Dangerous faggot at it again!

youtube.com/watch?v=cK8SsvNKef0

Watch live from UCLA as shitlibs attempt to disrupt free speech as per usual.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/baphomet/res/111651.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was gonna get mad, but this actually might be entertaining

hopefully we don't have a limp dick display from the security this time. So far it looks like they're keeping fucking boons from running wild on stage so that's about as much as we can hope for.

Holy shit, they are trying to pound down the fucking door. I am not kidding.

sage

sage

ALT-Jew threads

report them too

sage
this shit is all over youtube. Go to fucking youtube Altright or create your own board

I'm just tuning in to see some chimping.

Looks like all the significant chimping is happening outside the venue as libshits have blockaded all the doors (including the fire exits).

I live a short drive from UCLA is there a chance I'll be able to get into the event if I leave right now?

sage

Kill yourself traitor! FUCK YOU for supporting the new NeoCons!

Maybe there's hope for these dumb half-pilled faggots yet.

he is the only person challenging the university safe space shit.

he is doing pretty good so far.

He will be booted from the alt right when kike shapiro brings it up at the debate

daily reminder that all kikes need to fuck off and stop practicing entryism

you may get there in time to see some chimping at least.

calm down faggot. You can enjoy a shitshow regardless of politics

sage

NO YOU'RE A FUCKING TRAITOR AND YOU DESERVE TO FUCKING DIE!

Holla Forums is NOT the Altright

We will not be fucking used like the fucking TeaParty

We are not faggot Republicans we are motherfucking Nationalists

We will not be played like faggot skinheads or Jared Taylor

FUCK

YOU!

Who's the faggot sitting on the left with his face covered and a rainbow tank top?

Are you for real? There's an argument to be made about to what degree these kinds of events benefit us (I'm of the opinion that it does to a small but useful extent, others think it's ultimately counterproductive), but don't shit up the board with your autism. If you feel strongly about something make a case for it. This is Holla Forums – nobody is going to respect your opinion just because you get emotional.

probably some autist from 4chan who doesn't want to get doxxed and lose his job pushing in carts at walmart

Why is this spic on?

Screeching like a faggot banshee won't get people to listen to you, especially on Holla Forums. Do yourself a fucking favor and lurk way more, kid.

It's imkampfy trying to slide the board in the direction he wants again. He failed last year trying to ban Trump threads, now he is trying to ban anything before it gets any sort of traction.

thank you for telling him to lurk moar, not enough people do this anymore

Wait, I don't remember that. Did he really try to ban Trump threads?
That would explain him banning Evalion threads. He's trying to create his own narrative hugbox of what he finds acceptable.

What an absolute piece of shit. Why haven't the other mods kicked him out yet? I know he's not BO.

Was that "comedian" Milo's boyfriend or what?

Yeah, there is evidence all over /politics/, including old threads. He has been busy in the last two weeks banning any conversation of that and his moderation activities since he was busted using a VPN to sockpuppet (which he blames all on Holla Forums, when hilariously there seems to be evidence that he is also involved with Holla Forums, so he uses them as a smokescreen so he can't be banned as a hotpocket).

Any time I see some sperg spam a thread with bullshit that tries to control where the conversation is heading, I automatically think, "yep, this is classic imkampfy and his socks/irc buddies."

david ((rubin))

kikes confirmed for co-opting "big tent" alt-right, NEETSOC intellensia vanguardists proven right yet again

nigger I already told you I'm here for the chimpping. Calm down nigger calm down

Warming up the audience. I hope we can get some better audio for milo once he gets on.

I know Milo is a jew. Any stromfront fag can plug his ears and scream but if you're even moderatly intelligent you can listen to ideas you don't agree with without being indoctrinated and point out why they're shit and you can acknowledge when someone is right even if you don't agree with them 100%.

Anyone going to 8 Holla Forums has a pretty good shit filter. Halfchan probably wouldn't have as good of mental shielding as us true Aryans do.

TWO KIKES ON STAGE

SAGE AND REPORT

I don't doubt you for a second, but you have any collage pictures or archives to threads you're referring to? I wanna see the damning evidence with my own eyes.

What the fuck was that?

There is prolly still a thread on /baph/ still up and some anons post the sockpuppeting from time to time.

1:21:40 HOLY FUCK everyone shouting "build a wall" after a woman libtard shouts "you spread hate speech"

"nobody is buying your shit"
BASED

Found it.

8ch.net/baphomet/res/111651.html

sage

sage ALTRIGHT JEW TUBE STARS — THEY ARE THE ENEMY!

>>>/politics/28063
>>>/politics/1604

Has a ton of discussion trying to work out what his angle is. Some true, some not. There is enough evidence to suggest that he shouldn't be a vol on Holla Forums.

There are also offsite discussions that I cannot link to, as imkampfy has banned links to the site.

See pic here for summary: Basically, he tried to get hotpockets on another site that shall remain un-nameable. The mods over there were aware of him, told him to fuck off, then he blamed Holla Forums and banned discussion of the site discussing him and and the evidence from IRC where he made up some Holla Forums crap because he wasn't allow to be a hotpocket. This is in contradiction to his former behavior, also documented, where he supported the site.

shit like this is turning Holla Forums into faggot alt righters.

HURR BASED FAGGOT

fucking die.

You're missing out user, this is pretty entertaining. Nothing new for most of us but still fun.

sage

sage altright threads

MODS NEED TO HAVE THEIR BALLS TORN OFF AND FED TO DOGS FOR SUPPORTING THE JEWISH TAKE OVER OF Holla Forums!

sage

If I want "jewish fun" i'll watch tv faggot

Bumping out of spite because only Redditors think a sage is a downvote.

I don't want to watch Milo's speeches. If there's a chimpout, post clips of that after the fact and I'll watch that.

Milo=irrelevant
Chimpouts=always relevant

this

counter sage, newfriend

mein sides

Fuck off Holla Forumsnigger. Filtered and reported.

M8s, even if you don't like Milo, he's bringing the fucking bants like a pro

I appreciate the enthusiasm but the thread is already shitpoasty enough.

This talk is pretty gud. Every libshit that speaks up gets shut down fucking hard.

>>>/hell/

>>>/hell/

Hell is forever!

There are two scenarios about Holla Forums.

Holla Forums is either a boogeyman created by people like imkampfy. This is evident from imkampfy's behavior recently where he blamed them for creating another site (a site, he was screenshotted supporting, until that same site caught onto his behavior and didn't allow him to be a hotpocket there), and also why he desperately had to find another boogeyman recently, e.g. the chimpire, as dozens of anons offsite caught onto his plans about blaming Holla Forums for things. This of course is the same thread where a hotpocket here was caught samefagging (and then deleted it), a samefagging that often takes the same form of imkampfy bans (imkampfy congratulating himself as a "based mod" after banning people). So really, it's actually quite possible that you are a sockpuppet of imkampfy trying to stop knowledge about your actions.

Or alternatively, imkampfy is Holla Forums, which would explain both his behavior with the maddow poster (who he never bans, yet bans people in her threads), and why he uses them to solidify his power over Holla Forums through sockpuppet VPNs (again that he was caught using), and his IRC buddies that he calls on to shitpost. By having a big enemy that he controls the objectives of (divide and conquer the site), he can say that they are attacking him. Thus giving him a get out of jail free card ("how can you ban me, when I'm trying to stop Holla Forums") while he continues running this site into the ground. Classic Jew tactic. Coincidently imkampfy's reign as a vol (starting around Dec 2014 give or take a month) completely coincides with the general shitiness of Holla Forums. Make of that what you will.

Which is the correct answer about Holla Forums? Who knows. But there are much better explanations for the data we have than "hurrr people who speak out against imkampfy are Holla Forums!"

All we know is your power and time as a hotpocket is coming to an end.

Too bad too many people have been around long enough to buy that bullshit you're trying to sell there.

I've been here since the first exodus (you know, the same exodus we came over because of cuckchan mods?). If you aren't an imkampfy sock then you have been suckered into his deception.

I've seen imkampfy's behavior since the beginning. I can't remember the exact date he was made mod (only an approximation), but I've seen enough of what he does to know that there is some definite truth that he shouldn't be trusted. There are multiple other anons going back well over a year, even to the time of him being made a vol (there are IRC pastes about this) that said he shouldn't be allowed because of his behavior. That's a consistent set of beliefs across different anons and time.

I've also seen what /int/ and Holla Forums did, and how hotwheels was complaining about them ruining the site. While they were annoying and I don't agree with their anarchic vision of no mods, they aren't as well organized as everyone makes them out to be. The mods here are likely using them as a scapegoat for criticism of their actions.

imkampfy has enough evidence about him – documented elsewhere (because imkampfy bans the discussions) – that he should step down. Funny how you guys are always complaining about shills, yet when there is an abundance of evidence across a year or so of a guy in a position of power here, you (((anons))) come out against it.

sage

sage
SAGE ALTRIGHT

KILL THE MODS – DAY OF FUCKING ROPE

Some feminist outside of the event threw her shoulder out trying to toss a small trash can a few feet. Milo just tweeted the vid related.

Is she trying out for the olympics or some shit?

Excellent.

It's the Banshee!

Are people linking to here from /r/the_donald or something?

I got bored of Milo long ago but when he dropped the Gamergate faggotry and went full Frat Boy recruitment, is when he really became useful.

They are shouting 'build a wall' in these lesbians faces

i love milo he is a great defender of free speech all hail the natural aristocrats to ruler over us so what if hes a paedo

based faggot XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Came to this thread to see if anyone had posted this. Tip top kek. Here's the webm version for posterity.

That looks tranny as fuck

Kike tier e-celeb or not, it doesn't matter, this guy knows how remain chill and our brothers and sisters that are making America great again shine as a bastion of hope against the cringeworthy crybabies that are our enemies.

They're bum rushing the back as we speak. Chants of "build the wall" in retaliation brings a tear to my eye, The libcucks are being BTFO right now!

I'd like to see them chanting "Get a job" in future tbh

So this event happened on the same day as the shooting eh? Fishy.

The day before. Still a big coincidence though.