Who season 1 fag here?

who season 1 fag here?

Yo

>>>/pone/
Horsefucker

Season 1 and 2. There are no more seasons.
No matter what people tell me.

Ponyshit got me laid. Not even kidding.

with a hambeast I assume

Post Anime like a real channer!

Loved the pilot. Was never into the slice of life genre the show ultimately aimed for. Would've been better if they stuck with Lauren Faust's original plan as a Sailor Moonisque show.

Funny how SOL played to her strengths more, and was more appropriate for a non-G3 with Memebait show

First day on the job?

storytime

There's not much to tell. She was a co-worker. We self-ironically discussed the show and she bought me two blind-bags (I thought it was weird going into the kid's toys section in my age). We used the store because a code on the back told you what's inside and we both wanted to collect the main characters.

In the end she was like "You know, if I ever lose this job, I'll screw your brains out."
Guess what: Company went bankrupt.

Weird, women just make insults and jokes about my height at work.

?

shit outta luck
we're all dead
no luck here
only stupid tiny horses

Fandom is dead, dude. No one cares about MLP anymore save a handful of severe autistics and a few content creators that are still trying to make their break using ponyshit while all the others have fucked off to better things or have been laughed off the internet.

Season 1 is overrated.

yes, because animation/song quality lower compared to later seasons.
no, because it laid foundations of clever characters and fantasy history

And it actually defined expectations on what my little pony could be

I watched the first 2 seasons with Holla Forums and it was a blast.

Then the drama got to be too much and they banned all pone from cuckchan. By the time they gave it a board of its own, the fanbase had completely turned to autistic cancer after stewing on fanfic sites, tumblr, and plebbit.

I've watched through Season 4 when it was airing and thought it was pretty decent overall until then. Haven't watched the rest or the movies though. Might catch up soon

yes, i do remember when this show wasn't terrible. i remember when bronies didn't exist yet.

I recently considered torrenting all of the seasons and marathoning them just because. Never got around to it because I don't know if I could enjoy it as much without a shitposting meme-team to riff on it.

Outside brony circles?

>>>/pone/

Part of the fun was that there was some genuine enjoyment for the show, but enough appreciation for how absurd the whole show really is.

The tragic part of it all was that there was a time when the pone threads were just a bunch of Holla Forumsmrades enjoying a show. It wasn't until some faggot got the idea to tell everyone to watch the show that it turned into an irredeemable spergfest.

WE GET IT

>>>/pone/

I'd hardly call SU "better" things.

Well, i guess i am one, i watched the first season with my niece (and was in the livewatch thread), seeing the people interested in it on Holla Forums slide from "Well, it is looks better then most babbyshows" to Autismcentral was more fun then the show itself honestly.

You're only proving my point.

It hasn't really changed that much, people just went from 'holy shit a pony show is kinda good' to 'MY PONY SHOW ISN'T ABSOLUTELY PERFECT AND DOESN'T CATER TO MY HEADCANON, EVERYTHING IS RUINED FOREVER'

That was true when we were talking about Season 3 and 4 but the shows decline into shit has gotten worse to the point even the horse fuckers are dumping on the show.

You do know that a new writer wrote and directed that episode while all the veteran staff is working on the 2017 theatrical movie?

Also >>>/pone/

WE GET IT

My fondest memories of the fandom were during seasons one and three. Things were too hectic for me to keep up with during the second season.

I miss this show. It's not as good as it used to be, though, and I don't think there's anything still good about the fandom other than Horse-News.

I like season 2. 3 was where I dropped it, though I'm tempted to pick up where I left off because I hear it got better.

More like the remaining staff that sort of backstabbed Faust, and still couldn't retain marquee titles

Not a brony, can't be be bothered to watch this. What's it talking about?

fuck off

i miss this
it's just like old times

this. The idea that season 1 was this masterpiece while the rest was crap is a load of shit.
If anything it got better after season 1 when they discovered they had an adult audience

Agree, I didnt liked the "lesson of the day" it was becoming Barney shit just like Barneyfag said.

They are so cute I cant choose just one.

If they didnt did that, it would have ended being a 2 season show with a tiny niche fanbase like ruby gloom or similar.

COULD be.

But man did it go into a crappy direction. But I think it's the fan's fault that the creators tried to achieve something needlessly pseudo-epic.

Well, that's enough. To me, the show officially ended after Season 2, before it got too slapsticky, all characters got awful personality flaws, finales tried too hard to be some epic DBZ crap and my favorite villian became their friggin mentor!

That's how you know you're still a normal being, not a retarded-ass brony. I could enjoy it with self-irony, yet they think it's the best thing ever.

A recent-ish episode where they introduced Shining Armor and Princess Cadance's baby, which nearly destroyed the Crystal Empire. There are no humans in the show; I think he's just using Jim Josephson or whatever his name is as a substitute for the mane 6 who aren't Twilight, or the audience.

That episode kind of sucked. On the plus side, it gave us this scene where the princesses are covered in semen snow, further confirming the animators are fucking with us.

Oh, whoops, never mind. Jim is a stand-in for Starlight Glimmer, a redeemed villain.

It even pissed off the fans, because alicorns can just be regularly born now.

meh, it's not like they showed they can be birthed by two ponies of a different pony race. It's not like they haven't implied alicorns are just another pony race either.

I lost interest through season 3, gave the season finale one last chance to impress me, it was just meh, and I haven't felt interest in even rewatching any of it since. In retrospect those years were just one of those "Well, that happened" things.

But SJWs can't be redeemed.

Silly user, everyone can be reformed if hey are shown the wrongness of their ways convincingly enough.

Vore

Ugh, I thought the point of this MLP was not to be MLP

What's the name of the game the second pic is from?

Banned From Equestria (Daily).

No it is Jim Jones of the Jonestown Massacre, where the term drinking the Kool-Aid came from as it was poison. Jim Jones is a stand-in for Starlight Glimmer for obvious reasons once you know who Jim Jones was.

k

Spoiler that shit or post anal vore. Except the last one, that's cute.