"Refugees Welcome" idiot gets what was coming to her

German member of 'Refugees Welcome' raped by Afghan tenant

My only surprise is that it took two years before he actually did something that got him caught.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AWtbx
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7059499/Norwegian-male-politician-raped-by-Somali-migrant-says-he-feels-GUILTY-that-his-attacker-was-deported-back-to-war-torn-country.html
youtu.be/4SywNf5J81U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot the link, ffs:
archive.is/AWtbx

This is too much.

JUSTICE

Fingers crossed for Canadians and Californians feminists get raped by refugees next

WOOO WOOOOOO=

So the progressive girl was fine with saying "refugees welcome :D" online, but when they met face to face she told the dirty shitskin to beat it, and then he rapes her.

I'm sure the news in the US will keep silent about this.

This is precisely why leftists are fucking slated for extinction. They like to complain that those of us on the right have a large "fear" center in the brain, but that's precisely the mechanism that allows a species to survive in nature.

Leftists are some kind of evolutionary degradation in which their natural fear instincts no longer function at sufficient levels to survive without civilization protecting them from themselves.

Looks like those of us on the right are the fittest to survive what's coming.

We don't, we have a normal amygdala.
Libtards otoh have a smaller than normal one.

Larger relative to theirs then if that makes you happy.

What delicious irony is this?

Do you fags really believe that she learned something from it? She has probably already forgiven him for the rape, and a 2 years sentence for it is a fucking joke. I also don't get the "poetic justice" aspect you retards are sperging about. These people, the refugees welcome girls and the refugees themsevles, they will never change.

Death is their only freedom.

I'm no fan of leftists, but I'm gonna give the girl enough credit to think she learned her lesson. Having a smelly brown person forcefully penetrate you is certainly a wake up call if I've ever heard of one.

How much you wanna bet she's still defending her stupidity in allowing sand-apes to infest her country?

She won't admit she's wrong until she's bleeding to death in a ditch somewhere after being beaten & gang-raped by Muslims calling her a "whore" throughout the ordeal.

These SJW assholes live in fantasyland, they have no sense of reality & won't admit they're wrong no matter how much damage their stupidity is clearly causing.

I hope they all end up raped & murdered at the hands of their pet monkeys, maybe then we can send in Animal Control & eliminate the hordes.

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7059499/Norwegian-male-politician-raped-by-Somali-migrant-says-he-feels-GUILTY-that-his-attacker-was-deported-back-to-war-torn-country.html

You're giving leftists too much credit.

I have no explanation for something so retarded, other than the story is made up.

Then again, the truth is often stranger than fiction I suppose.

Anyone that needs trigger warnings on a daily basis, probably takes a decade to recover from trauma. The fact they pressed charges in court already shows she's headin down the right track.

The amygdala is not the 'fear center' of the brain, its the threat recognition center. The amygdala decodes visual and audio information and if needed sends a signal to the prefrontal cortex which then causes an appropriate emotional response (which can actually be a range of things, not just fear).

From what I understand the amygdala can trigger things like increased heart rate and tensing of muscles which from an evolutionary perspective makes sense as any delay in such reaction could be fatal if it turns out the threat is legitimate.

Basically the amygdala sets off the alarm in your brain and readies your body for a potential flight or fight response once the rest of the brain has caught up and decided the appropriate response.

Should force the woman pay for the shitskin's stay in the prison.

I don't understand how you could forgive someone for doing that to you, much less feel guilty for them being deported for being a criminal.

Because it's the current year

That is a fantastic idea.

The caretakers of "refugees" that are found to either have an extensive criminal history, or committing crimes after being granted asylum should be forced to pay the prisoner's cost of living while incarcerated.

It propably started as something close to consensual, the guy is clearly a fag.

I'm not a fucking neurosurgeon or brain expert, but the abstraction of what I said is valid I believe - leftists are slated for extinction because their "threat" or "fear" or whatever the fuck you want to call it systems are inferior/damaged/evolutionary variation/whatever.

Bunch of fucking autistic NEET neurologists.

Fuck you guys for mocking this girl.

She was ignorant. It was her fault but we Aryans need to stick together regardless.

We need to embrace her, tell her it will be alright and red pill people who fall prey to these animals rather than berate them.

Hearts and Minds people.

An entire generation has been raised to believe there is no such thing as morality, that self-defense is somehow racist, and without a cohesive family structure to teach men how to be men and women how to be women.

Of course these retards feel guilty about being raped.

lets not forget the repression of male sexuality and "liberation" of female sexuality that has fucked up the west beyond repair.

all you can do now is watch it burn.

user please. It's like when you're playing a multiplayer game. Sometimes, you just have to let the idiots die. Trying to save them is either a waste of resources or puts other competent team members in danger.

The same goes for retarded leftists who let these animals into their homes.

Its an important distinction to make, obviously the amygdala of the r-selected vermin is smaller than that of the K-selected ubermensch but terminology can shift the perception of which group is better.

If you call the amygdala the fear center then it makes us look defective, agressive, unkind, etc.
If you call the amygdala the threat recognition center if makes them look defective, submissive, naive, etc.

No, she knew exactly what she was doing even if she consciously acknowledged it or not.

Fuck off you whiteknight pussybeggar faggot.

The irony of arguing to save whites by forgiving inferior genetic white trash is pretty amusing. She isn't worth saving genetically.

This is probably a more relevant vid.

Let's dispel with this fiction that this woman didn't know what she was doing. She knew exactly what she was doing.

I never even specified amygdala because I'm not educated in brain shit, you brought that up. I can however build a robot to punch through someone's face with near zero effort.

aw yiss i've been wanting a picture of that for fugging ages.

Exactly this.

The downfall of civilization started with the idea that everyone is equal when clearly, nature itself, dictates that this is not the case.

Without weak men in positions of power, women would've never been given a platform to spread the idiotic idea of feminism. Women have done absolutely nothing on their own without the support of men helping them.

Equal rights should mean equal fights.

Good.

Well OP, that's a pretty slow reaction. So sage, because not current news.

If she learned her lesson from this, that's great.

If she's still a leftie retard after this though… I don't know what I could tell you, but supporting her would not be the way to go.

I just realised there is so many graters in the background
Who would need that many graters?

Oh right, it was who brought that up.

EEbro or ME?

ebin

This isn't /n/ user, this is Holla Forums.

Holla Forums is not strictly about current events.

She was not fucking ignorant, she chose to take the risk, on some level she wanted it to happen.

Those are lights dumbass.

I think they're light fixtures.

EE, embedded systems/robotics

You're correct, I am a dumbass

Still an ugly as shit light though.

Noice, I am currently doing power scavenging for remote IoT devices and some low power embedded BLE stuff.

IoT is fucked anyway, it needs an entirely new stack to be implemented properly from the ground up. Webfags will try to start dictating how embedded bros should design their shit. I'm going to avoid that whole area like the plague. I also hate bluetooth. ZigBee isn't bad for the range, but I mostly deal with CAN protocols for system communication.

Well it depends on what the end goal is, while I said 'IoT' its a pretty broad term which basically means 'any small device which can talk on a network'. It doesn't mean specifically something which communicates on the internet.

Webfags will only have a say when it comes to things which normies will be interacting with via their web browser, but any fool can design stuff like that.

We are using LoRa, but just the communication protocol and not the LoRaWAN system.

Still though, I just do hardware and leave the software to people far more competent than me in that area, the only programming I do is on my own personal projects.

You deserve rape

Underrated post.

Traitorous commie cunt got what she deserved.

You sound smart.

I've only used ZigBee in personal projects, and that was awhile ago, but generally we generally don't use wireless systems in our work outside of a gateway for external control if required.

I find most of the work boring these days.

-generally

Surprised this has been reported at all. Thought her friends would have pressured her into keeping quiet.

this isn't intentional autism is it

Smug fucking look.

I just realized something.

The propaganda and demoralization over there must be some of the fiercest shit that has ever existed. I know the "we were EBIL NAHTZEES" guilt has been beaten into them for decades and must have primed them for some inteeeeense conditioning. But goddamn.

Even among the most liberally faggoty faggot leftists I am forced to associate with via work and school, not a single one of them seem like they would be the type take a rapefugee colonist in. It seems like if pushed, even the leftists around here would know better deep down inside, even if they would never admit it. But to take these savage subhumans in so commonly over there?

Hell, the OPs story doesn't even end with "…and then the police arrested her brother for turning the noble brown man into a bloody paste on the floor and walls.

Whatever. Good. Each leftist needs to learn their lesson, even if it is the hard way.

Checked.

And yes, plenty of young "educated" Germans believe exactly what you've described, e.g.:

I read the Vox Day interview (and I'm promoting him or anything), and he mentioned that the later generations, whose grandparents lived through WWII, just don't fucking care. It's too far removed from their reality. They get Holocaustianity (his word) shoved down their throats every day, but it's foreign to them.

So maybe the uncucking of Germany is at hand. I could be a fool for hoping so, but I do.

The amygdala (technically area around it) also control emotional reaction, specifically suppressing emotional response in a crisis situation.

Basically people with small amygdalas tend to overreact and let their emotions rule them whenever they come across anything new.

IT ALSO HELPS WITH LEARNING

But libs will never bring that up.

good, hope they all get raped

Women (mostly liberal) are also worse than men at pinpointing threats. Their security has always historically depended on men defending them. They are woefully unequipped to handle their own well-being alone.

Too bad it will take 40 million such cases before enough of the german voterbase has been woken up.

Ah, never mind, 40 million wouldn't be enough - they're never going to wake up.

kek, at least that's better than the "2-10 weeks of community service" which is the standard sentence in Sweden for when a muslim rapes an underaged Swede. Still, I bet he'd've gotten (and rightfully) 10+ years if he was white.

I used to think this way. Now I'm fucking tired of leftists encouraging the invasion despite now having had plenty of time to see the consequences.

That guy went into severe hypercuck mode.

I swear there is something faulty with the wiring in these fuckers brains.

That guy went into severe hypercuck mode. I swear there is something wrong with the wiring in these fuckers brains.

kek, they cropped the pictures of the womens' faces. Is that implying that one of these cows got raped?

US military during WW2 were the cuck army.

People mock cuckservatives shilling for Israel but all those US military goy were willing to die for cultural marxism.

The uncucking of Germany is NOT at hand.

Germany is a potent mix of a lot of very, very bad things. I am going to be honest.

Germans are elitists. They think their shit doesn't stink. And, at times, it really doesn't. That said, they think that however they see the world at any given time is the best way of seeing it, and tend to downplay any sort of criticism. They're arrogant. Personally I think it's a side effect of losing WWII and being demonized… the entire populace has an insecure, paranoid attitude toward one another and that tends to breed a hidden and repressive sort of narcissism that isn't readily apparent but is always lingering.

The energy that Germans have naturally has been restricted via speech laws and political correctness, and therefor since it has nowhere to express itself outwardly, has inverted in upon itself.

Energy inversion is caused by any form of perceived or real authoritarian repression on the mental and psychic life of an individual, group, or population.

The stages of energy inversion are as follows:

1. Healthy energy (0% inverted): positive, normal masculinity, creative, intelligent, strong, high self-esteem, secure

2. Unhealthy energy (50% inverted): depressed, tired, suicidal, despondent, hopeless, helpless, lethargic, victimhood, negative, cynical

3. Fully inverted energy (100% inverted):
fake positivity, homosexuality, feminized men, sexual fetishes, covert narcissism, hedonism, cucking

Cucking is simply the result of a full energy inversion. It is the moment at which the mind not only hates itself, but also justifies every aspect of its own existence back to these sense of hatred and self destruction.

The difference between the depressed person and a cuck, is that the depressed person kills themselves out of anger, misery, and sadness. The cuck, on the other hand, kills themselves out of a delusional sense of positivity and "friendliness" which their mind has slowly rationalized after feeling there is no other way to deal with the feelings of hopelessness and weakness.

I bet you've never even been to Germany.
You should seriously consider suicide. But I guess you're too fat for the rope.

I sure hope so. In case of revolution, now or in 100 years, this pieces of shit and their offsprings must be found and tortured in the public square until they die.

Survival of the fittest, my inverted friend.

… says the 300lbs+ Americunt behind his desk in the basement of his parents house and feeling superior. Please choke on your next toaster strudel.

My mom cooks and I eat very carefully.

20 minutes community service

Are you German?
If so, how many times do you pray to Allah?

No. Nothing. If they try to actually catch the guy he'll just vanish and his entire invader center will claim they all dindu nuffin.

The guys who took away his booty though… Those guys have jobs and a social life, the police will find THEM. How dare these people take the law into their own hands??

I dunno, how many times do you let blacks rape your woman, while saying that guns will protect people.

No, I'm not, but I can't stand that obnoxious american arrogance. Especially when it's coming from fat fucking basement dwellers.

see

Posting the 'shopped version.

Here is the original.

*Dictator Merkel likes this*

you cheeki breeki.

What a wonderful lady. She's probably very conservative. Too bad she's bullied over a petty thing like her weight.

bretty crazy that people can even get so fat

Told him to stay away as in she wasn't interested in fucking him. He was already living with her and had been for two years.

I'm glad that half wit was raped,she deserved it.
You're thinking it too

TBH he shouldn't even be given a sentence, he was just like a dog acting out its natural instincts. He wouldn't have had an outlet had she not provided one.

Stockholm syndrome, obviously.

I think it's the opposite of that. in my opinion leftards know on a subconscious level they're too weak for this world, so their fear goes into overdrive. the result is a strange set of behaviors akin to Stockholm syndrome, where the leftard will completely forego overt aggression in favor of approval seeking. they have such crippling fear that their brain has to completely shut out any sense of danger just to function.

I read somewhere lefties are prone to chimping out because their brain keeps ignoring the signals from the amygdala until the anxiety builds up and becomes too overwhelming.

fuck me

ドヤ顔

Is that…

OH MY GOD its WARIO STADIUM!

Hat schon nicht unrecht der Herr.

Check them Dubs

It really is!

We need someone to shoop that picture so it has the Karts going around it.

She didn't lock her door? She didn't scream? Her brother is living in the room next door and yet she let the zoo animal crawl on top of her for how long? Women are infuriating. They want to be 'independent' then screw things up then blame men for not protecting them. What a stupid pathetic female.

No, fuck you and fuck her.

well, you wouldn't think of your dog as a rape hazard. which is how liberal women view their pet subhumans.

Sounds pretty typical of the whole refugee crisis in Europe.

Extremely weak sentence, not going to scare someone who came from Afghanistan.

Naive young women who think they're making the world a better place by helping these ungrateful, ugly shitskins.

Afghans (and Arabs, and Africans) are, by their nature, craven and opportunistic. They are hyenas.

Young women love letting these guys into their countries, but when it comes to choosing sexual partners they'll want a 2 metre tall blond guy. And they just don't get what a huge surplus of young men does to a country.

You are naive and still haven't been redpill on these people.

Delusional even if altruistic.

She WOULDN'T have offered a tall 2 metre viking type guy the room though. That's reserved for those poor pet- I mean refugees.

Telescopic altruism, except this time the object of her sympathy ended up too close.

you forgot
literally PATRIARCHY SAVE ME

I'm not sure if it's called telescopic altruism, but there's definitely this attitude among 'altruists' here that they don't need to sacrifice much to help others. No doubt this chick believed:

- Some other woman will come along and marry the guy.
- Some employer will one day show up and offer the guy a job.
- The government will probably offer him a house of his own soon.

I'm not saying that they're both cucks who deserve this, but they're both cucks that deserve this.

For fucks sake, how many times will it take for the mean looking dog on a leash that's trying to bite you when you walk by for you to figure out that once it has its chance, it's going to sink its teeth into your arm?

The brother's definitely disgraceful for not going to the kitchen, getting a meat knife and jabbing it in the throat of that "poor, starving refugee".

Fucking justice. I wonder if she had ever contemplated about letting a poor German kid stay with her.

It certainly is what the rape ape would have had to face back home. From the whole clan, not just one guy.

I've never seen this term before, maybe you mean telescopic philanthropy? Or pathological altruism?

And the native people of Europe are brainwashed from day 1 in school till they're in their late 20s. The rapefugees who drop out as soon as they can and have 4-6 children have the right idea. Everything about the modern education system produces nothing but broken obedient slaves who can't survive outside the system, it's sad to say that your typical 16 year old 83 IQ Afghan has more of a sound mind than the average German or Swede.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Also, implying the cunt didn't want to get raped.

What shocks me most is that the woman reported it. Since getting examined is so terrible and the man that did it was someone she welcomed in, I would think she has a huge incentive to just kick him out of her house and pretend it never happened.

Like you wouldn't turn into spaghetti if a shitskin came into your house. If your mom let one in today you'd quietly protest before slinking back to your cave.

Just because that's how you are, my projecting little friend, it doesn't mean we all are.

Fortunately my mother isn't as stupid as this woman is, and the scenario wouldn't even occur in the first place.

When did you get this idea in your head? I don't see a lot of the sandniggers heading over here. They end up getting mauled by spics and niggers anyway.

I can say in my experience this is true for 90% of the men, but less so for the women, most likely due to the feminist education and political systems which penalise (perfect word here) men for being male and german whilst only penalising women for being german.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Only two years? For fucking rape?

The prisons are probably full with rapefugees already and they need to increase turnover rates.

jesus christ what an abomination.

Mfw she actually put a full can of condensed milk, a cup of sugar and a whole jar of mayonnaise in that salad.

HEIL JUSTICE

TAKE ME IN FOR HEAVENS SAKE!

suicidal altruism

here little boy, eat this food you look hungry. repeat everyday until you starve to death because you gave everyone else your food.

oh a refugee, come stay with me. gets raped. oh hes just frustrated i can understand why. gets raped again.

they are extremely short term thinkers who have been conditioned by "live.laugh.love." garbage to live in the moment and not be able to follow a logical progression to its end. this is why they see everyone else as bigots, they cant see the consequences of their actions while the so called bigots are thinking logically about how a decision will play out in its entirety.

The fact that her rapist got placed by the group "Refugees Welcome" makes it even more delightful.

Charles Dicken's 'Bleak House' has a character much like this woman. She fundraises donations for a missionary expedition to Africa and uses it for virtue signalling purposes, badgering others for money for the suffering tribe to build a well and a school.

The expedition happens but the chief of the villiage sells the missionaries into slavery along with all their gear in order to buy rum.

What happens to the Telealtruist when she hears the news? She moves on to the next cause like nothing ever happened.

So yes it is a term.

Meme magic is irrefutable at this point. Burn your bibles and behead those who insult KEK.

What a fucking hypocrite. She wanted them there so badly, yet she wouldn't offer her pussy up for the taking when he asked. Basically, this is her fault for not just letting him fuck her to begin with. If she had just been a good host and let him have his way with her, he wouldn't have needed to rape her. In fact, SHE should be the one going to jail!

Do I sound leftist enough yet?

Refugee Welcome sluts will never change.

I can imagine that scenario happening in the realm of reality.

Based Cantwell.

What a broken failure of a man. Letting an afghan savage be your sister's roommate without putting up a fight.

Probably hoping he would get fucked instead. Couldn't kill him or he'd lose his chance with him and all the other mudbois.

youtu.be/4SywNf5J81U

Can we get a compilation together of all these do-gooders who later get killed or raped. It'll make me feel better everday to have this to look at and casually mention whenever I meet said do-gooders, as if they're any different and the rape train won't stop in their town.

might this be why stressed situations completely screws over learning?

As a Swiss having to work with them… 100% true. They think they are Europe. Still…

KEK WILLS IT

PRAISE KEK

What a fucking bigot.

Haha, suck shit commie

This. Let the cucks, commies and weaklings be raped and murdered. Yes the population will be winnowed, but you'll have lost absolutely nothing of value. Only focus on those you really think could one day be red-pilled or advantageous to their people.

(P.S. the best thing to happen to Germany would be for Poland, Austria and Hungary to conquer it and mass-impregnate German females)

I just realized the smeared blood trails look like the Al jazeera logo

SWEET JUSTICE