Trump University

archive.is/lto96

So apparently no one's talking about the fraud charges against Trump for the university?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-24/heres-full-list-organizations-paid-hillary-clinton-2013-2015
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>/reddit/

So apparently no one's talking about how tough and stringy Trump Steaks™ are?

>>>/gaschamber/

Because it's just the Hillary campaign in damage control flexing its media tentacles.

Knowing about it makes me sick to my stomach honestly but I'd still take him over Hillary

shills use archive now
wew lad

So apparently no one's going to talk about that one time Trump farted in an elevator and didn't claim it?

So apparently no one's going to talk about that time Trump tipped 14.95%?

because there was no fraud.
trump U was for richfags so they could into networking.
it served its purpose, some of the students learned too well and want to sue the school to get their tuition back.
trump won't settle because if he's known as a settler he will get taken to the cleaners by every idiot he's ever stepped on.

We need to make a Holla Forums University, and we could charge normalfags admission to it and teach them the shit they could learn for free by lurking moar.

You mean everyone? The subject has come up many times. Are news and TV six months delayed over there in Israel?

This and his tax returns… is he just waiting for a tactical release of them for maximum damage or did he actually fuck up somewhere?

So apparently no one's talking about the time Trump's toilet paper hanged over instead of under?

Its a civil suit.

Trump put his name on some hokey financial seminar.
Clark Howard, Ric Edelmen, Dave Ramsey, etc all do the same shit.
There are about in the same boat as Time Shares and "self help" seminars.

They separate stupid from their money but not illegal. If this wasn't Trump it would have gone no where.

please give Trump for fuel to burn brighter, every time you sling mud or call him racist you just make him stronger

so please continue

fuck the univeristy bit, people want to know about the clinton's criminal activities which have resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands

this is the correct answer. trump uni is some stupid bullshit, but it's no more fraud than university of phoenix online

see

So apparently no one is talking about how Trump used the exit instead of the entrance to get into his rally the other night.

Didn't the one of main people suing Trump wanted to drop the case?

There was no 'fraud'.

Anyone can start a business and call it a university, he never claimed to be accredited nor was he required to be so.

So apparently no one's talking about the time wore white after labor day?

So apparently no one's talking about how Trump wears socks with sandals?

So apparently no one is talking about Trump's hair and accusing him of wanting to fuck his own daughter.

So apperantly no one's talking about how Trump eats well done steaks?

Why is nobody going to talk bout how Sanders's Wife was the president of a college who took a hefty bonus when quitting,while the school faced financial issues that led to the school's closing?

This is the same guy who's promising free college education.

So apparently no one's talking about the time Trump wore a Hilfiger undershirt?

So apparently nobody is talking about how Trump drinks water and breathes air?

So apparently no one's talking about how Trump wants to make the hollowcost real?

So apparently no one's talking about that time Trump kissed a grand Cyclops of the KKK?

Exactly

This is literally what Holla Forums is reduced to. Impotent rage and screaming profanities while they pound their desk chair in frustration and anger.

God damned I love being white in 2016.

k3k

I really hope Trump hasn't fucked up on his tax return, but he released his tax return last year and absolutely nothing was wrong.

I think he knows this, because every day the media harps on issues that don't matter but mention him is a win for him. If Trump honestly had a bombshell in his taxes he wouldn't have been dumb enough to run. He knows exactly what he is doing.

We've got a lot to talk about Holla Forums.

Every time.

14.95%?

I'm pretty sure he tipped 14.88%

ftfy

who should I vote for, chaim?

pick a random one, they are all the same establishments candidates and they all will follow the exact same policies.

i randomly picked Trump

also if you actually believed that bullshit you wouldn't have a need to post in the first place

since it doesn't really matter, eh chaim?

gas light cuck please

He did?

How much is he actually worth?

over $10,000,000,000
probably much more now.

Nobody's talking about the list of all Hillary's fake bank accounts.

kek

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-24/heres-full-list-organizations-paid-hillary-clinton-2013-2015

If Trump's smart enough he could turn the Trump University mess into an attack at the bloated, corrupt American university system and the fucked up student loan system.

It's hilarious how Holla Forums and other shitlibs act like Trump University is the only "institute of higher learning" in the US that sold its graduates a bunch of false promises and degrees not worth the paper they're printed on