How Jews talk

Understanding Jewish body language
What are known Jewish body language and slang the kikes try to hide from the Goys?

Other urls found in this thread:

theycant.com/#!take-action/d8aw3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They wiggle around a lot like brother nat.

It seems to me that there's at least a few people on here that are at least suspicious of this guy. Sometimes calling him controlled opposition and such. Are there any reasons why?

shifty eyed heebs usually rub their hands and shift their eyes

But tell me more OP, I'm interested.

ED reports that some kike spotted him in a synagogue with a lime green skullcap, but it's completely unfounded.

Give me a photo/video of him renouncing his current faith and I'll believe it

Holy kek idgaf what any of you faggots think. Brother Nathaneal is bro-tier as fuck

Bumping Based Brother Nathanael. His videos should really have their own threads on Holla Forums more.

Bumping Based Brother Nat. His videos should really have their own threads on Holla Forums more.

He seemed to fall out of favor here after his anti(ish)-Trump ones. Too many faggots fall for D&C over petty differences.

I see. Thanks for the info!

The fact that the info comes from a kike in a synagogue of Satan raises some doubts in my mind, if that's the story.

He's rightfully skeptical about Trump. He toned down his anti-trump rhetoric after that first video but he's still on the fence.

Everybody should be. Still, he is the best hope USA has - if it comes to the president.

He's 100% right about Trump, though. The problem is with Holla Forums turning into a Trump hugbox ever since August of last year. If you're not literally sucking Trump's dick then you're a jewish shill and you're filtered and reported instantly. No real discussions take place here anymore. It's getting to be 4chan levels of shit sometimes.

Can't wait for the election to be over and for Holla Forums to be great again.

At this point, I love Trump, and I'm looking forward to his presidency and all of the shenanigans that come with it, but even I'm still a bit skeptical. Trump is a genius. He's probably smarter than most even think is possible. With that said, it seems to me that Trump can be the absolute most effective leader we've had. He could be the best or the worst president we've ever had. Judging on everything I've seen, I believe he's on the side of good, and knows some of what that means, but he's smart enough to dumb down his speech and sound perfectly natural while doing it. I don't see why he couldn't also be playing up a ruse.

With all of that said, it's very unlikely that he is though. He has a solid history that mostly fits what he says now, and everything does point to him being a great guy. The caution only comes because he's smart enough to be able to pull off something like this.

where have you been going to vent your skepticism? .pl?

Yeah I tried to go against Trump shills at first but they are were just so relentless I decided not to even bother. Like 95% of hardcore Trump supporters on here are really astroturfing kikes. But yeah brother Nathanael is right, I'm guessing he saw that a lot of his base viewers were on the fence about Trump so he pulled it back a little, which is understandable. He still names his Jewish ties though.

Citation needed you hook nosed parasite

Entryism is pretty fancy word there kike. ;^)

Brother Nathaniel seems Jewy to me but now I'm thinking so many kikes are mentally ill that I'm just stereotyping.

Sorry Brother. Whatever it is you've got… I like it.

Where does Brother Nathaniel lives ?

He used to live in Colorado. He moved like a month or two ago (I forget to where).

They pretend to be anonymous imageboard users and unironically post how anons are going to be gulag'd.

How do you even type with a nose that big?

The guy's got crazy eyes when he talks

Maybe he's just crazy (aren't we all?)
but I get the feeling he's bullshitting.

Plus he was (might still be) against Trump

Because he is the first guy to come along and shift the Overton Window in a serious way. I guarantee you Holla Forums will be the first to turn on him if he betrays us.

Good old brother Nate, he's betrayed his tribe and become a Chrstian, and spends his time attack the Jews. He is a good Jew.

But the FBI's jews go on Holla Forums -and they'lI out themselves by mocking Christians and writting "kike kike kike" because it's funny. But they won't typically write "filthy jew" or "dirty jew" or "godless unsaved Christ-recting hell-bound jew" because that not funny for, it hits too close to home.

Jews in antiquity would divide their tribe in half before going to war with another tribe; one half goes to battle and the other half seeks refuge with the other tribe, so that no matter what the tribe survives.
Take everything a "good" jew does with a grain of salt.

This. He's not perfect, he's not literally Hitler, but goddamnit, he's the best we have right now. The one that falls closest to our views and has a huge amount of popularity.

And if he ever betrays us, we will most definitely turn on him full stop.

An element of it is a large scale experiment in meme magic as well. The reason people are quick to bark down nay-sayers is because the meme magicians don't want them messing up the spell. You never know, her could end up being literally Hitler. You just have to believe.

This explain a lot about what's been going on the past year.

This explains a lot of what's been going on the past year.

There is only one jew I trust, and I don't trust him, either.

That jew is Eben Moglen.

Yeah, allow me to explain. Basically this guy has built a background for himself that portrays him as a mentally ill conspiracy theorist. This video shows him dancing around in the street acting like a fool.

The question is how can someone who in his videos comes off as so articulate and well-read come off as so deranged to the average person. The answer is he's an actor. His attire and mannerisms give him away in this regard. He isn't meant to be taken seriously.

When you type in topics concerning the Jewish question into YouTube, you end up with this guy being one of the de facto spokespersons of our movement. What's odd about this is that there is actually a site that targets "anti-Semitic" material—successfully, too, I might add, going so far as banning videos of newly formed channels with under 500 views—called theycant. Somehow Brother Nathanael (and David Duke, for that matter) are exempt from this, despite having videos with hundreds of thousands of views. As I've said, true amateur content is often taken down even when it has significantly less exposure.

theycant.com/#!take-action/d8aw3

Go to the bottom and expand the list of targeted videos. Many of the videos being targeted are William Pierce videos, along with amateurs. The question is why, when the content is near identical, Dr. William Pierce is targeted yet Brother Nathanael is allowed to exist peacefully. The answer is Dr. William Pierce is articulate and also doesn't act like a deranged lunatic—act being the key word. People might actually listen to him.

Now that makes a lot of sense

Just listen to a couple of his videos. He's always vague about the subject, stays away from key points and always concludes on an interesting thing but irrelevant on the whole where other would be more appropriate. Also emotional control.
Apostate Jews are also very rare. And if they come about, they get usually a lot more vicious. Look at Bobby Fischer or Kubrick.

He along with Milo positioned themselves and hijacked the narrative of the "alt-right". Shapiro was also one of them but got BTFO since he's an amateur and didn't adapt.
The jews are trying to control the chan produced movement. Just as they have with all other movements in the past.
The problem is.

If you're really redpilled you just listen to these e-celebs and try to gather information from them, meditate on it and choose which is true. Holla Forums is one of the main sources information, not those clowns. They are just commentators and paid to entertain.

Jidf please go. Brother Nathaneal has done more to help spread the truth about the Jews than just about everyone else. And his upbeat delivery makes a lot of this heavy stuff easier to digest for normies.

Insightful contribution

While most Trump supporters are not astroturfing kikes, I can understand this guy's frustration. Trump has been elevated in the eyes of Holla Forums in a very naive normalfag kind of way. I know it's genuine, but it makes me roll my eyes at the level of hero worship the guy gets.

Good vid. I'm not Russian Orthodox, but God bless Brother Nathanael.

That shit at the end between Kagan and Sen. Graham is disgusting. That's how corrupt neoconservatives cozy up to each other.

One thing I've noticed lately is that if jews get buttblasted about pretty much anything they'll try to deride it by calling it a "meme".
Are they trying to weaken meme magic or something?

Except people do listen to him, so the theory is bullshit.

Yes, that’s exactly what they’re doing. I just saw today “the meme of Trump supporters being attacked”.

If they destroy the definition of the word, they destroy its power.

Money.
Currency.
Marriage.
Sex.
Gender.
Christianity.

They have destroyed many words.

Oh shit, here we go again…
Look you fucking faggot, christianity has always been just another branch of judaism, your entire religion revolves around worshipping a jew on a stick and it will never be more than that.

Reported for intl shill. You’re not even trying anymore.

This probably isn't as true as you think it is. Brother Nathanael—or more likely, his team—deletes dissenting opinions and bans the users from his channel. There is also reason to suspect YouTube outright manipulates views, positively in BN's case and negatively with true amateurs.

YouTube is owned by Google. Let's not pretend that people slip through the cracks. JIDF is very, very real, although it is more websites like theycant than an actual organization. Look at The Paulstal Service's channel for his videos showing YouTube outright shadow banning his account and deleting comments without any permission from him. He is a true amateur, who averages around 2k views, who doesn't even name Jews often and he is targeted. (He also has some good amateur research on media hoaxes and the like, if you're ready for that.)

That's right Goy… Trust the Christian Jew. He knows what is best and will guide your hate for the glory of Russia.

When Holla Forums starts to fall for that meme, I think it is time to go.

Brother Nathaniel makes some good videos. The peaceful backdrop is very pleasant, and is a nice juxtaposition with his typically sordid topics relating to Jews and politics.
I wonder why this thread isn't spammed with >muh e-celebs like the evangelion threads, but it could be because this guy is pretty kosher.

This acting nuts to discredit himself is possible evidence of controlled opposition, but it could also be how he flies under the radar.

There is no need to "fly under the radar." Most people with his views are blacklisted from gaining any real traction anyhow.

Not really the point. I agree he makes some and he is far more accurate than most COINTELPRO actors, but that doesn't matter. He is designed to make the truth look like it is schizophrenic ramblings, because "lol, did you see that guy dancing and singing in the street, man? What a dumbass. I'm glad I'm not that dumb."

Besides, some of his worldview is incorrect, I think. Russia and China not being part of international Jewry is ridiculous considering how much Jewish capital got shipped to China in recent years, and how BRICS is set up, for that matter. It wasn't that long ago that Jewish oligarchs owned most of Russia right out in the open, too.

Possible greenscreen.

what about the videos where it's snowing, user?

lol reported

This should be required viewing.

Gilad Atzmon, author of The Wandering Who, describes in a NYC lecture how public relations concerning Israel is managed, connecting the dots. January 31, 2016

I don't know if it's a greenscreen or not, but someone pointed out some weird perspectives on one of his videos to me once—I forget which one. I'm not 100% certain, and even if it isn't a greenscreen, that obviously doesn't make him legitimate in and of itself.

I was thinking that it's probably some part of the persuasive angle to his videos. It's possible he acts as 'innoculation' against anti-semitic ideas; as in he presents himself in his videos very coherently but then he acts like a loon in public. Thus even though what he is SAYING might be reasonable, you aren't supposed to believe him. Like a sort of 'anti-anti-semitism' psyop.

He's a jew.

My problem with Brother Nat is that he plays both sides too often. He'll make a pro-Trump video, then two weeks later he'll make an anti-Trump video, then he'll make another pro-Trump video, then two weeks later he'll make an anti-Trump video….so on and so forth. It comes off as phony and it doesn't help that he's 100% Jewish, either.

Oh shut the fuck up. If you can't understand why Trump is popular on Holla Forums then you're either not from here or you're fucking retarded and you don't belong here anyway.

That's pretty much right, I think. You are supposed to see him and associate his ideas with being crazy. If you talk about the Jewish question to someone and they type it into YouTube, there is a good chance this guy's videos will show up, making you look crazy by association. It's funny how almost every other worldview in the world has an intelligent, well-dressed, professional advocate, and we end up with this guy. It's also funny that theycant is deleting the intelligent, well-dressed, professional advocate we already had—Dr. Pierce—but not touching this guy.