Chinky chinese manufacturers are claiming the new thunderbolt display will include an integrated GPU

Chinky chinese manufacturers are claiming the new thunderbolt display will include an integrated GPU.

Who cares?

What kind of reasoning would lead to that? I guess if you had a shitty laptop and wanted a GPU while you hooked it to an external display, but now you have to upgrade your monitor with your graphics card. And Apple monitors aren't cheap.

Fair enough, means you could dock your laptop and it wouldn't slow due to having to render for such a massive screen, same with dp chaining.

Good idea tbh

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/suicide/

Hey leftypol, protip: bringing up Holla Forums for absolutely no reason whenever you non-downvote threads you don't like isn't going to turn people into koolaid-drinking Jonestown residents

Every LCD panel in fucking existence includes an "integrated GPU" even if its an embedded framebuffer/scaler

(((planned obsolescence)))

I didn't realize Planned Obsolescence was a Jewish surname

This. There are more Holla Forums in Holla Forums than there are in other boards combined.

Holla Forums reporting in, sup fam? d&c fags at it again?

Thunderbolt 3 has been a thing for a while and the rumors have been circulating for like a year in the context of this display, so yeah.

Even if he's a fucking retard, that doesn't mean you should derail the thread further.
Just ignore it and discuss the topic.

Holla Forums reporting in, sup fam? You sucking dicks again?

go home d&c kike

yahweh abandoned the jews in 70 A.D.

Hey pol, protip: bringing up Holla Forums for absolutely no reason whenever you shitpost in threads you don't like isn't going to turn people into chump worshipping hicktown residents

lol Holla Forums does not have to astroturf to gain popularity like the leftyfag you are

With Thunderbolt you can connect an external graphics card that effectively replaces the graphics card of your computer. This has been possible on Windows for a while, but macOS didn't support it. You could have for example a notebook with a shitty but battery-friendly GPU and when you're at home you plug it into a docking stations which connects to a big screen and a powerful GPU.

Of course putting the GPU directly into the screen just delays the eventual problem of your GPU being outdated, and if you can't replace the GPU half of your screen's purpose is gone (you can still use it as a regular screen)

nice meme

that'd make sense, but I'm a right-lolbertarian

at least he's right about one thing: a bunch of dumb niggers that don't know how to contain themselves to Holla Forums jump out at first mention.
lurk more.

I'm not a regular at Holla Forums m8, Holla Forums was mentioned first, sorry leftism isn't considered a mental illness yet so you can get the help you need finally
Don't you retards have a Trump rally to riot at because you can't get your way?

no, that was

No, that's you by continuing to shit it up.
Ignoring retarded posts is par for the course. The fact is that you retards have to jump out and comment on the stupid comment, proudly proclaiming that you browse another board.
No one fucking cares.
Lurk more, you retarded faggot.

you're the one who shit up this thread with your autism. if you want attention on Holla Forums then post code. otherwise fuck off.

>>>/cuteboys/

it is

Keep telling yourself that.

GTFO SHILL

made some fresh oc for you lad

What a great rebuttal to the faggotry laid out in

You have to go back, btw.

It's (((planned obsolescence))) like the other guy said. Now you must update your monitor if you want to stay on the edge of performance on your shitty flat netbook, goy!

Holla Forums is always right, no exception.

Not him, but you're one mad faggot. Time to stop posting. Also pic related is you.

Pic

Nah, I had fun cramming all of the shit you retards have been spouting, particularly in the last few weeks, into the image.
Nah, completely straight. Right-lolbertarian too.
Retard tears sustain me.

By the way, you're not using the coincidence parenthesis right. Good job, retard.

Maybe because their shit graphics card cannot handle more than two monitors.

Holla Forums is working overnight for D&C

Yep

nice redpill infographic

nice redpill infographic

It sounds like a great idea, but then I remember it's Apple, and it won't have a modular implementation like I imagine in my head (socketed iGPU lmao get out of town). They're going to use a good idea to sell and a bad implementation to exploit as per usual.

Thunderbolt is a whole 'nuther problem on its own.

Did Dolan say some stupid old man shit about the internet again? There's alot of Holla Forums here today and that's usually why.

lol fucken saved.

look into the tyranny of images. I don't trust that shit and unless you screenshot it yourself neither should you.

we have neutral third party services like archive.is because of fags posting doctored screenies.

KEK

opinion discarded

"FUCKING Holla Forums GET OUT OF FREE SOFTWARE."
[5 seconds later]
"wow, look at this sjw kicking people out of conferences... what a fucking lunatic!"

great thread guys
I sure am glad that everyone on Holla Forums is definitely not retarded.

Who's the genius behind that?

anti authoritarian

Those are both the same thing, user. Human garbage opinionistas invading a meritocracy.

Top kek.

hc tier

ITT: board drama meant for halfchan flies onto here

This is pretty smart. Most laptops can't meaningfully drive 5K displays, so a NVS Quadro-tier GPU could be very helpful and silent.

quit trying to derail the pol shill thread