North Korean state media offers support for ‘wise politician’ Donald Trump

This is Unexpected
Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, has faced an unusual amount of criticism from foreign leaders — in large part because of his combative tone and unorthodox policy suggestions. This week, however, he found an unlikely international voice of support — in North Korean state media.

State outlet DPRK Today published an editorial Tuesday that called the business mogul a "wise politician" and said he could be good for North Korea. “There are many positive aspects to Trump’s ‘inflammatory policies,' ” the author of the article wrote, according to a translation from NK News. “Trump said he will not get involved in the war between the South and the North, isn’t this fortunate from North Korea’s perspective?”

The author of the editorial also dismissed Hillary Clinton, Trump's likely Democratic rival in the presidential race, calling her "dull" and saying that she hopes to use the "Iranian model to resolve nuclear issues on the Korean Peninsula."

DULL

Trump has made several recent comments about U.S. policy toward the Korean Peninsula. In an interview with The Washington Post's editorial board in March, he had argued that the U.S. defense deal with South Korea was not fair, adding, "We're reimbursed a fraction of what this is all costing." In a subsequent interview with the New York Times, Trump had suggested that he would withdraw U.S. troops from South Korea if elected, noting that Seoul may need to build its own nuclear weapons to protect itself. Trump then told Reuters in May that he would be willing to speak to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. "I would speak to him, I would have no problem speaking to him," he said.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pn9Y0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juche
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot article: archive.is/pn9Y0

Best Korea strikes again
They need to annex the shit out of their southern relatives ASAP

It's not unexpected. They waffle back and forth with the bantz because they want to fuck with Amercian politics, but on twitter they were calling him the
as early as a month after he announced his campaign.

A big part of it is that forcing NIDA to pay for military support will weaken them in the long term.

america first
securing the border
bringing back jobs from overseas
ending unnecessary conflicts with other countries

the glorious leader must finally feel the emperors aura penetrate his feeble border and now knows true fear

Fortunate for everybody. Start killing yourselves as soon as possible.

HOOOOOH ME CHING CHONG!!

WE RIKEY DONAWD TRUMP =]==]]] HE HANALABLE AND F-FER—FERICITOUS WARRIAR FROM THE HONORLESS GAIJIN PIGGU!!!!

HOOOOOOH VERY HONAWBRU GOOD FAW GRORIOUS REGIME >=] >=]!!!!!!!

isn't this the parody account

Can you really call it a parody if they speak nothing but the truth?

Yes, it's run by clarkhat.

Well fuck you faggots. I have been slipping this shit into Holla Forums and having no one question it for months. But now since it is in a Trump thread every asshole is going to see this shit and not take it seriously any more.

Trump understands the Asian psyche better than any politician I've seen in a long time.

We think in years where they think in generations.

They know based, and appreciate it when they see it.

Shitlibs will be saying "North korea supports trump go figure hurr durr" for the next 8 years.

Fucking lol

I don't think anyone took it seriously. To be pragmatic, the English is pretty good for a isolated stated of Best Korea.

I got more than a few pulled in.

Anyone took that seriously? I know I didn't.

Makes complete sense.

North Korea is scared that he will fuck their shit and is supporting him so that Hillary can say that North Korea supports him.

They know that they're hated and support him because of that.

Checked

Neat OC, but you can't into battleship apparently.

(checked)
with those quads, surely.

NAME THE COUNTRIES POST TRUMP WIN IN NOVEMBER

Satirical parody?

What if North Korea is redpilled and our (((media))) says they are bad like with Trump and the holocaust.

Once again best Korea proves it's superiority

America, Russia, Japan and China core
We've also got North Korea, maybe Australia if those rumours of Tony Abbot making a challenge happen and is successful, and also Farrage, Le Penne, AfD and Nober among others who near the end of Trumps 8 years should all be in

They're like a Stalinist Soviet Union. Aware, but without care.

I love that people only read the OP

Daily reminder that NK only respects strength.

CLEVER GIRL

Best Korea is an ally of China.
China doesn't want Trump.

THIS IS A GAMBIT TO MAKE TRUMP DISTASTEFUL TO FENCE SITTERS

The three fundamental principles of Juche:
Jaju (self-determination)
Jarip (self-sufficiency)
Jawi (self-defense)

You can't make great again what was already the best.

Didn't trump say he was going to have china take care of Kim Jung Un

NK has an actual twitter account? I've seen the parody account with the top tier bants. I thought that was the only one.

Nevermind. I started to read that thread and my question was answered.

The New Liberated State Of Mexico

Pls make it happen my anglo brothers end this jewish nightmare for us, we dont want to be pawns against our fellow gentiles

That fake twitter handle may have tapped into Kek's power.

incredible

TRUMP MAKES PEACE BETWEEN KOREAS

Wew this current year of the shitlord is turning out to be a tidal wave of memes.

What would be the real icing on top of the cake there is if north korea started poking at south korea, and america blows up in a fuss crying for trump to send forces over to straighten it out

The irony because back in vietnam war had most of the peace protest shit and when war vets were treated like nothing more than collective monsters that shouldn't have even been there in the first place

Best Korea knows what's up.

Nice quads, user.

(check)

Now check my quads, faggots.

(checked)

(check'd)

You're funny NK, we'll nuke you last.

Last I heard, learning English is mandatory in North Korean schools.

I wouldn't expect them to be that good

They only like him because he said he might remove american Military bases from south korea

NORTH KOREA BEST KOREA

Trump hates Japan.

Probably speak better since this video but who knows it's pretty funny

As it was in the good ole days.

Non-Whites only respect strength.

Trump shows strength, the Norks respect him, they laugh at Obama and would personally fart in Trudeau's face if they had a chance.

Tfw Worst Korea will be liberated within your lifetime

Charles K. Armstrong says "North Korean Communism would not only be quite distinctive from the Soviet model, it would in some respects turn Marxism–Leninism upside-down." The key differences are that the North Koreans place the primacy of ideology over materialism, retaining the vocabulary of family lineage and nationalism and giving it primacy over class struggle, and supporting social distinction and hierarchy over classless society and egalitarianism. He concluded that North Korea may look "Stalinist in form", but that it was "nationalist in content.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juche

Best Korea has an ethnic nationalist government and a god emperor.

Spin this to positive fact that it is, instead of the supposed shot against the God emperor:

Theyre retarded. Trump is going around saying Kim should be maybe assassinated because they are threatening USA. Why would NK endorse him.

I dont know why you guys are unironically saying good things about North Korea. Its a communist country. They are the MOST communist country in the world currently.

SKIDF pls leave

She's not a fucking pasta. It's Le Pen.

What will the edgy Anti-Trump Stalinists do now?

NO ONE BEATS THE NORKS AT BANTER

These Koreaqns are amazing

Perhaps they respect Trump because they know he can beat them with banter

so it WASN'T a proxy after all…

maybe Starcraft Korea will follow suit

They see Trump billing himself as a negotiator and dealmaker.
Right now North Korea is desperate to make deals, their recent few offers at negotiations with the south got turned down.

Disgusting

Full song plz.

TRUMP IS 4 LYFE

Why are the north koreans coming across as controlled opposition here? Maybe they just admire Trumps solid stance, and him not acting like a complete cuck. Maybe everyone else is acting against him because they're the real controlled opposition.

Hi leftypol, miss you!

Why don't they just drop the Marxist commie garb then and come out as full ethno-fascist? T'would be cool. Though I guess it would scare the neighbours more than being commie.