Thoth, the Egyption God of Knowledge was a Nigger!

So Hollywood Jews decided to cast a nigger as Thoth - The God of Knowledge in the new film Gods of Egypt.

imdb.com/title/tt2404233/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Seriously, a nigger as a GOD OF KNOWLEDGE? I've never heard of anything so ridiculous. What will those Hollywood pedo Jews think of next?!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretatio_Romana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If they don't cast niggers, tumblr throws a shitfit because MUH BLACK EGYPT

Thoth was the Egyptian equivalent of the Greco-Roman Hermes/Mercury, who Tacitus equated with Odin.

(The days of the week, Wednesday/Mercredi in English/French for comparison)

AYO HOL HOL UP

WE WUZ GAWDS OF NAHLEJ AND SHEEIT

Didn't the movie come out in February though?
Sage for old news

WE

Bravo

I saw the movie. A lot of wasted potential to fun to watch adventure movie. Watch it with popcorn while not doing nothing, just to eat up some time.

Nigger was probably a faggot as well. At least he acted faggy. And at the SPOILER scene when he was suppose to flawlessly pass the Sphinx riddle, as the god of knowledge he is, he failed twice miserably and group almost got killed.
Most of the characters are FUCKING WHITE MALES, and main character is white as fuck Jamie Lannister. It's typical kike movie with small redpills. Download it if you want.

I think this is a slide thread btw. Sage.

Fucking casting the deity deemed responsible for several mystical traditions and who is called upon as giving knowledge of all kind as a nigger.

Jews need gassing.

The (((media))) has been trying to force the smart nigger meme for over a decade now. Who else would they decide to cast the obligatory nigger as?

BUT WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHIEEET

Every time I listen to this I crack the fuck up.

WUZ

Isn't Thoth a monkey in the SMT series?

KANGZ

Wasn't this one of the shittiest movies in recent history?

Thoth has been portrayed as a monkey in history and SMT, yes. Though I think he's also portrayed as either a crane or some other bird with a long beak.

Ibis-headed God. Basically the divine Prosecutor who tells Anubis how many times you touched yourself while your heart is weighed against a feather by Ma'at.

Maybe casting a nigger was a good idea.

I can't do this meme magic shit anymore fam, it's killing me in all the good ways.

"what the fuck am i reading"

SO YOUS BE SAYIN…

[smacks lips]

But Mercury was God of speed right? That sounds more like it. Messenger > Spreading Info > Thus Knowledge is stretchy.

Thoth was an ibis.

Egypt is in Africa so he'd obviously be black.

Wait hol up white boi, you be is saying that we wuzn't kangz n shit?

They made Heimdall, described as the "whitest of the gods" in the Eddur, black in Marvel's Thor.

In fact, searching Heimdall in google images only brings up pictures of the nigger. More egregious than even this, I think.

AY0

SNAKEZ N SHEEEEEEIT

Yeah and? Were Horus and Seth white, stormfags?

Holla Forums is low energy these days, tbh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretatio_Romana

So does this mean that when I'm researching Hermetic philosophy, I'm actually studying ebonics?