Income Tax

Is there a law saying you have to pay the income tax? And if the 16th amendment authorizes the IRS to tax you, what if that amendment wasn't ratified legally by all the states?

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general69/lfc.htm
devvy.com/notax.html
jeremiahproject.com/trashingamerica/federal-reserve.html
irs.gov/tax-professionals/the-truth-about-frivolous-tax-arguments-section-i-a-to-c#_Toc350157884
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rense.com/general69/lfc.htm

devvy.com/notax.html

jeremiahproject.com/trashingamerica/federal-reserve.html

Irwin Schiff already tested this theory out. He's in prison now. The case precedent is set. Citing the constitution in court is a good way to make the judge laugh.

Where's the law saying you have to pay the income tax?

It doesn't matter if there is statutory law allowing it, because there is case law allowing it.

I'm bumping the thread with links. That's not samefagging.

What supreme court case would that be?

Fuck if I know. Look it up yourself. Irwin Schiff.

You could put that shit in the OP.

Where's the law saying you have to pay the income tax?

The U.S. Marshals are tasked to get you if you don't pay your income tax

And?

I already answered that question you dipshit. Whether or not statutory law is on the books is irrelevant. The case precedent has already been set, which means when you go to trial for nonpayment of taxes, the judge is virtually guaranteed to follow the legal precedent. It has nothing to do with legislative statutes, which form only one part of what we call "the law". Which means you're going to prison.

Wheres the law stating that you have to pay the income tax?

Why even worry about it? You have no money.

LOLBERGS OUT REEEEEE

lel.

I'm in the military like a good goy. I already have it taken out.

Show me the law please :D.

The Constitution itself, motherfucker. Try listening next time, you illiterate sack of shit.

The only way to get rid of it is to prove illegality in the ratification process or to repeal it in the 28th amendment.

And what law is that?

Good luck shitposting your way through the court proceedings, jarhead.

Straight from the horse's mouth:

>The Law: The word “voluntary,” as used in Flora and in IRS publications, refers to our system of allowing taxpayers initially to determine the correct amount of tax and complete the appropriate returns, rather than have the government determine tax for them from the outset. The requirement to file an income tax return is not voluntary and is clearly set forth in sections 6011(a), 6012(a), et seq., and 6072(a) of the Internal Revenue Code. See also Treas. Reg. § 1.6011-1(a).

>United States v. Tedder, 787 F.2d 540 (10th Cir. 1986) – the 10th Circuit upheld a conviction for willfully failing to file a return, stating that the premise “that the tax system is somehow ‘voluntary’ . . . is incorrect.”
>United States v. Richards, 723 F.2d 646 (8th Cir. 1983) – the 8th Circuit upheld a conviction and fines imposed for willfully failing to file tax returns, stating that the claim that filing a tax return is voluntary “was rejected in United States v. Drefke, 707 F.2d 978, 981 (8th Cir. 1983).”
>United States v. Hartman, 915 F.Supp. 1227, 1230 (M.D. Fla. 1996) – the court held that, “The assertion that the filing of an income tax return is voluntary is, likewise, frivolous.” The court noted that I.R.C. § 6012(a)(1)(A), “requires that every individual who earns a threshold level of income must file a tax return” and that “failure to file an income tax return subjects an individual to criminal penalty.”

irs.gov/tax-professionals/the-truth-about-frivolous-tax-arguments-section-i-a-to-c#_Toc350157884

But wait, wait, don't tell me: The court don't real because the flag has a fringe and if you shout your name in all caps it works as a magical rebuke spell and cops can't arrest you.

Is there even a single country in the world that doesn't have income tax?