Meme Magic and Devils

I'm going to be real with you, Holla Forums: I'm worried. I'm worried about you. I have been following this whole 'meme magic' phenomenon, and its frightening. I've been channing since 2005 and I have never seen the likes of this reality-altering thoughtform ridiculousness. There is no doubt in my mind that it works, and that it is legitimate magic. I am worried, though, about the source and the cost.

I am convinced that you are caught up in a war. I war in which both sides are being financed and given ammunition by the same side. Devils. They are laughing as humans struggle for the fate of the world that is going to pass away, as they get to keep your immortal souls. The things you guys want are good, but you are treading very dangerous waters here. You're giving up salvation for the powers to change the world. Jesus warned us about loving the world. The Apostles said it would be the downfall of many.

"Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever." 1 John 2:15-17

'"You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God." James 4:4''

"See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:8

You have really got to stop invoking these powers. The Devils have demonstrated their magics in order to start a small cult following. You guys are treating it like a joke, but you are actually worshipping malevolent spirits. The same spirits that have been helping the Jew for centuries are the spirits which you are now using to fight them–but it's the same agenda. Let go of this world, and if you cannot, at least don't surrender to these powers.

I'm sorry, guys. No one is going to take me seriously, but I really hope I'm wrong about that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jfM4ZX-xO_M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh
sainsburys.co.uk/Survey/
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_fqLvn07uq_U2hIOEtjSjZHMEE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nehushtan
reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh great, another fuckin' christcuck up in here. Gas yourself jew-on-a-stick worshiping bitch.

polite sage

I understand your concern, but what did you think you'd accomplish making this thread?

Unless you're trying to slide something. Which you probably are. Either way I guess I'll take the bait.

In any case you're just setting yourself up for nothing more than the typical responses like:

>>>/christian/

and so on.

In any case if you mean well and aren't a shill, you're still wasting your time thinking 90% of Holla Forums is going to acknowledge anything spiritual, and you should realize this by now. Some will learn others won't. Stop wasting your time.

The only valid religion for whites is Asatru, the religion of our ancestors. The only unucked religion is Asatru.

Honestly, I don't know how Holla Forums can deny the spiritual at this point. It's literally staring us in the face.

Don't you think it's a little ridiculous to follow a religion you know is false just because of the ancient cultural ties. A culture which has long-since died and for which we actually know very little about? Even if we wanted to renew the religion, it would likely be a farce of what it once was.

I can understand Kek-worship on Holla Forums because it is the closest thing many of the fedoras here have come to actual spiritual proof, but Nordic paganism and the like? Retarded.

There is your problem. Magic is not real.

+ 10 shekels. Keep up the good work, shabbos goy.

My body is ready.

That one eye closed meme. Cmon man, where do you think we are?

(checked)
I really don't have the content to flesh out this thread. I just felt morally compelled to say something to the people I've been posting with for years.

The problem is people like who think that Christianity is a tool of the Jew at worst and a weak, cucked religion at best. Also who simply don't believe in the supernatural.

It's like I can see doom spelled out for all of my friends, and none of them care. Shit sucks, man. Anyway, I hope some people come along to flesh out the thread for you.

Praise Kek, fuck off Christcuck.

Nice singles,cultist.

I hate the world and everything in it, I want out, but until then I will fight the evil by any means necessary.

Remember Jesus died on the cross, descended into hell, cheated the devil, and then rose again on the third day. You have to descend to ascend.

The whole crucifixion is both literal and a metaphor (The Hero's Journey). Letting go Free's you up to change it to his liking. You transcend and then COME BACK, and walk as a ghost among the living.

Your supposed to do what Jesus did, both literally and metaphorically and change the world. Just saying, "welp fuck it don't worry about the world" is a bullshit cop out the Jewish cucked church tells you. You don't have to love the world to participate in it.

The devils are our friends. You may no realize it yet, but those who fight against tyrants are those who are labeled as "evil" to the masses.

Interdimensional entities are watching and waiting, and I strongly believe that they will play a center roll in the Happening. Soon, very soon, the religions that controlled this world and destroyed our peoples will be cast away, permanently.

For example: youtu.be/jfM4ZX-xO_M

The Christian doctrine is being manipulated by meme magick. Rightfully so, too. The gods of old are showing their faces again. Let us rejoice!

Because they can't look past their own pride. Simple as that.

what kind of stuff can i pray to kek for?

As I understood it, Christianity and Islam were created by Roman Jews towards the fall as a means of pitting North vs South in order to create enough strife to take over the 'homeland'. If that is true it may have actually worked had the mongols not fled in from the east as Europe was taking part in the crusades. That being said Christianity has changed drastically since it's inception. Think old vs. new testament and it starts to make even more sense. The old testament more resembles a religion that follows a 'Molok in disguise' type deity.

One thing I always wanted to know more about were the Sumerian religions, if Judaism is the following of Molok(which is a twist on the Sumerian deity of destruction and death) then there must have been other deities that weren't evil. Sadly, there is very little info on the internet about these older religions. I wouldn't be surprised if there was much info even in historical texts seeing as many of the greatest libraries of all time were burned to the ground at one point or another. I used to have some graphics before my comp took a shit so unfortunately all I can offer is word of mouth/type.

You're absolutely right though.
These people who have taken it to the next level and seriously started worshiping kek is some next level subversion. it makes me wonder if pepe the frog in its entirety was some sort of psyop, I've certainly been posting him a lot less as of late.
I have a theory that it's the pro-mason shills on this site trying to get people to woship the masonic god Jahbulon
It's an inversion of the holy trinity, also reminder that Jim(the owner of this site, whos son is the current admin) is an admitted freemason.

your false idol has failed you.

I wasn't praying, it was an example. I reserve my meme magic for happenings, not to prove anything to retards cucked by a semetic cult.

Didn't we have this thread a month ago, same OP post?

Holla Forumsacks don't understand a single fucking thing about religion or spirituality. They think religion is just a cultural thing. So they reject Christianity because of its foreign origins, and instead embrace what little they understand of paganism because it's local to Europe.

They don't understand that, to a Christian, it isn't just some cultural traditions and stuff. It is literally the truth about reality and this life. Hating on Christianity because of its middle eastern origins would be like hating on soap or algebra or numbers because they was invented by semites too.

Unfortunately most of Holla Forums is doomed. They are fanatically materialistic and obsessed with self-worship.

That's heresy, user.

Bump

OOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEYYYYYY

BECOME CHRISTIAN, GOY

So be it.

Jesus was a Jew, and he was destroyed by the Jews, and now the People who sought to follow him are being destroyed by Jews.

They're all dead too, many destroyed by Jews.

Kek.

Don't you want me to believe that God broke his covenant with the Jews, þus forming the foundation of the Second Covenant with you Christcucks?
Prove the same has not transpired here.
You can't.
So shut up.

No.
I will not turn the other cheek.
I will not trust in the will of your Semitic god.
I will trust in my own will, and those forces which will aimed to aid me - and to Hel with those forces which will not, I forsake and spit upon the cowardly forces which will not, or cannot, aid their servants.

Go die alone, Christcuck.

The Old Gods walk anew.

Jews despise real Christianity. The Bible teaches that Jews are no longer the chosen people, that they murdered God, are a cursed people who worship Satan, and they will burn in hell for eternity.

Praise Kek, and I shall see you in Valhalla, my brothers in blood.

Except that's not the case. Judaism has been tied to Christianity through Zionism for fucking forever.

Jews own Christians. Desert religions are always going to fuck everything up together.

All the Judaic religions originate in Canaan. Yahweh was the war god of the Canaanites until some autistic fags like you a few thousands years ago got real keen on him and decided he was the super ultra gigagod.

Yeah just like how the original kikes went and killed/forced all the other Canaanites that worshiped the other semetic gods. If you're too stupid to see the pattern here IDK what to tell you.

Hell at least Kek is the religion of European people. Since Tut and his whole lineage were r1b.

Organized religion being subverted is the same as

why don't you read the book fag

is NOT the same*

100% false. Christian-Zionism is a modern day American Protestant heresy that came about mostly in the post-WWII era. Prior to the publishing of the Scofield Reference Bible (funded by Zionists) the entire near 2000 year history of Christianity was marked with loads of anti-semitism. Your lack of knowledge of western history is embarrassing.

you can't stop the inevitable.
This magic you speak of is will power to make things happen. This meme magic is persuasion given to us by entities that have an agenda planned for centuries. They then apply their occult teachings to it and pretend to predict orchestrated events.

This is where they gain their trust. From the lazy. From those who refuse go willingly do more research on the topic. This lack of will power on our end is their gain of will power of their end. They control the world through persuasion (in many forms). All of them are magic tricks meant to distract you from the real magic (aka: your enslavement).

christ nigger kill your self

He descended there as Savior, proclaiming the Good News to the spirits imprisoned there. And actually, it was not Hell (the lake of fire and second death), it was Sheol. Jesus did not descend into hell to deliver the damned, nor to destroy or experience the hell of damnation, but to free the just who had gone before him. After the Resurrection, we all receive our Beatific Vision upon death. There is no descent before the ascent, my friend.

I'm not saying you shouldn't fight evil. I'm saying you shouldn't call upon evil to fight evil. The ends cannot justify the means. That's what the Accuser wants.

————–

Leviticus 18:21 ESV

You shall not give any of your children to offer them to Molech, and so profane the name of your God: I am the Lord.

Jeremiah 32:35 ESV

They built the high places of Baal in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to offer up their sons and daughters to Molech, though I did not command them, nor did it enter into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Revelation 20:10 ESV

And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

5 He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molech the detestable god of the Ammonites. 1 Kings 11:5

3 "Wail, O Heshbon, for Ai is destroyed! Cry out, O inhabitants of Rabbah! Put on sackcloth and mourn; rush here and there inside the walls, for Molech will go into exile, together with his priests and officials. Jeremiah 49:3

1 Concerning the Ammonites: This is what the LORD says: "Has Israel no sons? Has she no heirs? Why then has Molech taken possession of Gad? Why do his people live in its towns? Jeremiah 49:1

21 " 'Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD. Leviticus 18:21

Christianity was "created by Jews" if you mean founded by Judeans and Benjamites. It wasn't a political device, though. How much do you know about Christianity, exactly? You seem misinformed.

Unfortunately, I'll be going to bed soon and I'm far too tired for an in depth discussion.

the whole thing you hear over and over again is "Jesus died and descended into hell" is the line I hear over and over in Lutheran church for 4 years growing up, but they lied about a lot of shit, so you might have to quote me on that one.

who dat

Dirty Jew.

2 "Say to the Israelites: 'Any Israelite or any alien living in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech must be put to death. The people of the community are to stone him. 3 I will set my face against that man and I will cut him off from his people; for by giving his children to Molech, he has defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name. 4 If the people of the community close their eyes when that man gives one of his children to Molech and they fail to put him to death, 5 I will set my face against that man and his family and will cut off from their people both him and all who follow him in prostituting themselves to Molech. Leviticus 20:2-5

You must not worship the LORD your God in their way, because in worshiping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the LORD hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods. Deuteronomy 12:31

10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD, and because of these detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you. 13 You must be blameless before the LORD your God. Deuteronomy 18:10-13

31 Then he said to Jeroboam, "Take ten pieces for yourself, for this is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'See, I am going to tear the kingdom out of Solomon's hand and give you ten tribes. 32 But for the sake of my servant David and the city of Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel, he will have one tribe. 33 I will do this because they have forsaken me and worshiped Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, Chemosh the god of the Moabites, and Molech the god of the Ammonites, and have not walked in my ways, nor done what is right in my eyes, nor kept my statutes and laws as David, Solomon's father, did. 1 Kings 11:31-33

12 He pulled down the altars the kings of Judah had erected on the roof near the upper room of Ahaz, and the altars Manasseh had built in the two courts of the temple of the LORD. He removed them from there, smashed them to pieces and threw the rubble into the Kidron Valley. 13 The king also desecrated the high places that were east of Jerusalem on the south of the Hill of Corruption–the ones Solomon king of Israel had built for Ashtoreth the vile goddess of the Sidonians, for Chemosh the vile god of Moab, and for Molech the detestable god of the people of Ammon. 14 Josiah smashed the sacred stones and cut down the Asherah poles and covered the sites with human bones.

12 When the king came back from Damascus and saw the altar, he approached it and presented offerings on it. 2 Kings 16:12

3 He walked in the ways of the kings of Israel and even sacrificed his son in the fire, following the detestable ways of the nations the LORD had driven out before the Israelites. 2 Kings 16:3

6 He sacrificed his own son in the fire, practiced sorcery and divination, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the eyes of the LORD, provoking him to anger. 2 Kings 21:6

10 He desecrated Topheth, which was in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, so no one could use it to sacrifice his son or daughter in the fire to Molech. 2 Kings 23:10

When I saw that "The Frog God" was in the Illuminati deck, I noped the fuck out.

This is such a shitty SJW-tier silencing tactic. Let me prove why with a different example:

Shitposter A: All Europeans are leftist cuckolds and all white women love niggerdick.
Shitposter B: Actually that's not true because blah blah blah facts and evidence
Shitposter A: Heh, no true scotsman fallacy.

5 You burn with lust among the oaks and under every spreading tree; you sacrifice your children in the ravines and under the overhanging crags. Isaiah 57:5

3 "Wail, O Heshbon, for Ai is destroyed! Cry out, O inhabitants of Rabbah! Put on sackcloth and mourn; rush here and there inside the walls, for Molech will go into exile, together with his priests and officials. Jeremiah 49:3

20 " 'And you took your sons and daughters whom you bore to me and sacrificed them as food to the idols. Was your prostitution not enough? 21 You slaughtered my children and sacrificed them to the idols.Ezekiel 16:20-21

37 They sacrificed their sons and their daughters to demons. 38 They shed innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was desecrated by their blood. Psalm 106:37-38

5 They have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as offerings to Baal–something I did not command or mention, nor did it enter my mind. Jeremiah 19:5

I've read the Bible many times. Quoting it to me is pointless because it sounded stupid when I was 6 and it sounds stupid now.

I prayed my heart out because the Bible said if you ask for a sign the kike on a stick will reveal himself. 20 years later and still no signs.

It's a spiritual realm cut off from Yahweh that the kikes believe in.

lmao

These things must come to pass for it is the fulfillment of the prophecy that the frogs shall gather the nations unto the place called Armageddon.

Got any decent sites for this?

God works through you not for you.

I didn't pray for anything except for god to reveal himself. I honestly believed there was something wrong with me since all the Christcucks around me said they could feel/experience god.

You're all full of shit.

your not asking with your heart but with your mind

you got to put your ego aside and then ask

No. I just created the post and pics this evening.

This. It makes me terribly sad, though. There are lot of people here who at least try to be good.

Maybe it appears that way, but I assure you, they are far from destroyed.

Didn't happen. All covenants were fulfilled, not broken. He kept up His end. We're waiting on the fulfillment of New Testament prophesy, which sort of involves the end of everything.

You are fighting for a shit world worth nothing. It won't last.

Completely unsubstantiated. About as legit as the 'Jesus is Horus' meme.

Absolutely perfect.

Typical copout of a delusional Christcuck. Same bullshit my church and mom gave me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

Whatever helps you sleep at night Semitecuck.

I'm glad someone else is noticing this. I love Holla Forums for its stance on anti degeneracy and naming the Jew, but honestly the pride here is staggeringly repulsive so I'm not surprised the "old gods" (demons) are helping YOUR will be done.

I notice the more the magic helps the motives here the more I see the average poster spewing hatred for God and dogpiling Christians with "lel kike onna stick".

It's not a coincidence.

That magic isn't free.

lol cucks gonna cuck

Of course it's free. We serve kek with our memes and prayers to him and he delivers.

You're just a Christnigger who still believes Jewsus is the only way to salvation.
Kek answers while Jesus is silent.

Revelation 16:13-16: (13)
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

pic related is another depiction of Jahbulon, god of the masons and inversion of the holy trinity. look familiar?

I imagine this feeling is different for everyone, it's not a quantifiable thing. God will not reveal himself to you if you ask for it though, I don't know what to tell you. I am neither good at advocating my religion or defending its merits online.
Really only here to point out some really bad notions I got when digging into meme magic.
It seems you really did try Christianity out, did you devote yourself to it as much as you are to this meme frog? Are you aware of the nature of imageboards and entropy and the like? It is godly in a sense.

Christians were already divided on a lot of things because of the marxist subversion of many churches, I imagine it wasn't hard to get disenfranchised Christians to buy into this kek shit. Holla Forums has always been home to a few pagans, and I haven't ever had problems with it in the past.
This mass kek worship shit is another animal entirely, and the connection to freemasonry as well as this site's connection with freemasonry aren't good signs at all.

i can read you ego in your posts, it will never get you anywhere, you have to submit to get anywhere, its like fighting quicksand otherwise. The more you struggle the more you sink.

has anyone here tried creating a tulpa through devotions toward a holy book or manifesto to internalize it as a second conscious?

Yeah, following fallen angels that raped your ancestors' women pre-flood and I'M the cuck.

which denomination, user?

Relax. Only a small handful of impressionable people are taking meme magic to be literal magic. Memes have power only because ideas have power and memes are the easily-plantable seeds of ideas.

Some people (like yourself it seems) are susceptible to imagining supernatural connections where there are none. It's been happening since the first early human noticed that on a couple of occasions they found more food after dancing a little jig.

The whole "let go of this world" thing just makes you sound like a shill. Particularly when you're claiming to be a Christian, considering how badly you're misinterpreting those bible quotes.

The word "hell" is definitely used in the Apostles Creed, but the actual Christian understanding is that Jesus descended to bring the righteous dead up into Heaven. Up until the Paschal Sacrifice on the Cross, all of the dead were still in there sins. Sheol was the not-Hell place where the dead waited.

You serious?

Also, read the Bible again. It says that prayers are answered when you pray in faith. If you were skeptical and testing God for 20 years, it's no wonder you have jack-shit Christian experience.

Totally accurate. As an long-time Holla Forumsster, I can confirm that Holla Forums used to have a much higher density of Christians before people started switching over to new god Kek.

Righteous doubles suggest that this is a bad idea. Tulpas are demons, bro.

Kek answered my prayers, and so I make offerings to him. It's a fair exchange.

bluepilled cuck shill

The day Holla Forums became too edgy for its own good.

Its okay though, I mean, for the past year every single conversation turns into "stfu kike" back and forth and then the thread dies.

It used to be anti-degeneracy, now its mostly degenerate, anti-Jew, anti-Black, edgy angry children who don't care about rebuilding society properly they only want to feel powerful (hence thinking edgy 'meme magic' and 'praise kek' delusions are funny and worthwhile).

Politically Incorrect used to be the means to an end. Now its just an end in itself.

Its boring now.

>implying any kind of magic is real
Kill yourself for kek and these dubs :^)

You autistic cunts have all lost your goddamn marbles. You guys need some fresh air.

Comment Bingo for 2016 Holla Forums

Try it for a day and see how many actual real conversations there are and how many good ideas are being exchanged.

Not many.

How deluded do you have to avoid seeing the supernatural at work? The only way you could possibly disbelieve is if "the supernatural does not exist" is an unchallenged axiom in your worldview.

Its been happening since early human times because these supernatural forces are eternal. I may sound like a shill, but seriously, fighting for a lost cause makes you desperate. Desperation makes you take drastic and immoral actions. I know that sounds defeatist, but if we are going to fight, we have to fight the right way. I'm not worried about seeming defeatist, though, because Christianity says we will be victorious on the very edge of total annihilation. Things have to get worse before we win.

Kek for me is just entertainment really. Something to shitpost when there's a happening. I don't believe its literal magic, memes may effect reality but in a much more mundane way.

You sure do have a lot of ego for someone that is admonishing me about mine. I tried meditation as a teenager. I did LSD. I've experienced ego death and all it did was make me a lazy retard. A pleasant one but worthless nonetheless. Eventually I got fed up with the way the world treated me with such a subdued ego.

lmao you can't be this dumb can you?

My mom's church was Anglican. I also attended a friend's church sometimes, they were Irish so of course they were Catholic. Actually got my first BJ in that church

Yes, brown nose the jews, it's what the good book says after all.

Struggling for what you believe in what you hypocrites are supposedly all about, and yet you bemoan others who do the same? Do you even know why you're a christian?

It's because someone ==told you==

What's with the little men driving clown cars?

Here is the thing though, if god is all powerful, then he crated satan, and he knew satan would betray him.

So in a sense Satan works for God, whether he knows so or not.

So in many ways the opposite side of the coin is just anther way to find god by totally fucking up and then begging for forgiveness.

That would be the Left hand Side magic. Where as the Right hand side magic would be more of the christ like method.

21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of

a clear conscience toward God.[e] It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ, 22 who has gone into heaven and

is at God’s right hand—with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him.

Shriners

Transcendence is not away from the body but through it.

After all the shit that has gone down, can you really still deny meme magic?

I've been thinking the same thing lately and always tend to jump conclusions between if Natsoc is really good in the end or if a world of love (i know how gay that sounds) is better for the human kind.

But then the hard thing with christianity is that you pretty much have to bow down to Jesus, I mean the guy was certainly a really good guy and a role model for a personality to strive after in a utopia but we live in such dangerous times.
The idea that you have to accept Jesus in order to be "saved" is frightening, what about all people who are muslim,jew, hindu or buddhist? Aren't they going to be saved just because they didn't want to accept Jesus as their lord and savior?
And Loving the world is basically an Utopian goal so i don't see why it would be bad?
Ive got no problem with nigger or sandniggers as long as they behave and stay to their culture or if a few integrate to our with a true heart of love for white people but it's hard to love people who hate you.

Anyways it's what I think, still going to hope for trump and a rise of nationalism in Europe and I am never going to bow down to any foreign cultures in my own country

Unlikely things happen all the time. I'm not denying it though, I'm saying I lack insufficient data to draw a strong conclusion.

My brother, who is the biggest stoner I've ever known, his only son was born on 4/20. Doesn't mean it was fucking stoner magic.

This is fairly true of how I came to Christ. Was largely a degenerate before accepting Christian morals.

We can play this game for eternity.

That is basically what the Jews are, creating a world so degenerate that it forces many over to the good side. I'm not saying they are good, just that is the world they are creating.

Its also why right now Eastern Europe is very christian and anti Jew/socialism, because they had their degenerate time.

Meming trump into office and le bains, and cuck, and the frog god is all a littler to coincidental in my opinion.

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

There is a huge difference from a coincidental birthday and the amount of circumstantial evidence we've seen build up around meme magic.

The messiah the jews are waiting for is the anti-christ, judaesm being an apocalypse cult and all.
I remember a thread a while back that had a lot of shit on that.

It seems like confirmation bias to me. It's the exact same principle on a much larger scale. With 7 billion people on the planet the world has never been more active. If we look at the total number of events per day and then look how many coincidences there are, it becomes indistinguishable from random chance.

7 billion is really not that large a number though, plus every additional "Coincidence" increases that number by several times.

I've seen some shit, you're not going to believe some guy on the internet I get that, but I've woken up in other dimensions, traveled backward in time, read peoples minds and literally said back to them what they were thinking, seen future events, had entities moving shit around in my room on several occasions, had entities posses people around me and speak to me about things they could not have known,

Shit is real. But if I woke up in a Matrix tank or this whole life was some experiment I would not bat and eye.

you're using your words wrong. the mundane are people who don't understand the meme magic. you mean in a scientifically explainable way, or in a non-supernatural way

you have to have the apocalypse though to have Jesus come back, so in some ways to Jews are trying the BTFO themselves for the ultimate return of Jesus.

Yeah I did a lot drugs as a teenager too kek

Nope, I used the exact right word. You literally just described the definition of mundane.

Like I said, some people are particularly susceptible to that like of thinking getting inside their head and consuming their ability to think rationally.

Now you're definitely shilling. At best you're doing it for free.

now it kind of seems like you are getting into kabbalah/gnostic bullshit.

okay, normalfag. think what you want.

I've never done drugs

Ya pretty much, but their are only so many ways to look at it, as everything has opposites, so you either go one way or the other. All the normies are in the middle.

Another problem I see is that everyone thinks they see the "evidence" of Kek's magic, but God is silent and doesn't prove Himself.

That is completely bogus. We notice the Kek magic because it is abnormal, but we are literally engulfed in God's divine, creative power. If the powers of Kek are the eerie coincidences and sorcery, than God's power is everything else–reality itself.

These people are like fish swimming around looking for the ocean.

I'm not saying that we cannot make it better this time. I'm talking about the long-haul and the end game. One of these days we will lose no matter how hard we fight. I'm not talking about this election cycle, or even this generation. I'm saying that one day, we will lose entirely.

You are literally retarded. You used almost EXACTLY the same wording to define the word. Please don't reproduce.

kabbalah is jewish witchcraft.

sort of unrelated, but what do you think about the theory that nazism/ the swastika is black magic?

I remember seeing a thread about how the nazis took an ancient and holy symbol and reversed it, much like satanists reverse the cross or the pentagram

Think what you want. You clearly have no experience in the occult. But, you already admitted that. Have a nice day.

Based on what? We can go on forever. Unless you're talking about the end of the universe, which case you have to remember that human civilisation has only existed for several thousand years, and you're talking about at least trillions of years in the future.

Were you consuming mind altering substances when those things happened to you? Because if you weren't you should seek help before an episode causes you to do something you regret. I'm not trying to insult you; but you're describing the symptoms of quite serious mental disturbance for which there is treatment available.

its older than the jews… they have just had exclusive access to it till recently

Nah, not true. The Sufis and other Mohammedeans have had access to it. And, of course, the Catholics, but it was censored. The Masons have, too, and supposedly they've been around since the Templars (which, hypothetically had it). Gypsies also practice magic. But, yeah, the masses haven't had access. That's true. In fact, the masses could never really have access to it - the whole thing is predicated on a small spiritual/intellectual elite having sole access to it.

Biblical prophecy.

Thanks, OP

kek = cuck
frog = lowest man-like creature on earth with fingers, arms & limbs, etc. often associated with the fall of man.

Do mental disturbances allow you match a set of a 12 cards turned over on one try, or verbally say back to someone sitting next to you what they were just thinking and then have them confirm it back to you?

yep

shit is about as heretical as it gets.

So you very well could be talking about the ultimate fate of the universe trillions of years in the future. The Bible doesn't specify when that will happen, nor does it suggest nihilism as an acceptable reaction to the ultimate fate of anything.

They allow you to believe those things happened and were based on supernatural abilities. I know it seems real. Coming to the understanding that it's not is easily the greatest challenge somebody in your situation has to face.

you just have to know where the deception is

they follow the degenerate left hand path

the right hand path would be what Jesus was telling his disciples to do.

The key is you are the conduit for weather or not its used for good or evil. The source is the same. The Jews make sure they confuse things at key areas to throw people off the path.

Basically whether you submit to God or remain ego full.

I'm sorry your life is so boring.

all this stuff of left hand path right hand path is the deception.

those dubs.

kek has definitely spoken

Did I ever remotely suggest nihilism? Saying 'don't sacrifice your immortal souls for the Earth' is a completely reasonable thing to say.

Just because I know we are going to pretty much lose the game doesn't mean I'm saying we shouldn't play. We should play, we just shouldn't cheat.

So what am I supposed to do. Be saved by God and then just sit around with my bible while the world burns? Or do I take the understanding and go out into the world and change it.

Stop feeding Kek your dubs. This is not the thread for it.

I understand your concern, OP, but the shitposting must go on.

Take your Bible and fight evil the right way without putting eternity at risk over something temporal.

Wew lad.

Read this

I'm genuinely sorry that you might never receive treatment. I'd appeal to how much refusal to accept help hurts the people who care for you, but chances are you either never had family or have shunned them for not accepting your delusions as real. Or maybe your illness hasn't progressed so far that you can't hide it from people, maybe it never will.

In the OP you said we have to "let go of this world". Nihilism might have been too strong of a word.

Another question: If you're a Christian, why do you view the end of the world as described in the Bible to be us losing?

Eternity is now user, that is what Jesus said. It how to access it is the right hand path.

I mean it literally:

>And Jesus said: _____

Reddit tier.

What do you think God is, a pocket genie? If you want that you might as well sell your soul and worship demons, they'll give you all the material, hedonistic bullshit you want, that is until your short lifespan comes to an end and they finally come to collect on your debt.

follow something that isn't based on theosophy and the zohar.
it's deception from bottom to top.

Praise KUK.

Well, we technically do lose this world. It's replaced with a new one. If I refer to the whole story, we pretty much lose to the point that we are practically eliminated before the tide turns.

Jabulon is god of the masons m8

why does this exist. what universe am i in now.

if these spirits wants revenge on isis and jews for wrecking that ancient egyptian temple, then i invoke the old saying

the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

but thanks anyway op. hope we all make it to see the world we've brought about, and that it's worth whatever it cost us.

And people are calling me autistic…

If ISIS is bad, why is it blowing up all the Baal Statues?

Also, to add to everyone that BYTFO the "deserts" of the middle east weren't deserts when white people were the majority there along with North Africa. Yes the middle east was quite white prior to the Arab invasions and white people knew how to irrigate and fertilize the land.

To hide the Jews worship of Baal?

Also they destroy more than that, a lot of ancient cultures and things related to white history.

that's what I said m8.

Just dropping by here with some genuine esoteric knowledge of high magick that Moloch/Molech is a god associated with the Qliphoth, or Tree of Death. He has 200 children jump into a fire for him daily.

The Hermetic Tree of Life maps out planetary spheres (realms and energies where human or human-friendly entities congregate in the astral plane that more-or-less correspond to where the actual planets are). The Tree of Death is the corruption of these energies (it is the inversion of the tree of life). Tree of Life energies balance each other out, whereas Tree of Death energies are inherently self-serving. The entities associated with these spheres are good for the Tree of Life, and evil for the Tree of Death.

The Free Masons and Illuminati (real entities) use these energies. For example, corrupted Mars energies are being sprinkled over the Middle East, making them bloodthirsty, instead of strong and protective (pure Mars energy). Corrupted Jupiter energies are being sprinkled on the USA, so that our government because bloated and oppressive (unlike pure Jupiter energies, where fairness and abundance are promoted).

If ISIS is good, why isn't it touching Israel?

I'm sure you call it differently in Yiddish.

Much of Holla Forums is nonsense, shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Shill and filtered.

Nigga we
ARE
the malevolent spirits.

>>>/christian/

And go worship your ancient Jewish generic messianic cult/heresy where someone gives a fuck.

ISIS fulfilled a Jewish commandment by destroying Palmyra - to wipe out the memory of the Amalekites, a desert people that worshipped Baal and were enemies of the Jews. Palmyra was the capital of the Palmyrene Empire, a state that tried to break away from Rome in the 3rd century led by the Amalekite Queen Zenobia. The Amalekites worshipped Baal (some sources say Zenobia converted to a heretical form of Christianity) and so God commanded the Jews to genocide them.

In modern times rabbis frequently claim that certain peoples opposing the Jews are secret Amalekites, like the Armenians, Germans and Iranians. This is why Jews want to stop German men from breeding - to fulfill their G-d's commandment and wipe out the royal line of King Agag.

lel. Keep telling yourself that.

I remember dipping my pre-pubescent cock in in Sister Josephines water in 3rd grade like it was yesterday.
I remember when lightning hit the steeples of my church.
I remember throwing holy water on niggers for fun when all those 80 horror movies were on cable
My priest got busted for embezzlement.
My church moved the American flag for some euro priest who got killed by commies.
A nun tried to hard sell me trinkets in the Vatican gift shop.

But Kek. Holy fuck. I can't think of anything I have been involved in that has been remotely religious that has brought me this much joy, and now, hope.

Pretty soon we are going to have before/after larping Kek worship infographs like we have "Before/After Holla Forums" images.

You faggots best start beleiving in meme magic, the old gods (best gods) and taking an interest in this adventure.

You call them devils, but even the Lucifer was an angel once. Who is to say that the old gods aren't the good guys this time around?

I have had dreams, dreams that other anons have posted about that have come from places I can't begin to fathom.

3 fucking times on the march to the 6 millionth post, an user RIGHT before me would post an image and it would happen to have the exact same file name and make a new image.

What are the odds of that happening? I have taken statistics and an actuary class as an elective over a decade ago, it's lottery tier.

Whatever is "happening", I am embracing this shit with open arms and a dick of diamonds. Throw in the year of the Fire Monkey, and some anons research and connections with that whole bowl of coincidences and you can't keep your head in the sand anymore.

Where are your gods now? Mine are electing a meme president, and that's more than your traditional organized tax sheltered cults gave me before.

Praise KEK!

This is something I've expended a bit of thought on. We might be playing with devils, yes. But we're playing with -old- devils. Forgotten devils. Devils that haven't heard a single soul remember their name for a thousand years or more.

We're playing with powerstarved entities getting their first taste of attention. Naturally they'd want to court this into actual influence, not burn it, even if it is in their nature - it's like when you visit an empty restaurant and they treat you like a guy liable to leave a hundred dollar tip just for walking in the door.

It's like with Trump, too. We're using them, we must be careful they don't use us.

Gay thread, OP.

Some unseen force helps us for whatever reason, that much is true.

There are dark entities out there but that isn't what we're dealing with here. Ancient and forgotten gods aren't "devils" or whatever retarded shit Jew-God said. Meme magic isn't witchcraft or whatever fanciful imaginings your poor Jew-addled brain projects it to be.

We're winning for the first time in a long time. Everything in this world and probably the others have a cost, yes. But maybe that cost is just the desire to be thought about and spoken of again after thousands of years.

If you're not willing to take personal risks to save our race then you don't belong here.

My god, you suck.
Memes are merely a method of communication, a way to impart an idea to many others in an efficient way, through a short statement or quote, while providing a graphic representation of the idea that reinforces it.
They do not work due to some "magical force," they work because the truth of the meme overwhelms years of conditioning, as the conditioning is dependent on irrational ideas and outright lies that even the well-duped have subconscious concerns with.

If memes were actually "magic," every Holla Forumsack would now be wealthy and successful, as we would have memed that into existence long ago, for our own benefit.

Take your magical thinking to /fringe/ where it belongs.

Catholicism is a heretical, unsaved version of Christianity. What's your point?

The christians seem to be well-versed in middle eastern fairy tales, in fact, I reckon they are more well-versed in those tales than the ones in their own culture.

I was wondering why the kikes haven't been using all their power to suppress and kill Christians and Pagans alike but allow anger and discontent to rise by not censoring Facebook and Twitter sufficiently enough for information to be truly blocked (despite having the means to do so) and by seemingly deliberately pushing greater and greater ridiculousness, insanity, degeneracy, slow enough for sufficient amounts of people to notice.

The Jews may have changed their plan: Get European Christians to revoke God and worship Kek as the means to defeating the Jews on Earth, while taking their immortal souls, thus truly defeating mankind spiritually.

The only way for us to win, ironically, but foretold in the Bible and by Jesus himself, is to lose the Earthly war, throw the fight, allow us to be sacrificed by the evil forces of the world so that they cannot take our eternal, immortal souls.

Well played, Jews.

Memes are information, basically.

If genes are the physical, biological information then memes are the non-physical ones.

If you repeat something enough, other people will receive it and repeat them in return, and when it gets big, it starts to influence the collective thoughts of humanity.

This is "meme magic".

Holy shit, this is the level of delusion that christians have.

How about get real and think for a second that this Earthly war is all you are gonna get?

Got my membership of the state recognized Asatru association yesterday.

Lol didn't read. Get rekt kike.

interesting way of spinning it to fit the christian narrative.
this is at best degeneracy and idolizing memetics, memetics is just as real as genetics and the results of harnessing it are unrefutable.
when you harness genetics you get more viable offspring, when you harness memetics you get more viable ideas.
people fall astray and idolize both, this comes down to racial gnosticism with genetics and kek worship with memetics.
at worst this is an attempt to subvert Holla Forums and get people to genuinely worship the masonic god jahbulon, which I think might be the case because of the connections masons have to this site.
throwing the fight doesn't mean being enslaved by the jews, it means not loving the world, being in the world but not of it.

Some people here are as far from the dirty corner of the noosphere where the meme magic is flowing from as the asshole is from the mouth.

The more you try to fight it the more I believe.

Did you miss the part where I stated ALL modern tax shelter organized religions? Or do you like to cherry pick and not read like a huge faggot for keks?

My point is that someone should have provided your mom with the funds and means to abort you.

Not all churches are 501c3 tax-exempt churches. Any that are will have their doctrines controlled by the government. Fortunately many pastors refuse to sell out.

Jewish magic focuses on control, meanwhile kek and meme magic just channel through countless of people like a flowing river that can't be contained.

Magic war

If you're god is bullshit enough to save me from a problem he, himself created as an egotistical tyrant, then I'd much rather worship the dragon and the fucking frogs coming out of its mouth.

Fuck your god, fuck your Jesus, and especially FUCK YOU.
Take your Semetic plagiarism of pagan practices and get the fuck off of Holla Forums.
You're a fucking cancer, and your bullshit has done nothing but drag the rest of us down into a cesspool of shitposting and paranoid street preacher crack.
Fuck Abrahamism.

Dumbest thing I've heard today, m9.

Last night I dreamed about frogs.
They were everywhere in the grass, like a locust swarm.
Me and my friends tried to capture them, we took home a few of them.
A rat got the scent of them and panicked.
Me and my GF thought that it was sorta funny that it got so scared, then we discussed that maybe it's a evolutionary response. because adult frogs sometimes eats baby rats.
Later we found out that the frogs were immortal.
The frogs could handle any environment, eating next to nothing, living in tiny containers.

This isn't even a joke or anything, I'm going crazy, aren't I?

OP, thank you for posting this, I was raised loosely christian but never grasped the ideas behind the gospels and am a nonbeliever up to this day.. You made me understand a key element of cristianity much better, no wonder radically dualist heresies arised from this line of thought, cathars who saw the material world as nothing but an evil prison that enthralls you.

Problem is, I like the world.

Of course, that whole entropy thing sucks ass, but without it you would be caught in a neverchanging state with boring results not worth living.

Deseases and natures cruelty are harsh but the other experiences in life such as the joy of art, romantic feels of belonging, eroticism but also general attachment-to even be able to hold something dear- tastes, smells and the beauty of the visual world (Just walked down my towns river, mist eveywhere made even the concrete slabs look mystic and cool) are all things I could not defie and thus I center many of my toughts around them.

If I would live in squalor however, with joy only being a rare thing, id tend to the love of the Lord or do it the bhuddist way, seeking salvation in the afterlife and trying to defie the material in some ways by concentrating on the abstract love of something greater, the godhead.

Now, how does the bible see's it with persons though?
If I love my parents is that also a slight transgression against god as it takes a part away from the spiritual which belongs to god and funnels into a material attachment?
Would liking the character of certain humans, or the things that make these humans show these virtues (such as the material realities of coulours, bringing out the best of an immortal soul here on earth in a mortal shell that is inclined to be an artist or music maker??) also be a taboo if you try to be a true christian with as less sins as possible besides the inherited one from Eve/first apes that evolved sentience and thus lost innocence?

Kek worship is pretty retarded. It certainly discourages using your own brain and relying entirely on whatever Kek is, unless you need to use your brain to convince yourself into continued Kek worship. Sounds a lot like what Islam does, which is to be competely reliant on a god for changing the world. It's like spiritual welfare. And I'm pretty sure Islam is also a Satanic religion.

Kek worship is extremely autistic. But meme magic has proven flawless. Thus, the autism is a good thing.

Kek smashes the darkness with smug chaos so that the light can once again shine. 6 months into the year of the memes and we are already seeing the light. And it scares the shit out of the kikes because they are powerless against memes

Sorry, user. I can't hear you over the heavenly dubs confirming it is God who has true power over memes, and Kek is a pretender hiding in God's shadow who wants to lure people into Hell.

You don't deserve those digits. Have you actually read any of the research some of these anons have put into Kek, Egyptian lore and the old gods?

We basically reached the saturation point between pagans vs christians, and we are all pretty well versed on jews and mudslime mythology,

More than a few of us dabbled in the occult and satanism in our edgy yesteryears.

But this new happening. This is something different. I feel impervious to previous DnC shennanigans. I feel like I can just see through the larpers and feel a genuine connection with fellow Kekists.

The jews and shills don't even know what to make of any of this. The best I have seen using Kek as a slide thread was "Redpill me on kek pol"

It's gone beyond inside joke, or chan culture, it's a goddamned new religion and worship.

The jews have always had a thing for numbers and symbology. This legitimately befuddles them.

Worship of meme magic encourages complacency. Gone are the days of "marblecake also the game", now all we need to do is shitpost to get things done!

To deny double dubs is to deny the "power" of Kek. So either you deny Kek, or Kek really is just an agent of Satan. How worrisome for you! Six months into the year of the memes and already the congregation of Kek have become hypocrites and deceivers! Throw down Kek before it is too late and you suffer Hell for eternity!

Remember when I posted this?

Yeah, are you going to go with, "I am a real and just le christian". Or, "I was only larping christ cuck fanatic".

Which one?

Modern Christians don't have the slightest idea about spiritual matters.

Until your god does anything to help us in today's time I see him as nothing other than a false god.

PRAISE KEK

Why shouldn't I be? If this was back when Christianity was doing its damned job then I'd be Christian. Instead most Christian leaders are tacitly or outrightly supporting the degeneracy and I want no part of it.

The magic is strong in this thread.

What is the drive behind religion, and why do religions flourish and die?

Imagination.

This is why in the Middle Ages you had shitloads of stories about this or that saint doing this or that thing, despite none of it having a historical basis. But the people were intrigued with Christianity and it made their imagination go wild, so they wrote fanfiction about Saint Jerome or Matthew etc.

Until Christianity solidified into dogma, and until it no longer intrigued or offered a vessel for creative processes inherent in man.

The reason why Kek, dubs, anime, cartoons and so forth took on religious conotations is because they are interesting to us and because we can internally interact with them. Fanfiction, fapfiction, Kekery - it is the same thing as the above mentioned Middle Age hagiography and apocrypha, or further back Greek and other European mythology. The old faiths of Europe died because the people who adhered to them were no longer imaginative. Things became dull until a new fiction came to them and took their interest. Thus they dreamed and imagined again.

We are doing the same thing.

I believe that God is real. I believe he is with us. And all religion is an interactive mirror. Shit people create shit religion, noble people create noble religions and truth reveals itself in the forms they imagined. But it is the TRUTH clad in clothing they cut for it, not a fabrication.

Simply put - Judaism, islam and christianity are dead. They are fossils and dreams of long dead men, and TRUTH and POWER no longer abide in them. They lived, they died. What our primal instinct is telling us is to believe once more, to dream once more, to reveal the TRUTH through symbols and waifus and kek and so on and on.

I know you're used to Christians or "Christians" kissing up to you, user., but I'm not going to do anything but point out how goofy you appear right now.

You're dead.

His religion is one that has been considered heretical by Anglosphere traditions, you should work on your meme-ing, user.

What particular branch of Christianity do you prescribe to then?

you are INSANE.
quoting books doesnt make you look smarter.
those spirits dont exist.
kys

YAhveh is an evil deity hell bent on keeping humanity enslaved and stupid, Lucifer the bringer of light gave Eva and Adam the apple of Knowledge and allowed them to create civilization and develop science, something that Yahveh despised
funny how they demonize the serpent who has always been a simbol of knowledge in hundreds of other politheistic religions, whether it's Kohryu in the East or Kukulcan in the West, serpents have always been heralds of the sun, the one who gives us light, the one who brings us life and just like Zeus punished Prometheus for ginvin fire to Mankind so does Yehvah punished the snake for giving wisdom to mankind the wisdom to break free from his slavery
and just as snakes are heralds from the sun so is Kek, god of chaos anarchy and the primordial darknes presiding the twilight of dawn, a bringer of light who revels against the megalomaniacal tyrany of the evil deity who claims to be the one true god and will do everything in it's power to keep humanity sunken in the depts of darknes.
Kek the frog, the amphivious, the firsts cretures to abandon the depts and walk beneath the light, a creature who simbolizes change will banish your evil abrahamic god back to the hell hole from wich he spawned, you know this and you fear this, so go back to your sheeperd i'm sure he will care for you right until the moment he takes you to the slaughter hous to feed their evil supreme deity

Not particular in your case. One that pokes fun at your new age philosophies is all you need to know. →

I understand. You're worried your faith can't hold up to scrutiny.

I'm not a missionary, only a Holla Forumsitican.

Kek is stronger than any christfaggotry or norseLARPing.

Then stop defending it if you're not willing to defend a specific one. I'm not going to waste time going through hundreds of denominations showing how every one of them has gone to shit while you keep claiming, "That one isn't real Christianity either."

Pick one

know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
-James 4:4

Going on Holla Forums is like walking into an insane asylum now.
>Not knowing black magic is superior to meme magic

Can I get an amen?

The other denominations aren't any better and Catholicism is the largest single denomination.

Seriously though, what the fuck, meme magic?

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
-Matthew 7:13-14

A religion is no better than its adherents and the cohesive society its supposed to bring about. That is the very purpose of religion.

You have been selected by Sainsbury's Supermarkets to access the Customer Satisfaction Survey and win 100.00 POUNDS credit to your account.

Please follow the link below and complete the form in order to receive your reward:

sainsburys.co.uk/Survey/

Thank you,
[email protected]/* */'s

This is an automated message. Please don't reply

That's an entirely materialistic point of view.

The true purpose of true Christianity is to save your soul. This world of Babylon is doomed, I only care about making it to Zion.

I’ve checked your claim for a Sainsbury’s Gift Card and unfortunately your order does not meet the specific criteria for you to receive one.

To be eligible for a Sainsbury's Gift Card you must satisfy all 2 criteria as stated below:

1. Place your order via BT.com (the offer is not available when ordering over the phone)

2. Be a new BT Broadband customer (this means you didn't already have your broadband supplied by BT)

However the order date is on 07/03/16 and there are no offer for sainsbury gift card on this date.

Why even come to Holla Forums then?

I like this type of Christianity. Where it's politically incorrect and unafraid of uncomfortable truths like exposing the myth of the holohoax.

I want every Holla Forumsack to live forever in paradise so I want to preach the gospel wherever I go.

No such thing.

Is a title, there's meant to be something following it.

Thanks for joining us on the World's Greatest Adventure! It's time to enter Gielinor and embark on lore-packed quests and fight in epic battles!

You'll need to validate your email address within the next 7 days by clicking on the link below.

Join our Members Community to unlock exclusive perks and awesome content!

Over 160 extra quests, 10 more formidable skills and 37 incredible Minigames!

2016 Jagex Ltd. Jagex® and RuneScape® are registered trademarks of Jagex Ltd in the United Kingdom and trademarks used in other countries of the world. If you did not create this account, click here. To ensure you always receive your RuneScape emails to your inbox, please add [email protected]/* */ to your address book.

Jagex Ltd. 220 Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WA, United Kingdom

Just curious. Did your Lutheran pastor or congregation ever make reference to this work?

Holla Forumstards have a knack for avoiding the hard work of thinking sometimes…

Without a doubt Anderson's pretty good. Shame that the overwhelming majority of Christians demonize him and his entire physical congregation fits into a small office space in a mall.

Can you help with my homework?

Congratulations!

You have been selected by Sainsbury's Online Department to take part in our quick and easy reward survey.

In return we will credit 100 Pounds to your account - Just for your time!

Helping us better understand how our members feel, benefits everyone.
With the information collected we can decide to direct a number of changes to improve and expand our services.
The information you provide us is all non-sensitive and anonymous. No part of it is handed down to any third party groups.
It will be stored in our secure database for maximum of 3 days while we process the results of this nationwide survey.

To access the form, Please download the attachment

and open the form in a browser and follow the instructions on your screen.

There is a cat an two dogs. Fuckin got it.

he*

Check them, how's your meme magic now?

“Congratulations, you won a free Tesco voucher!!!”, “You have won £2000!”. Wow. Christmas came early this year… If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is!

Hi there!

David.Tyler here, I'm with Sainsbury's and to mark your triple digits, I'd like to offer you an internship placement at our Sales branch. email [email protected]/* */ for futher information. You sound like the sorta guy who'd get on GREAT with our Milton Keynes sales branch.

All the best,

David

Subject : MR SULEMAN BELLO

FROM THE OFFICE MR SULEMAN BELLO
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB).
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.
WEST AFRICA.

TRANSFER OF ($ 25,200.000.00) TWENTY FIVE MILLION, TWO HUNDREN THOUSAND DOLLARS.

I AM SULEMAN BELLO, THE AUDITOR GENERAL OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK HERE IN BURKINA FASO. DURING THE COURSE OF OUR AUDITING, I DISCOVERED A FLOATING FUND IN AN ACCOUNT OPENED IN THE BANK BY MR JOHN KOROVO AND AFTER GOING THROUGH SOME OLD FILES IN THE RECORDS I DISCOVERED THAT THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT DIED IN THE (BEIRUT-BOUND CHARTER JET) PLANE CRASH ON THE 25TH DECEMBER 2003 IN COTONOU (REPUBLIC OF BENIN).

AND NOBODY HAS OPERATED ON THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN, THE OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT IS MR JOHN KOROVO A FOREIGNER, AND A TRADER WHO TRADE ON GOLD AND MINING, HE DIED, SINCE 2003 AND NO OTHER PERSON KNOWS ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT OR ANY THING CONCERNING IT, THE ACCOUNT HAS NO OTHER BENEFICIARY AND MY INVESTIGATION PROVED TO ME AS WELL THAT MR JOHN KOROVO DIE ALONG WITH HIS TIRED FAMILY. THE AMOUNT INVOLVED IS (USD 25.2 M) TWENTY-FIVE MILLION, TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY , I AM CONTACTING YOU AS A FOREIGNER BECAUSE THIS MONEY CAN NOT BE APPROVED TO A LOCAL PERSON HERE, BUT CAN ONLY BE APPROVED TO ANY FOREIGNER WITH VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE AND FOREIGN ACCOUNT BECAUSE THE MONEY IS IN US DOLLARS AND THE FORMER OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT MR JOHN KOROVO IS A FOREIGNER TOO, AND THE MONEY CAN ONLY BE APPROVED INTO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT.

I NEED YOUR STRONG ASSURANCE THAT YOU WILL NEVER, NEVER CHEAT ME AS SOON AS THIS FUND HIT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. WITH MY INFLUENCE AND THE POSITION OF THE BANK OFFICIAL WE CAN TRANSFER THIS MONEY TO ANY FOREIGNER'S RELIABLE ACCOUNT WHICH YOU CAN PROVIDE WITH ASSURANCE THAT THIS MONEY WILL BE INTACT PENDING OUR PHYSICAL ARRIVAL IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR SHARING. THE BANK OFFICIAL WILL PROVE ALL DOCUMENTS OF TRANSACTION IMMEDIATELY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THIS FUND LEAVING NO TRACE TO ANY PLACE AND TO BUILD CONFIDENCE.

ON THE CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSACTION YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO 30% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS GRATIFICATION, WHILE 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE TO TAKE CARE OF THEEXPENSES THAT MAY ARISE DURING THE TIME OF TRANSFER AND ALSO TELEPHONE BILLS, WHILE 60% WILL BE FOR ME.

SO ON THE INDICATION OF YOUR WILLINGNESS I WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO ME YOUR :FULL NAME: SEX: COMPANY: IF ANY FULL CONTACT ADDRESS: PHONE: CELL: FAX: CITY: STATE:ZIP CODE COUNTRY: OCCUPATION AND ALL THE NECESSARYINFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO YOU ON THE ACCEPTANCE TO CHAMPION THIS TRANSACTION WITH ME.

THANKS
YOURS TRULY
SULEMAN BELLO

Subject:
HSBC LONDON
"[email protected]/* */"
I am Shamash Din Choudhry,British citizen and Principal assurance manager for the HSBC in London. A staff of Yokozona consultancy firm got in touch with me regarding the estate of Simeon Arag. And an investment placed under our banks management 3 years ago. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contact you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you.

In 1997, the subject matter;Simeon Arag came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our private banking division. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of 8.35 million United States dollars, which he wished to have us turn over (invest) on his behalf. I was the officer assigned to his case, I made numerous suggestions in line with my duties as the de-facto chief operations officer, especially given the volume of funds he wished to put into our bank. We met on numerous occasions prior to any investments being placed. I encouraged him to consider various growth funds with prime ratings. The favored route in my advice to customers is to start by assessing data on 6000 traditional stocks and bond managers and 2000 managers of alternative investments. Based on my advice, We spun the money around various opportunities and made attractive margins for our first months of operation, the accrued profit and interest stood at this point at over 10 million United States Dollars, this margin was not the full potential of the fund but he desired low risk guaranteed returns on investments. In mid 1998, he asked that the money be liquidated because he needed to make an urgent investment requiring cash payments in United Kindom. He directed that I liquidate the funds and had it deposited with United Assets Management Uk (in their Securities Trading Firm).

I informed him that HSBC London would have to make special arrangements to have this done and in order not to circumvent due process, the bank would have to make a 9.5 % deduction from the funds to cater for banking and statutory charges. He complained about the charges but later came around when I explained to him the complexities of the task he was asking of us. Cash movement across boarders has become especially strict since the incidents of 9/11. I contacted my affiliate in United Kingdom and had the funds available in United Assets Management.I undertook all the processes and made sure I followed his precise instructions to the letter and had the funds deposited at United Assets Management Uk United Kindom. United Assets Management Uk is a specialist bank that accepts deposits from high net worth individuals and blue chip corporations that handle valuable products or undertake transactions that need immediate access to cash. In Line with instructions, the money was deposited with United Assets Management Uk (in their Securities Trading Firm). Simeon Arag told me he wanted the money there as soon as he got into the United Kindom,This was the last communication we had, this transpired around 25th February 1999.In Sept last year, we got a call from United Assets Management Uk informing us about the inactivity of that particular portfolio. This was an astounding position as far as I was concerned, given the fact that I managed the International private banking sector I was the only one who knew about the deposit at United Assets Management Uk, and I could not understand why Simeon Arag had not come forward to claim his deposit. I made futile efforts to locate Simeon Arag. Four days later, information started to trickle in, apparently Simeon Arag was dead. A person who suited his description was declared dead of AUTO ACCIDENT TRAUMA in Birmingham England. We were soon enough able to identify the body and cause of death was confirmed. The bank immediately launched an investigation into possible surviving next of kin to alert about the situation and also to come forward to claim his estate. In the field of private banking, opening an account with us means no one will know of its existence, accounts are rarely held under a name; depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous. This bank also gives the choice to depositors of having their mail sent to them or held at the bank itself, ensuring that there are no traces of the account and as I said, rarely do they nominate next of kin. Private banking clients apart from not nominating next of kin also usually in most cases leave wills in our care, in this case;Simeon Arag died in testate.

In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away, we instituted our own investigations in good faith to determine who should have right to claim the estate. This investigation has for the past months been unfruitful. We have scanned every continent and used our private investigation affiliate companies to get to the root of the problem. It is this investigation that resulted in my being furnished with your details as a possible relative of the deceased. My official capacity dictates that I am the only party to supervise the investigation and the only party to receive the results of the investigation. You have unfortunately declared, and I know that you are in no way affiliated with this individual. What this means, you being the last batch of names we have considered is that our dear late fellow died with no known or identifiable family member. This leaves me as the only person with the full picture of what the prevailing situation is in relation to the deposit and the late beneficiary of the deposit.

According to practice, United Assets Management Uk will by the end of this quarter broadcast a request for statements of claim to HSBC in London, failing to receive viable claims they will most probably revert the deposit back to HSBC in London. This will result in the money entering the HSBC in London accounting system and the portfolio will be out of my hands and out of the private banking division. This will not happen if I have my way.What I wish to relate to you will smack off unethical practice but I want you to understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios. You should have begun by now to put together the general direction of what I propose. There is US$ 8,370,000.00 deposited in United Assets Management Uk, I alone have the deposit details and they will release the deposit to no one unless I instruct them to do so. I alone know of the existence of this deposit for as far as United Assets Management Uk is concerned, the transaction with Simeon Arag concluded when I sent the funds to United Assets Management Uk, all outstanding interactions in relation to the file are just customer services and due process. United Assets Management Uk has no single idea of the history or nature of the deposit. They are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to any party that comes forward. This is the situation. This bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track this man’s family; they have investigated for months and have found no family. The investigation has come to an end.

My proposal, I am prepared to place you as the next of kin in a position to instruct United Assets Management Uk to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you in half. That is: I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you. We share the proceeds 50/50.I would have gone ahead to ask the funds be released to me, but that would have drawn a straight line in my involvement in claiming the deposit. I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within a few days. I will simply inform the bank of the final closing of the file relating to Simeon Arag I will then officially communicate with United Assets Management Uk and instruct them to release the deposit to you. With these: all is done. I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. You may not know this but people like myself who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move.

Such opportunities only come ones way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by, for once I find myself in total control of my destiny. These chances wont pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank. I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life. Lets share the blessing.

If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official channels; I will deny knowing you and about this project. I repeat, I do not want you contacting me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official email account. Contact me only through the numbers I will provide for you and also through this email address. I do not want any direct link between you and me. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy.Please observe this instruction religiously. Please, again, note I am a family man, I have wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence as I would appreciate that you copy and respond back to me via this given email contact:[email protected]/* */, If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting, soon.

I await your response.
Respectfully,
Shamash Din Choudhry.

He has that many fucking dogs and cats?

Hi there, Ogechi Okeke‎ here, I'd be glad to accept your triple digit mark.
*AY HOL UP AND CAN I GET AN AMEN IN HERE?*

We wuz Holla Forums when u wuz in facebook. yeah das rite

Subject: Legal Appointment As Next of Kin.

My Dear Friend,
My name is Mr. Johnson Emmanuel, I am a senior partner (Attorney) in the firm of Emmanuel Consults Inc: Private Investigators, Security Consultants and Financial Managers. We are conducting a standard process investigation/Recommendation on behalf of African Development Bank (ADB), The African Continental Banking Conglomerate.

This investigation involves a client who shares the same surname with you and also the circumstances surrounding investments made by this client at ADB Gold Account, the Private Banking arm of ADB. The ADB Private Banking client died intestate and nominated no successor in title over the investments made with the bank amounting to over US9.5 Million.

The essence of this communication with you is to request that you provide us information/comments on any or all of the four issues as regards nominating you to inherit the fund left behind by this client. You are therefore being contacted to be legally nominated as next of kin(inheritor) to this client after all enquiries and investigation has yielded results showing that there is no known next of kin. You are required therefore to answer this questions to enable us make our recommendation.

1-Are you aware of any relative/relation born on the 2nd of February 1951, who shares your same name whose last known contact address was West Africa?

2-Are you aware of any investment of considerable value made by such a person at the Private Banking Division of ADB Bank PLC?

3-Can you confirm your willingness to accept this inheritance if you are legally and legitimately nominated and approved to stand as inheritor to this huge investment in regards to the bank account with ADB?

4-Would you agree to donate part of this inheritance to charity if you are officially approved to stand as the inheritor? It is pertinent that you inform us ASAP whether or not you are familiar with this personality or and your interest towards the issues mentioned.

You must appreciate that we are constrained from providing you with more detailed information at this point. Please respond to this mail as soon as possible to afford us the opportunity to provide you with more information on this investigation and recommendation.
Thank you for accommodating our enquiry.

Mr. Johnson Emmanuel

For: Emmanuel Consults Inc.

Abuja West Africa

[Address and contact removed]

PLEASE KINDLY PARDON ME FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE

Good Day,

Please, kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this letter may cost you because I know it may come to you as a surprise as we'have no previous correspondence.

I got your contact as i was searching for helping hand in your country , this is why I decided to appeal to you directly for assistance because I' have no relations or friends in your country for help me.I am Mrs.Tema Williams from Zimbabwe. I am a widow being that I lost my husband last year.

My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death .He was assassinated last january by the rebels following the political uprising. Before his death he had a foreign account here in south Africa up to the tune of $6.5million united state dollar which he told the bank was for the importation of cocoa processing machine.

I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary.

For your assistance, I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have 5% of the money for your assistance, and helping my family investing this funds, or you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country. Which ever the option you want, please do notify me in your reply.

I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production.This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and my only Son Williams, indicate your interest in replying soonest.

Thanks and best regards .
Mrs Tema Williams

[Contact details removed]

SUBJECT:I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.

PLEASE ACCEPT THIS MESSAGE AND RESPOND TO ME URGENTLY.

DEAR SIR,

HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY? I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU. I WRITE TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY DESIRE TO INVEST AND TO BUY A HOUSE IN YOUR COUNTRY, AND I HOPE THAT THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE GIVEN AN URGENT APPROVAL AND WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.

I AM JOHNSON SAVIMBI FROM ANGOLA.MY LATE FATHER GENERAL JONAS SAVIMBI WAS THE REBEL LEADER WHO CONTROLLED THE GOLD AND THE DIAMOND REGIONS OF ANGOLA FOR 27 YEARS SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL INTERFERENCE.

BEFORE HE DIED,MY FATHER WAS ATTACKED BY THE OPPOSITION FORCE OF THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT JOSE EDUARDO DOS SANTOS AND WAS KILLED IN FEBRUARY 22 2002. BUT BEFORE HIS DEATH, HE REVEALED AND HANDED TO ME THE WHOLE DOCUMENTS COVERING THE DEPOSIT OF TWO TRUNK BOXES IN THE SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN COTONOU THE REPUBLIC OF BENIN WEST AFRICA. BECAUSE OF THESE REASON I FLED TO CONGO BRAZZAVILLE AS A REFUGEE BECAUSE MY FATHER STEPPED ON MANY TOES WHILE HE WAS CARRYING OUT HIS REBEL ACTIVITIES AND MANY OF HIS ENEMIES ARE AFTER ME ESPECIALLY MY PRESIDENT.

I STAYED IN CONGO FOR ONE MONTH,AFTER WHICH I THEN FLED TO COTONOU IN OTHER TO CLAIM WHAT MY LATE FATHER LEFT FOR ME TO INHERIT AS HIS LEGITIMATE HEIR-AFTER AND NEXT OF KIN.MY FATHER DID NOT DISCLOSE THE REAL CONTENT OF THE BOXES TO THE SECURITY COMPANY SO THAT THEY CANNOT RAISE EYEBROW AGAINST HIM.

THE FIRST BOX CONTAINS 200KG OF 22 KARRAT ALLUVIA GOLD DUST WHILE THE SECOND BOX CONTAINS ($40 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS).THESE TWO BOXES ARE UNDER THE CUSTODY OF A SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN COTONOU, BENIN FOR PROTECTIVE SAFEKEEPING PURPOSES. MY LATE FATHER DISGUISED IT AS "FAMILY TREASURE". SO THE COMPANY DOESN'T KNOW THE REAL CONTENT OF THE TWO CONSIGNMENTS BOXES. HE ALSO GAVE ME ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS COVERING THE DEPOSIT OF ($20 MILLION U.S.DOLLARS IN A SUSPENCE ACCOUNT IN A BANK HERE IN COTONOU THE REPUBLIC OF BENIN WEST AFRICA.

PLEASE SIR,I WANT YOU TO HELP ME TRANSFER THIS PHYSICAL CASH INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY AND TO ALSO HELP ME COME AND ASSIST ME CLAIM THIS CONSIGNMENT IN THE SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN COTONOU,BENIN.I AM READY TO SIGN AN UNDERTAKING TO RELEASE 20% OF THIS TOTAL MONEY TO YOU AND THE REMAINING 80% WILL BE PURELY FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE.I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE A TRUSTED AND RELIABLE PERSON AS I CAN FORESEE AND I FULLY HOPE THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY ME AT LAST.

PRESENTLY,I AM OUT OF ANGOLA.I AM NOW HERE IN BENIN UNDER THE UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSION FOR REFUGEES(UNHCR) PROTECTION.I HAVE MY REFUGEE DOCUMENTS COVERING MY STAY HERE IN BENIN AS A POLITICAL REFUGEE FLEEING FROM POLITICAL PERSECUTION.I AM NOW IN THE REFUGEE CAMP SEEKING U.N PROTECTION AND SECURITY.SIR THIS IS URGENT INFORMATION THAT I AM GIVING TO YOU,PLEASE,HASTEN UP TO MAKE PROVISION FOR ME TO LEAVE THE REFUGEE CAMP IMMEDATELY AS THIS WILL SPEED UP THIS TRANSACTION.IT WILL ALSO KEEP THIS TRANSACTION STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL BETWEEN YOU AND I ALONE.

I AM ANXIOUSLY WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

NOTE:PLEASE GIVE ME AN URGENT REPLY AS SOON AS YOU FINISH READING THIS MESSAGE.ALSO INDICATE YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER IN YOUR NEXT REPLY TO ME.

YOURS SINCERELY,
JOHNSON SAVIMBI.
COTONOU BENIN REFUGEE CAMP

Please reply me through this email. [email protected]/* */

Greetings to you in Jesus name Amen!

I am Mother Sarah Alan Rowland, the wife to Late. Rev. Dr. Alan George Rowland who worked with the German embassy in Dubai for Nine years and died in the year 2004. We were married for good seventeen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only one month and two days. Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home, which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $48 Million Dollars (Forty Eight Million U.S. Dollars) in a bank in Spain, and My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my breast cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to contact you to make foundation with the funds for the orphanages and widows and also to propagate the word of God and to ensure that orphanages are educated. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want our hard earned money to be squandered by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard, With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original- beneficiary of this fund through the help of my late husband's attorney. Please, hear the voice of charities crying, so you should ensure to use the of money as I stated. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.!

Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a good Christian or individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hear from you. reply me & Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Blessings to you,

Mother Sarah Alan Rowland

Good Day,

My name is Dr William Monroe, a staff in the Private Clients Section of a well-known bank, here in London, England. One of our accounts, with holding balance of £15,000,000 (Fifteen Million Pounds Sterling) has been dormant and last operated three years ago. From my investigations and confirmation, the owner of the said account, a foreigner by name John Shumejda died on the 4th of January 2002 in a plane crash in Birmingham.

Since then, nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of this money, as he has no family member that has any knowledge as to the existence of either the account or the funds; and also Information from the National Immigration also states that he was single on entry into the UK.

I have decided to find a reliable foreign partner to deal with. I therefore propose to do business with you, standing in as the next of kin of these funds from the deceased and funds released to you after necessary processes have been followed.

This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act.

On your interest, let me hear from you URGENTLY.

Best Regards,
Dr William Monroe Financial Analysis and Remittance Manager
[Phone Number Removed]

THIS IS WHAT YOUR MEME MAGIC DESERVES

Lads… I think she's interested tbh.

Subject: LOOKING FOR PARTNERSHIP IN BUSINESS

Engr David Koni.
(BOARD OF CONTRACT AWARD COMITTEE.)
Cotonou Republic Du Benin.

Sir/Madam,

It is my great pleasure to write to you and present my business proposal for your consideration and possible acceptance which you will find mutually beneficial to both parties.

I am Engr. David Koni, the Chairman of the Contract Award Committee,Cotonou Republic Du Benin W.Africa, We need a trust-worthy partner to assist us in the transfer of (US$11,5M) ELEVEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS.for further investment in your country,

You will be required to:
(1) Assist us in the transfer of this sum to your bank account in your Country.

(2) Advise on areas for potential future investment in your country

(3) Assist us in carrying out the feasibility study before actual investment. If you decide to render your service to us in this regard,you will be paid 20% of the total funds for assistnce.Reply back this email if you are willing to work with us.

Respectfully,
Engr. David Koni.
Chairman Contract Award Committee {BCAC}

RESPOND YOU BITCH!

Important Message

Dear Sir,

Good day to you
My name is Joey Jones i am an American soldier, i am serving in the military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq. I am now in Kuwait in the mean time, I and my partner moved funds belonging to Saddam Hussein, the total is (Twenty Five million US dollars) this money is being kept safe in a security company. Click on this link to read about even that took place here:
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Basically since we are working for the American government we cannot keep these funds, but we want to transfer and move the funds to you, so that you can keep it for us in your safe account or an offshore account.

We will divide the total funds in three ways, since we are 3 that is involved. This means that you will take 30 percent, I wil! l take 30 percent, and my partner will take 30 percent. 10 percent will be kept aside for expenses. This business is confidential, and it should not be discussed with anyone.

There is no risk involved whatsoever. If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can i trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick communication also your contact details.

This business is risk free. Please reply me via this email: [email protected]/* */, and [email protected]/* */

Respectfully submitted
Sgt. Joey M. Jones

Subject: Partnership.

Seoul,South Korea.

I will introduce myself I am Mr.Wong du a Banker working in a bank in south Korea Until now I am the account officer to most of the south Korea government accounts and I have since discovered that most of the account are dormant account with a lot of money in the account on further investigation I found out that one particular account belong to the former president of south Korean MR PARK CHUNG HEE,who ruled south Korean from 1963-1979 and this particular account has a deposit of $48m with no next of kin.

My proposal is that since I am the account officer and the money or the account is dormant and there is no next of kin obviously the account owner the former president of South Korea has died long time ago, that you should provide an account for the money to be transferred.

The money that is floating in the bank right now is $48m and this is what I want to transfer to your account for our mutual benefit.

Please if this is okay by you I will advice that you contact me through my direct email address.

Please this transaction should be kept confidential. For your assistance as the account owner we shall share the money on equal basis.

Your reply will be appreciated,

Thank you.

Wong Du

Mr Thomos Dah
Auditing and Accounting Department
B.S.I.C Bank Limited
Cotonou,Republique Du Benin
Direct Tel:[]
Private Email:[email protected]/* */

Good day,

With warm heart I offer my friendship, and my greetings,and I hope this letter meets you in good time.

It will be surprising for you to receive this proposal from me since you do not know me personally.

However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction,which I, propose with my free mind and as a person of integrity.

A) It is practically impossible for me to carry out this business alone.

B) You live in a foreign land far away from mine.

This should normally not be a requirement, but when you understand the transaction then you will understand why it is important that you live far away from me.

C) The amount of money involved in this transaction is Fifteen Million one hundred thousand united states dollars (US$15,100,000.00) which is too much for a man of modest means like myself to handle in my country.

I believe from my few points above, you can begin to get an idea why I need your participation.I am writing you in respect of a foreign customer who has a Domicillary account in my bank.

His name was Engineer Frank oliver. He was among those who died in a plane crash, Since the demise of this our customer, Engineer Frank oliver,who was an oil merchant and import/exporter, I have kept a close watch of the deposit records and accounts and since then nobody has come to claim the money in this a/c as next of kin to the late Engineer.

He had only Fifteen Million one hundred thousand united states dollars(US$15,100,000.00) in his account and the account is coded.

It is only an insider that could produce the code of the deposit particulars.

As it stands now, there is nobody in that position to produce the needed information other than my very self considering my position in the bank.

Based on the reason that nobody has come forward to claim the deposit as next of kin,I hereby ask for you to send an application to the bank as he next of kin to the deceased and get this fund transfered into your foreign bank a/c for mutual sharing between myself and you,%5 for charity, 5% for expences we will incure just in case, 35% for you and 55% for me.

All I need is for you to follow my instructions closely because I am experienced in inheritance matters here and i am on ground here to advice you on every step until you receive the money.

What is required of you is to send an application to the bank as next of kin to the late Engineer and I promise you that everything will go smoothly.

I also indulge you not to make undo use of the information given to you, I need also to trust that you will not tell people or your bank about this business.

You will collect the money first, then I get my share, then you can tell anybody what you chose thereafter.I shall need your help to invest in your country therefore, any experience you have in this area will be beneficial.

Please feel free to call me on my direct telephone number for any question or further explanations if required and upon the receipt of your favourable responses I shall send to you a text of application which you shall send to the Bank putting claim over the deceased fund.

Yours truly,

Mr Thomos Dah
Tel: []

NB:Please contact me via my private email above.

#OCCUPYMEMEMAGIC

LIKE AND COMMENT AMEN IF YOU AGREE

AND MUCH BLACK MAGIC WILL FIND ITSELF UNTO YOU

Subject: USE FOR THE LESS PRIVILEGED From: "Mrs.Isabella Caromel"

Good day
Private Message to you,

This is an important message to you.The lord directs me to share this with you. As you read the mail, you should sympathize with my current situation and assist me. My name is Isabella Carmel the only survivor from family of four. I was narrowly escaped from the tsunami disaster which affected my spinal cord and also my ear drum and claim the lifes of my entire family, husband (Denis caromel) and two sons (Ugo and Tom) who went for holidays in Sri-Lanka.

Right now I am currently in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. After staying a week in my family hospital, I was disabled by the catastrophe and now on a wheel cheer after all the treatment.This has defiled all forms of medicine and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.I have not lived my life so well as my primary interest and focus was only on my late fathers business. Though my father is very rich and was never generous. But now I regret all this, as I know that there is more in life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.The bible says what shall it profit a man to wine the whole world and loose his soul. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I will live my life a different way from how I have lived before. I have willed and given most of my fathers properties to the less privileges because I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul. I have decided to give arms to charity organizations and give succor and comfort to the less privileged in our societies. I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth since my father has never recognized that.

So far I have to distribute money to charity organizations now that my health has deteriorated so badly,I cannot do this myself anymore that is why am soliciting your assistant to make this donation through you. The last of my late fathers money that am willing to donate to the less privileged right now is the huge sum of $10.6M USD that is concealed in a consignment and deposited in (OVERSEA CREDIT COMMISSION ABROAD) for safekeeping which he intends to invest on profitable factory.

I want you to help me claim this funds where is deposited and disburse it to charity organizations and the less privileged in the society.Please I will appreciate you to indicate interest for the disbursement and also include your contact telephone/fax numbers that I will forward to the(OVERSEA CREDIT COMMISSION ABROAD) to be able to contact you as the appointed beneficiary. I will provide you the certificate of deposit and the letter of authority to enable you claim the consignment of the funds.

If you are willing and ready to assist with this project,please e-mail me at [email protected]/* */ without delay, while I wait to hear from you.Thanks once again for your kindness may God guide and reward you in all your endeavors as you make me realize my last dreams and wishes.

Remain blessed,
Mrs.Isabella Caromel

But that's Bael, user.

amen

Barr. Phillip Butulezi
[ADDRESS REMOVED]

EMAIL: [email protected]/* */

Hello,

I am Barr. Phillip Butulezi, an attorney of law to a deceased Immigrant property Magnate, who was based in the U.K, also referred to as my client.

On the 25th of July 2000, my client, his wife, and their two Children died in the Air France concord plane crash bound for New York. They were on their way to a world cruise.

Prior to that accident and since then, I have been managing Mr Schoeler's properties here in the U.K. Some of these properties, at the time of the accident, were already put on sale. I, as his attorney, monitored the sale of the properties, and the depositing of the proceeds into Mr Schoeler's main U.K bank account. I have contacted you initially to assist me in repatriating the money, and possibly ownership of some of the property left behind by my client; this is to prevent ownership of both reverting to the state. By U.K law, ownership of funds in current bank accounts unattended for six years will automatically revert back to her majesty's government treasury. However, the legal procedure to activate this takes about three months, of which there are just about two months left.

The bank has recently issued me a notice to provide details of any of Mr Schoeler's next of kin within a short period of time, this thereby triggers off the procedure of reverting ownership of the funds to her majesty's government. My Late client's main Uk bank account is valued at fifteen million, five hundred thousand U.S dollars ($15.5m). Since I have been unsuccessful in locating any relatives of my late client in the last six years; and with the bank indicating that they now wish to shortly start the procedure of reversion of ownership of the funds to the state, I now seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. And then you in turn can send me my share of the money. The ratio for the sharing of the funds will be fifty per cent (50%) to me, forty per cent (40%) to you, and ten per cent (10%) for miscellaneous expenses that might arise. I have all the necessary information that will be used to back up any claim we may make..

All I require is your honest co-operation and confidentiality to enable us sees this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Trust me, as Mr Schoeler's attorney; this is a risk-free transaction. Please send me your full names, address, and your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss this matter further.

I very much look forward to a swift response from you.

Kindest regards,

Barr. Phillip Butulezi

Subject: CHARITY DISTRIBUTION
Mr. Peter Attah

URGENT - HELP ME DISTRIBUTE MY $15 MILLION TO CHARITY

IN SUMMARY:- I have 15,000,000.00 (fifteen million) U.S. Dollars and I want you to assist me in distributing the money to charity organizations. I agree to reward you with part of the money for your assistance, kindness and participation in this Godly project. This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

I am Mr Peter Attah and I am a 55 years old man. I am a South African living in the Garden City of Port Harcourt - Nigeria. I was the President/CEO of TOMOBA OIL LIMITED - an oil servicing comapny in Port Harcourt. I was also married with two children. My wife and two children died in a car accident six years ago. Before this happened my business and concern for making money was all I was living for and I never really cared about other people.

But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist the helpless. I have been helping orphans in orphanages/motherless homes.I have donated some money to orphans in Sudan, Ethiopia, Cameroon,Spain,Austria,Germany and some Asian countries.

Before I became ill, I kept $15 Million in a long-term deposit account in Allied Bank PLC. Presently, I am in the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for oesophageal cancer and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations. Because my relatives and friends has plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the $15 Million and the interest accrued on the deposit from Allied Bank and distributes it amongst charity organizations.

You are at liberty to use your discretion to distribute the money and feel free as well to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any expenses you incur in the course of collecting and distributing the money to charity organizations. I am willing to reward you for your assistance and kindness.

Kindly expedite action and contact me via e-mail: [email protected]/* */ if this proposal is acceptable to you.

May the good Lord bless you and your family.

Best Regards,
Mr Peter Attah

N.B Contact me via e-mail: [email protected]/* */

It warms my heart to see someone else talking about this.

From Stella Amah
ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE
WEST AFRICA.

Dear, CONTACT ME WITH THIS EMAIL:([email protected]/* */ )

permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I have the believe you are a reputable and responsible and trustworthy person I can do business with from the little information so far I gathered about you during my search for a partner and by matter of trust I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Stella Amah 19 years of age the only daughter of late Mr Boni Amah whom was killed by the rebels that attacked our country cote d'Ivoire west Africa and took over our town (BOUAKE). I ran to Abidjan the economical capital of cote d'ivoire from were I am contacting you. Before the death of my father he told me that he has a sum of US$9,000,000(Nine million united states dollars) kept in a private security company here in cote d'ivoire in my name as the next of kin,

Dear, in the capacity of the next of kin and with all the documents in my hand now, I am contacting you with due sence of humanity that you will give it a sympathetic and mutual consideration.

I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

(1)To serve as the guardian of this fund and to come assist me visit the security company here to retrive the consignment.

(2)To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country.

(3)To provide good investment plans for the fund and to manage the fund for 5 years, during the investment period,only our profit will be shared annually 70% for me the investor while 30% will be for you the fund manager annually.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15 % of the total sum as compensation for your effort /input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas, before the investments starts.and I have maped 5% for any expenses that might be incured during the course of this transaction.

furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within a stipulated period of time you signify your interest to assist me.

Anticipating hearing from you immediately.

Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards.
Stella Amah

Thread is getting shilled p hard.

Must've triggered the masons.

if you meme it they will come
good meme magic book
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_fqLvn07uq_U2hIOEtjSjZHMEE

Subject: Dear Respected One,

Dear Respected One,

GREETINGS,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Wumi Abdul; the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs George Abdul. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother HASSAN special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $12.500.000 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management). Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.

2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a girl of 26 years.

Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. please feel free to contact ,me via this email address
[email protected]/* */

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Miss Wumi Abdul

PLEASE FOR PRIVATE AND SECURITY REASONS,REPLY ME VIA EMAIL:
[email protected]/* */

Watchman hat person would have thought meme magic was bollocks tbh, which it is.

WE ARE THE MASONS MASON

THE NUMBERS MASON??

amen

Triggered this one. Came in late still hoping for a good thread, then the shite started.

Why do jews love weird hats?

JUST
Accept these eternal wisdoms from black facebook much thank yous will make themselves into you if you please much type amen.

(you)s*

How many shekels are they paying you?

Israel buys oil from them at prices too good to pass up

Nice dubs

Frog dreams are increasing in frequency among kek's faithful, have faith in the digis brother

KEEP IGNORING THE ENEMY RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU

KEEP WORSHIPING KEK

D E L U S I O N A L

It has already happened, but the 1000 year peace never materialized.

What we got were religious wars, that are still being played out.

Don't know if meme magic is real, but it's definitely become a part of us.

I've been putting on comfy neo-folk music and reading the Kybalion. Even if none of it is real, the philosophy feels very close to the one I've been formulating, and the esoteric is a beautiful collection of lore and cultural history which is enjoyable to study.

If I get wizard powers by the end of it, that'd be cool. Don't matter though.

Christians everybody.

3edgy4me

Shalom Rabbi, I see you're paraphrasing your favorite Talmud verses about Jesus.

God bless and keep you, OP.

Christianity is an edgelord religion.

Source.

I don't think I've ever posted pepe, or at least it's been limited to a small handful of times. I just sort of avoided him, out of some subconscious feeling I probably shouldn't associate. I'm surprised it wasn't just me and there were other anons who were low-key suspicious.

Your pic is very fucking related. I'm suspecting we're playing into somebody else's script.

(You)

Alright….

Well it's what you were after; replies to your trolling.

Then stop talking to me.

Alright, now show me where they called him a demon, like I do.

What if Trump didn't even exist before we meme'd him into existance?

Fucking hell lad…

The Pharisees during Jesus' time called him a devil who uses black magic.

The Pharisees were the rabbis who practiced the oral torah which went on to become the Babylonian Talmud.

Sanhedrin 67a, 43a, 107b, Sotah 47a, and Shabbat 104b all talk of Jesus practicing idolatry, heresy, witchcraft, and black magic learned from Egypt, amongst other things. In these passages the Talmud also occasionally refers to Jesus as Balaam (an alternate name for a devil).

sigh…

I was speaking about demons, try again.

Also, that's the Bible, a Christian work, you have as of yet failed the proof the Talmud says Jesus is a demon.

Notice how 'kek' looks a lot like Jar Jar Binks and the fact that he was a massive cuck as well?

He even has those orange eyes.
How did we not see this before.

I'm not the person you replied to, but I'm a Lutheran Christian who has read On the Jews and Their Lies. It's a theological masterpiece, establishes Christ firmly as the promised Messiah of old testament prophecy, utterly vanquishes Jewish whining on the subject. Unfortunately, most Lutherans today have never even heard of it, let alone read it. The Lutheran tradition as a whole is fragmented, the ELCA having embraced SJW madness. I'm a member of a relatively obscure new Lutheran synod based around orthodox, sound Biblical exegesis. My Pastor is pretty redpilled, but plays it pretty close to the vest. He did openly denounce globalism in a sermon the other day, which was awesome.

How would we know?!

Don't be silly lad…

Devils and demons are the same thing if you understand the seventeenth century English.

And I just said that they refer to Jesus with the name Balaam in the Talmud. The etymology of the name refers to Baal, which is also Satan. Balaam can be understood as "child of Satan". Then it goes on to state that he performed satanic black magic. I don't understand why this is so hard to follow unless you're one of those edgelord autistic occultists who's still angry at mom for forcing you to go to Sunday school as a kid.

The Talmud attacks Christians.

Why does the Talmud attack Christians?

Because Christianity is a sister cult of Talmudism.

Therefor is Talmudism is the root of all evil, then it would make sense to also abandon Christianity, because it's a sister religion.

Let me get this straight, first you prove the Talmud essentially calls Jesus a sorcerer and a black magician, then you claim that because the pharisees in the Bible called him the prince of the devil and the Talmud nicknames him Balaam (who is a figure from the Torah), then that really means they believed he was a devil, even though the Talmud outright states he is a sorcerer and black magicians.

Wow, Christians everyone.

The Talmud has nothing to do with Christianity.

The Bible says that Jews are a cursed people doomed to hell specifically because of the Talmud and the oral teachings of the rabbis.

The Talmud and Christianity are diametrically opposed. This is why Jews despise Jesus and despise Christianity. They're enemies.

I get that you want to be an edgy faggot, but at least get your facts straight.

You just restated what I said in an incredulous manner without offering any counterpoint. All that's missing is Carl the Cuck yelling at me.

Talmud is just jewish OCD. It's got nothing to do with god or anything. Just some medieval wankers telling you how often to scrub a bowl.

Hitler dubs speak.

Really, that's weird because they attack Christianity don't they, because both religion have a similar origin, how can they then be completely different?

Alright, I belief the Jews are an anti-race.

When two things come from the same source, they CAN NOT be diametrically opposed, that makes no sense.

Really, what the hell do you think edgy is? Not giving in to the worship of a demon?

So you admit your argument makes absolutely no sense, that the Jews never believed Jesus was a demon?

That'd be pretty cool. But we all know he existed before.

What if we meme'd our memories too?

What if it's like that episode in star trek with the quantum shit?

Your whole argument is like saying Holla Forums is a sister belief to Talmudism because they point have a point of origin being a concern about zionism.

Christianity (and Holla Forums) are anti-Talmud, anti-Judaic, and anti-zionist. Spiritually and ideologically they are completely opposed to one another.

What? You have no counterargument. I quoted the Bible where it flat out says they called him a demon, and then I quoted Talmud passages that call him a demonchild (Balaam) and accuse him of black magic and sorcery. Are you fuckin retarded, m8?

We're tapping into a very ancient form of magic. "I think, therefore I am." where thoughts become reality.

No my friend, we didn't split off from any Jewish faith.

sigh…

No possible, something that has a common origin CAN NOT be completely opposed to one another.

Lies, they called him the Prince of Devils and Balaam, who is a Biblical figure.

They also directly stated they believed he was a sorcerer and a black magician.

So you are just lying to save your ass. Just like every other Christian can never admit they are wrong, because Christians think they are themselves God and can make no errors.

You completely missed the point. Holla Forums wouldn't exist without the Talmud and without zionism in the world. Holla Forums is a reaction to the Talmud and to zionism. That doesn't make them sister ideologies.

Likewise Christianity and the Talmud are not sister faiths since they both completely despise one another and both refer to the other as evil-incarnate.

Yes it can. But that's irrelevant anyway, since Talmudic Judaism is only Jewish in a superficial, surface level way anyway. It's teachings have nothing to do with what even the Torah or the Old Testament teaches. The Talmud says homosexuality is ok if you fuck little boys, for instance. I don't think I need to elaborate any further.

Anyone with a brain can understand the context and the intent behind what the Talmud and the Pharisees in the Bible quote are saying. Your problem is your autism. There is no literal exact passage that says the exact phrase you're demanding, so you dismiss the entire thing. That's fine by me, I don't care. I've made my point.

There is no magic, only an autistic brigade of counter-irony. Memes are great to laugh and sit back but they are not revolutionary tools. Holla Forums has become an asylum for teenage memers that have more interest in smug pepe than oratory skills to convince their entourage. Just last week there was one sticky thread about meme and a few others floating around. About fucking memes. Meanwhile the interesting threads are pushed back or derailed.

I understand that memes are great to associate a word or idea to an image but holy damn stop pestering the board with your autistic campus culture of shit, even animefags deserve more respect.

Wrong, many things like feminism and liberalism are not Jewish in origin.

Secondly, I was talking about sister religions, who share a common past, not about reactions!!

I see, no argument why the impossible is possible, it just is.

WHY!

Everything from the Bible, to early Christianity, to Talmudism, Islam and all those ancient cults now long gone belong to the same racial and cultural group.

Yes, they believed he was a sorcerer and black magician AS STATED BY THEM!

No, I just want a passage where they state he is a demon. End of story.

You refuse to deliver that. End of Story.

Yes, your point is that you think you are God and don't have to admit you are wrong, because God isn't wrong.

What's scarier about memes to you yids? That you can't use them or that they are so potent?

It's probably just a joke that went over my head, but Odin did, of course, sacrifice one eye for wisdom and hidden knowledge.

Did you pray in this way to Jesus? Be honest.

How soon?

No, it's not that simple. When the whole world and the whole modern culture are explicitly and systematically materialist and anti-spiritualist, personal pride is by no means the decisive factor.

First, Kek doesn't want any "prayers" - he wants good posts and active boards, those are the fundament of his incarnation. Second, his powers pertain to things related to memetics - he can make your posts more visible, by more and better persons. He also makes memes stronger.

Damn how wrong can you be

Interesting theory. Personally I consider Kek himself a legitimate entity, but without doubt there are powers who try to defoul and coopt his image.

Apart from some specific circumstances and situations related to Germany and Deutsch/pol/, an invocation of Kek is by no means supposed to automatically grant repeating digits. In fact, that's a good way to sour your favor with him.

Never just comment disparagingly - always bring a specific refutation or counter-argument.

Nobody seems to have mentioned this yet. Kek may be linked to Wastri, the Hopping Prophet. He is the god of bigotry, at least in D&D lore (yes I`m still a nerd). Google it. Weird coincidence anyway, and the meme magic works in mysterious ways.

Nah, I'll let you pretend to be a charlatan and an authority. Have you spent more than 5 minutes researching Egyptian deities?

This.

Then why do you not kill yourself if you are not entertained by life anymore?

Both?

Yes, although by no means I'm an expert on the mysteries of Khem.

there's also the fact that Christianity as practiced by Europeans historically is in direct opposition to the Jews that supposedly control it
the standard reading of the old testament before american cuckvangelicals showed up was God constantly trying to get the Jews to stop being corrupt pieces of shit and blasting the fuck out of them whenever they're being particularly jewy
this of course culminates in God getting so sick of their shit he personally shows up as Christ and tells them to fuck off once and for all

Jesus wasnt a jew

but isn't this lucifer?

There were two trees in the garden, only through Christ Jesus you can eat of the fruit of the tree of life.

Sevens are not "righteous", but related to magic, and tulpas are not demons, although demons certainly could use them as a channel.

This. He was a Judean, a small, but very important distinction.

DAILY REMINDER THAT LEFTYPOL IS EXPLICITLY TRYING TO DRIVE A WEDGE BETWEEN Holla Forums AND /christian/ WITH D&C PAGAN/ATHEIST SHITPOSTING

And this is coming from an atheist.

It's not "witchcraft" and also much older than Jewry.

This guy literally thinks he knows more then God.
People are telling you to your face whats wrong with you but still you cant let go of your pride, well have fun with your pride for 80 years, really enjoy it, because after that its over for stubborn people like you.

Then whose insight told you that Kek represents something so mundane as "making your posts more visible"?

Yahweh made Adam and Eve and trusted them, in order for there to be trust there has to be freedom and something that is forbidden, only when both these things are there can there be trust. And so it was. Adam and Eve were FREE to do whatever they wanted, but there had to be something that was forbidden so that there could be trust. What you are saying is the ORIGINAL LIE. Yahweh wants to give us eternal life, but first we must prove ourselves worthy by trusting that Jesus Christ is our Savior. Its really simple, if you take the time to research something.

suuuuuuure thing broski.

But who was YHWH 3500 years ago?

He was a nobody compared to other entities. The fact that christcucks and jews don't have any information on it shows that YHWH and/or his followers purposefully deceive to get followers.

It shows these people know next to nothing about religions that aint there own.

Gotta say, there has been a lot of shit lately. Normally you'd have christians talking about their religion and Pagan's about their, without the unending shit flinging.

Now it's all ur "kike" god religion and ur roleplaying.
Sad thing to see.

As you know, there are levels and hierarchies related to the spiritual. There is the primordial being which the Khemetians had in their ogdoad; and there is the lower form as manifested here on Holla Forums, and is this "thronal" form which relates to memes and internet magic.

But also with rebirth, with literally being born from mud. And with the motive of the ugly messenger of truth, and the hidden prince - something most Holla Forumsacks could relate to, I'm sure.

I can't argue that there isn't a presence here, but you have to put it like this rather than

The way you put it originally is deceiving to someone who isn't familiar with this subject.

In what way? The dichotomy usually refers to differing goals (ego affirmation/immortality vs. ego dissolution/unity) and methods ("soft", "white" practices vs. "hard" and "red"/"black" ones).

PRAISE KEK

Normies will be slaughtered. Then we will overrun the Moslems and force their "Allah" to bow to Kek. And then the hebrew god will fall and finally rabbi Yeshua will be cast down and forgotten.

I get your point. Always hard to say how to mention and word things like this, especially on an anonymous forum like this.

I'm quite new to this stuff myself, but Kek in his two aspects (the Primordial vs the Meme Messenger) seems to be a good illustration of the old Hermetic principle of correspondence. As in the case of Crowley's Horus and Harpokrat.

(((jews)))
(((greeks)))

Hello Langley, you have received my message to you, I see. If you care about your beloved, you should consider the path you are taking her down with you by the work you do on this Earth and who you are doing it for.

By the way, be sure to ask your associates about their dreams, if they'll even tell you, compartmentalization will work to deter that, but you may be lucky. Since you were lucky enough to have a relatively benign experience, it shows you're merely misled and not fully aware of what you are doing, who is controling you, and to what end. But that will probably be made clearer to you when you hear their tales.

You mean like how amshel mayer used the memes of judaism, money, ethnocentrism, politics, et all to enslave humanity? Or did the memes use him? Had he not been a jew, would he have evoked the meme of judaism? Have the rothchilds superceded their reliance on the meme of money, symbol of the meme of moloch? Are the jews, under the banner of the rothchilds not dependent on the meme of judaism? Are they using the memes or are the memes controlling them? Are memes evil? Is information evil? Is truth evil? Is speech evil? Or…

is evil merely a meme?

Do people make the meme of evil obey their will or does the meme of evil shape and direct their will?

Shameless try of digit manipulation. GTFO. The fact that it was fives (i.e. Geburah, the interrrupting, punishing principle) clearly shows your BS for what it is.

Me too. I really developed a sixth sense for bullshit and deepened my power of eloquency.

Not worship; the Older Ones thought more along the lines of deals and pacts. Tis for tat; something for something.

Well, the everyday shekelgrabber doesn't know anything about the occult either. I would like to know what the real blacksider top-dogs are thinking.

Agree, but without all this degenerate Jap shit, please.

In what way?

Wrong. Good quoting immediately raises your brain cred.

Which ones?

That's exactly how I like it.

wat
ze
fugg

A hundred pounds credit of what?

To bear witness of the last days.

Anderson is quite good - and "Marching to Zion" great -, but you know that he's technically Jewish, right…? He also condones miscegenation.

Me too. Book's coming to a lot of people lately.

(((They))) certainly try to coopt his image, that's for sure.

Equally as important is the question what relates Kek, esoterically speaking, to Hitler.

One of my favorite movies, too bad the main protagonist is a muzzie.

I don't think we sell our souls in the afterlife. I think those gods 'Ba'al' and 'Moloch' are not some soul harvesting meme magic granting beings but physical manifestations of what humans are capable of doing. ( like these suicide bombers or Breivik or that kind of people - but not individuals but fucking nation/worldwide )

The future we create with our meme magic of Nazis, is determined at reseting the multiculturalism of Europe or the US to 1933 levels, which would include a fucking great amount of blood and mayhem to say the least, which is what your bible quotes are warning from, since the world will go on whatever happens, and you can live a cheerful happy life in a multicultural society if there wasn't the redpill.

I however welcome the old gods, I gladly sacrifice my soul to them if they grant me the privilege to life in a white facistic nationalistic environment.

What do you mean other entities, the bible has knowledge in it that science could only prove maybe a century ago.
You should come up with a few questions that only the real religion can answer, then you find all the answers all these religions provide and then you will find that christianity is the only religion compatible with the TRUTH.

People selling out to demons in the end times? Nah, I consider it… 'Expected'.

The Western Tradition doesn't revere serpents or reptiles/serpents, kike. We slay them, and in the case of Siegfried, devour them.

That's Christianism speaking. Originally, we tamed the snake, i.e. the great coiled point of energy and consciousness within us. Compare the caduceus, or the snake at the Pharao's top, or folklore about helpful and benevolent snakes.

Even jews have folklore of helpful snakes, doesn't mean much:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nehushtan

The serpent is your instinctual self, enslaved to nature (commonly associated with the vices), Siegfried conquered and reintegrated it in the service of the higher.

Alternatively, the snake is used in lunar symbolism as it sheds its skin just as the moon cast's off its shadow, still relating back to nature and the movement of time.

The snakes on the caduceus are related to the properties of its venom for healing. A principle related to early Hermetic toxicology; sola dosis facit venenum (the dose makes the poison).

see: kundalini

Southern baptist here, I beg to differ.

Don't generalize Holla Forums you newfag

want to see some meme magic?

hey i made this like 8 months ago, how do we make it a banner, ignore pic 2

Cuckolds like you is the reason we're called "christcucks".

We will use every mean and weapon in our arsenal to save our race.

DEUS VULT

OP makes a point that I've been concerned about, however I come at it from a slightly different angle. Whilst his perspective of 'loving the world' is true, he misunderstands it to some extent. To love the world is to love the 'ways' of the world, and the world is the domain of the devil. As such living for money, or sex, or violence is worthless… that is living for the world. To live for God and to do the will of God is to follow His divine attributes; it is to show strength, loyalty, compassion, love, justice, honour, duty. It is to be concerned with family, with purity, with order and righteousness.

Thus whilst we live in the world we should live in this way. We are to raise families, to institute justice, to become strong and to be honourable.

I believe the world is changing because of the few good men left here. I pray daily asking for God to destroy our enemies. I pray for Him to remove the muslims, the jews, the pagans and the traitors; to make this land a pure Christian nation.

The problem with all of you is that you are not giving glory to the creator, but to the creature.

Romans 1: 18-32:

"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

Why would Satan help a good cause?

I hear you loud and clear OP.

As a Christian myself I often get into arguments with 2 other close Christian friends and they are as Holla Forums says, cucked.

One friend believes in Christians doing nothing in the world and simply waiting for the end to come, and the other wants us all to be friends and love each other.

I am of the Holla Forumsalck Christian persuasion. I believe in Christians being the leaders of the world to carry out God's will, and so I act accordingly. I think globalism will lead to the rise of the antichrist for what could be better for a one world leader than a one world government, therefore a world full of nationalistic states can delay the end times (I don't mean literally delay, the time is set but I believe it will help in that sense).

I'm not too caught up on the whole "Praise Kek" thing I'm somewhat of a newfag in that aspect but I've been thinking about to what ends would I actually go in order to preserve the US. I thought about would I drop my life, pick up a gun and fight like my forefathers. Would I kill people, even fellow Americans.

I sort of have a knack for twisting the Bible to my own political ends and to justify my beliefs but I can't accept the idea that God wanted us Christians to essentially be slaves here on earth. I think He wanted us to be leaders, and so leaders we should be.

Don't use Jesus as an excuse for being a faggot who can't handle the bantz tbh.

"We don't need to actually do anything anymore. We just need to shit-fling really loudly!"

Holla Forums's autism is reaching an unironic level that is turning its user base into toothless fanatics running around in circles. Who needs moderation to turn this place into a containment board with posters like these?

He is the good guy.

this

you can't just argue that every single religion is wrong but the one you worship.
If you are right and it costs me my soul to do whatever I can to fight the jews or whoever is above or after them, than I will just have to do the same thing in hell as here, keep fighting for what is good even though I hate this world. oh wait, maybye I am already in hell

Yahweh will lose. KEK, praise be upon him, will win.

Aryans > Semites

I like how christians can only see the christian world, doesn't matter that frog in for example druidism means

was connected to shamanism in south africa, was the one preparing conditions for the main egyptian god of creation to appear, etc…

But no, in middle ages, when christianity was infiltrated the most by jews, frog was a bad omen, sighn of devil, that did not even existed in the oldest scriptures

I respect your religion, it has a lot of merit in it, but damn you christians are so damn egoistics about your fate it hurts.

this is an infantile response to the idea of religion. grow up or shut up.

he does not have closed eye, he is without an eye faggot

Are you retarded?

you all faggots need to shut up, it's lame how much you are afraid of not being right on this one
to the other user, I know you are telling the truth, I experienced similare, but in my case I had the effect confrimed by two independent sources, I had a real information transfer outside of this physical reality, or at least the one we take for the whole reality. If I could control it I would give proof to everyone, but right now it's only me and two other people that can't deny the truth

Take a closer look at the second image. Looks like an infinity symbol on the statue head.

Always the same people behind the fedora posting, I wonder in (((who's))) interest it could be to remove christianity.

Absolutely delusional!

Have you guys read about this confirmation thinking, how your mind can bring things into reality with enough focus?
Perhaps we should make memes about the EU not being fucked, and it will happen in like a year.

reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/
These cards are fucking terrifying.

WHAT THE FUUUUCK!