Complete Jewish Pysop backfire

Major kek from kike backfire. This might not have the intended effect on everyone they wanted.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4347224/captain-america-hydra-agent-marvel-tom-brevoort/
marvel.com/universe/Hate-Monger_(Adolf_Hitler)
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Masked-man-enters-attacks-Bohemian-Grove-2881742.php
borisjulie.com/
theabsolute.net/misogyny/tangents.html
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-36467141
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Siegel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Want to get even happier?
They really didn't think this through.

Eh, it's going to be 'fixed' in a few issues. It's a fucking gimmick because it's all they've got.

Although I would read Hauptmann Amerikanner

they always make these kinds of mistakes

unfortunately the horse has blinders on

They're (wo)manchildren that make the average Holla Forumsirgin or /sp/astic look sagacious in comparison.

I'm even more happy now.

I don't get that one bit.

By this logic, Trump would wield the Hammer.

explain for somebody who is not autistic. what are you talking about?

Captain America is now a Nazi Hydra agent whose been pretending to be good all along.

A good what?

goy

=]

Trump could wield it. No question.

Also Based Red Skull is very Based.

Red Skull always seemed like a great goy.

I for one am exited to read this comic though the writers will probably fuck it up.

Only in Disney Movies. Red Skull in comics has been redpilling kids since the 60s

How trapphobic!!!

It hurts.

They will. I'm just really enjoying The fact the pic related is getting so empty now its backfiring and shooting out sand.

For somebody who isn't an autistic comic book goy, please spell this out for me.

kek

Red skull the cillan of captain Maerica and a Nazi gives a Trump like discourse calling out Merkel's and Obongo's por inmigration policy
later it turns out that Captain America was a Double agent working for the Nazis all along

You guys keep mentioning Nazis. Is that just a simile? The villains were LIKE Nazis or they were literal Nazis?

time.com/4347224/captain-america-hydra-agent-marvel-tom-brevoort/

Is right-wring rhetoric really that abominable in the minds of these people?

And even when they turn Captain America back into a good goy, it'll be out there like [UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ABOUT ISRAEL] is still made fun of.

Comic books

Like soap operas for fat virgins.

Red Skull is a nazi. Hydra was a secret Nazi division in Marvel comics.

(checked)

Ok.

Wasn't sure. Eitherway seems lullsy.

OK Captain America was a costumed agent America made to fight the Nazi costumed agent Red Skull, who was Hitlers second in command. they both get put in modern world and are still fighting. Marvel comics has been infecting all things now with anti white faggotry. since Cap is Aryan hero (and they have a nigger Cap now) thats bad… Hes white. so big secret surprise since He was always white, He was always working for Nazis. they are saying 70 years of comics was all him acting. was a nazi the whole time

Only in last ten to fifteen years. As a kid Skull was first red pill. in 80s and 90s they srsly had him shitposting kikes and niggers. was awesome.

Well lads, looks like Kek is truly with us.

PRAISE KEK

Absolutely.

Question for all Holla Forums readers: was it always a jewish industry, or did it seep in gradually? Also, just how jewish were the original sets of heroes?

are you knew to this? are you still blue pilled?

right wing has become synonymous with hitler terrorism and rape, in their eyes there is no good right wing

Wait, they have a nigger as captain america now?

A fucking nigger?

And spic spider-man and chink Super-man.

Nigger / Spic mutt spiderman.

I just meant in general.

I was an 80s kid, but never got into comics. However, the theme of social justice has been present since I can remember. The theme of taking down "evil racists" and pro-feminism has been a part of comics forever.
You can tell it's kike theatrics written for kids.

Winter Soldier would should have been Captain America because he was Steve's protege.

But Falcon already has his own identity and mantle, it makes no sense for him to be the Cap.

Prepare for more lulls

Don't forget a she Thor (Whor) and a Mudslime Miss Marvel

comics have become more blue pilled as more millennials(god i hate having to use the word) have graduated into the industry

comics used to be pretty based, manly women, beautiful big tittied females scantly clad costumes and classic good vs evil

it was political here and there but the surge in blackwashing and gaywashing and anti right-wing has only surfaced very recently, hence millennials

It's always been Jewish. Superman is a Moses figure.

meant to write that as "manly men"

Could you please elaborate?

AFAIK the "political here an there" was "communism bad!" and that's about as far as it went.

He actually is supposed to be based more on the Jewish views of messiah.

Also his alien family name is El which is Hebrew for God.

Bro, comics have been Jewish from the start.

"The Golem was very much the precursor of the super-hero in that in every society there's a need for mythological characters, wish fulfillment. And the wish fulfillment in the Jewish case of the hero would be someone who could protect us. This kind of storytelling seems to dominate in Jewish culture." -Will Eisner

He was created by Jews as a baby in a basket who is raised by another tribe but is revealed to be of a much better tribe.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP RUINING COMICS [SUPERMAN] FOR ME

What about heroes of European myths?

Always 100 percent Jewish. But the difference was it was all low level Jews writing it who wanted to be white and made all the heroes Aryan as a sorta wish fulfillment thing.

Now Both DC and Marvel are basically run by The Two Jew Movie Companies as side deals to pull movies from. And instead of poor Kike immigrants writing it now its white cucks, and minorities with jews on top encouraging the goy to do all the anti white shit

They have kept the anti white shit low key in movies for the moment but the comics themselves are now pure anti whit mind control shit. A female Thor a black Cap. muslim Captain Marvel… it goes on and on.

#REDSKULLWASRIGHT

that's just stupid though, cultures have had heroic figures of lore long since before christ and the jews ever became relevant

sounds like a jew stealing credit

Superhero comics have always been shit.

The fact they shit on the 90s edgy grimdark phase is evident. They have always wanted infantile bullshit.

They didn't become popular published comics in half of the homes in America.

I have to give them credit for bringing their children's soap operas into the homes of millions of Americans and kids knowing the stories by heart.

Meet Black Superman from a current story line they did abt an alt earth. See the the building in back?. That's because Hes the President of The USA on that earth…and Black Superman .literally a handjob to Obama.

So captain america was the one posting all those

threads.

This shit is prevalent all throughout traditional American Jew-published comics.

My eyes are twitching.

Super Obongo just seems like some bootleg mario.

Why don't we just have Hillary as wonderwoman now, oh wait, she isn't a nigger.

quite frankly, Holla Forums back on cuckchan did this to themselves when they didn't even bother to go after this shit when it started

If they can't do in real life, they do it in fiction.

Exactly.

Its the Current Year

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

Meme magic reaches the comic.

the phantom is a colonial master to a bunch of Africans

the HYDRA they're presenting in the comics nowadays is very different from what it used to be and what was shown in their cinematic universe.

It used to be, and was shown, to be a cabal of globalists attempting to enslave the world for their own "security."

Now it's being presented as a global cabal of nationalists trying to keep the world in its "backwards" ways.

Which is it marvel? you can't have both.

They totally jewed out and were afraid to make Skull a Nazi for real in movies. They made Hydra a separate deal Bc Hitler being all bad and hating people and stuff hated skull because he was deformed and face was skinless due to the botched Super Soldier enhancement. But In original comics Red Skull was a poor German who hated and murdered kikes even when he was a vagrant. Hitler found him and trained him to be perfect German warrior and gave him the mask as a occult symbol of power. there was no Hydra in WW2 original comics. Just Nazis.

All of the movies are a pussy white wash of the original.

To get free publicity and sell issues? It seems to be working as intended, m8.

For normies absolutely.

If you look at a lot of the 'greats' from the early days, a lot of Jewish names pop up.

Superman was a wish-fulfilment fantasy from two Jewish teenagers - an everyman messiah, a contrast of godlike powers and an all-American blue-collar upbringing that saw him use those powers to help people instead of knocking over banks and taking over the world.

Jack Kirby was Jewish. Joe Simon's real first name was Hymie. Stan Lee is also Jewish, real name Stanley Lee Leiber.

Depsite that the rot only really set in at some point in the 2000's. Although comics were generally liberal in their outlook, they weren't pozzed like comics are today - mostly because the writers back then still understood how to create an even-handed thought experiment through allegory (the X-Men can be read as both an analogue for the civil rights movement, with Professor X and Magneto serving as the MLK and Malcom X proxies, and a metaphor for homosexuality - in both cases there is no absolute black and white to which side is 'good' and which side is 'evil', they both have their moments), whereas all today's crop of clueless fuckwits can manage is creating horrific strawmen based on what 'triggers' them.

Also DC>Marvel.

This. Redskull was altered for being too redpilled. Can't give pesky goyim any real rolemodels, only comically evil caricatures to mock and call bigoted.

Winter Soldier already was Cap for a while in the comics.

Falcon taking over the title after Steve had age literally catch up with him at least made a modicum of sense - they've been partners for years and he was, like Steve, a military man. Of all the ethnic minority boogaloo reboots of popular characters I found that one the least offensive.

Agree on DC. They actually aren't as completely infected with this shit yet. But give it a few years.

Hes white though. That's bad. he is proll a secret Nazi too.

Only Nigger Cap can save the day against these devils now.

Was referring to why It couldnt be Bucky again.

I still like Eisner, and not even Holla Forums can stop me. Absolutely based artist.

privilege?

checked.

I meant DC in general.

Marvel's always had amazing ideas for characters it then proceeds to do nothing interesting with whereas DC has less obviously-glitzy characters that are often consistently brilliantly-written for years at a time (see: The Flash, Swamp Thing, Animal Man, Deadman, etc).

In modern terms, that Rebirth comic they just released was great but I'm sure it'll be back to business as usual soon enough. They're gradually falling prey to the infection, albeit much slower than Marvel.

Shiggy

No i agree on that as well. Always liked DC more..has always been more Mythic. classic. less set in real world bullshit.

Loved Rebirth. Actually felt like real comic. I dont except it to last either.

You must be a newfriend. Hello newfriend. Remember when it was a figure of speech that the left villified the right? Well, it's now a part of reality.

muh 6 million gallons

There are a few gems out there. Dave Sim began Cerberus as a parody of Conan featuring an aardvark in the 70s. Over time it transformed into a screed against feminism, progressivism, and cultural marxism interspersed with absurdist humor, reflections on the nature of masculinity, and literary analysis.

Weird as fuck to read all 300 issues, especially around the middle, but very rewarding.

In one scene after the main character has staged a rebellion against the matriarchy that had destroyed civilization, he starts to bring back culture and law. People start fucking it up, so he round up every jew and has them shot. This ends up becoming a festival that is celebrated every year.

It's a weird glimpse into the kikes mind, Superman is a character who hides in plain sight as a dweebish journalist and good goy, but secretly is a powerful extra terrestrial being who saves the world over and over. If you know anything about Jews this is exactly how they think of themselves, as the literal children of God who are superior to the rest of the world who have to hide their power level.

Foolish Goy! To go against us is to go against g-d!

maybe they got infiltrated by a Holla Forumsack and he's sabotaging them from within

muh farside

Can someone walk me through this? I dont keep up with comics or modern movies so I have no idea what any of this means.

It's obviously psychic memory manipulation by Red Skull who can do that because he has had Professor X brain for a while so this won't last before the situation end up stupidly.

Fuck Marvel

Fa/tg/uy powerlevel time?

Fa/tg/uy powerlevel time.

It was kikes from the very beginning. Superman is quite literally the Jewish messiah the kikes are waiting for. Comes down from on high, is better than everyone else, forces the whole world to adhere to their morality by overwhelming force and shock-and-awe, is beloved and worshipped by everyone.

Superman is the Antichrist Jew Messiah in a spandex suit.

Spiderman is now a nog-spic hybrid who is also part Native American because it's important we cover as many different demographics as possible except for white people.

Captain Britain is now a woman who burns coal and gets knocked up with niggerbabies. She's also a single mother whose husband left her because she was a strong independent womyn and he felt bad that she did not need him to defend her. She inherited the raw spiritual force of Albion itself because she was "Most Worthy," and goes by the name Lionheart. She also wields Excalibur. Because she is now known as Lionheart, Captain Britain was freed up. He came back to life, golden hair flowing and blue eyes flashing, and promptly handed over the Captain Britain mantle to a female Muslim doctor for no reason.

Speaking of female Muslims, Miss Marvel is a teenage paki girl from Jersey. She wears a burka to school and fights crime in the name of feminism. Her writer is a white hipster woman who converted to Islam because she felt it was the best outlet for her to express her feminist ideals. No, I'm not making this up.

You don't understand what they've done to comics. If you haven't been paying attention, you may not realize how bad it's gotten. They're literally replacing every single strong white male and female character with niggers, spics, mongrels, racemixers, feminists, faggots, Muslims, ect.

The Marvel Universe has been kosherfied beyond belief. They've moved beyond the stage of "using white faces to push Jewish propaganda," and are now discarding whites entirely for a full-on multiculturalism pozfest. Every single icon is being ethnically and religiously replaced, and those that aren't (like Wolverine) are being used to legitimize the transition ("bro Muslims are awesome and misunderstood, the world is controlled by evil Christian men, trust me I fought Nazis in World War II").

At the time, Holla Forums assumed it was a passing fad that would get worn out after a few runs or a major arc or two, and everything would go back to business as usual.

The culture war was a lot more low-key back then. Most people who saw the dead canary for what it was were ignored or considered fringe opinions.

This is also true. The original Red Skull was full Nazi. The new Skull is basically a "Super Nazi" who was kicked out of the Nazis for being too evil, with a side order of "Hitler was a bigot who hated people with fucked up faces." New Skull created Hydra as a parallel secret organization underneath the Nazi regime. It ripped a bunch of shit off of the Nazis, but they aren't technically Nazis. They use both hands to salute, for instance, don't use the Swastika at all, and Skull doesn't really have an agenda besides "take over the world and implement Nationalism."

This was likely done partially because they don't want to accurately portray Nazis in any way, shape, or form in the current political climate, and also partially because their own censorship would grossly limit the shekels they would be able to make if they just straight-up used Nazis and Nazism.

This has been true for ages, though. Marvel has explicitly stated that Mutants are the kosher Master Race and that divinity is bullshit superscience. Even magic is described as "simply" manipulating the way the universe works in non-obvious ways with your mind. All intelligent life was created through "cosmic science" employed by the Celestials, who are an entirely material race of beings whose science is simply so advanced that it appears to be divine to us. They gave us Mutants (i.e. the nigger/faggot analogy) to save us from ourselves, and we hate them for it canonically (not because we have legitimate reason to be concerned when they level city blocks every Thursday). They outright called Christians morons and framed Jesus as a mutant who was nothing special.

They didn't have to do this. They chose to do this. It's as close to atheistic materialistic fedoralordism as a kitchen sink fantasy universe can possibly get. All intelligent life is materialistic and created by super aliens for inscrutable purposes. The gods are just aliens in spandex suits who LARP their psionics as being magic because of cultural reasons. Jesus was a Mutant. WASPs are the problem with the world. Christians are evil. Conservatives are stupid rednecks in trailer parks fucking their cousins and waving the bible at people. Etcetera, etcetera. Everything is dirty and grimly and filthy and faggoty and very materialist and edgy.

Contrasting, God exists in DC and is a pretty swell guy, Jesus was real and exactly what he said he was, and archangels have been known to show up and kick the living shit out of villains that get too far out of control. Gods are gods, lesser gods know about God and there's a sort of hierarchy, where Zeus is a loose canon but does what YHWH tells him to do (on his own time). Magic is real and is actual magic. Everything is very clean in how it is portrayed. There's an almost mythic status to the characters and the setting. It's very simple and straightforward. It doesn't apologize for what it is. It has a very classic fantasy storytelling feel about it.

Marvel is edgelord fedoraspergism. DC is pozzed fantasy Americana. Obviously the pozzed Americana fantasy will appeal to anyone with actual taste.

Plus DC has way better writing in general. Flash and Deadman are top-tier. And their penultimate "Superman Went Evil" arc was "Why Globalism Is Bad And Won't Work: The Story."

Plebeian tier.

I've never read Cerberus. I was made to believe that the author lost his marbles and started shitposting his autism vicariously. Is that just liberal bias against him, or is there truth to it? I was sort of interested in the general idea of it, but was turned off when I looked into it and found out that Cerberus is a hermaphrodite that gets pregnant. It gave the impression of one of those comic saga trainwrecks where the creator loses their mind and starts eating their own shit in public, not unlike Homestuck.

i really hope thats not supposed to be a P08 luger because if it is that artist fucked up horribly.

It's photo-realistic compared to how Marvel usually draws guns.

Liefeld catches a lot of flack, but he's pretty standard in the field for drawing weapons in general.

Dredd is the ideal role model for right wing death squads.

Lad, I…

This is not really an accurate analysis, however. It has to do with Talmudic Jews arriving as immigrants in the early 20th Century and feeling foreign from the rest of the population. It doesn't have anything to do with the story of Moses.

Are you serious?
That's absolutely hilarious

So that means the original planet he's from was covered in niggers, and of course he came to earth fo dem white wimmin

I like how Holla Forums-tan is based on that design, it's good

Under-rated posts. This has been coming for a while now.

Of course the God-Emperor could wield it.
I have no doubt that Trump sits in for Thor while Thor is on vacation…

Actually the story is a bit different.

oh shit, Captain America is Hitler

No Dave Sim actually went insane. He had to be committed. But then he got back out and started shitposting in his comic. What it gave us was one of the funniest and most subtle fuck yous to progressivism ever. It is actually really hard to read for his four shortest books when he went mad. Basically he forgot he was writting a comic so he ended up writing four simultaneous prose novels with the occasional illustration told in tandem with himself cast as God of one of the universes explain to his character that their lives suck because he sucks because his wife was a fucking slut whore.

Before that it is a 8/10 parody of comics with a health does of social commentary. After the middle it is 9/11 slice of life, violent revolution, philosophical ramblings, and guys hanging out getting drunk and building a world.

It is pretty fucking fantastic if you can get over the hurdle of Reads through Flight.

He is a hermaphrodite but that is only because the aardvark race is all like that. He didn't know until someone told him, he didn't care afterwards. He never got pregnant.

It has a really bad reputation because the whole thing book basically boils down to all women are fucking civilization destroying natural disasters. If you do not keep them in check and keep them from interfering with society bad things will happen. So women took offense and spent his entire career destroying his reputation so no one would read his work.

Interesting. I heard as part of his mental episode, Sim converted to a hodgepodge of Judaism, Christendom, and Islam of his own devising. He also, by extension, wound up inflicting this on Cerberus.

Since these three religions are nothing at all alike on the nuts and bolts level, nor do they operate on similar ideas or myths, I've been somewhat turned off by the idea, hopefully understandably so. Does Sim actually understand what he's talking about, or is this more of the Crazy Phase Please Ignore?

You wish.

People see it as Cap' turning bad, not the "bad" guys being right, because that's how normies work.

And it's not "Cap was bad all along" either, it's "they went back in time, changed key events in Cap's life, then went back to a present where Cap is a double agent", so him picking up the hammer could well never have happened to this Cap.

That's Holla Forums you're coming from. Leave /tg/ out of this comic book shit.

Wrong. The X-Men is about the Jewish Community. Magneto is a Zionist (Mutants must have their own homeland, Holocaust survivor) and Xavier is an integrationalist.

You don't know shit, Shlomo, and you wouldn't because there are plenty of people who are red skull fans. Not everyone reads capeshit for the heroes. Few actually do lately.

Wow, this is a blatant sign of consumerist shilling on here.

Are you autistic retards really that stupid not to expect the filthy kikes who make this comic to cuck the character that you like hard?

All of you guys excited about this stupid shit and not saging deserve to get cucked.

it'll only redpill people because it will be so shittily done. I'm interested in the politics of what come from this and how people react. Buzz off if you don't care. You sound like a fucking loser.

Nothing has changed. They're still globalists that parasitize other political/social movements in order to serve their own agenda, much like the Jews. Currently Red Skull is using nationalism to bolster his forces (despite possessing mind control powers; followers earned through standard manipulation and excellent oration are easier to keep loyal without constant re-brainwashing), but ultimately he has no allegiance to any one nation (other than the "nation" of Hydra).

seems that was just a dude dressed up as a judge in some gay bar…

Your neckbeard is not yet grey enough, my son.

Listen trips, (niiice.. checked)

Before that happens, we will take Cap and make meme moonman magic. They fucked up, they can never have him back. He's one of us now and no ben shaprio future signalling can undo our meme magic with Steve.

Posting some Holla Forums OC

From Holla Forums, with love.

No Cerebus thinks God is Dave.

But yeah he created his own religion which is basically all women are whore sluts, god is a man, I aint drinking anymore because it makes me crazy. It doesn't come into his writings except in his annotation to a couple of volumes where he talks about his life being nothing more than waking up, praying eating, triggering the fuck out of people because it is God's will, praying, and then sleeping.

The guy is seriously out of his gourd, but it is a fun read never the less.

Destroying white heroes in the comics is pointless anyway. Barely any of the blue pilled masses read comics, so their main reference for the characters come from movies and tv shows, which for the most part have stayed faithful to the original comics.

and besides, the sjw marvel comics aint selling for shit, it's not going to last for long.

…why?

Because you weren't there to make them.

Fuuuuug

Killer.

Did you know that in the Marvelverse, Adolf Hitler himself went around with a Hate Ray gun shooting people full of hate while dressed as a Tranny Klansman? S'true.

marvel.com/universe/Hate-Monger_(Adolf_Hitler)

The fucking nazis have been playing the REALLY long game if Capt has been an agent this whole damn time.

But the paranoia is amazing. There was an article written during the beginning of the Trump run. The sjw author was basically freaking the fuck out. "Do you know how many votes he has gotten and across multiple demographics!? They are literally everywhere around us. Every normal person who throws you a smile could be a secret Trump voter. I don't know if I can trust anyone or feel safe again."

I love this self-inflicted narrative, that we are everywhere and indistinguishable from everyone else and that we are all plotting to "get" them.

have the superior version

where can i see this shitshow?

And people wonder why comic sales have taken an absolute nosedive.

On the fourth picture, wasn't she supposed to be white with blonde hairs?

hail Hydra
Holla Forums Should we encourage this?

We should do what we can to move things in that direction if we can. It's either that or let the pozz take over if it looks like it's going that way. We must intervene.

I find the idea of Hydra becoming a legit boogyman among sjw fake geeks hilarious. Like Gamergate but less gay

Yeah, that was kinda my first thought too when I heard about this. I have to predict it has about an 80% chance of backfiring on it's own, without memetic intervention.

We need to make pro Hydra OCS!

Not only does superman have jewish origins he is just a ripoff of John Carter from Edgar Rice Burroughs "a princess of mars". Carter is a Confederate civil war veteran who on Mars gains superhuman abilities. Superman a Kryptonian gains power in the same way on Earth. In fact Supermans powers initially were exactly the same as Carters. Flying heat/xray vision were all added later. A princess of mars was published in 1912, superman was created in 1933 and published in 1938. Proving again that jews just steal shit and say they made it. If anyone gets a chance, read at least the first three books. Avoid the disney movie they made Carter a pussy (comparatively) and the damsel in distress princess into, I shit you not a warrior scientist who leads Carter around by the nose. I fucking hate disney.

That's a realistic looking women.

I meant to type woman, not women.

this needs a new voice over

Frazetta is well known for his women.

wut? They are totally alike and share a lot of similar ideas and myths.

Let me guess, christcuck?

Good to know that he appreciated the realistic beauty of the women. :-)

Reminds me of the Wonder Woman comic where she complains that her whip can't stop mansplaining. You know, the whip that compels people to tell the truth.

And they wonder why Captain America changed sides

Ah, yes. Not liking a certain group is equal to murder.

Ah, but for the days when the white man could defend his women from the nigger hordes without being called "racist".

But they did.
They have the Temple site now, the Heifer, and a "levite".
The reason its crashing and being revealed is so all the nations turn on them and God sends down a savior for His chosen people.

Its the fucking end times for them, and its what they need.

Thats part of the appeal of early fantasy and sci-fi it's very Holla Forums friendly.

they really can't help it, shitting on anything patriottic, i mean.

How old is that cartoon? It's little too good for 1980 cartoon.

Fire & Ice 1983

rotoscopy is older than Snow White.

No shits? They put a lot of efforts in that movie. It's smooth……

The glorious days of METAL.

When was the comic industry taken over?

It feels like it was 10 years ago or so but I'm completely out of the loop in terms of comics.

This guy is correct they film the scene then animate over it.

I don't know much about comics but if we brought something back like the Comics Code (revised, since the original one didn't allow for any adult content even if clearly labeled and and had a ton of wacky restrictions).

Neat I like it.

It's funny how they don't have the pornstar proportions of modern comics' rapebaits and that's because Frazetta always drew hotties that were "of ideal child bearing age and body type"…

I wonder (((who))) could've convinced young boys that the ideal mate needs to look like an emaciated woman with basketballs strapped to her chest.

You don't see it a lot anymore but then, traditional animation (well all art) is dying or dead anyway. Thanks jews.

I downloaded the Animator's survival kit off of CGPeers

its pretty good.

it's not self- inflicted.
their power always came from portraying themselves as the underdog beaten and oppressed by the patriachy, racism, antisemitism.
now they are the establishment. they have no more excuses and nobody to complain about but themselves.
it's just one of their last attempts to keep that feel on…

These pictures is a lot worse than mine. Wew, it's like that they lack the creativity, beauty and imagination. I enjoyed looking at the photorealistic and hyperrealistic pictures and videos because it's relaxing and enjoyable.

Bingo. Too many modern art students are more interested in being "artists" and the status that comes with it, than acquiring skill and making good art. Not to mention the slow and intentional degradation of art and art standards that the west has been subjected to for the last century. Again, thanks jews.

Here's something from a deadpool comic.

There is so much wrong with it but what bothers me the most is a WW2 veteran having a Pickelhaube

That's attention whoring so screw them. They have no rights to ruin the true art. Modern art is good for money laundering but for anything? I don't know maybe people with shitty tastes or contempt for the art would be interested in them.

1st amendment violation if done by the government, useless if private with out binding agreements on all distributors.

Internet says hello.

Also if you ever did get that done, say goodbye to this site and hello eternal reign of our continuing Jewish overlords.

couldn't you just "graphic novel not comic" loophole that shit?

Dude, the comics code was private, just like the MPAA ratings system, or the the video games ratings systems.

It doesn't mean you can't produce the content, but all major content producers and retailers that enforce it won't carry your product. Much like the code, it would come with a government subsidy that you receive if you opt in.

Oh and the 1st amendment doesn't protect against obscenity, even Thomas Jefferson supported obscenity laws.

The first amendment is freedom to criticize your government and freedom of religion. The you-know-whos fought to reinterpret the first amendment as the freedom to produce filth in the 60s and 70s.

Nice pictures.

Comic books? Its awfully Reddit in here.

You have not paid your attention to jews's behavior toward the comic books. They are desperate to remain important in our life but the people are losing the interests in jews.

Most professional artists in the comic book industry can't draw for shit, and especially cannot draw guns for shit.

They're even prideful of the fact they're ignorant of how guns work, look, and function.

And the internet is controlled how?

Again the issue is it works when you have control over distribution, when you don't it doesn't work.

Nothing here on it being limited user.
Do you want to argue what is speech next?
How about I just hand you a pistol and one bullet now?

It's a common practice by them. When people have freedom of speech and you don't like what they're talking about, one of the easiest methods of censoring that speech is by spewing out noise and filth - and then demanding moderation to clean up what you've just created.

If no moderation comes, you get a cesspit where it's hard to actually communicate anything.
If moderation does come along, it quickly becomes overbearing and overzealous and often is corrupted from within and used to suppress the "wrong" ideas and promote the "right" ideas.

In the case of the 60's and 70's, they abused freedom of speech to promote communist/marxist ideology that now threatens the very fabric of western societies.

it's always been more of a subversion of Nietzsche's Ubermensch to me, which literally means "Superman" or "Overman"; ie a superior being to mankind.
But the Ubermensch would use his ability in pursuit of Will to Power in order to transform the world and society in the way that he would wish, whereas the jewish Superman uses his power in service to mankind, the pathological altruism angle where your superiority marks you for slavery to the weaker and undeserving.
Superman is like a WASP who's been irreperably mind-raped by a kike.

As distasteful as it may be to you. Pop culture found in television, film, games, comics,music and novels is an important vector for the introduction and normalization of the ideology of those who seek to destroy western civilization. They are powerful tools of propaganda and, though it may seem childish to talk about comic books, to ignore the influence of pop culture would be a grave mistake.

I feel like I'm talking to a particularly dull brick wall.

Do you even know what the Comics Code was or are you just going to continue to talk out of your ass?

Morality and vice control that was meant to protect duh children from having to actually see what people think and do regularly.

A private effort that was able to convince enough people it was good for them it began to have the effect of law, and functioned as a rather nifty censorship group.

IE, SJWs the prototypening.

real life costumed hero the masked patiot. he busted into jew Bohemian Groove.

lol Patriot, kek

He literally just takes a photograph of a model and copies it, awkwardly adding in some invented elements. It's why everything he paints looks stiff as fuck.

Dave Rapoza and Kemp Remillard hit the nail on the head when they said if Frazetta's Kellog's Frosties, then Vallejo's the 'store own brand' knockoff.

Phantom Patriot.

Came in after the comics code set in, forcing comics to turn to cape shit. Look towards turn of the century pulp stuff, and you'll see quite a bit of "interesting" shit.

I thought you are joking until I googled him up and it turned out it's real, wew.

I find it hilarious that they put those words in Red Skull's mouth. If they were good writers, they would have done that to make him deep. They make him right, but he'd be a villain because the method he uses are unacceptable or he's duplicitous. But those writers aren't that smart: They literally think that his speech is evil incarnate and that's why they put it in his mouth. They see no difference between what they wrote in his speech bubbles and "I eat live puppies".

And of course, note their desperation to depict anyone who would agree as a criminal loser.

i had read about it a few yrs ago was lazy and didnt bother to check his name before posting but yeah lol this dude at least tried to do something.

your idea about him being evil bc of the methods he would choose to preserve his people wld be actually much much better. but the cucks see the language itself as evil.

So you admit that it was legal.

Only lolbergtarian cucks care about "freedom of speech", censorship is only bad when it hurts us as a race and nation and good when it helps us.

Full stop.

sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Masked-man-enters-attacks-Bohemian-Grove-2881742.php

If he was going to do anything he should have had an exit plan. Too bad he didn't do anything, if he was going to expose anything he should have brought a camera.

when did the code lose power?

I read that an issue of Alan Moore"s swamp thing was actually the first thing they rejected in forever and that was late 80s. so they just stopped sending the book for the code to approve.

he didn't think it through. but lol i give him credit for doing it in full costume.

Haven't read through the thread yet, but there's a number of oddities throughout the comic itself that I'd like to point out for people who aren't really all that much into comics.

I don't remember his birthday, but that puts him at a 1917 date of birth. This is important for later.

This would mean that he was 24 at the date of his first comic, and Hydra isn't mentioned at all until 1965. They were retroactively written into Cap's backstory, because the power of the editing process demanded it.

With the previous point in mind, we address this. The Axis Alliance wasn't founded until the Tripartite Pact was signed in 1940, so this sets a hard date on the matter. However, this creates a bit of a paradox.

The comic is very clear about him being a young boy, maybe around six to nine years old and before his teenaged years. This means that Hydra, prior to its own creation, had a New York chapter circa 1925.

1923 at the earliest
A full decade before Hitler is even voted Chancellor

They may be about to go full retard and retcon Captain America into being Der Fürher himself.

I haven't read the issue. So this is now a retconned continuity to resemble the movies where Hydra was going on at same time as Nazis? Bc if I remember in comics originally Hyfra was formed 1965 by Expatriot Nazis.

Pretty much.

They're probably going to try to spin this as an apology to the fans of Iron Man, as he was shafted pretty hard in the Marvel Comics Civil War arc.

I liked Hydra more as a neo rebranded natsoc deal.

they had tony be a dick in civil war.

Yay identity politics, its bad when used by you, great by me, and I know more than you about what should be known or seen.

So anyways, who do you think is going to be the new MKs?

We don't hate SJWs because of identity politics, but because of their aims, goals and positions.
Fuck sake man you're on a board of White Nationalists and you're trying to promote brown slurry.

Kek.
I think in the movies Hydra wasn't just "going on at the same time as the Nazis".
It implies they were either born at the same time, that Hydra was created intentionally or that Hydra surged earlier. In fact, in the movies Hydra is more of a TOO EXTREME FOR HITLER Nazi branch that kept some of the resources after parting ways.

in movies its secret science division of Nazis that goes rogue then infiltrates US government thru an operation paper clip style program..

No, I just find that people who want to control information abhorrent.
You may teach that some things are bad because these reasons, but to ban it is pure evil to me.
Any valid position can be argued for.
Good and valid positions agree with my views.

Thus, censorship is the sign of invalid positions that can not be defended, only shirk from being challenged.

I was a teenager once too.
Perhaps you should stop posting until you're able to demonstrate when your ideal has ever worked. Once. In history.

Perhaps you should post where information control has not been subverted to oppress and enslave?

You started by making the claim information must be controlled, against the default state of information being free.

Or as I can point, this website's ethos, and the internet in general for redpilling.

But to oppress and enslave whom? Do you think your nation should work for the good of all, or for the good of your people? Because all your ideals do is pave the way for Jewish influence.

Did I? I seem to remember some lolberg posting this shit ( ). Seems you made a claim faggot, but of course I'd expect nothing less from a Libertarian: You people thrive on never having to explain yourselves.
How is that the default state? Information has ALWAYS been restricted since the dawn of time. Information is restricted by so many factors. It is limited by geography, proximity, censorship, death, memory, and sheer fucking volume. So many factors limit the spread of information that only a fool or a kike could claim information is free by default. Freedom is unnatural. Freedom is made by man as a byproduct of prosperity.

So you admit that you have no examples. Is obscenity and degeneracy not censored here? Try posting some underage and you'll see how "free" the speech is. There are limits and you know this, but you choose to ignore them because you have no platform to stand on.
And the internet's potential for red-pilling? That's only possible due to control of speech again. Through control of memes, control of trends, control of who is seeing what, how they're seeing it and when they're seeing it. It's all about control of information.

I'll ask you again: When have your ideals ever fucking worked?

Whoever is desired by the censor. Fallible, corruptible people that have their own agenda.

Discussion starter, put in a new comics code for the goodness of things and blocking obscenity.
THat is a claim, as the rather obvious default is no such group.

Natural barriers are not artificial nor controlled by man.

Oh I can post it, but then I know what happens.

Do not do thing, as I will do follow on thing to you.

Thing is findable, and knowable, out there.
Follow on is a reason to not pursue it.

What is being discussed with censorship is removal of thing, switching to a preventative method as opposed to after the fact.

So a positive censor is better than none. Good that you accidentally admit such a thing.
So you instead choose to genuflect before fallible, corruptible people guaranteed to have a negative agenda? Smart.

And you stated that all censorship is terrible, which is where our conversation began. So defend your position faggot. Act like a human.

Yet they are barriers all the same, restricting the freedom of information. Information has never been free, and your pursuit of freedom leads you down a road to death.

Come the fuck on buddy you can't be this duumb.
Legitimate question: Are you a teenager? Because it would seem the past 40 years of human history seem to have eluded you.

I'm okay with this.

Captain America is on our side, we can't lose.

Nope, I admit no such thing, a censor will hide the info, keep it from being known why it is wrong.
Do you practice out of sight, out of mind?
Or do you engage an issue and make sure that the child knows why playing with fire is bad?
Do you hide from them death? That was major peice of the comic codes, sheltering children, swearing reality was too much for them.
In the past millenia, how then did children survive?

No, I genuflect that it is more important to show and defeat a malicious concept than to hide and suppress it.
Are your ideas so tenuous they book no dissent?
So ephemeral that to debate them is to shatter them utterly?

Easy, censorship of ideas leads to the inefficient method of the idea being rediscovered timelessly, prevents the root of the issue that spawns the idea from being addressed, and is frequently misused to eliminate foes as perceived by the censor, not by an objective standard.

Or a road populated by me eternally and those else that seek to learn and know.
You wish to control info as you lack the ability to confront and explain your own views, you have not yet listed a benefit to censorship that is not think of the children drek.

So tell me, how many children are raped from reposted childporn?
How many times is the kid violated?
Hell why don't you go off right now and start the planning to kill some kikes?

Oh right, because somebody bigger and stronger has decided that is not allowed, solely on the basis of his say so.
Much like all else here, you appeal to the beleif that if only you had the power all would be well.

I would much rather no one have the power and people have to come up with their own things.
Oh fleeting it may be, the first team ups would destroy it yes, but then you wish to argue for more centralized powers, more controls to be subverted.

The radio once thrown from the car causes no more anger over the station, merely a shared unity in the lack of music.

tons more at borisjulie.com/
reasonably priced prints and books too

Your entire argument boils down to, as I have already said, the idea that good arguments always win.

You have not entered the real world.
You have not witnessed the past 40 years of western civilization.
You have not seen freedoms wielded as a poison dagger by those who oppose you.

And since you choose to fail, others will succeed in your stead. Such is the fate of your kind: To endlessly fail as a lesson to those who seek not to.

Good thing their text is nothing but fairy tales then.

And yet your argument is that you will somehow ride the bull?

You claim Jews win and rule all, but you need to get this info out.
You say that Western civilization has fallen for 40 years, yet Jews have ruled for far longer.

And you claim freedom is to be turned on me, all while lacing your head in the noose and offering to jump.

You have no power, you have no ability by your own admission.

Yet I have already moved forward with my plans, I already have my own server setup outside your control or ICANN's.
You piss your time fervently hoping for a happening that you shall profit from.
I have already made the precautions to survive you and further my own plans.

In the end, you shall be an enjoyable attempted rabble rouser, left alone to rot as no consequence to any system.

I have already been blacklisted and found guilty of terrorist acts to the US, I am already a threat.
And you, you are just another user on Holla Forums hoping to have something when your new masters continue the shitting on you.

Grab your future and try at least, do not keep stifling yourself forever.

True, very true.
But that doesn't stop the hilarity.
They beleive themselves to be masters, to know more than God, but instead they shall find that an unmasked world befret of their censorship and machinations shall destroy them in a resplendent moment of firepower induced fuck you.

Again, you reiterate that you must have freedom for your enemies because you need freedom for yourself. You've already been BTFO on this matter, your retarded ideals have already led to the decline of the West, so all I can hope is that when the time comes to make another attempt the people see you for what you are: A snake oil salesman selling an already failed ideology because he is nothing but a hedonistic individualist.

Then it looks like these laws manage to get something right every once in a while, don't they?

you know comics aren't real, right?

No, what you think is I would allow my enemies to survive.
You are mistaking the idea that I would love and tolerate like its an MLP episode you're watching.

You want to declare everyone your enemy, that only you and those agreeing with you (for now) are right.

Been there seen that, lost family to it. A shitty Georgian already spewed the same crap you are.
It didn't last, but it sure as hell killed a lot.

ha, you wish.
All that did was tell me I'm doing something right.
For all your talk of conspiracy, you aren't even worth an airsoft pellet to a window.

To remain ideologically consistent,you must.
But you won't which indicates even you don't believe your shit.

Oh no, I can beat them ideologically, then run mop ups on those refusing to admit their defeat with 5.45.

You want to corral me as a Libertardian in the interests of making your neat little boxes to put me in.
That is why you fail, the world doesn't come in your boxes, it comes in a shitty linked list of arrays and you get the joy of realizing pajeet programmed the python code in LISP.

Edgy

What once was will be again.
As above so below.

Is that why you can't even convince shitposters on an anonymous imageboard?

Nah, its a call back to previous threads on this where an user swore he was in danger of being sniped and some member of Kike enforcement lased his TV.

I have no interest in hunting random people from the net down and hurting them.
When I do have to go against them, it really won't be with any special preference from here, all shall be judged and dealt with accordingly.
Such is the nature of rulership.

The ones that aren't interested in actually debating, or the ones that have no idea what they are even doing and worship pepes while screeching about needing more rope?

So basically you're saying "not an argument"?

Back when I still lived in Sweden, there were regularly people who called in to the radio to claim that there were no genetic difference in the way breeds act, and that it was prejudice towards breeds such as pitbulls to claim otherwise.

Nah, simply that the two sides have already developed their sides based on the available evidence and have come to seperate distinct conclusions, that do not interfere with each other.

This would be an issue should we both be seeking to rule, but you are not and I am.
You'll be dead of old age or something before it comes time to do this for real, just as much as you would fall in line under new regime, all while continuing to swear any day you shall rule.

Buddy you're telling me you're seeking to rule without authority? You want to be a Libertarian ruler?

Funny. You can rule over that failed state for as long as you like while others choose to prosper rather than suicide.

Rule without authority?
I think you really need to cut the censorship fam.
What I intend is simple, let ideas and knowledge flow freely.
And if you break my rules, whelp jail and death and all is good.
As I said my issue is censorship, you are trying to assert more, all while admitting you have nothing.

Why not try and add onto your position here?

Jews actually think this is why people don't like them.

Where can I read the rest of that?
What yonk is it from?

Thank for the link m8.

Sure is JIDF in here

I second this.

And He will look down at them and whisper "no".

Make fantasy and sci-fi great again.

Actually He'll shout freedom and serve William Wallace and Mel Gibson with a suit.
Then when that's wrapped up does everybody get to start fighting.

Nigger what? That was a blissful childhood memory for me when I was 12.

No no you're wrong. Wolverine has been replaced by X23 who has turned into the same flavor of whedonesque bitch as any other modern female superhero.

Stop plugging that kosher good goy you viral marketing off-topic shitposter.

Stay the fuck off this board.

Luthor did nothing wrong.

Oh shit I forgot superman was an ayyylium

Does this confirm Nigger in Chief is not a NATURAL BORN U.S. citizen?

why is luthor a fucking mulatto in all the animated shows?

Oh, no reason…

[citation needed]

people always say this but no one ever bothers to present any numbers, i want to see korean hulk vs last white hulk numbers, female thor vs last male thor version, wolverine vs that new X23 thing black CA vs last white CA etc etc

theabsolute.net/misogyny/tangents.html

Don't do that ever again.

But he's not.

He's just drawn bald with well defined lips.

In Superman The Animated Series I think the creative team said they wanted him to be hispanic-looking. I think it was meant to be a callback to something from the early Superman comics.

ty

They have overplayed their hand.

Share this on Normiebook / Twitter

Mediterranean, he was supposed to be Greek or something.

I am OP.

Thank you for this user. This will help greatly with normie friends.

Luther knew from day one that Superman presented a threat to humanity's potential.
As he is so useful we inevitably come to rely on him, stunting our own ability and progress.

I still don't get why they changed Jimmy, though.

Isn't he meant to be the epitome of poor little white guy? Why change his race, when he is perfectly suitable for their audience of preening "normals"?

But see, it's the logical end-game of leftists who have a natural disdain for America.

When your entire ideology is largely based on a critical re-reading of American history, such that your ideological colleagues are going around with signs and chanting slogans like "America was NEVER great!" you ultimately cannot have a character like Captain America be anything other than a villain. Indeed, he must have always been a villain because everything about America is and always has been evil.

The only way he could be redeemed is if he became marginalized in some way, which is why I'm nearly certain he's going to get gaywashed within the next two years.

He was never a "poor little white guy" because of his inherent privilege..
better check yourself

update with the "hail hydra" cap instead of the nigger cap.

SWEDEN YES

Do normal people even buy comic books now? The only thing keeping them going is the superhero films which is getting more saturated by the day the more they do these mud heroes thr less people read a nigger captain america in the cinema would bomb hard

Fucking Sweden

When Muhammad Ali took on Superman
Jewish

"DC Comics had a lot of liberal New York young Jewish men working for them at the time, who understood prejudice," says Adams. "And to depict Ali as on par with a white mythical Superman, was a subtle political act," says Adams. "The pen is mightier than the sword."

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-36467141

i really doubt it's a "stylistic choice" or whatever other nonsense. just look how long the arms are on the guy benching in the first pic

now

The Berenstain universe is starteing to grow on me.

superman was always a commie kike invention en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Siegel

Does anyone remember this guy? Nuke. A Frank Miller Marvel creation from the 80s, basically a leftist kind of smug parody of a Rambo. he was a Psycho killer Government controlled modified Super Solider. The weird part is his handles controlled him through meds. first pic related is not a meme. they gave him pills.

White Pills.
Blue Pills to pacify and sedate him.
Red Pills to make him aggressive and ready to go to battle.

Odd.

Is her superhero costume a burka?

That sounds awesome and could be pretty based if brought back and executed in the right way.

Superman wasn't the first comic hero. The first was Doc Savage, but that was before retarded capeshit superheroes.

We need more white men beating the shit out of heathen monkeys and savages to save white women and find treasure.

Did Some reading on it.. Hes been used fairly recently in the comics. That second pic is a more recent appearance. A version of the character has also been in that Netflix Jessica Jones show, which also has race mixing.

Doc Savage is based as fuck. I love capeshit too. the original shit even though Jewish isn't nearly the overt Marxist anti white shit they do now.

Totally. All Anglo nations used to have an idea of the archetypal man - a strong, resourceful and stoic proto-action hero. That has now been replaced by a focus on 'it's okay to be girly :)' propaganda.

There's even some kike psychologist definition of it now also.

People are going to psychologists for this paranoia. Really.

Somehow they're deathly afraid of that when it's the illegals and somali muslims physically assaulting people at Trump events, and Trump people get assaulted and noses broken.

What kind of name is that?

He was a useless weak white male.

Now he's a muscular dindu. Who just happens to be a love interest for supergirl.

Oh shit, this guy was on that Jessica Jones show.

He started as a cop but it turned out he was hiding from some secret whatever. Ended up using the pills to help and going nuts. Then he was out of there.

Well it's been brought back apparently. Given (((who))) ran that show I doubt it.

Have a torrent or a MEGA or something?

It hasn't really backfired until anons become aware that the kikes want us to identify as Hydra, as the kikes attacking us are already using that image.

It seems to lose it's power once you notice and then say

HAIL HYDRA!

Shut the fuck up, fag.

I swear to god anybody who posts images of cartoon girls in military uniforms has nothing of value to say.