Internet hate speech 'to be blocked within 24 hours'

itv.com/news/2016-06-01/internet-hate-speech-to-be-blocked-within-24-hours/

Thanks Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MXu4K
archive.is/bUAUT
infowars.com/hate-speech-facebook-refuses-to-remove-i-want-to-fking-kill-donald-trump-page/
archive.is/A2UNP
archive.is/v8kOI
archive.is/PEUQU#selection-705.0-713.194
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ever heard of the catalog?

The beginning of the end of social media.

I get a few more months of being only somewhat fucked up the ass.

You have to turn this around.

Target any group that identifies themselves with their color or racial group as racist.

No more Black Caucus, No more Hispanic Clubs, No more Negro College Fund, etc.

Drive the point, flood them with it. If you cannot stick up for yourself and your people, they should not be able to either.

Europe is officially irredeemable.
Nuke the entire fucking continent, literally nothing of value will be lost.

Wow what a suprise

It's already begun. Steam has been forced to remove 26 games from their service in Germany.

archive.is/MXu4K

I like how star wars dark forces is in. Probably because it isn't canon to episode 7.

Of course males are banned.

REMOVE YANK

Notice "Nordic Games pack".

Its banned because Nordic culture is toxic.

Did notice they banned a game called "MALE"

Don't forget the mind control it uses on Islamic males forcing them to rape.

Wait, so is this only in Germany or the entirety of the EU?

Looks like people in Germany are just going to have to start getting violent.

Don't you have some feminist to donate money to?

How could you let this happen?
archive.is/bUAUT
infowars.com/hate-speech-facebook-refuses-to-remove-i-want-to-fking-kill-donald-trump-page/

Holy shit that's horrifying. Germany's on full lockdown.

Bump. And Wtf's going on with the catalog is it frozen or something?

Fucking unbelievable.
Really, just unbelievable.

How can Eurobros stand this?

germany has been banning and censoring games for years

Also relevant

i tested it out last night.

posted on one of those gorilla articles:

"the real crime here isnt that they killed a gorilla but that they killed it merely to protect a guaranteed future criminal."

instant shadow ban

burger here btw

How bad is it?

Anyone think there will be a migration now?

Mods Sticky This

Joke's on them, I use literally none of their services except youtube, and I don't need an account for that.

Please bathe the traitors with lead

This went much faster than I anticipated. Alerta Judiada Int. is still online though! Hooray, hooray, hooray.

The three press releases:
archive.is/A2UNP
Commission updates EU audiovisual rules and presents targeted approach to online platforms
Brussels, 25 May 2016

archive.is/v8kOI
DIGITAL SINGLE MARKET – COMMISSION UPDATES EU AUDIOVISUAL RULES AND PRESENTS TARGETED APPROACH TO ONLINE PLATFORMS
Brussels, 25 May 2016

archive.is/PEUQU#selection-705.0-713.194
European Commission and IT Companies announce Code of Conduct on illegal online hate speech
Brussels, 31 May 2016

WE 1984 NOW

So, Europe, you've got 24 hours to do something.

After that, you're done, and we can all just accept that the European continent is lost until further notice.

You had a chance, and you blew it, because you're a bunch of cowards with no guns.

Wuh wuh wuuuuuuuuuuh.

Hypothetically if they included hate towards white men (yeah right) we would actually win because we could still make subtle and hilarious statements to rustle them and they wouldn't be able to do it back because women and poo people are not inventive

We should do something in response like trying to get the Talmud banned for hate speech. #HateSpeechInTheTalmud or something like that. We could drop mad redpills and cause massive kike butthurt.

German law enforcement is fucking retarded when it comes to "cybercrime".
I'll just switch on some proxy and pass right by their "ungood speech" filter.

This shit is nothing new.
We had to import or pirate quake ~20 years ago when they banned it.
They also tried to ban diablo and cs1.6.

I've noticed a trend of kike media to try and misquote god's famous criticism of the jews "the new testament" in which is says "the love of money is the root of all evil." They're trying to gaslight it as "money is the root of all evil" or sometimes change the theme completely in some cases to something like "hate is the root of all evil".

Why are you still taking potshots at gamergate, faggot?

Fucking dystopian lads. How long before Holla Forums is banned in the EU?

Bump

the butthurt a twitter hashtag inflicts is eternal.

What a shock

And if you morons don't think this can happen in America too and there's nothing to worry about and top lel at the Yuropoors NO, it can happen here, and if it happens there where do you think it's coming next? Not a laughing matter for anybody.

On Twitter?

Their shadowbans generally last 24 hours and they use a bunch of factors to determine if you get hit with one, it's all automated except for the account suspensions.

Why the fuck are you faggots joking about this?

What the hell is going on right now… are Germans seriously just letting this shit happen?

What?!

It shouldn't be something to be discussed… it's not a matter of "do we" or "don't we" ban hate speech… it's a matter of "do we" or "don't we" hang the people who are pushing these ideas.

Twitter, Jewtube and Faceberg are already censored out the ass.

If you start triggering Leftards on social media your accounts will get shoahed.

I think the only reason that Twitter allows guys like @Ricky_Vaughn99 and the rest of the far righters on Twitter is because they spend most of their time trolling cuckservatives.

k

Go fuck yourself kike.

my sides

Can we like cut Germany away from Europe? Maybe with Sweden and France together and throw them somewhere else?

Paul stahp

I wonder if some wealthy crazy motherfucker invest in social media platform for FUCKING WHITE MALES to hand out.

Are they doing it to Straya?

As if they don't already have rules banning hate speech in the US sites.

As if in the US we aren't rolling over just as easily. Source: the cunts being put on our "money".

You're not American and if you are you belong over at Renegade.

EUROPE
YES

Because Steam was, is and will always be a shit platform for vidya, the only need for it is when you want to play some hot ASSFAGGOTS or you live in a dystopian country like the UK
But yeah this is nothing new, it's just sensationalizing a behavior that was already going on quietly within Europe. I don't really care, in fact I think it's just gonna redpill some fence sitters since it's the first time they go full trumpet blasting about it instead of quietly removing videos.

Now what I think is actually somewhat important is: will they be using automated services or will they do it on a case by case scenario? Because I can see this as a potential anti-socjus raiding tool.

d

Bump

And the way to get around this is to make fake accounts and report Everything for Hate speech.

And we aren't doing the same on their videos because…?

You forgot Holla Forums:

Twitter, Faceberg and Jewgle can and do what they want, complaining here won't change that.

Shut up cuck boy.

We make a thread to take advantage of this.

with a prepared message and time-frame*

You better stop hating getting raped EU.

hate speech laws are cancer.

Based, and in normie speech

This so over the top orwellian i don't even know what to say.

Youtube is owned by google, it should read
"Faceberg, Twits, Jewgle and Microshit have agreed to block free speech from their European botnet in less than 24 hours."

Like they care. Brown people can't be racist.

whats the deal with blocking sites? will 8ch be blocked for eurocucks?

Social media was never a good thing.

for what purpose?

YAY!

Wasn't there some book by a guy named Orwell that dealt with this exact topic?

This is good news, all the people that want to discuss and vent about the current situation, is either going to leave or build up even more pressure that turns into anger because of self-censorship.

Either way, the globalists will lose in the end.

True. Whites of the West are boiling frogs, no matter where we are. So much gets said about Europe, yet all we have here is guns as free speech is just about over with. If/when the guns go, well… we're already far worse off demographically than any European country and I've noticed that hijabs are suddenly a common sight.

Flood their report systems with Femist rants and Nog supremacy types.

WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK?
I'm getting identical posting errors from multiple devices and networks here. To access the site I need to fill a captcha. Posting this via proxy.
Anyone else getting this shit?

Orwell was an evil white guy with toxic ideas. Come down to your local library, we're doing a book burning of Animal Farm and 1984. Bring the kids, it'll be fun for the whole family!

Dark Forces? Star Wars games? How the fuck are those on the list? Fucking germkikes.

Fuck, I think this is barely even T rated.