You don't

no, because they're literally the niggers of fantasy

WUZ

1. Warforged
2. Shardmind
500. Undead
9999. Other puny bloodbags

O.P here.

Wow.. I'm proud of you Holla Forums all those response and nothing racist.

I need some new bait.

Did you not see

or are you just a newfag?

ADVENTURERS

Not that guy but I like orcs because of comics like these and in the hentai they have a fetish for turning elves into breeding sluts.

Back in the old days.. You folks would have denied that blacks were even human.

Orcs are indeed nigs and I enjoy to see that low level of technology, because it is in contrast with my current life entirely. The wild inhibition they exhibit is just too cool, and something I don't get to personally see. Elves on the other hand are just Asians. Also unlike modern nigs orcs don't want to be treated better just because they are/were savages, and they mostly understand no one will trust them if they act like mongrels.

elves

Only normal people are baited by this. We dungeon masters now.

Check em'

I said check em'

Exception to my elf hate rule. The mul daya from MTG are literally spear chucking bush monkeys , in a world where parasails , large wooden ships and advanced metalcraft all exist. Think Africa next door to 17 century europe

Elves, orks and goblins are just too ugly.

gnome

But they doms tho

god dam elf….

Rakshasa, if that counts.
My favorite race to play as is Dragonborn.

Nigers aren't humans, they're pure 100% ape

What took you so long?

Let's dance!

Half-Orcs were the worst, they had all the weaknesses of humans and were literally retarded.

Iomedae help me, I like half-elves.

Not d&d officially but they were thunk up by people making their own rpg setting. Erikson and ICE made some of the most original and interesting races I've seen in fantasy.

Jaghut- have a tendency to become tyrants, their magic involves making a glacier around anything that they don't like.

Tiste Andii- kind of like overpowered dark elves that are constantly having an existential crisis, Anomander Rake is pretty damn overpowered.

For dnd Tieflings and Minotaurs are probably my favorites. Minotaurs aren't that cool but I just had a shaman character that I got really attached to so they kind of grew on me.

Dvati.

Most players don't know about them because they're in a niche book called Dragon Compendium, reprinted from an appearance in the semi-official magazine.

They're all sets of identical twins that share a singular mind, allowing you to be in two places at once. The mental connection is permanent and unbreakable, even to antimagic fields and planar boundaries. The shenanigans you can get up to with this is limitless.

WHITE