Jewish Religions and The Prospect of Dissent

While Christianity and Islam can be easily understood as belief systems, Judaism actually defies the notion of belief all together. Judaism is an obedience regulative system. The Judaic universe is ruled by ‘mitzvoth’ (commandment), a set of 613 precepts and directives ordered by God. In opposition to Christianity and Islam that build from spiritual and heavenly precepts in worship to a transcendental God, the Judaic subject subscribes to strict earthly and material observance. While the Christian is wrapped in God’s loving and the spirituality of the sublime and divinity, the follower of Judaism is judged by his or her ability to adhere to hundreds of rigorous earthly orders.

A brief look at the Judaic Sabbath common prayer reveals the nature of Judaism as an obedience regulatory system. As we can see below, in Judaism, even God-loving is not an involuntary act:

“You shall love Adonai your God with all your heart,
with all your soul, and with all your might.
Take to heart these instructions with which I charge you this day.
…Thus you shall remember to observe all My commandments
and to be holy to your God.
I am Adonai, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt to be your God:
I am Adonai your God.”
(Common Prayers for Shabbat Evening From Deuteronomy and Numbers)

For the Jew, belief and God-loving are not subject to either rational discretion or spiritual impulse. God loving, as we read above, is a strict “charge”, an order. But if Judaism is not a belief system, what kind of system is it? Does the Judaic subject believe in anything at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/christian/res/276682.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The answer is yes: the Jew believes in ‘The Jews’ and the Jews believe in ‘The Jew.’ This mode of mutual affirmation establishes a solid and forceful tribal continuum that serves the collective as well as the singular subject. Accordingly, the subject adheres to the collective and vice versa. In pragmatic terms, the Jew sticks to the ‘chosen people’ and, together the ‘chosenites’ uphold a collective sense of choseness.

In Judaism, ‘choseness’ is the belief that the Jewish people were singularly chosen to enter into a covenant with God. For religious Jews, being chosen is realised as a duty. According to Judaic belief, the Jews have been placed on earth to fulfill a certain purpose. This purpose is bestowed upon the Jews and they pass it from father to son.

In reality, the first Jews invented a God who chose them over all other people. For some reason this God is occasionally cruel, often non-ethical and as if this were not enough, not exactly a nice father. The Jewish God doesn’t even allow his people to call him by name. One may wonder what led the first Jews to invent such a horrid father figure. One may further question what led the Jews to sustain their ‘relationship’ with such an obnoxious father. The answer is surprisingly simple. They don’t.

The Jews don’t believe in God, they are observant of God. They believe in themselves- the Jews believe in ‘The Jew’ and vice versa. Within this peculiar troubled family affair, the Jew is free to dump God, as an author can freely re-write or at least re-shape his or her own narrative. But the Jew can never dump the Jews as much as the Jews can’t allow ‘The Jew’ to go free. And what about God, can he be emancipated, can he choose another people? Certainly not. Unlike the Jew who is free to dump God while clinging to a Jewish identity, the Jewish God is merely a Jewish protagonist, he can’t go anywhere, he is stuck with ‘his’ chosen people forever.

Choseness, so it seems, is hardly a heavenly gift, it is in fact a curse. It confines the Jew in a realm of self-imposed commandment and materiality. Instead of beauty, holiness and the pursuit of the divine and the sublime, the rabbinical Jew is left with an earthly obedience scheme that is sustained by a rigid tribal setting. ‘The Jew’ and ‘The Jews’ are bound in a set of mutual affirmations in which God serves an instrumental role.

Some may rightly argue that this spectacular bond between the Jews and ‘The Jew’ is essential for an understanding of the dichotomy between Judaic tribalism and the universal appeal of Christian beliefs.

The Judaic crude intolerance towards dissent serves as an example of the above. Throughout their history, Jews have proven themselves hostile toward their nonconformists; now we are ready to grasp why. For the Christian, secularization, for instance, entails a rejection of a transcendental affair. But for the rabbinical Judaic subject, failure to conform constitutes a rejection of the Jews. It interferes crudely with the fragile relationship between ‘The Jew’ and the Jews. It shatters the self-affirmation mechanism. While in the case of Christianity dumping God suggests turning one’s back on a remote supernatural entity, in the case of Judaism, such an act is interpreted as a disbelief in the tribe.

This interpretation may help illuminate Jesus’ plight. It may explain the reasoning behind the brutal Rabbinical Herem (excommunication) against Spinoza and Uriel Da Costa. And it also explains why the secular and the so-called ‘progressive’ Jew is equally obnoxious towards dissent or any form of criticism from within. If Judaism is not a belief system but rather a system of obedience regulation, then Jewish identity politics is merely an extension of the above regulatory philosophy.

Jews often drop their God, simply to invent a different God who ‘facilitates’ subscription to a new regulatory system. The new system, like the old outlines a new set of strict commandments, a manner of speech and rigorous boundaries of ‘kosher’ conduct.

In the beginning of the 20th century, for instance, Bolshevism appealed to many Eastern European Jews. It provided a sense of self-righteousness in addition to regulating a strict form of obedience. As we know, it didn’t take long for Bolshevism to mature into a genocidal doctrine that made Old Testament barbarism look like a juvenile fairytale. The Holocaust, that seems to be the most popular Jewish religion at present, may be the ultimate and final stage in Jewish historical development. According to the Holocaust religion, ‘God died in Auschwitz.’ Within the context of the Holocaust religion, ‘The Jew’ is the new Jewish God. The Holocaust religion has finally united ‘The Jew’ and the Jews into a self-sufficient comprehensive and independent ‘God-less’ religious narrative. Both were about to be eradicated. But, not only were they both saved: they have prevailed and each did so independently. In the Holocaust religion, Jews are both victims and oppressors - they have transformed slavery into empowerment and they did it all alone, in spite of being dumped by their treacherous God. The Holocaust religion, like Judaism, prescribes a manner of speech and a strict set of commandments. Most crucially, like more traditional Judaism, it is totally and disgracefully intolerant toward dissent.

Due to the lack of a divine transcendental entity, Jewish religions have always regarded criticism as rejection of the tribe. Jewish religions, whether Judaism, Bolshevism or Holocaust, are equally intolerant towards criticism and dissent. Jewish religions treat opposition as a vile attempt at ‘delegitimization’ on the verge of genocidal inclination.

Jewish religions can be defined as different templates that facilitate a sense of choseness. They affirm a bond between an imaginary marginal ‘collective’ and a phantasmal ‘archetype’: the Bolshevists and ‘The Bolshevik’, the Survivours and ‘The Survivour’, the Jews and ‘The Jew,’ and so on. The bond between the collective and the idea of an archetypical singularity is always maintained by a set of rigid commandments, a correct manner of speech, some strict regulatory guidelines for behavior and vile opposition to dissent.

Tragically enough, intolerance of dissent has become a universal Western political symptom. Incidentally, Christianity, religion and divinity in general are also under attack within the context of contemporary Western discourse. Is this a symptom of the Jerusalemification of our Western universe? Is the emergence of the tyranny of political correctness a coincidence? And if we are becoming Jews, is there any room for the hope that our universe may, at some stage, embrace a universal ethos once again? Can we once again believe in something? Or do we have to wait for a new Jesus figure to resurrect our trust in the human spirit and humanity in general? Or have we been re-designed to self-destruct as soon as we come close to such a lucid awareness?

As God himself suggests in the Book of Genesis: "And I (God) will establish My covenant between Me and you (the Jews) and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you." (Book of Genesis, Chapter 17).

Interesting read OP, pretty much the entire Bible is the story of how the Jews couldn't get it together. They would often adopt other gods, entrench themselves in religiosity, and became obsessive about "the law" so much that they even persecuted their own Messiah.
At some points in the New Testament, Paul will often comment on the difference between law and faith, particularly when he's addressing the jews essentially he has to tell them that they're no longer the chosen people while avoiding making them shoah the nascent Christianity

islam and judaism are very similar
you can stop trying to fit in and bumping your own thread now, mohammed

All i said that was that Islam is more of a traditional belief system as we westerners perceive it.
Islam is a problem. But islam isn't as bound to a single ethnic group as Judaism.

And neither is christianity. Semite religions are as cancerous as the minds ergo genes that made them. Islam wants to absorb through conquest all races, christianity wants to take all races' dicks in its ass (as long as they say they're christian lol), and judaism wants only jews to rule all races.

I sometimes wonder if kikes made all three as part of their plan (seriously, it's fucking suspicious if you look into islam origins). Obviously Euro man is the neanderkike's ancient unconquerable foe, so why not give them a self-hating, castrating, pathologically-altruistic religion blind to race; then give niggers a violent, conquest-seeking religion blind to race. I'm sure they'll mesh perfectly, given that there's only one direction that could go.

Are Jews Goblins?

They have the highest concentration of Neanderthal genes anywhere. Old European myths (really old stuff) tells of nocturnal psychopaths from the East with hooked noses, beady eyes (big eye sockets), sloped foreheads, etc who would murder, rape, torture, and abduct Cro-Magnon.

Sauce?
I want to read about this.

I would add, the Hellenized Hebrews were slaughtered before Hannukah. These were people who more or less abandoned the superstitiousness of Hebrew teaching and favored learning about learning about Greek Philosophy. Keep this in mind.

I'm sure there are way more example of reformist jews getting killed than we don't know about.

A lot of "fairy tales" are based off kikes/neanderniggers. Little Red Riding Hood (you did NOT venture into the woods alone, especially women, because of wolves and kikes), vampires, trolls, etc. Neanderthals were and always have been a scourge in Europe and surrounding areas.

The rabbit hole on that goes fucking deep. Apparently, I recently read but haven't confirmed, they were also in East Asia, and their ruling criminal class are Neanderthalic. Makes you wonder if the Chinese being the jews of Asia isn't just a slight at their behaviour, but is genetically real. Also the Amerind, apparently, with their savagery and rape against whites there. But again, I just learned about the oriental jew while browsing John de Nugent's site.

Jews are completely demonized.

"When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation." Matthew 12:43-45

You didn't make one coherent point. Please mentally masturbate on your own time - it's not interesting to read a bunch of verbal diarrhoea. Come back when you are able convey whatever it is you want to say succinctly.

Interesting read OP.

I was actually following a thread similar to this a couple days ago in /Christianity/, would love to follow up the conversation since it pretty much went dead there. 8ch.net/christian/res/276682.html

Got any verses from the Talmud or anything like that to back up your thesis?

I like how islam and judaism have these properties from their inception, but due to the behavior of a single pope and a bunch of baptists somehow christianity was founded and thrived in europe on the idea of having saracens have anal sex with you.

I want to send you retards a thousand years back and see how much shit you talk looking a christian knight in the face, this shit is beyond childish.

Pic is you.

Jewishness confirmed for OCD The Religion

You mean all popes since 1965 (and many before that).

I'm interested, what other sauces do you have?

Yea I tooootally didnt see that coming, youre so original
I definitely said "say that to my face" and not "lets see how big a guy you are when a christian who has killed for his faith gets told by a neckbeard he takes saracen dick"

The pope has always been shit, it was a bad idea from the start, and it took no time at all for it to become corrupt, but the current pope is the only antipope of the bunch.

I want to see/read a comprehensive history of Judean people and religion post-christ. The history of the Jew is really muddled. Like you could probably talk to a rabbi or historian about it that claims to know a lot but after 2 hours of talking in circles you won't come up with much.

He isn't any worse than John Paul II.

You said "say that to x's face" by proxy. Either way, no one cares about you christcucks these days. Your semite religion is dying, thank fuck. It has no place in Europe and never did, as evidenced by the fact it only took hold by force and destroying any person and monument to true European thought and conviction. I'm sorry your parents forced it on you, but it's never too late to learn new things.

in b4 you came to cuckstianity on your own, because it's popular where you were born; not the Vedas or Odinism or whatevs. We can't have you ostracising yourself from popularity, amirite?

Funny how you fags always make an out to preemptively justify your ad hoc rules. It's not scripture, it's dogma; it's not dogma, it's proscription; it's not proscription, it's one man's edicts; it's not edicts… The fact is that christianity is a shit-tier prostrating religion that teaches self-debasement and apology. Its essential tenement is that man (European man) is weak and must beg for forgiveness for being filthy, savage, gross, and wrong. Idgaf if some trailer trash thugs happened to be born into it, that doesn't justify your ultimately self-destructive code. There's tough motherfuckers and hair-trigger violent trash in every ideology. That doesn't justify its philosophy and effects.

Next you'll try to tell me that Europe faced unrivalled levels of peace, development, and unity under cuckstianity.

Between all the 4hr jewtube vids and crackpot sites, it's very hard to bring up a singular source. You might've seen the stickied thread about (((echo punctuation))). Kikes are mad as fuck about being identified. Very censorious. I use ixquick for my searches. Try learning more about Aryan symbolism (so-called black sun, sun wheels unzipping DNA as nano motors), search Neanderthal semite connections. Going the strictly scientific route, it's exceedingly hard and long to gather info about real human biology. (((They))) pretend that neanders and Cro-Magnon couldn't breed because genetic distance, yet claim all extant hominids have neander DNA…but negros and whites can breed, being farther apart? I guess most people don't understand, species in the same genus can usu make viable offspring. I sincerely doubt they'd about neanders are more primitive and distant than niggers. In my research, the highest neander concentration is in jews, then related semites like Arabs and Caucasians (as in actual Caucasus, like Armenia and Georgia) and Turks. Sandniggers fail because most are so severely interbred with niggers (semites have always been massive slave traders of all kinds; interracial breeding makes terrible offspring) or inbred amongst themselves. When you mix neander, Celt, Iberian, Persian, Negroid, Davidian, so many different stocks, you tend toward the worst and don't integrate the best traits. You create a trash heap, not just in identity but also emotional and intellectual regulation.

I could go on, my specialty is in biology; not archaeology or history, which are fields very much needed to completely understand hominid evolution. Shit gets real complicated real fast.

People have been saying this literally since day one. The Sanhedrin said it, the Romans said it, the Great Heathen Army said it, the Yemeni Jews said it, the Muslim caliphs said it, the Jacobins of France said it, and the Soviets said it. All of them are gone, Christianity is still here and still the biggest religious group in Europe and the world.
It did.

You are right when you say Christianity is cucked.

Under cuckstianity no. Peace and unity were never achieved in Europe until after the fall of the Soviet Union. But as you can see Peace and unity have a heavy price

As for development, Christian leaders used a roman tactic. If it meant technological progress, go for it absorb it and use it against your enemies, if it involves our dogmas, laws and established truths snuff it out.

Christian leaders weren't as worse as the kikes now but they're faggotry allowed the kikes to take over and fast forward to today.

Christianity as the jew Yeshua preached, talked of hope and not succumb to despair when the entire world is against you. Critics of Christianity are right when they say it is a pleb religion, but now we need it more than ever because we the plebs have been condemned to slavery, poverty, ridicule and soon death.

You have to be genuinely retarded, or a shill.

I cant even give you the benefit of ignorance because youve no doubt had people explain to you before why youre full of shit, but facts arent as convenient and youd rather work off your initial premise to shortcut to the conclusion that you can only recognize the value of things made within europe, which im sure must make your daily life something fierce, having to discard everything that currently surrounds us thanks to the advancements made by romans and egyptians long before such things would ever be imagined.

Weird, because as I recall it advanced europe beyond the rest of the world, Without Christianity europe would have continued to eat itself in civil war over stupid shit because they hadnt anything better to do.

Oh, so how paganism spread?
Of course not, seems in your mind the people of ancient europe where characterless mary sues straight out of a stormfront fanfiction who never did any wrong and all god along juuuust great.

not even a christian.

getting a real reddit vibe here.

wow you sure showed me.

I recall about 8 massive wars being fought far from europe united by that "self destructive" religion held faithfully by white europeans to kill people who were taking what land belonged to them.
Seems more outward to me.

which youve proven no knowledge of, so either stop posting or start reading, as you said, "its never too late to learn new things"

these are historical fact, you idiot.

Christianity confirmed for the Nintendo of religion.

Funny how the jews have been attempting to erase christians from the earth since day one, and christians have been fighting them for just as long, but somehow christianity is this secret pacifism weapon made by the jews.

If that was the plan, the fuse time on it was terribly long,as they had to go through wholesale slaughter and banishment by christian hands all the way up to ww2 before their plan kicked in.

Christianity is not a unifying force for whites. It is not a white religion, it is black and white and leaves no room for greys or dualities or contradictory thoughts to exist at once.

Christianity is not needed for unifying Europe. As I stated above, Odinism etc are the same thing with minor regional differences. Their character is European and shoots for the stars, not focused merely on earth. I understand that Europe didn't descend into total darkness thereafter and has made incredible progress; but that is because of our genes, not christianity. We have always fought eachother, but not because of ultimately religious differences. That won't change for a while.

And mate, peace in Europe has always been intermittent. I know you don't believe that peace and unity was only achieved in 1991 when the Berlin wall broke. Less than 30yrs is not a measure of long peace, not a Pax Romana equivalent. We will enter war again soon enough.

wew lad didn't read the rest

Taking semite-made semite thought and injecting native (European) traditions as window dressing for palatability doesn't make it European. Halloween is about candy company profits, isn't it, faggot?

Filtered and reported. When will you D&C shills learn. Hopefully never, since you make it easy as fuck for everyone else.

Europeans have usually had a racial identity and fought against foreign organisms. That doesn't mean christianity hasn't been a dysgenic and spiritual drain on Aryan potential, overall.

k christbro
"muh D&C filtre report be scared mammy we's comin out"
fucking trailer trash

Aren't there two books by Half-Jew defector Michael Bradley on Jewish neanderthal origins?

Chosen People from the Caucasus and The Ice-man inheritance

Sounds familiar. There are some "self-hating" jews who admit their species horrid origins and continuance. As always, be careful who you trust; and read a shit-ton on everything before making a hard position.

He says proposing no viable alternative.

I don't consider violently eliminating all differences to be a truly unifying ideology. You conveniently ignore my previous statements that ethnic Euro beliefs are the same shit, different language, slightly different culture ie Odinism, Wotanism, Hellenism, Druidism, Hinduism, etc.

Next you'll tell us Zeus and Jupiter were evil arch enemies and genocided eachother because lol different thoughtforms. Heracles and Hercules were Shlomo and Sven amirite. It's better to race-mix and become peaceful, tolerance mud–except the jews, they have spiritual DNA aka Neanderthal blood and they are exempt from negrification.

This is actually not true though, Islam has a similar list of rules and commandments Muslims have to follow and in spirit it is very similar to that of Judaism.

So, I take it your a Muslim trying to shill something.

Ideology or religion can't unite people. Reason or might can. There are some idiots here that believe Christianity created that unity, but as history attests, that is simply not true.

Now as for the power based unity, I think it's flawed, because history showed that unity created by violence or fear of violence will not stand.

Unity based on reason, means that individuals and/or society need to make decisions, that can be justified.

Can you faggots just accept that literally any religion/political system would work as long as white people were doing it in their own, homogenous country?

Libertarianism, NS, hell even communism works with whites at the helm. Christianity, Islam, Odinism - literally any of it works as long as whites are 95%+ and still have a rational mindset beyond their traditions.

Islam is basically a form of bolshevism from the early Middle Ages.

Anyone who calls that abomination traditional is either insane or a shill.

Not everyone is reasonable or capable of reason.

There has always been a bottom rung on the ladder. The plebs need to be controlled, religion works great for that. But you also must care for them and protect them. Otherwise they will rise up. (((Someone))) is good at riling them up.

Go to the past, talk to Christian knight, discover he is White and not Christian.

Whoopsy.

No, because they aren't interested in uniting white people or furthering white interests. They're here to shit on Christianity specifically, couched in counter-right rhetoric that they learned here.

Ask yourself why that might be.

That is true, but many of those religions would allow non-whites to infiltrate those white societies.

True, a White society could be Islamic and still work, but that White society would slowly be infiltrated by non-Whites.

Nice mate and you think choosing Christianity above all else and alienating a large percentage of the people here, WILL somehow united Europe?

You know, the religion that started dozens of religious wars on European soil against European people!

Both of you missed the most important part of my post

Having Christian morals and traditions is fine until you drop rationality and universalize morality to outsiders.

It is irrational to care about "the other."

Oh alright, so you think we can't just adopt any religion, because most religions aren't rational then?

Sorry user, but I can't help thinking you're seeing a Jew in the woodpile in this instance.

All cultures have cautionary tales about not walking the dangerous woods/jungle alone (because the woods were trackless and dangerous); about child snatcher monsters and changelings (universal adult fears); and about 'the dark folk' or 'the old people' who the gods and culture heroes banished to live under the ground (because almost every culture genocided their predecessors and took their land).

I'd be interested to see your sources though.

I don't understand what you're saying. Ideology/religion doesn't unite, reason does. What you mean, user?

I agree, whites can make anything work; but we are not a closed system, and we're not in 100% white lands.

It doesn't help that (((someone))) works against white interests.

Christianity never united whites *by their own will*. It will always fail, because it seeks to make gods into animals and pets.

B-but christianity conquered Europe 2000yrs ago, obviously it's right!?1

Christcuck morals and traditions are NOT traditional and do NOT exclude non-whites. Get fucked, nigger-lover. You will always accept outsiders if it means increasing the number of christians. Your name and title is supreme to genetics; therefore, a self-professing nigger is worth more to you than a Wotanic German. You are self-genociding opportunists by design.

AH YES! WHITE PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN TRASH, THEREFORE THEY'RE JUST AS DANGEROUS AS OTHER GROUPS. FLOOD EUROPE WITH SHITSKINS! THEY OFFEND EQUALLY! ALL HOMINIDS OFFEND EQUALLY!

You are disgusting and retarded.

Did you forget that you're switching IDs, shill?

This is what they're trying to slide with their D&C rhetoric, by the way:

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

The religious minutia isn't important. It's for the plebs to follow. The aristocracy is responsible for maintaining the land and reinforcing the tradition, whatever it may be.

You think the Pope actually believes in God?

It's about controlling people. And that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Its about who is doing the controlling.

Fuck you I'm on my phone, switched from data to wifi. What the hell am I even shilling for, its just a discussion…..

No unfortunately not.

But at the same time reason doesn't have to be some complicated philosophical or mathematical essay that only a select few might understand and even fewer might accept as true.

It can be simple enough that at least most of the population could understand and work to make sure that reason doesn't fail.

look at Holla Forums user. Europeans and Americans are united against the threat of foreign subversion. We don't waste much time debating who was right or wrong in past wars or conflicts, by the simple reason that there are more pressing issues that need to be addressed right now.

The problems go deeper than that.

Right now you have r-selectors, feminized men, masculinized women, and women who all get an equal vote. Until that changes, it doesn't matter what you do.

The fact that Britain, France, and Germany were christian didn't stop WW2. Hell, Russia was christian, and they were the nastiest niggers because they were run by jews (pic related). They all still are christian. There is something deeper, something IMO genetic that drives all people toward common ideas. Maybe Europa needs an agglutinised white religion/value system, so we can all set in stone that we accept our shared thoughts towards property, women, respect, thought, etc and the fact our (compared to other species minor) differences are inconsequential regarding our shared assault from foreign organisms.

Obviously, though, christianity has not and never will be that glue. It had demonstrably failed and fuck every faggot who thinks it's the way forward. Your parents taught you that shit, stop thinking it's anything more. It is ultimately anti-white, pro-titular above all.

All because of jew mass media pushing the Africanisation of our culture and behaviour. As if quietude and contemplation are boring and worthless; instead, shake your hips and get loud ooga booga wer da hwait wimmin at

Men are feminized because of the kikes, and women are betraying us also because of the kikes.

Those idiots have had it so good, that they forgot that the reason their life is so easy, is because others have worked and even died so they can live. They forgot who helped them get there in the first place.

This is caused by an absence of reason.

Reason is used to make people aware that some things like gun ownership, or armies or even prisons have a pragmatic purpose behind them.

It makes me fucking mad that weak faggot pollacks pretend that women have it easier; not realising that men are supposed to protect their women. They can hate their entitlement and "rights" through jew media all they want; and spit fury through perceived indifferences being NEETs who are complete worthless faggots and parasites on the rest of society. He cries: women should serve me because I have a penis. Yet when women find him a faggot unworthy of his seed: diss crim in ashun! Wimmin are controlled by jews!

I hate jews as much as any redpilled nigger, but ffs you need to be smthg respected to get respect by females. With all the MGTOW faggotry and semitic bullshit, you niggers seem to be more in line with islam. Niggers.

Holla Forumsfags are full of fucking shit, basically. Christfag faggots.

Christianity is just as evil though. They want all life destroyed so their Jew god can rule over a "Spiritual" world and erase everyone's memory of the evil past. Essentially to become a BORG CUBE with no flesh even to create variables…. Just a giant death cult.

Also, Christian commandment is: Spread the virus and obey Jew law or go to hell and be tortured. It's really fucking horrible if you can escape the cult and realize what it's plans are.

Love it. Cap it.