IT'S HAPPENING

Wikileaks Asks If This Is The "Smoking Gun" Email That Will Bring Down Hillary

All along Hillary Clinton has pled that when it comes to her violation of Federal regulations, she was at worst naive, hardly malicious and - as of recently - merely doing what each of her state department predecessors has done; and she has been very careful to make it clear that she never purposefully and intentionally "stripped" confidential data in order to send it through her unsecured server as such an act would imply not only a breach of email retention policy, but a willful abuse of confidential documents.

Well, moments ago Wikileaks unveiled what it believes may be the FBI's "smoking gun" in its case against Hillary. In a tweet, Wikileaks highlights one specific email and asks "Is this email the FBI's star exhibit against Hillary Clinton ("H")? "

The email in question:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/737806568201330688
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12605

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-31/wikileaks-asks-if-smoking-gun-email-will-bring-down-hillary

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xd4Ej
archive.is/kU8Ox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Hrod17": HOT ROD HILLY

We’ve known about this for months. It’s not a happening.

Notice anything about that date?
She also had hrod21 saved in advance.

SHE'S FUCKED
was getting caught part of your plan?

Fuck you shill, go suck Hillary's clit somewhere else.

old news!

what difference, at this point, does any of this make?

it's just sex, who cares!

shut up, do you even know who I am, goy?

Wow, take off the tinfoil. This is old news. Who cares?

Downvoted (aka stealth bump)

It's not old news you fucking shill, it's a newly discovered email.

Ideally, I want her to be fully on the defensive with this scandal, where everyone knows she's guilty, but I don't want her indicted just yet. We still want her to be the nominee and a valid candidate to get Trump the biggest landslide in history.

ROFL if true many keks.

Now things get interesting.

==GENUINELY HAPPENING=

The PDF document is redacted, but this image has visible subject headings. Did someone in the FBI give it to Wikileaks? Is that how they know it's the smoking gun?

The only thing new is you faggots for thinking zerohedge isn't shit 90% of the time

kek
archive.is/xd4Ej

Guess the 'smoking gun' was a response to this threat.

They plan to waste Trump's time and money.

It won't work though because Hillary is CROOKED.

That being said, why did Trump fund her for so long?

I fucking hope so.

Ending her bid for the potus by being led away in handcuffs would make this the greatest year of my life.

Drop the tinfoil goy

Retard or newfag?

Bump for this

Also praise KEK.

I want answers about Trump's backing of Clinton.

It's suspicious. It screams nothing but conspiracy.

Business + charity

Be careful what you wish for user.

When your enemy is making a mistake, do not stop them.

Promotion of business?

Makes no sense if he knew she was a crook.

Is it finally happening?

anti-slide bump

Old news, and the consensus last time was:

"Turn into nonpaper" is an industry term that means redacting part of the document to make it unclassified.

Le epic downsage

When hellary goes down, guess who she'll be taking with her on the way.

Evidence of this nonsense lingo?

The server was hacked by multiple parties. There are most likely full copies of the inbox floating around the net.

I'll bet the FBI has every email even the 50K ones she deleted. They set a trap by not admitting they had them and letting her go on record claiming the 50K where all personal.

If they really want the emails all they need to do is ask the NSA

Go "Correct the Record" somewhere else, shill. No such "consensus" ever existed.

SOON

Look at that user's email field a little closer then compare it to mine.

I love it although he should have saved this one for the fall….
Hmm perhaps Hillary looks a bit too good needs droopier breasts and some warts

=LOL=
"""LOL"""

=LOL=
"""LOL"""
=LOL=
"""LOL"""
=LOL=
"""LOL"""
=LOL=
"""LOL"""

LOL

was all the talk of contested convention for the republicans actually psyops to prepare the public for a democratic contested convention with the result that (hillary being arrested) sanders, biden, or someone else like elizabeth warren is the nominee?

possible constitutional crisis if hillary is arrested after the convention because if before the election it "throws" the election to the republicans and if after the election and she wins, the VP elect can be acting president, but hillary will say it's a coup. either scenario could lead to obama "voiding" the election or some kind of civil war.

I dealt with commsec and the like when I was in the military. The quickest way to get yourself drummed out was to fuck up that shit. Knew a guy who lost a rank cause he left keytape in this pocket and went into another room in the same building.

Treating "special persons" differently is one of the biggest problems this country has right now.

Fake

And a non-issue

This thread gets ignored but Evalion is huge news.

Holla Forums is utter dogshit at this point

bump

It literally doesn't matter until the FBI does something. And it's unlikely the FBI does something. Even if they do, what can we do but wait?

It just doesn't matter much at this point.

Careful user,you're gonna get called a shill lel

funny thing is some basketball american that got pushed to the top of the transplant list robbed some honkeys with a pistol and posted about it on some social media a few years back.

Reported.

True cancer of Holla Forums right here.

Reported for what?
This isn't reddit
Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.
The Clinton's didn't get in any trouble for large scale money laundering, lying under oath in federal court, or lots of alleged drug smuggling. What makes you think they would get in trouble for e-mail leaks.
Not saying I don't wish they would.
Not saying I wouldn't if I did the same thing.
I just am in touch with reality.

The Democrats have already announced they don't give a shit if she's indicted, and I have no confidence in Onigger or his politicized "Justice Department" to do the right thing.

So no, I don't think it'll matter, at least in the short term.
If it's true, the Donald will be able to use it against her in the debates after the nominations are over, but I highly doubt that anything leading to the old bitch's arrest/conviction will come of it.

MODS STICKY YOU FUCKING KIKES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope so but I honestly won't be surprised if NOTHING brings that bitch down. Our government is so corrupt it lets blatant criminals go free.

There's still elements that want Hillary indicted. Trump's gesture to the FBI I believe could have been part of that. When politicians overstep the people with guns they rely on, sometimes those people turn around and remind them they're the ones with the guns.

If clinton was going to be arrested she would have been by now. She sure as fuck wouldnt be running for president if there was any risk of it happening at all.

Its truly incredible how many defeatist beta cucks have shown up in this thread. Crooked Hillary isn't fooling anyone.

We know she plays for shills and it's painfully obvious the shills don't want this thread to gain traction.

Disinfo shills all over the place.

WHAT CLINTON DID WOULD HAVE ANYONE ELSE BEHIND BARS BY NOW.

G A S L I G H T I N G

What can we do to make this shit go viral it could easily bury her if the media ran with it

This

My guess is she has so much shit on other prominent people that noone wants to stand against her.

What will america do if this cancerous cunt actually wins the presidency?

WHAT DIFFERENCE, AT THIS POINT, DOES IT MAKE?

BUMPING
Start spreading this shit niggers.

This is not good. Bernie beats Trump in almost every poll. At least wait until Trump beats Hillary to put her in prison

I wish wikileaks had her aide's emails, every last one of them for the time period May 1, 2009 through February 1, 2013 is missing

archive.is/kU8Ox

Every.last.one.

Holla Forums is right again

Perhaps she's bargaining for immunity?

He's a faggot. I'm FBI, "turn into nonpaper" means the loo has no poo, correct this.

You have never had to butter up someone to gain leverage on them regardless of what you actually think of them? Come on user, this is common sense.

Dat duplicitous doublespeak

Pedo Biden is just as unelectable.

I see what you did there, you sneaky cunt.

As if the Dilbert thread isn't proof enough, Holla Forums can't into sarcasm.