Hey Bee, give me some tip

hey Bee, give me some tip.
i wanna relocate to some island but i don't know which one to chose.
what i need is:

anyone ?

New Zealand is the closest you're going to get OP

Try the French islands anywhere on the map. They have all of these except from St Peter and Miquelon.

New Zealand almost perfectly describes what you're after

The problem with most Islands in warm pacific climates is they're almost always complete shitholes for several reasons;

1.) Most of them are still in some post-revolution recovery
2.) Those that aren't are run by dictators
3.) >Communsim
4.) Constant barrage of pacific thunderstorms do to their location in the tropics has stunned infrastructural growth

Small islands I know are pretty gud are any of the dutch islands, Texel is the largest
One main problem is that its not really warm, but its basically like mainland netherlands so its completely infrastructured with the same taxes

France has a bunch of small island communities but again those have the normal taxes but dont really have criminality and is pretty socially cut off

if you want a warm island you can go to new zealand

thank you everyone, but New Zealand isn't really the island life style i was thinking about, its closer than Australia which can't really be considered an island.
i'm looking for something small and comfy

any examples ?

New Caledonia
Reunion Island
Mayotte (if muslims don't bother you)
Guadalupe/Martinique (if you like the caribbeans)
French Polynesia

full of nigs, i'm looking for something with low crime rate
i assume there is no beer and bacon there, that would bother me allot tbh
same problem as the first two
hummmm….interesting.
they lack a bit of infrastructure tho, but everything else seem to check.

don't fool yourself by the skin colour: French niggers aren't American niggers and most of them can behave. New Caledionia is actually full of locals that aren't really niggers but ancient tribes just like New-Zealand's maoris.

You know that infrastructure costs money, right?

Try some alaskan islands, most of them are reasonably warm due to being in the ocean, usually with temperatures slightly lower than Nice, France.

Islands motherfucker.
Also, you now have a good reason to buy a plane without lookin like a douche.
Also, you can't buy gud funs in new zealand faggot, enjoy getting raped because self defence isn't an apt reason for having a gun there.

too cold. and i don't think there is that much infrastructure up there.

you know there are tax heavens out there, right ?

Lucky me, im already in the caribbean, moved here from canaduh

IT guy here.

Is there anywhere that meets most of OP's criteria where you can buy funs? I spent a long time looking before but came up empty.

which island ?

oh okay, let me just refer you to this utopia that nobody else has heard about - it's a little known place called neverland, and it's not hard to get to at all. simply close your eyes and think happy thoughts.

Provo.
no income or real estate tax.
Under brit law so shit is civilized.
3rd largest coral reef in the world.
Grace bay is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.

alot of people go to malta for those reasons

you know the government doesnt have to build everything right?

I can't speak to anything outside of the carribean. Sounds like Caymans or Dominica are your best bets.

Dominica would be a little rustic (but has some normal sized towns) but cheap cost of living and easy as fuck to grow your own food.

Grand Cayman is alright. I prefer visiting Brac and Little but there's not much there if you're not a tourist.

Provo (Turks and Caicos) might work.