Hey niggers

you fuckers are boring me be more
entertaining ya stupid goo gobblers

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/photos/view/5334443-91618016.html#content
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can cut your own pinky finger…that won't be boring, i can assure you

you has fail to entertain me….your dismissed

aside from that, if you're bored,most people can say the same about you.
Boring people make people around them bored. So you must be boring to find places that are boring…
Do something funny or accept that you're just an average joe trying to play the "wild card" here…
I won't be gone. I want to be here, it's fun!

you have failed….next

I'm the only person giving this thread some attention…so far i've been the only one that cares about what you want.
You don't really need to cut your own finger, but you can do something funny, right? you can surprise yourself?
You're capable of doing something interesting, right? If you want people to amuse you, you first need to be able to amuse the crowd…come on now OP. Be fun or shut up.

I dun Thank you
Under
Stand
the rulez of 8chain XDDDDDDDDD

i'm to depressed to be fun so i've decided to be an asshole instead

If that's your intention, I'm telling you now,
you reap what you sow.

OPERATION STOP BEING BORING FAGGOTS THAT DO NOTHING INTERESTING BESIDES SHIT ON EACH OTHER IN BORING WAYS ACTIVATED, PLEASE DIRECT YOUR IDEAS AT THIS THREAD AND ALL SHALL PICK AT LEAST ONE IDEA FOR THEMSELVES AND PROCEED TO STOP BEING BORING FAGGOTS

You still bored and you're now boring me…So fucking far, you're still in the same place and things haven't changed. Funny part is, i was the only one trying to change.

You haven't been an asshole.You're just someone over the internet.Being an asshole is not something you can be over the internet. When you fuck your best mate gf and laugh at his face about it, and he laughs it too.Cheers, then you've been a proper asshole. Aside from that, suck a cock and have some fun on the side.

suck dicks for free.

you have a point i really should work on being an asshole in real life

i know this is going to sound faggoty as fuck but is there an group activity's raids whatever going on that you shit lickers know about

Just don't try that mate…someone will kill you..i've been doing that long before the etarnal september. And i'm alive because i've stopped doing that, instead i devoted my time to fuck grills.
Today is just your lucky day my dear human being. You can either understand that you can do whatever you want or just can go ahead and kill yourself (in the end is the same thing, it's funny if you understand how the world works)

meh i'm to drunk and tired to leave the house anyway

You sir, are an FBI , or at least talking like one. So yeah, stick around long enough and you can get your stupid answer. This place is, in the end, a bunch of fools with a side dish of maniacs…so, your answer isn't in this thread, but is in the site.
Fuck off now and let me have some fun.

So just give up for now. Lose a battle, battles mean shit to a war. Life is the war, fuck battles. You can focus on the war. Work so what you do will mean something when you die. Create the joke that will make people laugh when you death delivers the punch line. Aside from that, fuck off, suck a dick or be happy.

huh?

LOL.
Well, you can still suck a dick if you want to…fags are real because they like to suck cock,so, you can act just as a fag, suck a cock and be happy about it.
Aside from that. I don't care enough to tell you more.
OP is more important than you, cock sucker

Old gif mate…OP would be bored with it…

No don't do it!

Why?

Because Hell is forever

Hell is just an idea that someone wrote in a book. God, souls, and heaven are the same. Ideas in a book. You can say anything about it, but in the end, you and i, have no proof that this book have some truth in it…
If atheists are right, you wish hell is real, because that would mean heaven is in some sense…so wishing for hell is wishing for heaven. Wanting God to be real is wanting the Devil to be real too…
Fuck man, instead of using religion as part of this thread, we could be sharing nude pics of beautiful women, i personally like these:
xhamster.com/photos/view/5334443-91618016.html#content

You'd better be getting baptized tomorrow.

God created Satan. Satan is the police.He even put people in jail (AKA hell) punish them for crimes and help avoiding bad people to enter heaven.
If you believe in God, you must believe in the Devil…Since He was created by good…
You see,great example:Jews. No matter how much you hate them, they will "git gud". You know who was a jew? Jesus, mate! the best guy in the world was a jew. And guess what? Thanks to Hitler, jews nowadays live nice lives, and have privileges.You can thank Satan for putting God where he is now…
And i need to make things clear..I AM a fucking TAOIST, i don't believe in all this bullshit, i believe things are quite different, but i want to fuck with your mid because it's fun.

Fuck off you pathetic pisstian.

Funny gif. not an answer, not something important. But funny.
Now get back to work and give me a descent reply… Cocksucker.

you guys take too long to answer shit…
This would be boring if this wasn't my free night.

Come on now, don't be shy…
Do i talk like a evil creature? I don't think so.
I'm just trying to be funny here…

MISSISSIPPI INBRED REDNECK SPOTTED MISSISSIPPI INBRED REDNECK SPOTTED MISSISSIPPI INBRED REDNECK SPOTTED MISSISSIPPI INBRED REDNECK SPOTTED MISSISSIPPI INBRED REDNECK SPOTTED MISSISSIPPI INBRED REDNECK SPOTTED MISSISSIPPI INBRED REDNECK SPOTTED MISSISSIPPI INBRED REDNECK SPOTTED MISSISSIPPI INBRED REDNECK SPOTTED MISSISSIPPI INBRED REDNECK SPOTTED MISSISSIPPI INBRED REDNECK SPOTTED MISSISSIPPI INBRED REDNECK SPOTTED MISSISSIPPI INBRED REDNECK SPOTTED MISSISSIPPI INBRED REDNECK SPOTTED MISSISSIPPI INBRED REDNECK SPOTTED MISSISSIPPI INBRED REDNECK SPOTTED MISSISSIPPI INBRED REDNECK SPOTTED

(i'm trying to be funny here, so i'm using sarcasm…)
Hey, nice "Red" letters you got there mate…how you make "Red" letters not red?
That looks great!!

learn to redtext you dumb nigger

REDTEXTING FOR REDNECKS

it's weird how the baby in berserk is a meme now

yep

3d or 2d i cant decide