ITT: List Problems with Boards you Browse

/cuteboys/ and its normie faggot tumblrtard of an admin

>post “athletic gear to fucking run in”

So, what problems do you have with boards you browse?

I don't browse boards I don't like.

you can like something that has problems, if you couldn't your parents wouldn't have bothered with you

I'm not my parents and I don't browse boards I don't like

Learn to read, cuck

The only board worth reading is >>>/fart/

/a/ - The board owner is autistic as fuck. Deletes and bans anything he doesn't like. Retarded rules, stifles discussion, has caused like a hundred of their posters to migrate to Holla Forums. Speaking of.

Holla Forums - attempts to poll and similarity of behavior have suggested this same person is also spamming Holla Forums and probably a couple other boards, but it seems to be one guy. One extremely autistic freech goon who spams the board with all manner of unfunny forced memes. Whenever a somewhat funny meme does come up, they run it right into the ground immediately by spamming the board with a hundred threads about it. "is this kino?" "what did he mean by this?" ">capeshit" etc. Fucker needs to get a life.

Holla Forums - This board has been completely subverted by the aut-right. For a while saying anything against Trump was a bannable offense. Basically whoever's in charge embraced a bunch of idiots because they thought the edgelords hated niggers as much as them, but they were really just SJWs trying to be an extreme parody of conservatives. They are not conservative and they take glee in pointing this out. They say they want the conservative movement dead, they want the Republican party dead, they want America destroyed, they want the world in flames. They say they're for abortion because more back babies are aborted than white. They just label everything that in any way disagrees with them as a Jew, while ironically using words ONLY A FUCKING JEW would have ever fucking heard of like "chaim" and "neocohen" and act oblivious to the fact that Trump is pro-Israel and his daughter married a Jew. It's not the entire board, but they are the clique controlling the board, and their shitty forced memes and hatred of the other candidates besides Trump are examples of fucking IDENTITY POLITICS which if you're keeping track, is what SJWs use. Watch, one of those assravaged fuckwits is going to respond to this by associating me with say, Cruz or something as if that disputes a word of what I say. Identity politics all the time, all the way. I used to love Holla Forums, but it completely fucking sucks now.

POLE is literally just beta white males trying desperately to be mad at stuff they find on Facebook or twitter or YouTube. Its sad

I feel your feels. I want boys, not trannies or traps. Also, bara threads are fucking slow.
chubby thread is alright though

what you need most of all is a visit from the death squad, op. short and sharp. never to be heard of again.
Capito?

you people started this shit in the first place by trying to force everyone to like and accept you

can't you see that everything was better when people just called you a faggot

The point is, the cuck admin will ban you for calling people faggot

on a gay board

Wait, since when?
Holy kek. Holy fuckin heh. Jesus rapin' jej.
Got any screenshots of b&s?

implying that is even remotely the same thing

that's like saying "it's okay in society for a white person to call niggers niggers because look, niggers call niggers niggers, so lots of white people must be calling niggers niggers"

fucking dumbfuck faggot

I'm implying in general that most fags don't mind being called fags.

"niggers like being called niggers because niggers call eachother niggers"

@

and faggots have somewhat succesfully hijacked the word

but you can still piss off a millennial faggot by calling them a faggot with a tone that shows you actually think they are degenerate scum

that's not a ban for calling someone a faggot

that's a ban for being a faggot on a chan and bitching about stuff and being unable to self moderate

Wew.

There's another post on the same thread that doesn't call the guy a faggot telling him to use the catalog, and that one didn't get a ban or removed, so.

>>>/fart/
It now has a scratch'n'sniff function

The mod is a like and bans anyone who discusses politics

BO is a freech goon that encourages shill posting and encouraged an exodus out of 8ch because of Josh posters he didn't ban (now 16chan is ded kek)
Banned currently because the mod thought I was a honeypot fag. In his defense I posted a link to some spam tool but the thread was trying to warn people about it, long story
The Holla Forums cancer that's bringing in SJWs
Board itself is okay except for the fact they let complete Tumblr SJW cancer post there, what do you expect with leftards right? But it honestly wouldn't be that bad a board if the BO grew some balls and kicked the cancer out like what Holla Forums did

>>>Holla Forums
It's allright, a few autists but it has a nice mixture of threads with discussion and shit posting
>>>Holla Forums
You have to catch Holla Forums with the right thing or else it all just turns into an arguement. My roguelikes threads are always so doomed :(
>>>Holla Forums
Stubborn posters who won't joke about certain things. People should practice more self moderation here.
>>>Holla Forums
Has basically the same problems as Holla Forums but with letist politics. I will add that I think Holla Forums seems to be even more dellusional than Holla Forums at times.
>>>Holla Forums
Autistic losers who hate the site spam it a lot. Mods are too omniprescent in the wrong ways. Still some fun creative threads.
>>>Holla Forums
Has some autistics that are trying to stomp it into the ground that spam it or sperg out a bunch.
>>>/christian/
Debate turns into getting flame posted and deleted too quickly a lot of the time.
>>>/cow/
I don't really have any complaints about how /cow/ has been moderated. They seem to do a solid job.
>>>/r9k/
Users need to lighten the fuck up over there.

I used to browse
>>>Holla Forums
but they're either " I know so much more than you retard I use gentoo with my mind " autists or people with literally zero tech knowledge. Its only fun to go upset the autists over there now.

All the boards I like beside Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and /a/ are dead or have shit PPH
keep in mind that anything under 75 PPH is SHIT

When there's nothing left, go to >>>/fart/

Literally the only problem, it's the greatest board otherwise. No shit generals clogging the front page, good discussion, everyone is on the same page, board owner is based, and mods aren't cucks. The only downside is Virt and the constant elf threads.

I thought it was pretty decent tbh famalam

More people should come to
>>>/hm/
>>>/him/
>>>/logcabin/

Fuck cb

Honestly the only genuinely good board left. No tripfaggs, good content, solid user base.
The only problem is there like 20 people who are regulars so the boards slow af.

Yeah, /cuteboys/ has really gone downhill. It was never great, but it is really not worth going to now other than to occasionally rant.

The only pictures are of fatasses now, but whatever.

no facebook integration yet.

>>>/mde/

deader than my mother

the robot is there to ensure faggots like you don't make template threads about normalfags.
The board is for OC not your virgin whinging

Why live if all the comfy boards are dead?

No it's not

/int/