Mods are asleep post spoons

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/joinchat/Dh0kg0FWmDrdaXToSVwREQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn son

Does that get you a lot of joins?

Tons

Rest in peace.
(April claims that he's still alive, but that's just because she's buying time to bury him in the backyard.)

what's this now?

He's suddenly stopped posting on Twitter. He posts on Twitter every single day, about 10 posts a day.
Then suddenly: Nothing.
April had to make a statement about him being alive, but so far he's only made a single tweet since (switches tabs) August 28th.

OP are you mentally handicapped?

I'm not clicking that shit though

It's a messaging site, but it might be modded by cops.

Might be or most likely is?

Might be. The chance itself isn't high - just the risk.

NO

that's pretty spooky

still, if he is dead, it's probably for the best

Why not?

Oh my lord

It's not nice to take the Lord's name in vain, user.

I'll just leave this here.

It's post sinks not spoons.

I haz one.

This
OP you're doing it wrong. There aren't even any hidden files in these pictures of spoons unlike the sinks threads.

Shortly after high school, my best friend and I both got a job at the same company and working the same shift, so we decided to get a place together. I always enjoyed working, so I got a second job and was working 80 hours a week for a few years.
There was a girl we went to high school with who was always somewhat of a bitch in my opinion. She and I never really got along, but she was really hot and so I was never actually mean to her. Well, the house we ended up renting was only about 5 houses down from her parent's house, so she started coming over to our place on the weekends because we had a place of our own and a good source of alcohol.
One night after we had gotten super drunk, I passed out and was awakened by her sucking on my neck. Being a virgin and extremely attracted to this girl, I didn't even pretend to protest and quickly woke up. She started making out with me and I was so hard it hurt. I came almost as soon as she started to put the condom on my dick and immediately felt a burst of shame mixed with joy. She asked me if I would go down on her and I did. I loved the way she tasted and ate her out for what seemed like hours. When she finally told me she couldn't handle anymore, we both fell asleep in my bed. This was the beginning of my very first relationship.
Over the next few years, I would eat her out anytime she asked and sex still never really worked out too well for us. We tried plenty of times, but I never lasted long enough to really please her without my mouth. She would go down on me once or twice a month and after about a year of being together she asked if she could spit my cum into my mouth instead of the sink. I had no problem with that, so it became our standard practice.
About 2 years in, I got super drunk one night and was laying on the couch about to pass out when I hear my best friend ask my girlfriend if I am out yet. She tells him that I'm close enough and that she has an idea. He asks if she wants to fuck on the couch while I sleep and he sits down completely naked on the edge of the couch, I can feel his ass on my foot. She says "nope, even better!" and then the only thing I here is his moaning and her slurping on what I assume is his dick. I didn't know what to do at this point; I was drunk enough to pass out at any moment, but angry enough to want to fight through it and kick his ass. After some time, I feel her grab my face with her hands and turn it towards her, then she kisses me and shoves a huge load of my best friend's cum into my mouth and rubs my face telling me to swallow my cum (apparently she thought I was drunk enough to believe she had blown me and not him). I swallowed it and tried to act confused. She reached down and grabbed my hard dick and pulled it out of my shorts and said "See, this is why I've been fucking you for 2 years, and the way he just swallowed your cum is the reason I've been dating him."
After I sobered up and thought about the situation, I was angry, but it was so hot that I never said anything about it. I got drunk multiple times around them afterwards and she did similar things sometimes. There were a few times she rubbed his cum on my lips and under my nose and once she had him rub his dick on my lips, but he never put it inside as far as I know.
Eventually, she moved out of the state to live with her sister and never mentioned that she had been feeding me another man's cum for years or any of the other things she did. I lived with my friend for about a year after she left and ended up seeing his cock twice when he passed out and it slipped out of his boxers. I never did anything with him, but always wanted to.
That was something I've never told another soul, but he and I are still good friends and he has never mentioned anything that happened in that house. Now I've been married for almost 20 years and I can't even begin to describe how happy I would be if my wife were to start fucking other men and making me clean up or service him for her. This is the story of how I got interested in cuckolding.

Very uninspired. 3/10 (and thats being generous)