yes

on every board?

yes moot is watching you masturbate

They see all
The know all
They are everwhere
They dwell in Minilove

If they want to yes.
Each user has a 14 number+letter unique code (not their IP).
If a moderator wants to, they can "stalk" you by looking at the post history of that "code".

feels like every time i post on a particular board, that same faggot gets on my shit

You've gotta be pretty damn loud and super obnoxious for a moderator to single out your code and memorise it and ignore the other 200/500/2500 codes of all the other posters while also deleting posts, stickying and posting.

Autistics tards see themselves as superhumans for a reason.

have you tried not talking like a faggot?

it's an extremely slow board with 1-4 posts a day

but that's what imageboards are for

how can we trust mods tho

Mods are sexually impotent, and take their frustrations out on anons

you can't trust mods, but you can sue them if they cause you problems irl.

The ip hash is specific to each board, so vols can't trace you site wide using the hash as a label. however, on each board a vol can summon the post history for an ip and so can the globals. in theory, the post history only includes posts which are currently visible, but in reality there is an undeclared (and illegal) database with fuller history extractable.

There are so few users that the main contributors are identifiable by style.

fuggg

Nice proof.

it's a parrot

Use tor

Nothing I wrote hasn't been confirmed by one or another of the admin over the past sixish months.

yes

no, they are not. fucking newfags.

then how do you explain Holla Forums

there is no explanation for the human condition. this applies to any so called "space". Humans do what humans do.

no

isn't that putting red on your hands tho

Well if you're a tremendous autist/faggot then anyone who posts on the same boards as you will spot you immediately even without mod powers.