Holla Forums is notorious for being the headquarters of the media boogeyman "alt-right"

Yeah, Correct the Record, can you please be a little more subtle? We're busy supporting the actual winning candidate here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Masonic_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subversion
news.myonlineportal.net/news/here-is-a-complete-list-of-donald-trumps-flipflops-on-big-issues
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
factcheck.org/2016/01/correct-the-record/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its cringeworthy how unsubtle they're being. All we can do is educate people on CTR

I haven't seen anything pro Hillary

kys

JasalleJash, one of /newsplus/' reporters, is obviously pro-Hillary. Every news story they posted is pro-Hillary bullshit like "First lady Michelle Obama set to campaign for Clinton" "Dallas Morning News endorses first Democratic presidential candidate in 75 years: ‘Trump's values ar" and especially my favorite "Trump’s history of corruption is mind-boggling. So why is Hillary supposedly the corrupt one?" with a gulfnews citation

touche

CTR is breaking federal law daily when they post anonymously. They are required to put a footer below their posts and responses indicating they work for Hillary Clinton.

All the anti-Holla Forums shit is mostly Freech choosing Holla Forums as an easy target (do to its popularity an controversial nature) to cause infighting drama

Correct the Record shows that shills are definitely a real thing, but people are kind of paranoid and see them everywhere.

Freech lost

You think breaking the law is above them? CTR was originally leaked by someone on halfchan either way so they must be posting anonymously Also gonna need a citation on that claim fam

these

There's also those screenshots (I wish I had them on me) showing duplicate spam threads spawning on 4chan for about a year on numerous boards. What makes them particularly shill-y is the fact they weren't obvious sam, but duplicate copy+paste threads about mundane shit like Venice.

There is also the concept of Forum Sliding, which that may be an example of. My guess is Freech / Holla Forums has existed long before Holla Forums has and they were a group of people who just always set out to disrupt imageboards

bump

You silly kids and your crazy conspiracies

There are shills here. Hell, I'm a Discordian shill, a well known member of the Discordian Illuminati.

The only difference between us an Hillary shills is that we don't need to hide because our shilling is so effective, or rather, it was so effective when we used it that you guys are now shilling each-other for us.

I used to be a bluepilled faggot who though conspiritards were all paranoid schizos

My gateway into such subjects was looking at facts and citations of shit like this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Masonic_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subversion

I pity the naive normalfags

You don't seem to get in the way as much as Hillarys band of shills at least

They only exist because we created them. This entire thing you're experiencing? Yeah, we did it.

I am Pro-Lolitas

you have to go back pedo scum tbh

Nobody ever said this. CTR is aimed at 4/pol/, not this shitty tiny site. I believe CTR comes here occasionally but they are not as prevalent as you retards think. It's funny how movements like this make you faggots censor yourselves even more than before. You are so worried about an outside movement exposing you, you literally create a roadblock for speech. This is why JIDF and CTR actually win in the long run, you are playing into their game. Nice job kike lovers.

the JIDF had an article featuring Holla Forums bro

this is the second time i've seen this gay ass picture. What is it supposed to represent?

loli != pedo
you're pretty much retarded if you think so.

MOST TROLLY 2016

So? Do you honestly think they gather here in large numbers? If they are pro shills, they are probably aware that this site has literally no traffic compared to 4chan. I also said that some shills do come here, you're claiming something that I never said.

No man you're right, no shills would come here, just the BBC, and Washington Post, and New York Times, and TIME Magazine, and FOX News, and the MSNBC, and this place is so irrelevant hu?

Considering the media now claims this place is literally the source of the alt-right movement and thus the origin of Donald Trumps success I'm pretty sure more than a few shills would be here. You're right, maybe not as much as we all think, but certainly not as little as you think either

I literally said that CTR comes here, just not in high numbers. Can you not read?

Where? When? What media source claimed this? If some MSM channel once claimed this in a 5 second clip, that doesn't mean it is the law of the land, even in the minds of normalfags.

The BBC I think was the ones who claimed this, and it doesn't matter what normalfags think, you think shills are normalfags? They're just another piece of this twisted puzzle friend

No, you idiot, i'm saying that people who watch MSM are normalfags.

Yeah, and they don't bother with shitty sites like this. Do you even know how much bigger 4chan is and the audience it attracts? 4chan isa goldmine for shilling, just like Reddit. The shills that come here are probably low-tier autists that work for half the money just to get by. I am willing to bet that they all regularly browse Holla Forums unironically.

meant for

So you are voting for Hillary? Tell me why she is better than Trump. Trump is a shit candidate tbh but Hillary is 1000% worse. I'll bet you'll claim you're an independent and take the moral high ground. Protip: if you vote for someone outside of the 2 party system, you are throwing your vote away.

nein.
Hillary is a driver who had few accidents, Trump is an 8 yo kid who obviously doesn't have his license.
you're in the back seat of a car, chose a driver

your opinion is biased, its just about muh feel.
alt-right keep making fun of sjw while you're exactly the same.

Trump has prouved himself on many occation to be a poor diplomat and doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.
you just want him because he's jerkin your primitive tibalism and mediocre grasp on nuances.

Hillary is a known criminal dated back to the 80's. Meanwhile, Trump is some celebrity fag that literally has no shit in his past. The most "corrupt" thing Trump has done is not display his tax records, while the most corrupt thing Hillary has done is hire private detectives to assault Billy boy's rape victims, or turn an entire country (Libya) into a haven for terrorism on purpose. There is literally no argument that Hillary is better.

100% speculation. I already told you that Trump is not a great candidate but he is better that Hillary. Your lack of spelling/grammar tells me that you are either retarded or from some foreign country that knows about Trump through your local media sources.

everybody is a foreigner nearly everywhere, little man.

Triggered faggot

I think it's hilarious that Correct The Record is out of touch enough to post "I'm with her" threads on Holla Forums. Holla Forumsacls take note, it's proof of some of your conspiracy theories.

news.myonlineportal.net/news/here-is-a-complete-list-of-donald-trumps-flipflops-on-big-issues
should add his desire to use nukes, steal other countries oil and sucking Putin's dicl on the list.

but Trump is right about one thing, he could shot someone in the street and there would still be idiots to support him. its a sectarian behavior at this point.
Trumptards are oblivious to how much they're brainwashed.
>Your lack of spelling/grammar tells me that you are either retarded
ad hominem attacks from a trump fan, well thats a new one.
you always used to be so pragmatic and rational.

but lets blame the Jews or the media for the stupid shit he says

You should also add Hillary's blatant desire to start wars in the middle east and start proxy wars on the border of Russia.

It's the truth. Are you honestly retarded or severely deficient at english? I don't try to be a grammar nazi, but when I see blatant bastardization of the english language, I tend to call it out.

I know that babby's first election is complicated and confusing, but there was never anything to "leak."

Correct The Record isn't a "media group", but a Super Pac and has been registered as such:
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

factcheck.org/2016/01/correct-the-record/

Congratulations, Sherlock. You've done the equivalent of sharing an old news article about Apple filing a patent for a product that has since been released. You deserve a Trump Cookie.

Super PACs are prohibited from coordinating with campaigns.

how the fuck do they figure they are losing the internet culture? it was never theirs to lose to begin with.

Hillary and Hillary accessories are prohibited from doing a lot of things

this tbh

The existence of the JTRIG papers proved that shills existed long before that.

ctr

makes them easily manageable and controlled.

thus Holla Forums is not fit to push this site forward into glory and lulz.

step aside and let Holla Forums lead the way faggots.

same shit different asshole

yes