Sigh, I grew up in the wrong era

Sigh, I grew up in the wrong era.

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1933/02/16.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tsaritsyn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so you're trying to say that was the Reich era

Ha, I did nazi that coming.

Yeah I wish I could have slaughtered Nazis and put America on top of the world like my grandpa

Go away, oven-dodger.

Doe's that mean this is an Allied thread?

Yeah! Long live the Old World! Kill the nips for liberty!

Fuck off west-traitor go follow your leader

Holy shit based Canadian motorcycle soldier

Those really were incredible times.

It still blows my mind that America had 60 percent of the entire planets GDP in the post-war years. We invented devices that could bring down entire nations, we landed people on the fucking moon. America will forever be the single most powerful nation in the history of human existence. Even if China somehow overtakes our economy I doubt even they will ever reach the height America had reached in the 20th century

Unfortunately, with the great power America had acquired it attracted certain ((groups)) who cared not for America and more for their own personal greed and ideology

I mean it helped that the other industrialized countries were ash but in general I strongly agree. You think my grandpa ever woke up and wondered why he was put on this earth? Fuck no. He was here to kill Fascists and he was good at it.

have you read archipel gulag?
it's a fucking joke from start to finish
this guy is so full of shit
well, actually no wonder nazifags suck his dick

you're just embarrassing yourself now

kek
so you have not read it

big suprise
nazis don't actually read anything
who knew?
everyone, actually

god tier

Stay mad ignorant jew scum

says the Holla Forumsack
you probably think "white" is a race too
kek

what else is new, Holla Forumsack?

Here's some degeneracy for ya

why is it nazi music always sounds like clowns entering the circus
and communist songs just wreck them by being fucking badass and glorious?

Typical triggered kike

All these Western thinkers

And you choose a petty tyrant of middling intelligence just because he was right about Jews

the funny thing is this really is the best you can come up with…..You're complete failure is now on display for everyone to see.

kek
complete failure, says the murricun wannabe nazi overcompensating with incoherent antisemite shitposting, actually believing he's getting anywhere with it

You really are a sad little boy

You're wasting your time here. Go shit up
>>>Holla Forums

stalin actually fought during the revolution against the white guards and interventionist wars on battlefield
and later went on driving poor widdle hitler into suicide like the beta fag he always been since his time in vienna where he silently admired an aristocrat woman that meanwhile fucked with military men, driving hitler mad
kek

No he didn't, all Stalin did was run and hide while actual men did the fighting.

Dear Comrade I. N. Bazhanov,

I have received your letter ceding me your second Order as a reward for my work.

I thank you very much for your warm words and comradely present. I know what you are depriving yourself of in my favour and appreciate your sentiments.

Nevertheless, I cannot accept your second Order. I cannot and must not accept it, not only because it can belong only to you, as you alone have earned it, but also because I have been amply rewarded as it is by the attention and respect of the comrades and, consequently, have no right to rob you.

Orders were instituted not for those who are well known as it is, but mainly for heroic people who are little known and who need to be made known to all.

Besides, I must tell you that I already have two Orders. That is more than one needs, I assure you.

I apologise for the delay in replying.

With communist greetings,

J. Stalin

P.S. I am returning the Order to where it belongs.

J. Stalin
marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1933/02/16.htm

yes, he did, besides organizing mass strikes in the beginning, bank robberies later on and cleaning up after trotskies miserable army organisation he went on the field fighting amongst red army soldiers

but i'm glad we can agree on hitler being a picture perfect beta cuck, the proto-Holla Forumsack of his time

to name just one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tsaritsyn

meanwhile, hitler failed his march to berlin being stuck as a hobo in munich after being released from his comfy cell in landsberg

that's what i thought

/thread

USSR was a complete failure which no longer exist ….suck it

what a good goy

This

Lol yeah dude getting into cars and being in motorcades is the real symbol of a tyrant, not policies or checks and balances or rhetoric or anything that matters.

It's funny how you don't care that Jews were forced to be bankers because usury was outlawed for Christians and that that's made them a powerful minority group when you actually have job prospects and a good education.

Yeah but those commies sure did die good for us (the West/Old World).

You guys should try admiring your own culture, it's a pretty good one.

Nazi music promotes power, integrity and unity.
Soviet music is an offshoot of jewish music, which promotes eternal victimhood.

I can't think of anyone stupid enough to think literal war time propaganda will sway anyone who's not retarded
t. proud nazi american

Both heavily predate their respective vapid excuses to break from global stability. They're both monarchist music. Friedrich Nietzsche hadn't been born to distinguish between positive and negative nihilism.

Double-Oxymoron. Doxymoron.

The third reich was a complete failure which no longer exist ….suck it

nazi's were thing of legend, their future was bright but unfortunately Zionist puppets had attack such a pure people.

I said nothing of their blood user, I was referring to purity of the soul.
There society was certainly much purer than modern american society and it's filth.

I thought jews can't have pure souls.

Also Hermann Goring was a flaming homo btw.

oh user falling for stereotypes, I have no problem with regular jews, In fact I support the idea of them all being put in israel.
lets face user, your the real bigot here.

Are you saying because he was gay germany was automatically worse than an america that openly prides itself on pushing faggottry on children.

No I am saying that german society was not pure but degenerate as fuck.
that's all

such as

awwww cute, a Holla Forumsack is calling me a bigot.
I was just repeating what Holla Forums says.

smh tbh fam

itt: /pol does not understand irony.

k

the nazis promoted mixed sports in the workplace, nudity, pre and extra-marital sex, all in an era when ladies knees were hidden.
google sexual mores nazi germany.

every single Holla Forums stalwart would be gassed on sight or worked to death by an even mildly neo-nazi regime. if their rants and bile are unironic, then they are suicidal.

the nazi's promoted population growth, nothing wrong with that.
collaborate on this

you just talking out your ass user, you not convincing anyone.

Nah they just weren't allowed in the military. They wouldn't be gassed they'd just be even more heavily ostracized than they are here.

Were they also forced to live in christian countries?
Was it forbidden for them to do anything else?
Did your mother dropped you when you were an infant?

War is bad, m'kay?
War is bad, m'kay?
War is bad, m'kay?
War is bad, m'kay?
War is bad, m'kay?
War is bad, m'kay?
War is bad, m'kay?
War is bad, m'kay?

Lol, idiot, they were there before they were christian and/or countries. There were Jewish, Pagan and Christian sections of cities since Roman times when pagans were a majority. Your vapid right-wing immigrant talking note doesn't apply, here.

i was just destroying a commie faggot….suck it…and swallow

Because of Nazi Germany the Zionist Israel took form.
I THANK the Nazi-Rockefeller for making music HORRIBLE for almost a CENTURY.

I hope you all enjoy listening to music that scrambles your DNA into JUNK like you are, Nazi/Rockefeller(kike) scums.

There was a time in Europe before it was a group of christian nation-states and the Jews already lived in them before both 1) christianity becoming the majority-religion of those areas and 2) there were Jews in them before there were discrete political entities that called themselves nation-states

Stay after class I'll teach you more Jessie

Who forced semites to move into indo-european lands?
Were jews forbidden from working the soil like everyone else?