Satanic Music General

ITT: we trigger christfags by posting satanic music. This includes anything that is anti-christian or against any (((Abrahamic))) religion. I don't care what genre it is, just post it.

PRAISE PERKELE

nigga is this the mid 80's

my sides, i found the tryhard

Because atheism just isn't edgy enough.

found the christfag. You jew loving faggots hate music that goes against your kike-loving ideologies. Keep pretending like it doesn't bother you.

Nice projection, tell me more about how much you love going against the grain son!

if you genuinely like the music thats great, but actually trying to "trigger christfags" with the music is incredibly hilarious and it might be the most edgy thing i have seen in a while

Hating Abrahamic religions isn't "going against the grain". You are living in a fantasy world if you think Christianity is the normal way to think. Just look at the prevalence of atheism in Europe for example.

And you are the fag trying to defend (((Christianity))) while responding to an obvious shitpost. This is the main reason I made this thread, because I know how easy it is to set (((Christians))) off. You are basically setting an example of how easily Christians are triggered by making this post. Congratulations.

Reformed metalhead here.
Metalheads are the scum of the Earth.
Change yourself or kill yourself, my dude.

ITT: pic related

People who "grow out" of metal never really understood it in the first place. You probably listened to it to vent your angst when you were a teenager. Real metalheads like the music because of the riffs and songwriting. This is why there are still so many metalheads who are 30+.

The people who "understand" it are subhuman, and I've met hundreds. Also, all the stuff posted in this thread is entry level trash, kek.

I can't tell if you're trolling or just an idiot, i'm hoping the former
Its not about you hating Abrahamic religions, its in the manner you do it. I'm going to assume you're under 18

and once again you're talking out of your ass, at one point in this thread did i ever defend Christianity? Learn to read, it'll do you good my boy

i criticized your way of hating Christianity, and you got triggered. I feel the butthurt flowiing through you, i love it

take a shot at muslims or kikes, pussy. christcucks are by far the best of the three

PURE
EVIL

that's a very hot bitch

shame about the human that's holding her though

Nice anecdotal evidence.

And i'm supposed to assume that some guy who literally said people who understand metal are subhuman to have a correct opinion on this matter? You're obviously some ex-mallgoth faggot who listened to metal when he was 13 because he thought it made him feel tough.

Now you are pretending to not be a Christian. That's adorable.

If you keep saying I am triggered after I said you were, you will surely beat me in an argument.

Probably should go to Hell user, you won't have a good time.

Spoken like a true subhuman, kek. Have fun with your entry level pussmetal, lad.
Praise God, hang queers.

Yeah thats what i thought you fucking twat

Great logic that, you tried though

Which "entry level" bands are you talking about? Deicide, especially Legion isn't entry level at all.

If you think listening to bands that aren't popular makes you more "scene" then you are just a hipster faggot. Legion is an epic album.

Stop pretending to not be a Christian.

Stop projecting

let me guess, it was forced on you as a child
religious parents? got abused? its ok to cry faggot

Oh, now you're going to take the "stop projecting" route. That's so typical. This is what faggots do when they have lost an argument.

if you can learn to read you'll see i took that route a while ago my friend because its quite obvious, ffs you make it easy fam

Holy hell, this whole thread's full of faggots. Read your Bibles, kiddos - you'll be better off for it once you're older than 14.

How many times did your parents go to church a week?

inb4 your projecting again

Just answer the question.

You're about 20 years late to the party there faggot.

Yeah, keep grabbing at straws to try and convince yourself that. No one in here is a fucking christian, just atheists that aren't living like it's the 1990's deep south.

hello christfag

ITT: a bunch of kike loving christfags telling OP that he is posting in the current year, therefore he doesn't relate to anything

DUDE IT'S 2016, YOU CAN'T MAKE FUN OF CHRISTIANS ANYMORE LOL, YOU MUST BE EDGY AND GAY

You christfags are so transparent.

And there you go again, whats hilarious is you think anyone who doesn't agree with your form of "rebelling" is automatically a Christian
Its like when Holla Forums calls folk kikes for not agreeing with their rhetoric

kek Someone must have really fucked you up my friend,

I hope you're trolling, if not you're either an idiot, underage or both

mfw people like this exist on this Earth right now

Mein gott! You are so fucking stubborn. If you wanted to try to prove me wrong, you would at least answer the question and then make your comment, instead you choose to attack me with more rhetorical bullshit that I don't care about. Just admit that you are a (((Christian))).

Darn, busted again by the investigative genius of some 15 year old who's mommy made him go to church once.

It's not that you can't. It's that when doing so, you're digging up the grave of a dead horse just so you can beat it some more.

You're like a nigger in New York city ranting and raving about how the KKK is coming to get him any day now.

Answer the question for what you fucking twat is it really that hard for you to guess an answer to that question? Can you not read in between the lines?

I'm making fun of you, friend. You think i'd mention a god at least once and you're still over here stuck on an idiotic and obvious question instead on focusing on your childish mannerisms

ffs my guy

So you're basically saying that making fun of Christians is unacceptable. My point still stands.

You realize that a large amount of niggers actually support Christianity? You are trying to make me look like some multicultural faggot when your own religion actually supports shitskins.

Thats what i thought boyo, thats what i thought
You'll get over it friend, i know its not just a phase

Nice comment, you sure proved me wrong.

showed ya didn't i?

kek, every time. Get something new, faggots.

I miss Gaahl

I miss /metal/.

Lol this shit is the very definition of trying too hard.

Also

First l2tune
Then l2p your guitar
l2 beat your drum other than blast beat
and the most important: learn to fucking sing.

You actually think this music triggers people that are religious on Holla Forums? Maybe a devout 60 year old but not someone on this IB dumbass. Edgy 15 year old thinking he's cool for disliking religion. Or and autistic 25 year old. Not triggered cause you insulted a good religion, I'm triggered at your stupidity and autism.

Korpiklaani is pretty shit but the rest of the other bands posted were decent, nothing real good though.