PEPE ON MY WINDOW HELP!

its a pepe on my window… should i let him in?

It is your guardian angel. Let him into your life.

He left me…

NO, YOU COULD'VE KEPT HIM SAFE, YOU COULD'VE PRAYED TO KEK WITH HIM EVERY DAY. WHY DO YOU SCREW EVERYTHING UP?

put him on your dick and take pics

HE ALREADY SAID IT'S GONE, HE CAN'T GET IT. DIDN'T YOU READ??

Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East. 13And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty

SHUT UP, YOU FUCKING LOSER, GET THE FUCK OUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE US THEN. HOLY SHIT YOU FAGGOTS PISS ME OFF

Kill yourself

The only PeePee you need

normalfags misappropriated pepe posting for a brief stint between 2013-2014, but poopoo peepee comics fixed that.
the fact that you don't seem to know that "frogposting" originated on imageboards in the first place just outs yourself as a newfag who needs to get into the >>>/oven/

Back to >>>/fart/ with you

No, don't mess with frogs. They don't cope well with being touched. Materials enter them through the skin.

Like sperm

we gettin a frog pregnant tonight bois.

Beat my beautiful rare pepe

Ups sorry mods, that might be the rarest i have, does it contain tattoos or cp?

No! It's racist!

No, that's a frog
Pepe is a meme
It's important that you learn the difference, OP