IS THIS A MOTHERFUCKING JOKE?!

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS NOW!!!!

archive.is/XMYr9

DO NOTHING WORTHLESS FUCKING CUNTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_B._Anthony_dollar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are they just gonna remove presidents or whatever already is on those 5, 10 and 20 bills and replace them with negro civil rights activists?

Thanks to the magic of bureaucracy, these changes won't be implemented for years. Trump will put a stop to this before it begins, and ironically he'll do it by following the cabinet tradition of Andrew Jackson: to the victor go the spoils. He'll oust the current Sec Tres and hire a non-cucked one who won't go through with this retarded plan.

IT'S ALL COCKSUCKING COMMIE VERMIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Keep on shoving it in the white mans face. mmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm GOOD!

Why didn't anyone have a thread on this then?

I remember the $20 bill and all, but not this shit.

So how many men does that leave on money now? Washington, Ben?

weren't this only proposals and in the end the nigger was picked?

please happen. i'm ready.

It on you, user, to undo the mistakes of your ancestors.

Looks like they want to make paper money discredited and hated - - then they can roll out the cashless "beast mark" V 666 system with less resistance.

Moral of the story - don't hold any paper money, folks!

You should see if there are any funny stories about her. Or weird ones. Or whatever.

If there are any remaining family members that would know that stuff I haven't met them.

At least there are some white women in the group this time.

Yeah I know, it's not much. At least Alice Paul doesn't have a face like a hatchet.

I dunno why we should let this bother us though, odds are it's not gonna happen and it might even help get Trump elected.

My two cents is that instead of making our money more politically correct, we should make it more utilitarian. Different sizes of bills helps everyone not hand the cashier the wrong denomination, and it really helps our blind people a lot–one of my best friends from school went blind and our uniformly sized paper money is a huge pain in the ass for him.

And if we're going to put a woman on one of our fucking bills, can't we at least pick someone who was in electoral politics like Margaret Chase Smith, or someone entertaining like Carol Burnett?

True equality in terms of Marx ideas of "from each according to his ability to each according to his need", can only be achieved with the moneyless system.

The thing is, jews love money, what they will be worshiping when money disappear?

please tell me electing Trump is going to stop this.

They're all feminists you dumb cucked motherfucker. Kill yourself and fuck your faggy opinion. This isn't reddit, bitch.

Trump is going to put his own face on dollar bills, don't worry.

(checked)
that's highly debatable

Their own power. Jews love power more than money.

Every Trump is redeemable for fresh OC.

I hope the Fed pops this financial bubble on Trump when he takes office

Then he will have a great excuse to finally destroy the Fed, and print his own money through the Treasury as it's supposed to be.

Hopefully based Jackson aka my favorite president will still be on the 20

Wow,these women are SO FUCKING SIGNIFICANT to American history.
You know,on par with the founding fathers in how significant in what they did.

literally who

“ONES, FIFTIES, AND HUNDREDS, PLEASE. NO OTHER DENOMINATIONS.”

It’s not legal for living persons to be put on currency. Don’t even whisper this. We must not meme his death.

I have an idea.

Make a commie "points" system. Install it into brain chip, that follows you everywhere, and checks how well you work. If you work well, or worked well before you got really old, you get specific number of points, divided into categories of items you consume.

100 points on food products, 50 points on entertainment products, 10 points on bathroom items, and so on. You waste points accordingly to each category, and can't transfer them from one category to another.

And because of "to each according to his need" - disabled, old, minority and female groups of people receive more points than straight white young males.

You can view your points from mobile devices, augument reality glasses and terminals.

What are you even going on about?

You know, in that passage he was talking specifically about the number of children a man has, which at that time basically couldn't be controlled.

Nonsense. They had staircases back then, didn't they?

lol. pretty sure they had coathangers too

Don't worry, they'l make children making factories to make genderless mixed race humans, and automatically circumcise and castrate them at birth.

No need to white man to reproduce by himself. Sex will be all virtual soon anyway.

So…. The worst sort of women imaginable, short of literal Jewsesses.

God help us all.

gross

came here to post this. I also suspect they want the muds to feel better when the economy collapses soon

USA YES YES YES YES

We should draw dicks on them.

CRASH THE ECONOMY NO SURVIVORS

None of you niggers better take the mark, I need people to barter with since I won't be able to buy or sell.

Laws can be changed.

I saw that on 4chan's Holla Forums

i would be broke tomorrow.

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT FIRST THE 20 AND NOW THE 5 AND 10 FUCK OFF GOD DAMNIT TRUMP WHEN YOU WHEN YOU BETTER PURGE ALL THESE LEFTIST VERMIN

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope those pictures are on the US dollar when it hyperinflates. America would be reminded daily that those women are fucking worthless.

who cares, the dollar is dying anyway

Fuck off you marxist sack of shit.

WE WUZ DOLLAR BILLZ 'N SHIET!

on what do you base that claim?

There's nothing marxist about his post. The dollar as a currency is in deep trouble and it may very well spiral out of control soon (or in a decade, you never know, I'm not a doomsday prepper).

AMERICA
YES

Very convincing, you kikes

Oh, you were responding to the "who cares" part. Now I get it. I just got focussed on the factual claim which was not marxist.

This is probably a move to try and disenfranchise physical and move to a cashless based monetary system.

if you were a true american, you'd support my statement

let the system die, it doesn't care about you or anyone else

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS EITHER ANTI_SLAVERY BULLSHIT OR PRO-WOMEN CRAP

anti-slavery*

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Here's the thing guys. From now on ONLY accept and pay with change. "You wanted change? Here you got it" OR specifically pay with high bills so they have to give back a lot of money and you change that money into change right in their faces. Litterly make stores fed up with coin currencies and subtly spread the message. ITS TIME FOR CHANGE PEOPLE!

And the plan is for local stores to eventually overthrow the government so you'll get your old bills back?

that sounds like work

i don't do work

Yes to PISS OFF the market basically. It isn't illegal to pay with coin money. What are they gonna do? Refuse us?

They're trying to outcuck Canada now

But only if enough people do this it will work. This is something all of you do it's not chasing terrorists or dangerous people it's just paying money in a store. If enough people do it the message will spread fast. You don't explain why but you do it and they'll know why.

It just makes the person doing it look unreasonable. That's all it would do. Fucking think for a second.

Not if enough people do it. What do you suggest? Cause so far nothing ever worked.

I know a Guy who's Great Aunt wrote a crap feminist book that we had to study in our literature class

If enough people paid for their shit in change only it would cause pretty annoying problems for businesses. Think of it.. Let's say simply 1% of Walmart customers paid for their weekly groceries in only quarters. And let's even say they are frugal customers and manage to feed a family of 3 on $80 a week. Now think of the amount of time it would take one of the retards working at Walmart to count 320 quarters. And then it has to also be counted by the front end manager at the end of the day to balance the book for that till… Then 320 quarters will quickly fill that till up and the till will have to be balanced sooner. Then think of the other customers in line that get feustrated and after 2 or three times of getting stuck behind a 'change hoper' and decide to shop at another store for groceries. If 1% of walmarts customers did this for 3 months I'd wager Walmart will see as much as a 5% drop in productivity for the quarter.

You know what. I wouldn't mind a woman, or even a POC on a bill but to replace every single one of founding fathers is undermining every achievement they ever made. It implies that they are less than and that their accomplishments are less than what these people accomplished.

Honestly, Suffrage and Slavery was not the most important things in US history. Big, eventful, meaningful sure. But how can you possibly undermine the founding fathers. The people who made this nation?

lol ok

For any moderate or leftist people reading this thread, I have a question for you. Please be honest with your answers.

If these five people had been white males, would we see a celebration of what their actions? Would we see a push to get their faces onto currency?

Does your answer change if they were black males?

Or, we could just kill all the Jews and skip the invasive mind control implants.

Implying

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_B._Anthony_dollar

natto dis shit agen

Maybe it's a scheme by kikes to put people off of using paper money and entirely rely on some numbers in a database

or on your forehead and hand

McCarthy was right.

Looks like I will be using one, fifty and hundred dollar bills going forward.

Twos when I can get them.

Hahahahaha.

Trump please save us, I can't take it anymore

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Hey guys, there is a logic to it though. Having beautiful women like these on our currency increases demand, hence making it more valuable!

Just put your politics aside and enjoy the visuals.

nyt propoganda - spreading this meme that theyre gonna change the bills is counter productive.

trump gets in office in about 6 months time.

this is all bullshit hogwash

you know how easy it will be to not change the bills?

trump says- 'what? no. were not doing that'

and Poof.

they're literally ALL anti racism/slavery advocates, or women's rights advocates

not a single contribution of worth

This is incredibly easy to counter.

Once those are released, every Holla Forumslack goes to the bank and exchanges all his standard money for the new notes, then we deface each and every single one of them.

Swastikas
"In KKK We Trust"
Gas the kikes racewar now
Nigger.

The only requirement should be that we doodle 8ch.net/pol/ on it to attract normies to our website for red-pilling.

I didn't know trannies were politically active back then!

FUUUUUUCK
WE NEED TRUMP NOW

LETS HAVE THE ELECTION TODAY

Not a bad idea, we could use rubber stamp like pic related.

My thoughts exactly.

Excellent idea. I can see it now.

Eagle with the Swastika in the middle. Above it "Fuck Niggers" and under it "In KKK We Trust" and in the middle "8ch.net/pol/"

If every Holla Forumslack changes all his bills to these kike bills then does this, no idea what will happen, but it'll be gud.

Use Bitcoin.

so basicaly 19th century tumblr?

Stanton is a Jew. (((Don't notice!)))

I haven't seen any evidence for that.

Do note that Anthony, Mott, and Alice Paul were Quakers.

As you can see, it was much harder to be passable back then before they had hormone replacement therapy.

I only know the nigger, literally who are the other 4?

I guess Margret Sanger is one of them?

I don't oppose this but god damn I hope we have the backup finished by then.. The servers can barely handle when we get 400 new shills evrytime something happens.

Speaking of which any word on that p2p chan?

My bad. Followed the wrong link. She was atheist, and spoke out against all religions as tools of the patriarchy, even Judaism, which lead to cries of anti-Semitism, of course.

Niggers and women are terrible with money. This will cause hyperinflation.

Niggers had stupid nigger nicknames even back in the day.

You're right, big guv. White men didn't build this country from the ground up.
White men didn't fight the wars, didn't lead the country, didn't grow our food.
No no no, it must all be the wimmuns

I'm defacing every damn note I get my hands on.
I had a dollar not too long ago that had a jew star stamp on it.
I wrote "blame the" next to the jew star.
Fucking kikes…

Poor dog.
Don't post that crap here m8.

Just in time for the dollar crash.

top kek, fed. well rused. by 2030 the only people using cash will be nigger drug dealers and the elderly boomers who assisted in the creation of this sick jewified world.

Checked. To be fair though, that kind of vomiting usually only comes from giving the dog something to induce vomiting.

It's a celebration bitches!

shit like this is why Trump is winning

what is that thing in the picture?

That won't backfire at all.

By putting the link on the bill there is a subtle filtering mechanism going on.

then they come here and get redpilled

people only get redpilled if they come here

You REALLY need to lurk more.

SLIPPERY SLOPE IS A FALLACY GOY!

Lets use WoW gold instead.

KILL EM' ALL

Except reality doesn't work like that. Most people will see a memes and nazi shitposting and leve. If you want to redpill people, you'll have to link them to some sort of site that isn't driven by anonymous postings. Something like Infowars or Drudge (don't actually link them to Infowars of Drudge for the love of fuck)

i didnt know you can predict the future.
tell me, what else is going to happen, o great christcuck nostradamus, besides us worshipping satan and the apocalypse coming again, for the 10th time?

molyneux or evalion.
oh wait evalion was banned and shunned by Holla Forums, nevermind.
i guess you can listen to the 40 minute low-energy (read: boring) videos of molyneux then.
good luck redpilling those hundreds of millions of transformers fans

hyperinflation will probably make this meaningless…

That's why we need to make our own shit more rather than hoping that somebody else holds similar views to most of the faggots here. You won't redpill them by directing them here. You'll just bring in shills.
With open gates was amazing. Shit like that is perfect for redpilling.

Those are all bad purely for aesthetic reasons. Jesus.

This shit isn't immediate, though, so Trump's most definitely going to nip it in the bud, when he becomes president, and shit.

Who the fuck are literally any of these women?

What's it fucking gonna be next? Jesus..

Walmart employee here. They use a coin machine to count it, it takes less than a minute.

Just say nigger.

Christ.

Historians acknowledged that 99% of shit she's claimed to have done is folk lore

It's not gonna be easy. It's one big fucking trap.
One big trap among the other thousands that probably exist already.
These guys really play dirty.

You sound new, so I won't report you.

1) America is supposed to be a white country. Therefore, we will have white people on our money. Anything less represents having our country taken from us. We should not be okay with that.

2) Being on money is for impressive people. None of these women are worth a damn. They were all suffragettes.

3) If you don't understand why suffragettes and women's suffrage were bad, lurk more. Way more.

>ancient coincidental feminists

Bitshekels becoming standard Holla Forums currency when?

Yes goy paper money is bad, try my magic shekelstein shekel cards.

I don't think you realize that the Federal Reserve has nothing to do with the Federal Government.

seems about right

Well, at least I use my card for just about anything.

I've been thinking about this ever since they put the chip in cards. How long until we just start putting chips in people's hands or some shit? Fuck that shit, I'd sooner go innawoods than subscribe to something so Orwellian.

Best solution I can imagine.

It's like poetry.

BLACKS WERE A MISTAKE

The oaf probably just ate a chocolate bar or something and they had to make him throw it up. Calm down lad, he's okay.

most threads on Holla Forums are circlejerking on some /n/ews story instead of "I did this, spread it around".
in all honesty i have seen a couple where a guy asked for propaganda videos for Trump's campaign and another thing, but they are

It waxes and wanes. Occasionally some really dank shit domes out, or some Holla Forumsacks organize a raid or something, but I do get frustrated with the "OMG I'M SO TRIGGERED REEEE" threads.

Here's one more

Mine was through marriage thank goodness.

You're never getting it back.

that's actually not a bad idea.

/k/ had a similar approach to an insurgency on US soil if a civil war breaks out.

Couldn't have even included at least Grace Hopper, just gas yourselves.

Why are Quakers so subversive and degenerate?

Why don't they have Caitlyn Jenner? She's the bravest and most beautiful woman in the country.

No, Jews are the reason why we fight.

Its simple, whenever you receive a new bill, just write triggering things on it like "Cunt" "Whore""Nigger" or messages against the bank all over it before using them in sales

If we just get 50 people doing this it'll mean thousands of triggerbills going into circulation

It probably wouldn't do much but it'll still be funny I think

Best idea I've heard so far

Better yet, stock up on presidential dollars and only use based presidents.

Meet your masters, America.

Kikedom.

Such as labor camp. Work as much as you can, get enough gruel to stay alive

They will still worship material wealth. Except it will not come from money (which in turn can be linked to power), but from power itself (without intermediary step of monetization).

Rolls of quarters it is then.

It's not as much about money as much it is about power. But money=power

Isnt this the same girl over and over?

At least she did something unlike the rest.

If a nigger or a women ever actually shows up on the US printed money, I will make it my duty to scribble the faces with heavy black marker on every one. Hopefully many, many others will do the same. No, this isn't illegal. It's only illegal to change the denomination of a bill.

Even if they don't take the bills out of circulation after being defaced, it sends a message to every person that bill is handed to.

In time either the bullshit will relent, or we will be using tons of shitty marker covered bills.

Pinkie Pie's ass with a clusterfuck over her face.

Nigger of color you mean?