GERMANY NO!

GERMANY NO!

Rapefugee doesn't want to pay for two bottles of wine and gets BTFOd by neighbourhood watch. It happened in Arnsberg, a little town in Eastern Germany. Reminder that PEGIDA was founded in Eastern Germany. Take this video as an example how to deal with that scum, fellow Germans. SIEG HEIL!

RWDSs NOW?

liveleak.com/view?i=d51_1464746048

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxw2hGGO1hA
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/wir-haben-zivilcourage-gezeigt/
youtube.com/watch?v=vqDe0C4OKbM
archive.is/tadty
archive.is/MOxp0
archive.is/VTLrT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now.

Good to see, but I was hoping more for a Russian style security video, where the "guards" relentlessly beat the trouble maker into another dimension.

nice digits and nice video.

I thought Islam prohibits theft? I thought Muslims were supposed to be good, faithful people that were just like devout Christians?

#NotAllRefugees #NotAllMuslims #GermanNazis #Racism #CapitalismSucks
#WineShouldBeAHumanRight

inb4 merkel has them all sent to maximum security prisons for hate crimes against vulnerable persons of color

At least there were black troops marching in. :^)

what they would probably say is that german law is not sharia so there's no law in germany until a caliphate establishes it

Well meme'd.

nice digits

nice vid. those fuckers just came in out of nowhere and yanked that greasy little mudshit out of there. Was he young, or are all Arabs that scrawny?

That, or they're morbidly obese. That's why they always hang out in groups, because in a 1 on 1 fight, the individual Arab wouldn't last very long.

takin' out the trash

what are the people in the background saying? Are they in support beating up the mudslime ?

sweet

what are the people in the background saying?

It's in the vidya description.
They talk about calling the police initially but someone says the police have been in the store twice already that day.

At the end someone says it is sad when they have to rely on a neighbourhood watch group instead of the police

No, they are telling him to give back the bottles and leave the store.

You mean the last sentence?

Something like "It's a real pity that such a measures are needed, eh?"

The lady sounding sharp and disapproving in the beginning is just telling him to put the bottles back and to GTFO.

RED WINE DEATH SQUADS

A refugee doesn't want to pay in a supermarket and doesn't want to give back 2 bottles (of wine?) to one of the supermarket employees. Instead he argues and argues and argues in his native language and holds tight to the 2 bottles.
The supermarket employees tell the refugee thief multiple times to hand over the 2 bottles. He refuses.
Someone tells the employees to call the police and the female one answers that the police was already at the store 2 times that day.
Then a couple of germans of a local neighborhood watch group enter the store and take away the bottles from the refugee thief and try to throw the refugee out of the store until the refugee gets physical and catches some well-deserved punches.
One of the germans or more yell: "Huh?! What do you want from me? Huh! What do you want from me?! Pigs! Get out of here! Pigs! Piss off."
The woman at the end says: "It's sad that we need to rely on a neighborhood watch group"

I think >>6182317's translation of the last sentence is more accurate, but then again my german is a bit rusty.

I'm confused why the shitskin didn't just walk out the store, was he trying to make some fucking gay stand by refusing to pay because he's a dirty muslim?

Has Lügenpresse already started shilling for the poor innocent refugee being suppressed by evil nazis?

Wow like what a racist pice of shit i can't even oh wow.Like those poor Syrian Refugees just barely escaped war and death from Assad-the-Butcher and this is how you treat them like oh wow

He was probably told that everything in europe is free by his human traffickers in Shitstainistan.
These people arrive in europe with the most outrageous expectations.

He didn't walk out because sandniggers, turkroaches and pooinloos believe they're untouchable in Europe. All of the cuckservashit/leftist virtue-signalling has made the rapefugees believe that they are entitled to be there and can get away with whatever they want. Their crimes are actively covered up and their interests actively promoted. I don't understand why Germans are shocked when these scum begin to think that they're an untouchable caste who have no parameters or rules in society.

When will Holla Forums stop the crusade against a shitty religion and start blaming the problems on subhuman shitskins?

Would you rather have a country of genetically German Muslims or a country full of christian niggers and Arabs?

When will Holla Forums start blaming race again?

Oh boy don't give that chose to Christians please.

Why not hate both?

wow, just wow, are you fucking seriously telling him to just abandon his cultural identity and pretend to be white? You're such a shitlord, I just can't.

They only refuse to eat pig because it means others have to accommodate them, that's the whole reason.
All those Muslims are happy to smoke, drink, and whore around, because forging those would mean they're missing out.

Because Island is just a shitty religion and your being co-opted by (((Breitbart))) to ignore the racial aspect, the most important aspect, in favour of criticizing some shitty religion.

s/island/islam

Shit, I thought it was a woman.

Pretty quick action by the neighborhood watch. Grabbed the wine bottles from him and tossed his scrawny ass right out.

Quads. A good sign of things to come.

This is what Europeans need to go through to get our spines back, crippled by Holohoax guilt and marxism.

Things are looking good. White people have started reacting faster than I ever anticipated.

By the time this is over, no one will dare speak words like "racism, bigotry, white privilege, tolerance" in public again.

Good job by the watch.

One for each arm and one to pummel the fucker's face.

What language is the rapefugee speaking?

Too bad they didn't execute him on the stop.

Inb4 all the germans in that video get shoad by the law and the rapefuge gets a german citizenship given to him by Merkel herself.

Is there a list of weapons that you are allowed to own for every European country? If not, we should make one.

You won't see that for now because (((the law))) actually puts you in jail if you use too much force in self defense.
Höcke will fix this.

Pretty much what said. Arabs are either scrawny or almost sumo tier obese (the latter is often the case with Gulf Arabs).

East Africans are always extremely, extremely scrawny.

HÖGGE

It doesn't sound like Arabic but it's hard to tell.

He should start lifting.

I thought the same, sounds neither Arabic nor Turkish.

Kurdish maybe?

He delegated all the physical removal to Til 'Nigger Kill' Schweiger

Guten tag. Kebab removal service plox.

Not even a German speaker but you can feel the hate emanating from the guard's who grab that shitskin. You can tell they're just completely sick of it.
I can't wait for the Germans to unleash that rage, hopefully it will trigger similar events across Europe.

I worked at a grocery store for a long time, and I just don't understand why customers argue like this. The fucking price is the fucking price, take it or leave it. Everything goes smoother when everyone just abides by the normal rules of commerce.

Woe, when we wake.

Being slow to wake, but going apeshit when we do is a German trait going all the way back to Arminius

thats a european concept, user

arabs never accept anything
they always argue and argue and argue
they are famous for it

… and it is being used against you. You know that you are being set up for a civil war, right?
You have to kick them out now, along with the traitors who let them in.

How many years do we have left before a civil war breaks out? I hope I have enough time left to prepare.

See, that's why we have 40.000 American troops and nukes on our soil.

It's their idiotic bargaining culture.
They can not be reasoned with and you can not explain that in the civilized world retail stores with fixed prices do not work that way.

2 months

I found your perfect candidate right here.

Even in a head lock they just don't just up.

*shut

REBUILD BERLIN WALL

Make East Germany White again!!!

Oy vey, somebody dox that bus driver and publicly shame his company right now!
He's assaulting a holy arab man completely unprovoked!

A lot. Being able to carry them is another thing.

you're allowed crossbows and slings shit and like that
theres a kraut that makes an automatic pressured arrow propellerthing

We all know what Christians are going to say!
Bring in the god loving BBC!

We'll rebuild the Atlantic and Gothic wall, and we'll make the Amis pay for it

The slingshot kraut owns a fucking MP5 made by HK.
Seriously, retarded memes from /k/ike retards should be tossed out.
Laws varied from country to country and France and Germany actually have based gun laws (could be better, but we need Hitler for that).
Best:
-Switzerland
Second:
-The Balkans and some minor states
Third:
-Germany and France
The rest:
-UK and the rest

In Germany and France AR and drummags are completely legal.

Handcuffed Turk won´t stop crying and shouting shit.

Do you know if I'm allowed to own riot gear in Germany?

I'm tempted to order some cheap stuff from china.

Before the end of this century, we will take back Constantinople and build a wall in Anatolia.

There's no regulations for protective equipment as far as I know, you can buy military grade helmets and plates if you're so inclined, so I doubt riot gear would be an issue

He even has a video about gun laws

Might want to order in different steps though, otherwise the police might make a visit to give you a warning even though its not illegal.

This.

But we need to speed up quicker.

Isn't it illegal for American's to see Germans or hear German being spoke?

Criminal!

k mate sorry i triggered you, now i know
thought it was just slingshots and bows

Finland, Czechia and Norway have good gun laws as well.

Most Americans will probably not believe it, but at least in some respects some European countries do have better gun laws than any US state.

Check and compare SBR laws, suppressor laws, machine gun laws and the like.

Hahahaha what a faggot!

In a americans mind, you have bad gun laws if your not able to just go to the nearest store and buy a AR-15.

Forgot magazine restrictions.

Yeah I know and that argument is idiotic.

Here's why:

In America you go to a shop, the shop runs a background check utilising the FBI NICS, you buy the gun.

In the good parts of Europe you go to the police, they run a background check, you go to the store and buy the gun.

So where's the difference? In both cases a governmental background check happens.

I'm probably on some kind of list already just for visiting Holla Forums regularly, and I could be using the gear for cosplay anyway.

How bad are current surveillance laws in Germany?

I'm sure there's someone better suited to answer that, I'm just paranoid and cynical.

Yeah, no.

Turn him over to the other sandniggers so they chop his hands off.

Islam prohibits theft AND drinking. These mudslimes are basically just regular niggers that smells like onions and goat pussy.

So when they took him outside did they proceed to beat him to death? I would have

You really don't know what the untouchable caste is. They're bottom of the barrel, so low that anyone above them shouldn't touch or be touched by them. It's shameful, not glorious, to be in that caste.

SCHWEINEHUND
C
H
W
E
I
N
E
H
U
N
D

So how much longer until white people in Europe realize that the welfare state can't work when large populations of non-white involved?

didn't stomp him

disappointed

6,000,000 FIREARMS IN DEUTSCHLAND

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

This the next step of the delegitimization of the state. A few steps later the caliphate will be implemented. Or a totalitarian surveillance state.

Oh wait.

Wow, so heroic. Truly we are making things better now.

Just protect you white women and kids and segregate yourselves from the government/cities and seek like-minded people.

Is this a slide thread btw?

You sound like an asshurt Jew.

Dude i live 40km away from Arnsberg and i can guarantee you that Arnsberg lies in north rine westphalia which as the name already indicates is western germany.

It's proximity to Detmold must be the deciding factor

You sound like a retard or a shill or both. Probably both.

There is a *lot* of money still lounging around or going into infrastructure which can be used for mudslimes. Look at Southern Germany, Switzerland and Norway, Their surplus is unique in the world. Berlin receives Billions each year called new balance of finances and they vanish into welfare. One billion a year means just under a million receiving more money, because most expenditure for rapefugees will be matched on the federal an EU-level. So one € cucked away to Berlin will be matched with one from Berlin itself, one from the Bund and one from the EU depending on the project. The higher in Europe you get, the murkier are the origins of money. Sure, they tell us its taxes, but you really never know. Maybe they just print/allocate money for them. In fact, I suspect a large portion of UK and French mysterious bankers allow that.

Kill yourself.

As per wiki several Arnsberg exist in Germany, three of which are in Thuringia.

Should have bloodied him up more.

But I guess it's still a good start.
A good finish would be hundreds of thousands of brown bodies floating down the the river to the sea.

I know in the states it is regulated on a state level, at least with bullet-proof vests.
I don't think there's any regulations at all when it comes to helmets, military grade or not. And impact armor like the riot-cops use is pretty much just dirt-bike armor, I'm sure it's not regulated at all.

Filthy fucking ape.
Vids like these need to be distribute throughout middle eastern mudslime media with the heading, "this is what they're doing to Muslims in Europe!"

If we can get the sand-apes to believe moving to Europe is a trap, maybe we can help stop the invasion.

We should work on a guide to easily get weapons in each European country according to the law. I'll get started today for my country.

You have plenty of time. 2030 demographics and Nostradamus pint to the years around 2030.

Good idea user.

Why stop at Europe, why not also cucked US states, Canada and Australia

You gonna make a thread so anons around europe can write info there, or are you gonna collect info yourself and make a thread after you finished?

Im a swedecuck, and so i can tell you how you get guns here if you want.

You should probably make a separate thread for that.

Difference is probably

1. US has more guns, more gunners, and a constitutionally designated purpose of keeping guns in a militia apart from the army. It's a failsafe provision AGAINST the central government. Completely unique. But,

2. Other countries shit on us for suppressors, sbrs, and machine guns. They either have them or do not regulate them. Not entirely sure on them all though, I remember a Swiss user on /k/ posting a shit load of guns and seemed pretty chill about it, have to read up.

The balance is regulation and government snoopage. The "good" euro and commonwealth countries still make you have a safe and let the government bust in to check on you. Absolutely Haram here in the states. I'll take my country's laws any day thanks.

Good idea, that could help quite a few people.

In the meantime in sweden…

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxw2hGGO1hA

Only against muslims. If you steal from infidels, than it's allowed, than everything is allowed as long it helps Muslims or Islam. It's actually pretty simple.

this thread reminds me of the based finnish woman that beat up a shoplifter
maybe somebody can post the vid

nevermind
found it

German StopHam/LionVersus when?

Ebin :DDD

Pissed me off more than the stupid cunt shrieking and slapping it out of his hands for no reason, honestly. I don't even want to know what they're saying.

Checked good sir.
Beware the Skinnies.

Nice trips
OP here, it is Arnsdorf and not Arnsberg. My mistake. But you should have realized that it is in Eastern Germany bc of how they speak.

What a faggy voice. These sorts of crime are mostly commited by people from the balkan states. Just saying

How would a Non-German realize that at all? No way.

Man, I love Germany too but some serious self reflection is needed here.

Maybe because he isnt retarded.

We have to assume it is.

For Non-Germans: beside being situated near to various sites of great historical importance, Detmold (or "Deathmold", as affectionate fans call it) is also a hotspot of the burgeoning German black metal scene.

As the BRD GmbH is just a company administering POWs, they can do whatever they want, and they have actually a Stasi agent head of monitoring "hatespeech" online.

DOBBELBUNKD DEE DEE DEE

Or maybe Urdu, he could be a Paki.

das ist nicht moglich…

Heil Högge

kek, me too, what he got would be considered a light dusting in Ireland

The answer was for the user from Arnsberg. I misspelled the city where the habbening took place (Arnsdorf). And as a German user from Arnsberg could have realized it that the people in the vid have an East German dialect.

True, but for Krautstan this already presents a nice level of violence. I sincerely hope we'll see more of this.

Ah yes, now I get it.

You mean social welfare is a light dusting now?

Quit being a nigger and spouting disinformation. In almost every state private sales are legal and happen without a NICS check. Furthermore the NICS is an exclusive registry so if you're not in the database you are issued the gun and there is no official record of you owning it except the form you filled out that the gun shop itself holds on to. Yes, it's true these can be audited by the ATF however logistically they cannot serve as a comprehensive registry for the purposes of confiscation.

There are ten states that honor constitutional carry so you are free to concealed carry without any permit. Many more are may issue so a permit must be issued unless the state can give a legitimate reason for it not to be.

Machine guns, SBR, SBS, AOW, DD, and suppressors (NFA class 3 weapons) are all able to be owned by citizens but you have to jump through hoops and put yourself on a federal registry.

*shall issue, not may issue. May issue is shit tier

Fuck off you nigger

Maybe in their home country but not in Jewmany. In Jewmany, these bags of scum are treated like special guest with special privileges.

Islam prohibits theft from other Muslims. Kuffar are fair game. People of the "wrong" sect are fair game too.

Islam is just the natural end result of sub-90 IQ niggers coming up with a religion. One affects and supports the other.

haha, true

Nice quads

We should just airdrop the rapefugees back to the middle east without parashoots.

More like Chinese Bads, right?

Quads confirm;
Right Wing Gentle Squads soon.

:^)

Don't worry Germanbros, Drumpf is coming.

SOON.

Don't order riot gear from China, especially protective gear. You might find a chink in your armor

This is where people should finally start to realize the following;
1 - kikes and mudslimes LOVE each other
2 - kikes and mudslime follow the EXACT SAME religion cult
3 - kikes and mudslimes both have the same set of rules, the "taqiyya" or something

Oh fuck off, why don't you post that hilarious picture of the asian in armour too.

kek

this one?

oh shut the fuck up, it stopped being funny months ago. Contribute to the thread properly or gtfo faggot

It's about time we show them what it's like to choose the wrong side of history to fight for.

Neighborhood Patrols=RWD

That's the one.

Everytime it gets posted someone has to make that same old joke, like we haven't seen it a thousand times already.

only from other muslims, they are allowed to steal from non believers.

what joke? all I see is a chink in armor

Fools! At this point there will be no yellow fever accepted. There will be no asian influenced memes here anymore either. You might as well delete your smug anime girl folders. This is the time of Right!

quads for truth

That was awesome to watch. They walk right in and get busy. Ready to bust some fucking skulls.

but I like blondes and redheads
sage for off topic

It's too late for that. The times are changing and you don't want to get caught on the wrong side of history with those other losers.

Why'd you even spoiler that?

because i can

FUNFACT

German mass media is now full-time on this story!

- poor refugee
- they should have talked to him in a polite way instead
- muh Saxony is evil
- muh Saxony is Nazi
- muh Saxony is racist
- neighbourhoodwatch??? OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN
- racist supermarket

Basically *hedindunuffin*

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Okay its done, the police are now investigating the neighbourhood watch.
Theyre beeing investigated for false imprisonment.

New Hitler when

Crazy world that we have to rely on vigilanty… bravo neighbourhood watch

And I bet they don't show the whole footage, eh ?

Daily Mail in UK reporting it as right wing facists under investigation for attacking refugee with mental health issues.

this is what needs to happen. defend your neighborhood, because the state can't and won't. the refugees are playing full contact. do you still think its a joke when they're passing out iodine pills?

The Daily Mail is such a piece of shit. They like to pretend they're some right wing rag telling the truth about refugees and other shit and then label everyone else a fascist.

Pure release valve politics.

>jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/wir-haben-zivilcourage-gezeigt/

Thats the best article on the situation.
Fun fact: One of those "evil nazis" was a local politican of Merkels CDU.

clearly, kek is pleased.

And it feels like spring again…

notice that he would have been simply escorted out hadn't he tried to act like the asshole he is.

i'm starting to think that stuff like taqqiya was meant to defend oneself from other muslims rather than from ebil crusaders.

order this
youtube.com/watch?v=vqDe0C4OKbM
it is on motorcycle, so legal, it amazingly absorbs shocks, you can withstand few hits with a hammer to head, so not bad, not that expensive either

Updated information on the incident.

He was an Iraqi who was allegedly "mentally ill".

So now it's being reported as an assault on an asylum seeker with the neighborhood watchmen described as suspects.

Media and police are asshurt and don't disappoint with fully cucked response.

archive.is/tadty

Some other propaganda from German media below.

archive.is/MOxp0

archive.is/VTLrT

The Iraqi isn't the only one who's mentally ill.

———————————–

Horrible and shameful

According to the Sächsiche Zeitung, at least one of the culprits is already well known in the town - because he is a local politician for Chancellor Angela Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union (CDU).

Town councillor Detlef Oelsner defended his actions with the group in a council meeting, saying they had shown “civil courage” and that they would have reacted the same way “if he was German.”

“This was no form of self-defence. This was an attack with massive physical violence that clearly went beyond the bounds of the law,” Thomas Dudzak, spokesman for the Left Party in Saxony, told The Local.

As far his party is concerned, the attack was racially motivated, he added.
“One can certainly doubt that they would have reacted the same way had this been a German.”

archive.is/VTLrT

Beautiful

For all of you guys who don't speak german, here is the full story of what happened:

Earlier that day, the allegedly "mentally ill" iraqi refugee, who is quartered in an mental health institution, went to the super market and bought a pre-paid phone card.

After some hours he returned, complaining that the card doesn't work. Store employees tried to explain to him, that he already used up all of the pre-paid credit on the card, but the refugee didn't understand them and insisted they sold him broken stuff.
After repeatedly being told to leave the store, he started to harrass one of the female clerks, where as the police got called and they escorted him back to his mental health institution.

Some hours later he arrived back in the store again, and started yelling at other people and employees in the store.
Police got called again, and they again brought him back to his mental health institution.

To the surprise of noone, he came back to the store again, and this time grabbed one of the bottles threatened some female employees with it.

This is the part of the story where the local heroes come in.
As it turns out the local guys live directly near the store and wanted to do a little BBQ that day.
They saw the whole scene of the refugee getting escorted away by the police the two times and saw him waltzing inside the store for the third time.
When they heard panicked shouting from women inside the store, they rushed to the scene and dearmed the situation.
First they just tried to guide him out of the store peacefully, but the sand monkey went insane and they had to use force, as seen in the video.
Outside the store they tried to hold him until the police arrived, but he tried to escape, so they had to tie him to a tree.

When the police arrived, they went to the guys, thanked them for their courage and said "they did the right thing" and "acted accordingly to the situation".
The monkey resisted being arrested by the police, so they had to restrain him by force.

Now, the real fun of the story begins, because the german media got a hold of the video, and every major outlet went with the story "EBIL NAZI MILITIA ASSAULTS POOR MENTALLY-ILL REFUGEE".
Also, one of the local guys is part of the city council and belongs to Merkel's CDU, which makes this even more fun.

This whole incident actually just shows how despicable the german Lügenpresse is.

Also, an official investigation against the local guys got started, for alleged "unlawful detention".

For all of you guys who don't speak german, here is the full story of what happened:

Earlier that day, the allegedly "mentally ill" iraqi refugee, who is quartered in an mental health institution, went to the super market and bought a pre-paid phone card.

After some hours he returned, complaining that the card doesn't work. Store employees tried to explain to him, that he already used up all of the pre-paid credit on the card, but the refugee didn't understand them and insisted they sold him broken stuff.
After repeatedly being told to leave the store, he started to harrass one of the female clerks, where as the police got called and they escorted him back to his mental health institution.

Some hours later he arrived back in the store again, and started yelling at other people and employees in the store.
Police got called again, and they again brought him back to his mental health institution.

To the surprise of noone, he came back to the store again, and this time grabbed one of the bottles threatened some female employees with it.

This is the part of the story where the local heroes come in.
As it turns out the local guys live directly near the store and wanted to do a little BBQ that day.
They saw the whole scene of the refugee getting escorted away by the police the two times and saw him waltzing inside the store for the third time.
When they heard panicked shouting from women inside the store, they rushed to the scene and dearmed the situation.
First they just tried to guide him out of the store peacefully, but the sand monkey went insane and they had to use force, as seen in the video.
Outside the store they tried to hold him until the police arrived, but he tried to escape, so they had to tie him to a tree.

When the police arrived, they went to the guys, thanked them for their courage and said "they did the right thing" and "acted accordingly to the situation".
The monkey resisted being arrested by the police, so they had to restrain him by force.

Now, the real fun of the story begins, because the german media got a hold of the video, and every major outlet went with the story "EBIL NAZI MILITIA ASSAULTS POOR MENTALLY-ILL REFUGEE".
Also, one of the local guys is part of the city council and belongs to Merkel's CDU, which makes this even more fun.

This whole incident actually just shows how despicable the german Lügenpresse is.

Also, an official investigation against the local guys got started, for alleged "unlawful detention".

test

Good to see the site is still shitting itself…
Sorry for double post.

Sandnigger would have gotten his arms cut off if he pulled the same shit in his home shithole country. Fuckers take advantage of everything.

Ah, very interesting. Thx for the writeup.

(checked)
That was fucking beautiful. The way the dumb rapefugee awkwardly stands there, thinking he'll get away with it because Mutti said so. The way that guy in the red shirt just stands there. The way those lads in back shirts come in, drag him out of the store part, tenderize him a bit, then drag him away somewhere to dispense justice.

Blessed Eastern Germany

Someone should bank on a kickstarter project where big German dudes go around helping the community by taking care of refugee problems. Like Cops but a reality TV show that follows this group.

They should call it Remove Kebab Season 1.

You know, for a second my heart broke when that woman said the last line "it's a shame that we have to have a neighborhood watch now, isn't it?" but then I realized the cunt probably voted for and still supports the invasion of Europe, so fuck them. They get what they ask for.

won't he just come back later with friends and cucks to enrich the store?

(great quads, lad)

As soon as I saw the video I knew this would happen. God fucking damn it. If the police would do their fucking job this wouldn't be a problem.

That german guy exploded. There must be a lot of pent-up anger.

I respect your quads, and the brave folks willing to stand up.
TIME TO GET UP, MICHAEL!

What's a mud doing with alcohol

P I S S O N M Y C H I P S