Love question, serious answer if you can

Been dating this girl for 6 months.
She started living with me in the first month (she comes from another country) and i met her at her job.
I have a house. I pay mortgage, electricity, water, gas, internet, phone ect. But my bills don't exceed 1500 for all of that.

Now I normally put away 2500 a month. Which leaves me 1k a month to spend (if i dont' spend that much, great, i put more in my bank savings at the end of the month)

since she started living with me. I take her out, buy all the food, (i gotta nag to get her to buy eggs when i will manage to eat 3 eggs out of an 18 pack, sorta dealio)

So my grocery bill has went from MAYBE 150 on me a month to well over 300.
She pays no rent
Nor electricity, she basically lives her for free.

I even buy the soap and shampoo and shit.

So here is the question

She's complaining her feet hurt, cause of work
So i bring her to the beach, buy 6 coolers and we soak in teh ocean for an hour. It started to rain, VERY lightly, and she wanted to get out of the water, I said "why, we are already wet" which she said "well your gonna buy my flu medicine when i get sick".
And i replied "no im not"

well, hour later we are back at the house and I am about to fuck her. And as im putting it in, she says "i want a 100 dollars of shoes"
im thinking …wtf….you asking this now and you have the nerve to ask me for 100 dollars when i pay for EVERYTHING.

I didn't say anything, finished fucking her, napped
and then txted her "ya i am giving you the 100 dollars but that's that. We are done, move your shit out at the end of the month"

Am I wrong or was she wrong?

I might add. Since she's been living with me. I am having a hard time saving 2k a month now!

so im blowing over 1500 a month, due to her living expenses with me. Sorry i forgot to add that in.

She is s drain on your bank account.
You are deffinately in the right.
Get rid of her and trade up to a cute boy.
Yeah, it's a faggot, but men are generally lower maintenance and they are hungry to get their assholes filled with cock, you would be so sexually and financially satisfied you wouldn't want to go back.

sighhhh. Should have went to a different site than 8 chan for an answer for this. LOL

In all serioudness though, she is draining you financially and emotionally. She needs to go.

thanks. Sorry for being a litlte bitch. normally i shut my mouth and just figure this shit out myself.
But i wanna make sure im doing the right thing.

Now she's saying she said she wanted that 100 dollars as a test, to see what i woudl say.
Cause i said i woudln't pay for her medicine. She wasnt' sure if i cared about her.

I told her, that question was out of line and you had no class doing that.

A test? The entire relationship seems like a test.
If she bases love on what you buy her, I'd tell her to fuck off.

how is this even a question? You should have asked her to help out with rent and grocery expenses when she moved in with you, and ditched her if she refused

I did just that. 8) End of the month shes' gone

She made less than me, she's making minimum wage. So I thought, i would be nice and let her save her money up. But she's been blowing it, giving it to her family, getting 200 dollars hair cuts.

She is USING you, OP, ffs! Get rid of her!

Thanks. I need some guy advice.

I can't ask the guys at work. Too personal. dont' want to ask my friends, cause it's too personal.

8 chan rules, you awesome muther fuckers you 8)

Why?

I was thinking "you want the 100 you greedy bitch. here you go. You obviously need it more than I do."
But i was thinking in my head "But it's the LAST thing you are ever going to get from me." and decided, that it was such a low class move. that i cannot date this person any longer.

Everytime i think of her demanding 100 dollars (which now she says she was joking about) yet she asked with monotone demand. Like a guy would say to another guy "take your hand off me"
that type of tone.
Asked twice for the 100 as im about to fuck her.
Claiming i was supposed to say yes or no, Play along, but it was a joke. (ya…like im going to believe that) *this is what i call grasping at straws cause she didnt' predict this outcome of a break up.

Well, i guess the jokes on her. Now she's gotta find a place to live, and pay her own way. She had it fucking good. No rent, no bills, basically could keep all her money except for bus fair and shit she "had" to spend money on "women monthly shit"
I took her out, spent money on trips, just going out and drinking and having fun. All gone now.

Oh well *shrugs.

Be a real man stupid dumbfucktard, just give her some orders and if she complain just kick her out of the house and tell her that you want a romantic relationship with a human, not a comercial exchange with a prostitute.

Just don't give her the 100.
Tell her to fuck off.
If you can, tell her she owes you X for rent.

The thing is, there are times when she can be super sweet and nice (i know that's just looking at the silver lining)

but even the most evil dictator has a good side, somewhere.
And i guess im one of those kinds of people that believe everyone can be better if they try.

Sound faggy actually when i read that out loud LOL

but you know, there is a part of me, that knew if she was a better person. She would be an alright GF.

But you guys are right.

Be a man, women instincts spot betaness from a mile, there is a reason why douchebags that beat their women have the same woman for years and nice men are raising niglets.

Well it's not like i can't keep her. But it's a constant fight in the above like senario.

She's good for a few days after i lay down the alphaness
But then she starts up again, it's like she's constantly probing for weakness's. And it's always fucking drama.

And she's lazy
i said "get your drivers license, and i will buy you a car" cause im tired of driving her to work

That was 6 months ago. She STILL hasn't bothered to write for it.

*of course i would keep the car in my name. But she would pay for the gas and general maintenance (oil changes and shit)

But nope. She has no ambition.

just Holla Forums yourself.

You set a precident of paying for things so its not that unreasonable that she would ask you to buy her shoes. You should have established boundaries in stead of giving in until you snapped. I would say that you are in the wrong here. Still it sounds like a gold digger so I would kick her to the curb.

TLDR; you are in the wrong, but what you did was probably still a good decision for yourself.

Honestly OP I have ( by the sounds of things ) the same or similar income as you, and my GF of 2 years who makes only 14 bucks an hour. still pays 400 every month and 30% of groceries, and never asks for shit.. i would say you made the right choice in this.

I'd say there is a difference between taking care of your woman and bring taken by a woman.

She was basically an attractive, manipulative theif so you certainly did the right thing.

Being… Ynaamsaying.

Make sure to cover your ass if she tries to accuse you of anything.

excellent choice of words

Sounds kinda like an all around shitty situation OP, but you are clearly making the correct decision by dropping her.

A while ago, my dad was leaving his last wife who had been physically and mentally abusive towards him (i guess thats what happens when an old guy marries a younger gold digger and the gold dries up), but in the first few weeks he kept forgetting how bad the relationship and would instead only think about how great it all was. He kept saying he would go back to her, and this was not the first time he had "left her" only to return after about a week due to her slutting up and convincing him it would be different as he was her main source of income, only after multiple weeks of constant convincing that he was doing the right thing by his relatives did he actually break free.

Maybe I was getting a bit rambley there and maybe this wasn't entirely relevant, but my point is that you are doing the right thing and once you have committed you shouldn't back out or second guess yourself. It is crazy what some guys will do for clingy and dependent bitches.

indeed

thanks everyone, just waiting until the end of the month.
Then she's gone.

alright, man. It's good you specifically dropped her there. That's straight up manipulation at that point. She asked for money when you are about as likely to say no as if someone was asking you if you wanted your balls slowly crushed until they rupture. She thought of you as a sugar daddy, no more. At least you got one more exchange out of the deal before it's over. For the love of god, don't let her talk you out of this though. You WILL regret it if you do.

ya no shit

You fucked up, dude. Why would you set up a relationship where you're expected to pay for everything?

Next time you date someone, you should make it clear that you aren't paying her to stay with you.

And also why would you date someone this lazy?

Is she just there for you to fuck when you get home from work?

u stupid fuckin nigger. U were wrong in the 1st month, when u let her live with u.
And u r gonna still give her that money? U should be killed.

well i figured she's 24, she's an adult

She would pick up the slack.

But she never did. If you said i could live at your place for free
I would eventually start paying for my half. Slowly. By the time 3 months rolled around. I would be fully paying my share
But until that 3 months. I may want to move out and any money i save, i would be like thanks dude, it helped me get out of your hair, faster. Anytime you need me to return that favour, just ask.

i got pussy all the time.
Like not just "average" pussy. but good, tight, round assed pussy.

But eventually even constant good pussy, ain't enough to make up for that person not doing their share.

if u r getting so much pussy, why r u living with 1?

Could you maybe just leave this web site, or at least just stop posting?