When did you guys grow out of Holla Forums?

As soon as that stupid goy ran for president. Thank g-d I did.

Once I reached adulthood.
And by that I mean once I reached 18 years of age.

Holla Forums is basically group therapy now

When I realized that there is no point wasting time and stress trying to help people, because in general they are too stupid to even realize that you are trying to help them.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/

Once I realized that the "White Nationalist" movement wants a unified Europe. Europe should never be unified. Each country on the continent should kick out Arabs, Jews and other Europeans.

i like the ideas but hate the community
you get banned there for anything that isn't trump
even if you make a thread related to kek or something mildly political, you still get banned for making "actually important threads" slide
on the other hand, you get a lot of dubs there, so it must be good

The last time Europeans wanted to kick other Europeans out of their country 40 million whites died.

No, those are the Richard Spencer faggots. Spencer is probably a CIANIGGER. White nationalists do not want a unified Europe. The EU must die.

when i took the civic pill

Nice thumbnail faggot. I wanted to fap.

when you took the save thumbnails pill

Civic nationalism is race mixing?

Never, the struggle will continue on as long as there is hope and hope will remain as long as a single uncucked Western man remains.

pretty much

Holla Forums also made me come up with an important realization, the ability to think into the future (as in, what will happen in x time as a consequence of what you do now) is definitely tied to race.

niggers can't think beyond the day they're in, whites can't think beyond their own lifetimes, but jews, they can plan several lifetimes ahead. and that is why they always come back and play the "poison & wait" game, because they as a people are able to resist for generations, imagine you play a game of who can resist longer without blinking, and they can do it for days on end, while you can't really last more than 3 or 4 minutes. 8 years isn't even 1/10th of a modern natural life cycle, and unlike the previous dozens of times they tried, they now have a full country that is armed to the teeth with WMDs, and their country keeps growing while the others keep getting smaller and in more debt.

still, the board as a whole is pretty garbage by now. Holla Forums existing is a symptom of it, instead of having a Holla Forumsitical board, we have 2 separate hugboxes for retardation. you better agree 100% with the agenda of the board or enjoy a permaban. you can't even funpost anymore.

White nationalism isn't Holla Forumsism nor does it have much to do with Europe since it's an American thing.

When the small guys took over.

One day a big guy will rise.

ITT: Truthseeker samefagging again

when the election went hot

I don't know how you can suffer a one year long political campaign without going insane.
After he was the republican nominee, all I was interested in was if he became president. I stayed away from Holla Forums since then and more or less forever now, besides sometimes visiting it still.

It also had so many outsiders invaded that it upset the libertarian - right-wing balance and it tipped over, so that libertarians are no longer welcome and all the newfags don't get it and just eat up election and Holla Forums memes.

cripple/pol/ is tainted and Holla Forums/pol/ is complete cancer. Totalitarianism won there and the memes have taken their mind.

You disagree and they unironically think that you are a paid shill from outside forces. They have no tactical mind what so ever. Some people like Assad get praised for some reason, while Richard Spencer is called a "fag lover" for not wanting to genocide all gays.

Really the problem is a lot of americans on that board. American nazis with a puritan mindset who have to prove themselves in faghating.

The truth is not an age argument, Holla Forums is always right.

This. Donald Trump is a dictator, an attention seeker, a liar, a hypocrite, a creep, a jest, and above all, an extremely shrewd and rude man. His statements and actions have shown all of this to be true. He may be doing a few good things, like trying to stop illegal immigration, but his methods are just stupid, absurd and sometimes illegal. And the worst part is that he doesn’t seem to care, because according to him, he is doing nothing wrong. In my honest opinion, this is the absolute worst thing he could do. His lack of acceptance of his mistakes makes him an extremely dangerous man. Cheaters and liars can be dealt with, but a man who never accepts that he is wrong? Never! My main opposition of Donald Trump also stems from the fact that he is an extremely racist, misogynist and bigoted person who will bring America under a fascist authoritarian rule. One of the greatest democracies in the world will slowly crumble away with one man ruling them all. Doesn’t this strangely remind you of Hitler? Is this not how he rose through political ranks? He wiped out the Jews from Germany, what is it going to be in America? A genocide of Mexicans perhaps?

Well, I wouldn't go that far.
I actually prefer Donald Trump and would have given him my vote.

No, I don't think he will turn America fascist. It's already not a democracy. The term democracy is a scam. Marking an X on a paper every 4 years is not rule of the people.

The reason why I still support him, is because I am libertarian and the coming demographic suicide will make libertarian and frankly western ideas impossible to implement democratically.

This is a good thing, libfags need to die. They are the reason the kikes win.
Because he's both in the moral right and the lesser evil for the region.

Pretty dumb memes you're buying into m8, Trump is America's Putin with the crony capitalism flavor that brings. A potential dictator of the US won't go through the trouble of becoming president, just through the trouble of buying him/her.

racist
misogynist
bigot
homophone
hates anime
LITERALLY BRAGGED ABOUT SEXUAL ASSAULT LIVE ON TV
IS A FUCKING FACIST
Remind me why people like this turd again? Oh yeah:
HURRRDY DURRRDY MUH GOD EMPEROR RAPE RAPE RAPE
JESUS CHRIST WHY DON'T YOU FUCKERS GET AHOLD OF YOURSELVES
THE STATE OF THE COUNTRY IS AT STAKE. WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT FUCKING HITLER TO BE OUR PRESIDENT

Who's "we"? Are they initiated?

Thye Truthseeker meme isn't supposed to be a sockpuppet.

There is a difference between authoritarianism and totalitarianism.

Libfags don't need to die, they just need to be politically emasculated.

Are you … fuck, are you capable of holding an argument? You just made it appear that I gave an absolute statement, even though it was relatve. That is just arguing against a strawman.

This is why I don't take you guys seriously anymore. It's not intellectually stimulating to just circlejerk memes, fag&kikehate and election phrases, while banning anyone who disagrees with you and calling him a shill.

He doesn't want to rescind voting rights for nonwhites, so not really racist.

no, he likes women, he is married to one and has lots of female supporters

no, most likely not, he is the most pro-lgbt in the republican enviroment

he is not a cancerous christfag

Because I don't want western civilization to fall. A large underclass of non westerners are going to destroy the west. Even a middleclass of non westerners.

That's why I as a libertarian support Donald Trump and the AfD in my country.

If he breaks laws he'll be impeached, the entire media apparatus is just itching to catch him out. I don't really think you have anything to worry about.

When they started worshiping a sandnigger god.

Right at the "Preidental cadidate who's name I forgot ate a booger during his speech" thread

So you're an asian instead of white?

What the fuck why did mods ban this faggot? Bumplocking was enough, why the ban?

HOTPOCKETS ARE BACK

BO is a faggot, he has to go back. New BO when?