BRING BACK THE TITS

POWER GIRL OP, WHY LEAVE US?

WHY?

Other urls found in this thread:

kat.cr/power-girl-001-027-2007-2011-power-trip-2014-digital-nem-t8941879.html
8ch.net/storytime/res/6882.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They say that Power Girl's titties can turn homosexual men straight. That is not the case for the OP of that thread, unfortunately.

Because /a/ was shitposting that thread to hell. I'll post it when the board has ZERO activity, they have to sleep sometime.

Don't worry user, the peeg will come.

So can someone just restart the story time?

I'd do it if my computer wasn't a literal toaster.

You are a hero and a real human bean.

Again, I would immediately, but it'll just get shitposted into the ground.

If you REALLY need to read it right now, and I can understand why you would, get it here.
kat.cr/power-girl-001-027-2007-2011-power-trip-2014-digital-nem-t8941879.html

Hey, the shitposters decided to make a thread that's PURE cancer, if you want to read Empowered, filter them.

But its good

I know. That's what I'm storytiming.

The storytime will be complete by tomorrow, I have a way of making sure /a/ can't fuck it up this time.

question, did the Power Woman in Kingdom Come die?

This probably wouldn't have happened if you properly made the storytime in the first place.

And if you didn't start yelling Hashtag Kill All Weebs while failing to produce said storytime.

You're correct, but I think they still would have done it. In the meantime, feel free to read empowered. It also has a shapely blonde waifu.

Can someone storytime My Hero Academia?

No, they wouldn't have. Fuck, nobody would've, if you weren't an inept tool who didn't have his shit together.

You started the fucking thread before you even had the issues, moron, and then when you finally got the issues, you kept posting shit out of order and posted the same pages several times.

Blaming /a/ for your own massive incompetence and deciding to post everything at midnight so you don't get bullied for being a huge dick sucking faggot is frosting on the fucking cake.

Wouldn't matter if we had mods, IDs and posters who weren't FUCKING CHILDREN. Seriously, when user mentioned he'd storytime today, I was pretty excited. A thread about COMIC BOOKS. Should he delete thread? Yeah, probably. Should he have been prepared. Yes. Is that an actual excuse for fucking up a storytime thread because some shitposter was too anally ravaged to fucking keep his autism in check? No, and fuck anyone who thinks that's acceptable. I don't want to hear about how shitposters are a religion of peace and dindu nuffin.

We have several of them. Daily. Check the catalog, OP.

Yeah, I started a good deal of them. Look for ones that aren't "look at these two pages, aren't comics stupid!".

A metathread about a failed storytime thread?

Jesus.

To be fair, said storytimer is delicious lolcow.

Yes.

You still around, PG OP? Are you prepared if I got a place you can try to post?

that's what I thought. She is almost always standing behind Superman but after the super nuke went off she's nowhere to be seen… then again, if Superman survived that nuke wouldn't she?

Well, Supes was exposed to a lot of sunlight to the point that Kryptonie barely works on him anymore.

was there kryptonite in there? I thought it was just a really strong nuke.

No, no…it was mentioned by Superman himself that kryptonite doesn't work on him anymore because of his overexposure to sunlight..still weak against magic though.

So… tits? Please?

I'll just leave this here.

Don't tell /a/.

8ch.net/storytime/res/6882.html
>>>/storytime/6882

Nigger What's wrong with you?

This artist is really shit at drawing hips/ass. It's horrifying looking. It's like her body is an upside-down triangle.

Just watch the anime

Or don't, since they're both shit.