Wtf I hate Trump now

wtf I hate Trump now

"italics"
test

italics

That's weird user
I'm sure I've used quote marks trying to quote something and got italics by accident before

strike

Who's that pokemon?!
It's Killary Krook! Krook Krook!

Its Koffing.

Trump says "love" in his speeches usually a dozen times. Hillary's speeches are full of hate and divisiveness and her Jew media defends her whenever possible.

mexico sends us their worst, they are drug dealers,criminals and rapists, I love the mexican people.

yea rrright.

Trump is full of shit and is making promises he knows he can't keep while saying whatever he thinks will get more votes whether he actually believes it or not.

That said American politics are so fucked up he is still a much better option than Hillary.

op isn't even trying to bate

when trump is president we will be happy whether we like it or not

Aayyy.

Ol' Miss Cankles, the earlier First Lady with coughing fits and pants of shit, and her hubby, the earlier prez who would be First Lady, who is a zombie

yeah but to be fair, Trump has been way more democratic in the past, the fucking guy even paid loads of donations to the clinton foundation (i.e. before the election, and even sometimes during, in comparison to Cruz and that big-eared fucker, whatever his name was) - although probably for the purpose of supporting his capitalistic empire. Oh and there was that whole fiasco about the New York Times and how he basically told them that EVERYTHING he's been saying is bullshit.

Regardless, he's 1000x better than Crooked Hillary.

Unfortunately, the election has already been found to be rigged against him, fair comrade; 'tis but a pipe dream but I too think of Daddy coming to me at night and giving me the finger and telling me, "believe me, you're gonna love this".

I honestly pity you poor burgers, faced with the choice you have. Trump or Hilary, the US loses.
How did it come to this? What went wrong?

Enforcing existing immigration laws is racist.

i bet OP is using that reddit flag unironically