Brit/Pol/- #921- Anger is Good for you Edition

Reminder to share BREXIT-THE MOVIE to all your normie contacts

youtube.com/watch?v=IPQTW88BBh0
youtube.com/watch?v=WQPILwCEiNc
youtube.com/watch?v=yIRM1qOZQPQ
This is the most powerful video, give it a watch
youtube.com/watch?v=OBzUneW_6M4

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/7186678/Priti-Patel-Uncontrolled-immigration-has-to-stop-and-be-replaced-by-an-Australian-style-system.html
express.co.uk/news/politics/675568/EU-Referendum-protesters-UKIP-Farage-Northampton-speech-safety-fears-Brexit-Remain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/28/century-donald-trump-churchill-warned-no-stronger-retrograde-force-exists-world-islam/
theguardian.com/politics/2007/aug/06/past.politics
theguardian.com/uk/2007/aug/05/race.past
poal.me/7qpuuu
books.google.co.uk/books?id=1T3RSpLdd8IC&pg=PA223&lpg=PA223&dq="He never fell when a shell went off; he never ducked when a bullet went past with its loud crack. He used to say, after watching me duck: 'It's no damn use ducking; the bullet has gone a long way past you by now."&source=bl&ots=tkgkkbeM3Y&sig=eh84XB5Meec6oFcRYFgh4afFC_Y&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjOn_m80YXNAhVTGsAKHcGlCekQ6AEIIDAB#v=onepage&q="He never fell when a shell went off; he never ducked when a bullet went past with its loud crack. He used to say, after watching me duck: 'It's no damn use ducking; the bullet has gone a long way past you by now."&f=false
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617701/Iraqi-immigrant-36-said-gay-claim-asylum-Austria-jailed-sexually-assaulting-11-year-old-girl-swimming-pool.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline
archive.is/CKNRQ
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/122770
archive.is/fjvOp
twitter.com/guardian/status/737913192475725824
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-eu-deficit-france-idUKKCN0YM1N0
talk2meradio.com/
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4m03zq/england_in_1966_racism_and_ignorance_in_the/
news.vice.com/video/jeremy-corbyn-the-outsider
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/farage-top-leave-tories-now-back-ukip-immigration-policies-this-means-we-can-win/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3618954/Tories-bid-block-fraud-inquiry-election-spending-MP-agent-attempt-stop-police-given-time-investigate-claims.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614834/Arrested-quoting-Winston-Churchill-European-election-candidate-accused-religious-racial-harassment-repeats-wartime-prime-ministers-words-Islam-campaign-speech.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/31/eu-referendum-boris-and-gove-pledge-tough-new-immigration-system/
express.co.uk/news/politics/675573/EU-referendum-fears-over-Brexit-vote-integrity-as-EU-citizens-sent-polling-cards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krishnan_Guru-Murthy
itv.com/news/2016-06-01/internet-hate-speech-to-be-blocked-within-24-hours/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/01/donald-trump-announces-uk-visit-turnberry-golf-resort-britain
theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/31/uk-voters-leaning-towards-brexit-guardian-poll-reveals
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-36388761
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36271589
archive.is/UCeM3
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/latest-polling-uk-moving-towards-brexit/
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4m0x7f/donald_trump_announces_uk_visit_for_june_24_day/
poal.me/t91w9l
standard.co.uk/news/london/plan-to-mark-out-jewish-eruv-in-camden-with-fishing-wire-a3260761.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/gynaecologist-groped-patients-and-asked-one-to-strip-off-a3260921.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/shocking-footage-shows-south-london-knife-fight-in-broad-daylight-a3261301.html
standard.co.uk/news/london/baroness-marion-lambert-renowned-art-collector-dies-after-being-hit-by-bus-in-oxford-street-tragedy-a3261006.html
standard.co.uk/news/uk/london-jihadi-i-miss-greggs-bakery-after-fleeing-uk-to-join-islamic-state-in-syria-a3250996.html
standard.co.uk/news/politics/donald-trump-to-visit-uk-on-day-after-eu-referendum-a3261336.html
standard.co.uk/news/london/appeal-to-900000-missing-eu-referendum-voters-a3261101.html
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3619005/Meet-Malachi-Kirby-South-London-star-Roots-mini-series-set-big-British-export-Hollywood.html
twitter.com/SimonJonesNews/status/738024696554377216
twitter.com/PGMcNamara/status/738013331685048320
archive.is/H61ug
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/less-500-163000-migrants-find-jobs-sweden/
youtu.be/Alryavu9D5k?t=8m12s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Hidalgo
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/farage-eu-mafia-feeds-off-britains-power/
twitter.com/bbcquestiontime/status/738041683389075456
poal.me/vy0407
youtu.be/vi3SQq1KjN4?t=12m11s
poal.me/tckh6e
poal.me/d63iq6
youtube.com/watch?v=ivhqJrcl-V8
activismefrancais.tumblr.com
norse-mythology.org/symbols/swastika-ancient-origins-modern-misuse/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3620246/Judge-declares-Tory-MP-s-General-Election-defeat-Nigel-Farage-VOID-throws-bid-block-police-extending-expenses-probe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=l9iIzybdRK4
hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/ytl/sSPRzi9D_lXKu6N8sv3yY3X07U3VctmBfILKsZ5P6WY=?hl=en_US&authuser=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks OP.

Man.

People depress me.
So sadly ignorant of global politics or even local ones.

Writing or saying something for no reason other than that to indicate how virtuous/good you are.

"I have a wife Holla Forums look at me"
"She's attractive look at me"
"Look how good I am"

That's virtue signalling. Creeps into all facets of politics (left or right), unfortunately.

I hate and loathe this word thanks to lefties

Nice one lad, OP of last thread. Wondering why you didn't make this sooner tbh

SHAME!

True like innovation it's overused.

Problem is it is the correct word to use in this context.
They do not know much if anything about politics.
This is why the lefties use it. To try and make themselves look educated.

Nice job, being such a fuck up.

I just got out the shower tbh, was not expecting to be confronted with a disaster tbh

Why doesn't our CoA look like this?

Does the golden harp signify our continued claim to Ireland?

It was a prank tbh but you bullies just want an excuse to bully so go ahead and don't even worry about my feelings nobody ever does all they do is bully and call me sausage head but i don't care that my head is long I'm better off 5'7" than 5'2"

Because we have claim on all Ireland and northern Ireland has no coot of urms

Are you paid to post such stupid shit?

He's NA.
He does it for free.

anyone else got any other versions of this?

Are you paid to be such a humourless nerd?

Nice memes

To be fair though.

Most of the people supporting NA have no idea what it actually is. As is always the case with honeypots.

I know lad. They don't even realise they're in . . .

THE DATABASE

Report those that try to disrupt the thread.

Meeting her tomorrow Lads

I hope I don't herp the derp… she's perfect

Priti Patel: Uncontrolled immigration has to stop and be replaced by an Australian style points system

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/7186678/Priti-Patel-Uncontrolled-immigration-has-to-stop-and-be-replaced-by-an-Australian-style-system.html

Don't NA still do that facebook background check shit?

Aye, point a fucking gun at them if they're browner than #FFCC99

Such a godly system compared with what we have now… Pretty sure we don't even have a system currently, just let any brown fuck in.

The Australian system is good, but the aussies take in huge amounts. We need to have same system but much lower amounts than now - tens not 100s of thousands per year.

Didn't save them but here's a new template if anyone wants to mess around again.

BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL!

we're 'only' supposed to be taking in 12000 or so refugees per year.

communist lefty faggot greens want to bump this up to 50k per year.

in melbourne, we take in about 100k new arrivals each year. it's fucking ridiculous

i wish we still had the white australia policy. at least the europeans became positive, productvie members of society.

It's 5k a year currently isn't it?

Or did they change that?

LMFAO

LEFTIES ARE INTIMIDATED BY OLD MEN IN WHEELCHAIRS

watch video lads, fucking hilarious

express.co.uk/news/politics/675568/EU-Referendum-protesters-UKIP-Farage-Northampton-speech-safety-fears-Brexit-Remain

Lord Carlile, what a shit-lord.

100% Agreed, tens of thousands per year max. I hope it's not fucked up.

Sounds based.

nope, 13750 per year, + an additional 12000 syrians :(

at least according to the paper i was reading at work a few weeks ago. (pictured)

it really was. according to the wiki article it was phased out in the 1970s, but in reality we didnt have any issues until we started allowing africans in which happened in the late 90s iirc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy

Normies idolise Churchill.

Despite his massive errors during WW2, he was based, especially towards migrants and Islam.

"Islam is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia (Rabies) in a dog.”

Why aren't we promoting this more to redpill the masses?

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/28/century-donald-trump-churchill-warned-no-stronger-retrograde-force-exists-world-islam/

Archives expose Churchill's true thoughts on immigrants

theguardian.com/politics/2007/aug/06/past.politics

What Churchill said about Britain's immigrants

theguardian.com/uk/2007/aug/05/race.past

Oh I thought you meant the UK.

lol

We're actually taking in less than Australia…

We have a points based visa system put in place by Blair, but it has to adapt to the EU requirement that we abolish borders with member states and the uncontrolled number of people that brings in. UKIP advocates we withdraw from the EU and then set up a migration control commission tasked with bringing net migration down and prioritising workers with skills demanded by our economy.

Somehow this is "divisive".

they don't idolise churchill. They idolise the character of churchill that has been fed to them over the years through propaganda.

anti churchill types like to cut his quotes too.
they'll use something like this.

when in reality he was talking about using non lethal teargas.

full quote:

I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against uncivilised tribes. The moral effect should be so good that the loss of life should be reduced to a minimum. It is not necessary to use only the most deadly gasses: gasses can be used which cause great inconvenience and would spread a lively terror and yet would leave no serious permanent effects on most of those affected."

When does Dotun Adebayo do his radio programme?

Thinking we should call him up asking about Rotherham tbh.

I think his actions in WW1 are enough to reveal him for what he is.
A vile creature who should have been killed at birth.

You mean the war where he resigned from parliament and personally led several excursions into no man's land along the Western Front?

How did that in any way "reveal him" as "a vile creature"?

Look into his activities as first lord of the admiralty.
Got a lot of people killed and pissed off enough people that when the all party coalition was formed his exclusion from it was a stated requirement for it to happen.

And when he "resigned" and buggered off to play about with the army. He was a hazard to everyone around him with his glory seeking ways.
He didn't decide to return to Britain. He was sent home before someone shot him and blamed the Germans.

He did two things right during and prior to WW1.
Pushing modernisation in the navy and the tank committee.

So did any leading figure in either war. People make mistakes.
When you read how Hitler forced close to a million Axis soldiers to their deaths in Stalingrad I wonder if "vile creature" pops up in your mind too.

Source on this.
The man had balls of steel.
Went out into no mans land when his subordinates were pissing themselves at the idea of getting blown to bits.
Gave them courage.

Source on this.

JUST GOT THIS SENT TO ME BY SOMEONE IN NATIONAL ACTION SENSITIVE INFORMATION

poal.me/7qpuuu

poal.me/7qpuuu

Still waiting on that source lad.

books.google.co.uk/books?id=1T3RSpLdd8IC&pg=PA223&lpg=PA223&dq="He never fell when a shell went off; he never ducked when a bullet went past with its loud crack. He used to say, after watching me duck: 'It's no damn use ducking; the bullet has gone a long way past you by now."&source=bl&ots=tkgkkbeM3Y&sig=eh84XB5Meec6oFcRYFgh4afFC_Y&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjOn_m80YXNAhVTGsAKHcGlCekQ6AEIIDAB#v=onepage&q="He never fell when a shell went off; he never ducked when a bullet went past with its loud crack. He used to say, after watching me duck: 'It's no damn use ducking; the bullet has gone a long way past you by now."&f=false

Still waiting on the source, lad. He gave one guy courage? If that considering that the guy doesn't talk about being inspired.

Anti Churchill is a codeword for faggot

Wish someone would put this manlet in his cuckshed.

Anyone have the Lemmy Wojak?

Churchill was a Zionist puppet, and I pray for the day when all his busts and statues are melted down, smashed or otherwise destroyed.

That'll happen the day communists take government and abolish the monarchy.

Cheer on that day, comrade!
The revolution is coming!
You just need to believe….

Not liking Churchill automatically makes me a Communist, typical good Goy logic.
Churchill was a traitor, and he deserved a traitors death. In calling for and continuing the war he betrayed his King and Country not because he believed in his anti- German rhetoric, but because he was given a lot of money by Jewish interests.

Thanks to him and others like him, we became indebted to the Yanks, lost our empire and began to be flooded with foreigners. We didn't have to go to war with a country that had never attacked us, but we did.

When will Mensch shut the fuck up? I don't even get this wound up with feminists, she's a blithering moron with nothing useful to say.

I didn't know Heat Street was hers. Her kike husband is probably funding it, so she can propagate shrill whining for the Jews.

I'd say no enemies to the right, but she's fucking centre-right, which means she's far-left.

Well considering Kikepiro's ideology seems to be completely contained in the idea of lying to get people to trust him and then trying to subvert those who listen to him to push his Jewish ethno-nationalist agenda at the cost off the nations and people he is misleading, Trump may be on to something.

Yeah, no.

The Empire before the outbreak of WW2 was essentially British Africa and the Raj.
The Raj was going regardless of the outcome of the war (Hitler had a massive hardon for Indian/Arab natioanlism) and Africa was abandoned as fast as possible because those in charge deemed it unprofitable to keep.

If Britain really wanted to it could have easily kept its African possessions long into the 60s/70s, as Portugal did.
There just wasn't any point in it.

What made the British Empire an empire in the first place was its dominance over India.
Losing that meant a loss of imperial status.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617701/Iraqi-immigrant-36-said-gay-claim-asylum-Austria-jailed-sexually-assaulting-11-year-old-girl-swimming-pool.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Iraqi who got asylum claiming he was gay has been jailed (5 months) for sexually assaulting an 11-year-old girl at a swimming pool

Churchill's only flaw was that he wasn't Zionist enough.

Hullo Moshe, doing all right down in Tel Aviv?

FUCK OFF NA

You're traitors to Britain.

sage
Brit/pol/ just complains and does nothing. It's for fucking pussies and they shit up this board with whining like cunts

greetings from canada

Social Services allows lesbians to murder kid because they are lesbians

8CHANS IMAGE ERROR MADE MY PEPE INTERACTIVE

I chuckled pretty hard. Top lad.

Lads I only downloaded this app that echoes Jewish names a week ago and I think its making me antisemitic.

Good morning, lads. Less than a week till the Farage - Cameron debate and till the lefties panic over their lack of registered voters.

Is this like some sort of based civic nationalist false flag or something?

I fucking hate my generation. Bunch of narcissistic clueless cunts.

holy fuck that man jaw

Fuck off Jerrycuck Churchill was based

I keep forgetting how close we are to the Frogs tbh lads

Is Farage going to an hero if we lose this one lads?

Part of me wants a relationship
Part of me can't stand women

What do lads? I'm weighing up female company against vidya and no drama and women ain't looking so hot.

I might.

What's the point anymore if we vote to remain.

at least take a few of the traitors with you

Toss him to the gypsies if we lose, we cannot be seen to be accepting of failure tbh lad.

Either kill yourself or get a more self-developing pursuit for Christssake man.

t. Atlantologist and priest of Kek.

I can't die now faggot, I've got a country to defend. Call of duty is teaching me to shoot while Minecraft teaches me how to build and farm. I'll be SAS by the time I finish Black ops 2!

We won't lose lad.
We will
WIN

Sky Poll: 'Noise' Leaves EU Voters Undecided

archive.is/CKNRQ

Translation: Errrrr, just tell me more propergander so that I can feel less bad about voting against British sovereignty and culture.

Fucking bellends.

How can you know that. I've been convincing people to leave, family and colleagues I've managed to swing remain, but I feel like it's not going to happen, and it's getting me down.

Honestly lad we're likely to be cheated out of a leave vote, but it won't matter long term as the EU is fucked either way. Just weather the storm ol' chum.

civic nationalism is for cuckolds

Meme magic user.
Last year I started campaigning for brexit. I picked this trip, as a symbol of our victory to meme it into reality. When we win I will retire it and not use it again. It's the most important victory of our generation.

Thus, we will win. It's coming, the last week they've pumped out fear after fear campaign. Economy economy economy. Do you know why lad? Because they're terrified.

They've had the lugenpresse tell us it is close. But they have already factored in youth participation rates, 100k left leaning people going off to glastonbury - registered voters, and they've realised they're in some deep shit.

This is why we're now hearing rumours that EU nationals have 'accidentally' been put on the voting record for the EU referendum.

The reality is, they're terrified, and we will WIN

should stop the video games, lad. I am a fat NEET and I haven't played in years. As for women I hate them too but they are necessary tbh

Any one of you lads seen this before?

Petition: we require parliament to debate Lord Kilmuir's letter to Edward Heath

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/122770

Letter in question is here: archive.is/fjvOp

Not looking good tbh.

Is there any point getting involved with women bringing children into this world who will live to see Britain submit to Allah (swt)

If we lose, it'll be equal to the UK population saying: "Kill us."

So it'll make the collapse of the UK into schadenfreude because you'll know that the majority of the population asked for their fate. Just like the South African apartheid referendum where most of the white population voted to commit suicide.

I'll feel sorry for the minority of Britons who voted to leave, but that's life.

Lord Alex Carlile, the son of Polish Jewish immigrants Erwin and Sabina Falik, was brought up in Rossett, North Wales and Lancashire. He was educated at Epsom College and at King's College London where he graduated in Law in 1969. He was called to the Bar by Gray's Inn in 1970 and became a QC at the unusually young age of 36.

I keep finding rare Peter videos lads.

I know I shouldn't say this. But imagine if a terrorist attack happened at the euros before the referendum.

Could be the one time islams done something useful.

You can expect them to spin it as "We need to stay in Europe to establish solidarity with our neighbours and to increase our security! #StrongerInEurope #UnitedAgainstTerrorism #TogetherAgainstExtremism #WeAreAllBrothersAndSisters"

The Paris attacks happened literally three weeks before the French regional elections and the Front National still didn't win a single region.

Islamics will want to preserves the EU as it means they get full access to the continent

But user didn't you hear? They want us to be divided :^)

Literally retarded lads

The board isn't loading properly, anyone else with this problem?

What's happened to the board?

What's happened to the board?

There are people who claim bennies who use that as an excuse?

Weird, did they just change the website?

twitter.com/guardian/status/737913192475725824

We're finished lads.

Also yeah, what the fuck is happening to the board?

I'm on mobile. Can't see anything happening. You're scaring me guys.

The board appears to be fucked, gentlemen.

Ph҉'ng҉lu҉i ҉mg҉lw'nafh Cth҉u҉lhu R'҉lyeh wgah'nagl fht҉ag҉n

I'm not seeing anything. Could you guys provide a screenshot of the problem

He just couldn't help himself.

LADS

Douglas Carswell live on BBC2 at 11:30am TODAY

Tweet your most Civic questions about the referendum to #BBCAskThis

I can't reply to you directly, old chap. The reply system is fucked along with the update thread system. Keep fighting the good fight!

Board themes appear to have been disabled, most functions are failing to execute (click-to-quote, show post options, etc.)

see pic for example

Manual replies are still possible, not to put too much of a fine point on it. Hope it goes back to normal soon, user.

It seems to be fixed on my end. That was a scary few minutes lads, no mistake.

Nice samefag lad.

L.O.L. whatever you say, my friend.

Hey, new I.D. and everything!

We aren't particularly impressed tbh

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-eu-deficit-france-idUKKCN0YM1N0

EU gives budget leeway to France 'because it is France' - Juncker

talk2meradio.com/

FARAGE ON RADIO

Just rowed for ten minutes, lads. I'm going to make it.

You can do it!

But germany was bombed in non military bases first

Everything's back to normal, phew.

Fuck off poshfag.

Crazy lolcows fam

this site is buggy today

Lmfao forever at wagies paying for this insane shit lads

England in 1966: Racism and ignorance in the Midlands

Mossman's use of undercover recordings to capture examples of racism was "groundbreaking", said Jenny Phillamore, professor of migration and superdiversity at University of Birmingham.

"I have not heard of anything like that happening before and even today that would be quite groundbreaking and controversial," she said.

Fifty years on, Prof Phillamore says the West Midlands has made huge leaps forward - but the same undercover exercise could bring similar results.

"Back in the 60s, racism would have been an everyday experience for migrants," she said.

[…]

Fifty years on, Prof Phillamore says the West Midlands has made huge leaps forward - but the same undercover exercise could bring similar results.

"Back in the 60s, racism would have been an everyday experience for migrants," she said.

"Now, actually people feel they fit in, they [live in] quite convivial areas. But if you move out of those very diverse areas, people are still likely to experience racism.

"If you went undercover here I imagine you would still get racist responses but they are more complicated today.

"That tends to make people want to remain in the super-diverse areas. In Birmingham, we do now embrace the fact that we are a super-diverse city."

'''But Shirley Cooper says she still lives with prejudice five decades after arriving.

"A lot of what they were saying [in the documentary] is still being said now," she said.

"I've been going round trying to use a contactless card for the last month. They're not saying 'we're not going to accept your card because you're black' - they're giving me conversations about fraud.

"Or 'the machine doesn't work' and yet it worked for the person before me and after."'''

I'M GOING TO SET THE BULLIES ON YOU ALL

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4m03zq/england_in_1966_racism_and_ignorance_in_the/

Bump.

I am too fat to run, lad, and I got stretch marks on my tits, hips and tummy so I don't want to swim.

Thanks, lad

Why would you do that, lad?

news.vice.com/video/jeremy-corbyn-the-outsider
Documentary by Vice on Jeremy Corbyn during the anti-Semitism row…

KEK

Topkek. Could spin this as sexism on his part.

Just finished first year of uni

How did you get that fat in the first place lad?

It's a pain lads

Slightly excited about the prospect of having a Prime Minister who looks homeless tbh.

How would that happen, didn't P.M. Cameron win big recently? Anyhow, that's why the Brexit referendum is on the table.

This is how Muslims ACTUALLY think

eating a lot, sitting a lot, not working out at all tbh. Just tried to go for a bike ride, but even with a pillow on the seat I can feel it eat into my coccyx which felt pretty painful tbh.

You sound so fucking pathetic. Bloody hell, lad.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/farage-top-leave-tories-now-back-ukip-immigration-policies-this-means-we-can-win/

ARE NIGE FOR BREITBART: Top ‘Leave’ Tories Now Back UKIP Immigration Policies… This Means We Can Win

5 months. FIVE MONTHS FOR SOMETHING WORSE THAN DEATH. Seriously rapists should get a way longer sentence.

Why won't this sad little ginger freak just shut up?

You're not meant to be sitting on the seat all the time. To do it properly, you'll be mostly elevated above the seat by standing on the peddles while cycling rather than staying seated.

But that gets exhausting, besides that's 22 stones on one leg, hardly better than jogging tbh

I've been biking for over a week now once a day sometimes twice.

It still hasn't gotten any fucking easier I'm fucking destroyed by these steep hills every time and pant like i'm about to die.

How can USAnons throw stones when their nation is not only the propagator of, but also the biggest victim of cultural Marxism?

Bet you'd be fun to bully.

Are you coming to the meetup?

What meetup

10/10 solid laugh

It's the only way to make themselves sleep at night.

I've been cycling regularly for about two years now, and my only real annoyance is the back of my shirt getting damp from sweat. Git gud lad.

It never gets easier, man. I biked almost every day growing up.

Yfw Cameron gone in a month

you will see the change in long term
keep going

whats your diet like?

That's not the same thing lad.

Why is that not the same?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3618954/Tories-bid-block-fraud-inquiry-election-spending-MP-agent-attempt-stop-police-given-time-investigate-claims.html

Tories' bid to block fraud inquiry into election spending: MP and his agent attempt to stop police being given more time to investigate claims

Craig Mackinlay who defeated UKIP boss Nigel Farage in Thanet South last May will today mount legal bid to block a police inquiry into allegations of electoral misconduct

WE'RE GONNA FUCK SOME PAKIS UP

A lot changes from childhood to manhood, one of those being how your body adapts to constant physical challenges.

A child wouldn't get shredded and strong after lifting weights, for example.

r8 my oc lads

Kids can get fit, no? Either way are you saying that if I bicycle a lot now I will actually feel a difference?

Provided you have proper diet, certainly.

I used to bike to the gym (1-2 miles) and felt amazing after a couple of months. I no longer had burn in my calves when biking uphill, and where I live A LOT of the land is uphill.

that's nice. Doesn't winter kill your bike gains though?

Keep cycling in winter?

What do you mean?

but it is slippery and cold.

m8, it's fucked up.

It was Paul Weston from Liberty GB and he was campaigning for European Parliament at the time.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614834/Arrested-quoting-Winston-Churchill-European-election-candidate-accused-religious-racial-harassment-repeats-wartime-prime-ministers-words-Islam-campaign-speech.html

meant for

wew

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/31/eu-referendum-boris-and-gove-pledge-tough-new-immigration-system/

It could be multiple things

he looks like roy.

Going for a run later.

We're all going to make it lads.

When the pakis attack make sure you're able to outrun them

tbh pakis have probably the lowest power level of all xenos.

Buy a cheap cycle machine for winter?

You can't outrun the taxi drivers lad.

But I hate those things. I don't like the feeling of not getting anywhere. However with rowing I don't really have this problem.

Oh, then row? Rowings pretty good, just got to be careful or you'll end up like Andrew Marr…

Know how you feel about machines, lad.

I hate using them.
Half the fun of running/biking is seeing the world around you go by.
Without that it just becomes cold, mechanical exercise.

M8, start doing short exercises where you balance on one leg, and lift that leg slowly until your entire weight is balanced upon it.

He only got a stroke because he overexerted himself, no?

Yeah, and the resistance doesn't feel right either. Like there is no top of the hill or rest when you go down one.

You want to destroy my knees, lad?

express.co.uk/news/politics/675573/EU-referendum-fears-over-Brexit-vote-integrity-as-EU-citizens-sent-polling-cards

Do you want strong legs or not?

I told you yesterday. I got general election poll cards in 2010 and 2015 PRIOR to becoming a British citizen. All my Polish friends also got the poll cards. Not sure if they got EU ref cards now, because I don't keep in touch.

did anyone really expect them not to try rig it? they'll try a couple more methods like this, then resort to outright fixing numbers.

Now I think it was a bit stupid to throw them away instead of treating as keepsakes.

Exactly this; it would be a constant stream of, "wow, imagine just how much worse it would be if the UK wasn't in the EU; we'd be getting weekly bombings if it weren't for our neighbors in the EU"

I am already a t-rex since I am so fat tbh, but I want to be healthier

Fucking manlets. When will they learn.

tbh I really like running on a sunny day in the park

You see couples kissing in the trees, lying in the grass, walking hand in hand. Women smiling at you.
It's top tier motivation to push yourself.

Same deal though.

If you can't lift your own body weight, you'll never lose weight.

DESIGNATED

Thank God people don't listen to this angry manlet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krishnan_Guru-Murthy

This nog has the Sargon accent, the most grating fucking annoying voice I've ever heard.

And a Jew. There was a great Twitter exchange between Emperor Trump and Dopey Sugar.

Trump said: on your knees and say 'Thank you Mr Trump'.

I am saying I already have strong legs, lad, but I can't make my joints stronger.

I hate that cunt.

Sure lad whatever

My GP recommended using glucosamine.

Where'd Sarcuck pick it up anyway? Or is it just something he adopted so that he could get more views from the Yanks?

Yeah, I remember that BTFO-ing. The Apprentice UK is trash anyway, and I just felt sorry for any American contestants that came over here to participate.

Jesus Christ.

He grows the beard to hide hid double chin.

Looks like Genghis Kahn, only without the world conquering masculinity and ambition. Just a fat, mixed race loser.

God. That fucking annoying voice too.

Remember when he said that population density was the reason why White Western Civilization dominates the world?

What the fuck is he smoking.

Genghis Kahn was a ginger m8.

I still can't understand that even now. By that logic, the Dutch should have been the global Empire in our place, or even the Chinese.

what does Joe Owens say about that?

Woes response was hilarious.

Does he not know a thing about India and China? Our boys invaded those nations despite being outnumbered tens of thousands to one.

He said the reasons they weren't successful was Imperialism.

Yeah…

HYBRID VIGOUR

Ah, the old 'history began with imperialism' shtick. I despair for these retards, I really do.

I am interested in hearing what he has to say about Erdoğan weaponising the wombs of Muslim women soon to go to Europe. He is anti-Islam, but at the same time fine with displacement.

Forgot to attach this image.

I wonder what his excuse would be?

Well he believes nurture > nature so we can integrate all of these people, and you can be ethnically English but be black.

That's the standard canard.

I know that feeling.

If we vote to stay, I hope all our talented, (white), young future tax-payers emigrate en masse, leaving the self-loathing Left with their wonderful Romanian gypsy immigrants. What a future!

The thumbnail is all I need to know about this video, isn't it?

Isn't ethnicity tied to race and culture though? Also, I don't think that argument works on Muslims in a multicultural society.

Here's the jezza doc for those interested…

He kept misconstruing race and nationality, and saying that if you have a shared cultural background and language you're of the same ethnicity, even if you're black and 'English'.

The description kicked me while I was down.

Might have been welcomed into the horde then afterall.

From what I've heard the doc exhibits top tier arrogance from Corbyn.
Contemplating whether to put myself through watching that tosser for 30 minutes or not.

Makes me madder than it should.

But when people say "ethnically x" they say so because there are different races in the country. Say "ethnically Swedish" to distinguish them from black "Swedes"

Should do an across the Pond equivalent with ARE NIGE toasting Corbyn.

Think I'm going to go with Michael Foot 2.0, rather than cuck.

just fuck my country up

O'IM JUST A NOWMAL EAST END (((GEEZER))) FROM DE COCKERNEY EAST END IRNT AYE?

At least I know nearly everyone here will be voting leave

Haha, actually a couple of pages further, and now my local MP put in a piece saying to leave the EU, nice

Oddly enough I don't know anyone who's voting to Remain.

I only know one person who will vote to remain, my mums friend

If I didn't feel like a sack of shit then I'd be out there trying to get people to leave

so what exactly is stopping him to peddle his wares to the 500 million Europeans even if bongistan leaves? Other than EU sanctions against Britain as punishment i mean.

Fucking feminists man.

Perfect case of crabs in a bucket. The only men that'll have them are beta cucks so in their world every man has to be a beta cuck so they don't feel bad about it.

Wonderful ode to Are Nige

Is that really 140 characters?

itv.com/news/2016-06-01/internet-hate-speech-to-be-blocked-within-24-hours/

Bigots like us need shutting down lads.

Ha, how do they plan on doing that?

This you again ruseman?

Thank God my Dad told me "if someone hits you, you hit them back" when I was younger. I could've ended up being a naive and bullied beta male no offence intended to anyone who was bullied, of course.

they already block and delete anything from ISIS. everyone can see they just added that one in there for the "muh ebil terrorisds" effect

In reality all our edgy alt-right twitter accounts will be shut down.

yeah whatever
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if they take my 2d waifus i'm going to put anthrax in London's water supply

You're talking about the European Commission, 28 national governments, and the world's largest social media platforms, all arrayed against us.

They'll find a way - but then we'll find another way.

My dad told me the same thing. So I nutted the cunt and broke his nose.

He did not mess with me after that.

I would have hit back if I could. I was a small child
At least you learn to be a massive smartass if you don't have strength on your side.

Can't tell if they're fake or not anymore.
The amount of insanity that woman comes out with is astounding.

True.

Get a serious adrenaline rush every time I'm in a confrontational situation now.
Usually a struggle between the part of me that wants to escalate the situation into violence and the part of me that wants things to remain calm.

smh

Here's what they did. They equated us with ISIS in this publication, so that in the minds of ordinary people who don't have the time or interest to do much truth-seeking we'll be equated with ISIS.

I'm exactly the same, although I am rather tempered by the fact I would get absolutely fucked up in a fight - as I didn't grow past the age of 13.

I wish I was more violent as a kid, the fights I got into were shit-tier, and I felt like I couldn't punch hard because of adrenaline, but now I know how to punch hard but I don't have anyone to fight
I often have dreams about hitting people but it actually hurts them, last night I smashed a bottle and broke someones teeth

To add, when I smashed his teeth out, this somehow made it happen to me, I could feel my teeth fall out, but suddenly I felt them again

wew

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/01/donald-trump-announces-uk-visit-turnberry-golf-resort-britain

Trump visiting us on Brexit result day

We might have to fight soon, lad, and there'll be plenty of faces for you to smash in by then.

Opposite problem for me, i was a STRONK kid, kept accidently hurting family and it culminated in nearly breaking my uncles kneecap with a toy hammer.

As a result, developed strong aversion to people entering my personal space on the off chance i might hurt them and this likely is the reason i'm socially retarded.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS IS THE END OF THE TRADITIONAL FAMILY UNIT FUCKING SCUM

Welfare was a mistake

is this good or bad?

is Trump actually "Toxic" or is that just a minority of loud Pakis and the BBC who are setting that narrative?

Anger and rage are no longer spontaneous emotions for me, but a natural state I'm in every single day.

Some days it's higher, some days it's lower.

It's changed everything about my nature. It's changed everything about my life plan.

So I work and I build myself into a soldier, and on days I can't do that I sit and I wait and I think about the war that is to come.

I think about the people who I've known who I might have to kill, friends now turned enemies and I think about the people I don't know, in the trenches and in the foxholes who will replace them as strangers turned natural allies.

I think about it all, all the time. The twenty something year olds just like me who will force me into the war but won't fight themselves. The invaders we let in without even putting up a fight. The people we let them abuse, and the fact we can't come to the aid of our own people because the laws upheld by our own people prevent us from doing so. The amount of times we've let people overseas trample and stomp all over us and the fact the people we should trust to vote in bleed us ever and ever more.

So not only is anger good for us, it should be natural to us. It should be constant. It should be the only fire within you that roars.

Our green and pleasant pastures, we shall defend till the very last breath

Could spin this as her being sexist to her own sex: "Woman Claims Life as Government-Funded Baby Factory is the Best"

How do you even care for 12 children? Holy shit. I wouldn't even consider having one due to the tremendous amount of effort and financials involved.

But what I'm really surprised about is that she isn't a hamplanet. Then again- running after that many kids would keep you fit i suppose.

Sometimes I hate not being angry
I NEED ANGER, but sometimes I just get dulled so much by staying inside for a few days

She probably doesn't. The government hands out child carers like candy.

Fanny probably looks like a kicked over trifle though.

cuck

I feel much the same way lad.

I relish the day when things kick off and get a lot simpler. When the weak die and the strong survive.

She's having white children. I don't see the problem here. Why isn't the DM writing about the Iqbal family who live 15 to a house and have 6 kids and claim housing benefit, child benefit, etc? What is more damaging to our society?

No need for AI.

Would tap that. Not a munter, no evidence of coalburning.

In a way we're forced into this type of thinking by the extraordinary circumstances of mass migration, but in another this attitude is incredibly damaging and destructive and should be shamed.

Is that so? I didn't realise that was a thing in Britain.

OY VEY THEY DON'T WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE DIVERSITY?

FLOOD THAT JEWISH SETTLEMENT WITH DARKIES, PRONTO

I would probably end up killing the child out of frustration, neither of us want that user.

bit cheeky tbh

ho ho ho…

Should I grow a moustache lads?

no

Depends on your face shape lad

I know exactly how you feel lad.

Ever since I began allowing myself to seethe (as opposed to pushing the emotion away) I feel so much more masculine, controlled anger is integral to a man's nature. Without it you get the emasculated pacifists found in government today.

Depends - do you grow one of those feathery sexual predator mustaches or a full one?

He's the best thing that's happened to USA in living memory, and by shifting the overton window it's potentially great for us too

saved/10

That's social conditioning though. Remove BBC cuckoldry from our media, promote nationalism, they won't be mudsharks, they'll be future mothers for our soldiers.

Demography is destiny.

based

I want to know if you are representative of the average person, or if most people are BBC watching people who hate "Toxic" "Racist" trump.

Lets be honest by posting in the seedier version of 4chan we arent exactly the average person.

Only if you copy this guy.

A lot of bad things here. No father. Single mother who is too lazy to do anything, doubt she actually raises her kids, and we have to pay for them.

No, they'll always have daddy issues regardless of which culture you put them in.

20 years ater

No thanks.

Are you saying you want a pedo mustache or that you can grow a decent one?

There you are. The guy who constantly implores others to not have kids because "they'll racemix".

Do you know white women out-breed less than white men? Do you know whites out-breed less than any other race? Literally fuck off you defeatist shill.

both

JUST

moustache is ok if you can grow it full.

don't ever grow a beard. I have no idea how this horrible trend caught on, or why anyone would want to follow the hipsters into this one

Huh. Most people I know usually get a sprinkling of red rather than blonde. You naturally blonde?

I know lad, I often don't have the energy to shave and I end up with terrible spots if I shave, it looks fucking horrible, at least I have the excuse of being a NEET
at least by the time I'm 30 I'll be able to sport a great beard, t-thanks dad

You know when we said "we need more white kids"… we didn't mean like this

Check 'em boys

Your post makes no sense.

When you raise 12 kids without a father they grow up to become shit. Especially women.
Just a basic fact of life.

I grew up in an area where there was a girl who'd let anyone fuck her so long as you asked her.
Had no father. Fucked as many boys as possible to fill the gap left in her psyche.

WE LEAVE THE EU

I don't know, mostly brown and blonde hairs

check em

Dirty/sandy blonde then.
No checking 4u

Behind closed doors most Brit men are pretty red pilled about the threat of islam. Women, students and leftists less so. Most don't have strong views on mexicans either way. However in public most will be less open to expressing support as the leftists are very vocal and eager to attack, and they have political correctness, the threat to your job and to some extent the legal system on their side.

I meant there are both brown and blonde hairs, not a mixed colour lad

52% OF POLLED VOTERS IN FAVOUR OF BREXIT
theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/31/uk-voters-leaning-towards-brexit-guardian-poll-reveals

Well I meant the hair on your head, so I assumed a mixture would just end up looking like sandy blonde

Think I could just about stomach my son bringing home an Indian girl.
Would burst out in uncontrollable rage if my daughter brought home a nigger though.

Anyone know why I feel this way, lads?

I'm a pretty racist guy, it's just the image of my son sleeping with a non white doesn't bother me nearly as much as my hypothetical daughter/sister/mother sleeping with one.
Something about the latter feels like it's raping me of my masculinity just thinking about it.

Lel, they're fucking scared.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-36388761

this is totally unbiased and a good use of taxpayer's money

a white man having a child with a coloured woman does not affect his ability to later produce white children (e.g. thomas jefferson), however in a woman it does

POO IN LOO

Because it all stems from sexual conquest/protection

Nation, natus, natalism, etc

Because she would be a coal-burner? That being said, it is rather odd, probably just how you perceive daughters vs sons.

Wait a minute… Enoch said it was 30,000 in his speeches. Christ they even lied to eachother.

i think the 30,000 figure is the immediate post war years iirc

What?

Probably something to do with traditional roles, yeah.

Don't think I'd want daughters anyway tbh lads

Seem like a load of hassle. You'd constantly be worrying about them and wanting to shield them whereas with boys you can just let them roam around and grow into becoming men.

WE'RE WINNING BOYS
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36271589

Every fucking thread, man

WHEN WILL TECHNOLOGY JUST FUCKING COLLAPSE, I CANT WAIT 5 OR 10 YEARS

I don't want to die, lad. You will hunt and cook for me, right?

Never.

boys who have no fathers are apparently attracted to strong fascist leaders

I will, honey, but you'll have to look for the kids

I think that's bullshit, all the lads I know who've grown up without fathers are degenerates or lefties(sometimes both)

I can't make kids, but I can take care of yours tbh

t. whig

are you sterile?

It's the tosser.

I'm a lad, lad

well, unless on of you isn't a lad, you'll have no kids

No problem, we'll just steal some then.

etc

Not happening, m8

Not even in the Green Party's wildest dreams.

Guardian Poll: Brexit Campaigners Take Lead After Hardline Immigration Messaging

A series of polls published in recent days shows the case for Brexit gaining traction, and in some cases has the Leave campaign establishing a lead over Remain.

Two polls conducted for The Guardian by ICM shows voters favouring Brexit by 52 per cent to 48 per cent. Notably the result was the same regardless of whether respondents were surveyed online or by telephone. '

Up to now telephone polling has tended to favour the Remain campaign, with only two such polls giving Leave the lead. That makes the result of the ICM phone poll all the more concerning for Britain Stronger In Europe because that method shows Leave gaining seven points to 52 per cent, and Remain down seven to 48 per cent.

The Guardian reports that the result using the online method is almost unchanged, but the change in result for phone polled respondents appears to identify a shift towards Brexit, despite what the paper describes as “a slew of warnings from the most senior members of the government about the economic risks of doing so.”

Commenting on the development, ICM Research director Martin Boon said:

“Our poll rather unhinges a few accepted orthodoxies. It is only one poll but, in a rather unexpected reverse of polling assumptions so far, both our phone poll and our online poll are consistent on both vote intentions and on the EU referendum.”

Yesterday’s ORB phone poll for The Telegraph also showed a shift towards Leave representing a four-point swing in just one week. Remain still enjoys a lead in that poll, by 53 per cent to 47 per cent, but Tory election strategist Sir Lynton Crosby told The Telegraph the shift to Leave can be explained by its “increasing focus on lack of control over immigration and associated message discipline.”

Showing where the Leave campaign has made progress, ORB research gives them a net lead over Remain on immigration of 29 points, with 52 per cent of voters believing it has the right position on the issue. Sir Lynton commented:

“While this ORB poll shows the Leave campaign is being more effective, they will need continue to campaign with the same effort over the coming weeks if they are to bridge the vote gap.”

Concluding, Sir Lynton wrote: “In my experience, it is with about three weeks to go when voters start to pay real attention to the choice they are being asked to make. Whatever they feel about what they have been doing now is the time for both campaigns to put in the hard work.”

archive.is/UCeM3
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/latest-polling-uk-moving-towards-brexit/

Stagnation doesn't destroy the progress we've already made.

it was a bank holiday fluke

fuck off Osborne

Who /ComfyAsFuckinShit/ here?

Out with my redpilled polish mates tonight too, gon b gud tbh

TRUMP ANNOUNCES TRIP TO THE UK ON EU REFERENDUM RESULTS DAY

Alternatives pop up.
Shale gas has made a mockery of the peak oil alarmists.

Probably not.
People have been waiting for one since the 60s.

Seems the more people want a collapse the less likely it is to happen.
Those Guy Fawkes mask wearing tossers are the closest the West has come to serious civil unrest.

lmao

Resigned from my job so just sat here on my notice period bored out my head. Suppose I'm legitimately getting paid to shitpost.

Will probably bunk off early.

Come to the pub with me mate

God he's a political student too it's going to go to his head for the next week

Did I hear correct my mates? Is there no This Week this week?

I know this person

Just don't think it's happening.

Historically, when shtf people don't really do much.
When the Channel Islands were invaded by Hitler the locals just cooperated. Loads of the local girls even had sexual relations with German soldiers since the lads had been drafted into service.
Wasn't exactly the determined fighting spirit Churchill had stirred up in his speeches.

I think if you're going to ever get rid of the non whites the only realistic way of that happening on a macro scale is peacefully.
It's just really difficult to get people motivated against an enemy, even when it's staring them in the face.

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4m0x7f/donald_trump_announces_uk_visit_for_june_24_day/

Get in here, lads. Upvote and downvote accordingly.

Yep. It's a recess week for them, apparently.

kek Guardianistas are fucking pissed;

"Brexshit must be thrilled to have Trump, one of their 'leaders over the water', coming to potentially gloat and then to invite 'Little England' to become his personal 51st state in the USA offering excellent control of Muslims and Mexicans.

Brexshit can then make plans for the State visit by President Putin when he'll offer special status to 'Little England' provided Russian naval and airbases can be suitably accommodated.

Then to cap off Brexshit's overwhelming triumph President Le Pen will suggest that following Frexit, rFrance and 'Little England' should form a new Union of Fascists recalling the glory days of Oswald Mosley and Vichy France.

Meanwhile iScotland has to introduce strong VISA controls to stop the swarms of 'Little Englanders' trying to cross into the EU to get jobs and worker's employment rights.

In the early 1930s rank and file Germans said 'don't worry about the NAZIs, let them win an election or two we'll control them later…'.

Brexit MUST be defeated…"

The world is a small place.

Can we steal some wives too, lad?

Poles are as mongol as Finns tbh. I wouldn't drink with them. There's a reason why the murder rate is higher there tbh

I thought we banned him

btw the daily jewspapers are part of the leading charge to get britain out of the EU. The top kikes really want us out. This is of course good news. It suggests the kikes are going to preserve Britain and the white race. Also is in line with the white vs shitskin euro civil war that was prophetized ( planned ) by the rotheschilds more than a century ago.

I'm confident that we'll get out this time. Rule britainnia!

Indeed. If only the poster was still around, would be nice to know who the fellow brit/pol/ack is.

Doesn't matter what you think, because you're wrong. You're a complete faggot dumbarse judging by your posts

Their insults against Trump are seriously horrible.

Sure.

That white revolution is just round the corner.
Just like it was in South Africa, And America.

Maybe he is :^)

What have I ever said about a white revolution?

Guy was in most of my degree classes. Insufferable lefty cuck from day one.

You seem to think there'll be some kind of general collapse when no such collapse has ever been exhibited in any Western country.

Why can nobody form a coherent argument against Islam on camera these days?

Basically, there are 1.6 billion Muslims on the planet.
According to all available statistical evidence, upwards of 1 billion (1.1 billion, specifically) of those Muslims believe Sharia should be the law of the land.
So, we have a population of people espousing a political ideology (masquerading as a religion) wherein the vast majority of that population believe that their religious law should dictate the law of the land… And the argument is that we cannot exclude such a population, on the basis of 'freedom of religion'?
Should freedom of religion apply to a religiously-themed political ideology, or even a religion, which dictates subversion of the rule of law of every land they inhabit and which further represents inherent opposition to freedom of religion, amongst other constitutionally protected freedoms?

What about freedom of speech?

Islam DEMANDS those who create images of, especially to mock, Muhammed must die, that such should be illegal within any society of which Muslims have a presence in, so how does that work?
I'm just so sick of this circular bullshit.

I dunno where it goes from there, as
A) I've never seen that argument laid out on television, and
B) in the off-air efforts in that vein, the opposition always just breaks down into hysterics or starts employing leftist emotionally-charged rhetoric.

Still…it's the Jews behind it all

see

If you believe the rest of Holla Forums Englishmen are basically advanced white jews

I'm not actually friends with him, he must be a friend of a friend, I just saw it and it made me angry, and I chucked it up here which I kinda regret as it was a dick thing to do, but what's been done has been done. There's just so much infuriating about it. Democracy my left nut .

How on earth is that related to a "white revolution"?

Societies don't just stay the same, stable, throughout history/existence

You seem to think that because nothing has happened in the last 10 years, that nothing will ever happen. Ever. Not in the next 50-100-500 years

Tainted since Cromwell with Jewy practices
The Establishment are the very definition of cuckholds
They have to go. ALL of them

Lads how do you avoid getting a boner when kids sit on your lap?

Trust Me Trousers

By not being a turbo nonce

English society does.
Has done for over 300 years.

What makes you think that's changing?

So you know the "330k" figure just released is probably 500k

I saw a book in a museum once

Cromwell was Based though….

it's the friction, lad. I am not a nonce.

Where can I get one of those?

The funny thing about this ad, of course, is that it's printed in red with urgent-looking letters. As a result, it makes people associate the European Union with uncertainty, aggression and haste (things that put even positive people into a negative mindset).

For bonus points, it also doesn't make immediately clear what side people should be on, and mentions a 50/50 split, so on the whole it probably encourages the 'Leave' side to turn out even more.

Cromwell is how the Rothschilds got their claws into the empire

Damn you're fucking retarded
300 years. And because of that, we'll ALWAYS be stable, right? Forever!

Why not go outside sometime? So because in your view, nothing has changed thus far, that nothing can ever change in the future?

WANKER
He studied PPE at the shittiest college in University of Oxford
His sister, Geeta Guru-Murthy, is a news presenter and journalist with BBC World News and his brother Ravi Guru-Murthy works for David Miliband and is a Vice-President of the International Rescue Committee
Talk about an inbred pozfest of a family

IT'S FRAUKE'S BIRTHDAY LADS

HAVE YOU WISHED THIS KRAUT ANGEL SOMETHING NICE TODAY?

Dunno lad. It was a brass eye thing.

Aha, so he paid his way into Oxford rather than qualifying there. Makes sense.

It's unironically good to have the Jews on your side. It means you're doing something right, because the reason the Jews have survived for the last two thousand years is because they usually sided with people who were winning in advance.

If the Jewish community attaches itself to you, it means you have a good chance of coming to power.

300 years, two world wars, an industrial revolution, the Napoleonic wars, colonial conquest, colonial decline, technological revolution and still no collapse.

If it hasn't happened by now, why within out lifetimes?

I wish her all of Merkel's power and none of Merkel's looks.

I'm not a fucking paedophile, lad.

based mummy

Is it just me or can lefties not get their stories straight on anyone?

How do these people get dressed of a morning?

I know lad I'm just playing

we're just going to weather the storm like true brits, aren't we chum? lets just put the kettle on and it'll all blow over and everything will be fine :^)

When the Empire went I don't remember there being riots on the streets in the history books.
Nobody seemed to care.

So you admit you're hoping on a white revolution.

Which I explained is probably never going to happen.

The whole of Britain should be made from brass tbh

pardon?

It's debunked in every thread, lad.

No I'm not
But you're a fool if you think instability wont happen when they take over.

Why can't you understand that the collapse of the British empire, was infact a collapse of an empire?

debunk me up fam

I don't know how, lad. Just wait for the resident gene guy

fair enough

who here in /london/ ?
poal.me/t91w9l

PLAN TO MARK OUT ANOTHER JEWISH AREA IN LONDON
Plan to mark out Jewish 'eruv' in Camden with fishing wire
standard.co.uk/news/london/plan-to-mark-out-jewish-eruv-in-camden-with-fishing-wire-a3260761.html

FILTHY PAKI PERV STORY
standard.co.uk/news/crime/gynaecologist-groped-patients-and-asked-one-to-strip-off-a3260921.html

NIGGERS GONNA NIG
standard.co.uk/news/crime/shocking-footage-shows-south-london-knife-fight-in-broad-daylight-a3261301.html

Renowned art collector dies after being hit by bus in Oxford Street tragedy
TRANSLATION: CUCK BARONNESS WHO COLLECTED DEGENERATE ART AND THEN SOLD IT AND SENT MONEY TO HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH TO FUND IMMIGRANT INVASION RUN OVER BY RED LONDON BUS PROBABLY DRIVEN BY IMMIGRANT …JUSTICE**
standard.co.uk/news/london/baroness-marion-lambert-renowned-art-collector-dies-after-being-hit-by-bus-in-oxford-street-tragedy-a3261006.html

what the fuck is an eruv

It looks like they've given me the old blue badge lads, no more looking for parking spaces for me. How do I maximize my cripple benefits now?

So just to be clear, you would rather this mother had zero children, if you know that Pakis are going to breed regardless?

How many kids an individual has isn't going to effect the demography of the country.

An individual white woman having 12 shitty kids isn't going to do anything but being 12 miserable bastards into the word.

What's your disability?

*Autism* *Fibromyalgia* *stop reading this shit you faggot*

I MISS GREGGS: JIHADI
standard.co.uk/news/uk/london-jihadi-i-miss-greggs-bakery-after-fleeing-uk-to-join-islamic-state-in-syria-a3250996.html

Donald Trump to visit UK on day after EU referendum but his visit will be shunned by Nicola Sturgeon
standard.co.uk/news/politics/donald-trump-to-visit-uk-on-day-after-eu-referendum-a3261336.html

Campaign to make London's 900,000 'missing' EU referendum voters sign up
standard.co.uk/news/london/appeal-to-900000-missing-eu-referendum-voters-a3261101.html

NOT SURE ABOUT YOU LADS BUT I THINK THIS IS PRETTY FUCKING RACIST
…I SUGGEST IT'S TIME "ROOTS" SHOULD HAVE A WHITE LEAD LIKE OWEN JONES - IT'S TIME FOR HIS HOLLYWOOD BREAK TBH…
Star of the new Roots series who only took up acting because his mother thought he was the 'shyest kid ever': South London actor is now set to be the next big British film export
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3619005/Meet-Malachi-Kirby-South-London-star-Roots-mini-series-set-big-British-export-Hollywood.html

Tell them you're a transexual Jew

Fucking learn how to spoiler, you autist.

that's 12 white voters, 12 soldiers, 12 mothers

it's amazing how britpol is unable to see the bigger picture here

ultimately if we don't have more white kids, we are going to be outbred by Pakis.

I can spoiler, some faggot told me 8ch had a short cut version, I tried it, I failed.

See

Failure is unacceptable. Gullibility is too.

Sort of true, but they'll probably grow up to be genderqueer socialists.

If we could cut the white population of Britain in half, but make every remaining person a diehard right wing ethno nationalist, I think we'd take that chance. Quality > Quantity.

I wouldn't care how many bastards she had if she wasn't claiming such an enormous sum of money from the government.

It's because of people like her that the successful in society have nearly half their income stripped from them annually.

She should fund her own shit kids just as most normal families fund their own children instead of leeching off of the rest of us like a parasite.

Having more children than you can economically sustain is a bad idea, regardless of whichever race you are.

FUCKING ALBANIANS HAVE TO GO
twitter.com/SimonJonesNews/status/738024696554377216

What the fuck are the Albanians migrating from?

Apart from Albania and coming for our women?

Judge rules against Conservative Party in South Thanet. Police granted extension to investigate
twitter.com/PGMcNamara/status/738013331685048320

Sounds good.
More shitskins to slaughter en mass when the time comes.

Anyone got a link to the "*guttural noises* means I love you in Paki" song?

Migrating to get into Britain and commit crime
They're ALL violent criminals pimps [ especially of kids ] and narco traffickers and ALL have a military background

THEY HAVE TO FUCKING GO. THE SERBS WERE RIGHT

he should do a nasheed voocaroo next

People don't have a strong objection to funding other children of the same race. That's how Britains status as a high-tax welfare state came about. I object to my taxes paying for Ahmed's child benefit, but not for Jane's.

Also people can "economically sustain" having more kids but they'd rather not have it impede their lifestyle. Which is a shame and the mentality needs to change.

LEL
E
L

It's all good news. They eat themselves

I might fuck off to Serbia tbh.

Less Than 500 of 163,000 Migrants Find Jobs In Sweden

Sweden saw a record 163,000 applications for asylum last year as a result of the migrant crisis and many Swedes were assured that the new arrivals would contribute to the economy; but new research from Sweden’s state-owned SVT reveals that fewer than 500 migrants have found work.

archive.is/H61ug
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/less-500-163000-migrants-find-jobs-sweden/

Fucking Frankie Boyle and his total horseshit analogies

At least you can own anti enrichment devices there

that's just amazing

Is that nog the anti trump fatty who sounds like a ninja turtle?

lel

..Talk about out of touch

So the problem is that Swedes are not giving them jobs. I guess they have to build new hospitals so all the doctors can get jobs.

Somehow I've managed to engage the mass triggering sharing one of WIN's videos.

Many people are now shouting at me about immigration, when the video in question is about the money that the MEPs pocket.

Good idea!
They can be designed by the highly qualified architects and engineers that came with them
…I think Holla Forums can solve this problem…obviously not enough rational thinking going on

I forgot being ethnically British male means your opinion matters less

Screenshots? Love a good triggering

The premise is that you'd be funding children of a similar mindset to you. Who's to say that the woman in question won't choose a non white sperm donor for her next few kids? Also, who's to say she isn't a raging lefty?

Personally I'd like to have children eventually, but having them for political purposes just seems off.

Don't fucking forget again, whitey.

aww

Gaddafi knew what was up.

So did the translator.

Kind of sad considering he didn't last much longer.

kek, if we're a bunch of pussies they'll walk all over us

His face is so weird but fuck that's messed

timestamp of when?

Okay, bearing in mind this was originally about EU MEP expenses.

Ah fuck, forgot to remove my name lads.

Be gentle, I'm tired.

Lad you didn't blur the final name

Yeah I'm a fucking tit.

That british name.
And now watch as a few children on Holla Forums support you by spamming swastikas on your page.

There'll be peace in our time lad.

It's just ironic how he thought Obama would be someone he could work with and yet ended up being killed at King Nigger's command.

Starts from 15:42.

Don't worry about it, lad. Thanks for sharing the trigglits

Rekt. Wasn't good in the end.

Any relation to Neville?

I can only hope.

Reported you to le antifa tbh

Nan was raised a Catholic but more or less just gave the green light for me to start my own white harem and become a one man white baby factory.

Fucking based tbh.

he well poofed out lad, don't be too proud

Nice double dubs and you held your own pretty well, Nate.

DOXXED

TIME TO ADD YOU TO THE DATABASE

He did well to try to keep the peace tbh. Shame Churchill wasn't having any of it.

He's the Ukip guy isn't he? He's fully cucked from what I've seen.

No lad . . . not . . .

THE DATABASE

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh don't worry you won't make it that far you fucking cunt.

BASED NA

OH SHID WHERE YOU LUGGAGE AT!?

What?

Are you going to deport me?

>starts with nog music noise

lads, i want a hentaigirl

Think it's because they were infiltrating the antis lad

Why would you want a slut, lad?

Just found something that will crash Hillary's and Donald's campaign from the 90's lads wtf

youtu.be/Alryavu9D5k?t=8m12s

I don't get it. Are they hiding as antifa?

Socialists. Good at spending other people's money
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Hidalgo

Yeah they were infiltrating a counter protest to another nationalist group and were going to chant and shit and just disrupt the opposition from within but got found out because an antifa recognised them kek

Heavy

afternoon lads. Iv had problems posting

FRANCE YES

After Calais and the riots, they can't be seriously surely?

I'm laughing so hard.

BASED
BENJI
RAYMOND

OOO HE GOT NICKED DAI

Gotta get those anti LePen votes!

Everything in the world of a lefty is explained by poverty and imperialism, lad.

He's lost it

cringed tbh

They look like cucks.

Covering their faces. Like 7 of them in a crowd of well over 100 commies.

Real effective.

They had some much better videos in the past where things got done and said. Have most of them gotten arrested or something?

Did he kill his mummy?

that would be the opposite of losing it, lad

lol

wew Stef you truly outdid yourself

What the fuck.

I never liked the guy tbh. Seemed a little off.

Anything to keep serious opposition out I suppose.

Oh god why.

WORRY ABOUT THE FUCKING PAKI POLLUTION FIRST!

He was a powerful man and a very significant one, but the strategy of Republicanism is a bad one. Allowing the Romish religion to gain purchase in one's country is a very bad thing too, whilst on the subject of negativities…

Yeah, yeah usual bullshit. Can't do right for doing wrong blah blah blah.

1). NA cover their faces because they're a politically persecuted minority whose enemies have the backing of the state and trade unionists.

2). That seven caused major disruption and didn't even get hurt during the fight that broke out. This was just a small regional event.

You're a real expert though Joe Owens so why don't you lead by example and us proles will all follow yeah?

Filtered. Never speak to me or my memes ever again.

Glad to see he's looking after London

Where? Have the mm:ss of it?

Why don't NA go into mudshit zones? Why didn't they flip the table of the people from the mosque?

Reminder that Peter Molyneux brainwashed a young man into becoming a paedophile and grooming a child online before murdering him.

nm found it, just the end.

NA do and indeed plan to throughout this year. It'll be a good Summer for NA this year tbh

They didn't flip the table because of the heavy police presence (even though they ended up getting arrested for bullshit reasons tbh)

When they mention Raymond's eyebrows getting spotted, I don't even like NA and I know this.

Farage: EU Is A ‘Mafia’ That Feeds Off Britain’s Power…the UKIP leader confidently predicted that Leave will win the referendum, and confirmed plans to turn his party into an online movement after this month’s vote
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/farage-eu-mafia-feeds-off-britains-power/

How fucking many Poles are there in the UK? Fucking hell, they need to go too.

I'll believe it when I see it…

Isn't it July 17th?

Also;

I suppose being online would keep costs down, might alienate the elderly voters come next general election though.

Central London, aye.

He'll probably enslave white Londoners in 2020.

has that first guy got special needs or something?

Nah m8's it June.

Videos to come m8, already got off to a good start in York. Didn't go to plan at all and some paki policeman drop kicked a member but fell on his arse. Then the police let us march even though we didn't plan to.

Potentially.

Read his comment again lad

Should spell it out for you

Lad… Are you even NA? Got any proof?

Kek

Lass plz. What date?

LADS…

twitter.com/bbcquestiontime/status/738041683389075456

Better than drinking with pic related

vs

He looks like a cuck but the title of his book (article?) seems nationalist.

ohhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooo…
Lads I don't feel good about this.

More good news for the pig slammer at No.10

I have a few mates in NA because I move in those circles and trust me lad there is some top notch banter on the way A lot of other youth groups are going to collapse and join NA very soon imo too

Are you trying to imply he's a National Socialist?

I didn't ask where they were from lad

Ah sure, sure…

Nice meme mate. Go meet some and report back eh?

Any more on the last snippet, just a tiny fraction? Yeah I've heard that things are really gonna heat up in the summer when exams are over because NA is full of youngins

oh boy

FULL QT LINE UP

Shut up he was there I know him

Is that 4 remain 1 leave or 3 / 2

no point

poal.me/vy0407

I hear a few members of the NWI are coming over and it seems that MD is collapsing tooThey're all good lads and their groups have been imitating NA with blackblock and those new bandana things are sweet af tbh

Could some explain to me exactly even is the Order of the Nine Angles? It was in the thread before last, about the NA marmite man, I know they've been around for a long time, but what really are they?

Made this oc after the favourable polls

SMOOTH CRIMINAL EXPLAINS HOW IT IS

what a chipmunk

I'm asking because I can't tell. I don't know who he is, but he works for (((the guardian))) so I assume he's a cuck. I ask because every once in a while someone appears to be sane.

TFW: no qts

How likely is it that your fat girlfriend will leave you after you've helped her slim down?

SHUT IT DOWN

THE LINK BETWEEN CRIME AND RACE

youtu.be/vi3SQq1KjN4?t=12m11s

Hit them to keep them lad

Frank Field is for leave, and he's based protectionist old Labour, who speaks against TTIP.

Ever heard of hypergamy?

Not British but those are fantastic. Get them on zuckerbook and twatter quickly and spread them before they get shut down.

Why are you mentioning it, lad?

I don't want to go to prison, lad

JUST

poal.me/tckh6e

Very. Just feed her lard in her sleep, lad. I like BIG women anyway. There's more to play with and cuddles are warmer and the sound when you blow raspberries on their tummy is more satisfying.

I want Virginia to get bigger tbh. She's NEET. Doesn't she eat? She should be getting bigger by now but she still looks normal in recent pictures. Unless she's lying and is a damn normie and still goes outside…

Tip: white males have the lowest rate of pedophilia of any race / sex.

Females have the highest rate of the two sexes.

Kikes and mudslime are the highest "race" [TW: jew is not a race]

200%

It will be for a nog too.

>I like BIG women I'm a libshit shill pushing the fat acceptance agenda, they aren't fat; they're big.

Filtered.

Because now she's slim, her value goes up.

Hence, she will branch up.

Should of kept her fat lad.

I know all this, I'm just waiting to anticipate the comments to be fair.

Well being fat is bad for your kids, and will probably cost a lot more too, both to feed and medical bills.

Goddamn it. I guess I should go for an ugly girl then. Not like they can get prettier.

I WILL CREATE OP

SA IS GAY EDITION

Get yourself a brutish dyke-ish looking trollop.

WE DON'T NEED PRETTY BOYS FOR THE RACE WAR, WE NEED WARRIORS!

My Holla Forums is working funny, the fold-out menu that has the selections for filtering etc. has been replaced by a checkbox and I can't expand the images inline, if I click on them it takes me to a new tab where it displays the picture instead.

No. It will cost more. In all things. Obviously in food. In health care it's significantly higher.

Fat people cost the US ~ 1 trillion dollars per year. A ton of the costs aren't measured or easily measurable. Think: wear on roads, wear on tires, gas consumed.

Post race war, for when we win. We're going to need pretty grils then.

Post race war we make anime real and have waifus 4 laifus.

Ron is drastically changing the code and making it completely closed source and also Jim is implementing new features for post-IP logging and facebook integration.

Gaddafi deserved to die.

Commie bastard.

FUCKYOU

Dont fill it as much.
Focus primarily on the drink instead of the floor / in front of you.
Walk slower.
Use two hands.

Unless your hands shake for whatever reason, you have no excuse for spillage.

If your hands do shake, get something with a lid on it like a thermos.

filtered

filtered

A lot of you britbongistan cucks are weeb faggot. I guess it explains why you love brown people raping your women so much.

SO WILL I

Oh boy.

I WILL SLICE YOU UP FOR WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT WEEBS

Glad I filtered him tbh

Why?

poal.me/d63iq6

VERY DANGEROUS POLL

Filtered him ages ago. There's a couple of shills in every Brit/pol/ thread.

That's actually anime music. HONORARY ARYANS

What exactly is on the new mask anyway?
Is misanthropic Division shutting down in Britain? Aren't they part of Azov?

Meth ruined his brain, or it was already ruined and meth made it worse.

god meth is a fucking cancer drug

Remember lads: Filter All Weebs.

Lain is meme magic, understand the Wired and you understand Hermeticism.

"Lain works on gnostic rules.
The idea being that there is a limitless, spiritual world (The Wired) and a lesser, physical world.
And that our consciousnesses are all connected in the former.
Meme magic is a rediscovery of old knowledge"

What about ironic weebs?

Mor or less this image with the NA symbol but the colours are inverse with the design being white and the actual mask being white. Looks like two crossed syths from a distance. Pretty slick tbh, looks like the old klan

Oh wait that's the actual colours tbh

west ham/10

Lads…

Going to be incorporating more British stuff on demos i hope, that's my biggest criticism of NA tbh

youtube.com/watch?v=ivhqJrcl-V8

What's some good British symbolism? tbh if I thought of a political movement I'd call it homeguard but using WW2 imagery plays into the kike's hands of not letting WW2 end.

Eurobeat intensifies

Good taste lad.

I love anglo saxon imagery tbh

[Forefather intensifies]
Yeah it's alright, though I think Englisc is a bit too tryhard.

Lion, cross, crown

I really like Action Francais' imagery tbh and I think something similar would work here. When foreigners think of Britain our medieval and imperial history is immediately what they think of. King Arthur and all that stuff. It'd be good to move away from Germanic imagery tbh

Roses, dragons, lions, etc.

someone posts in politics :^)
Yeah the frogs have their imagery on point.

You don't need to go full larp, just the odd rune or sutton hoo emblem.

Also oak trees

muh royals

nah

Yeah fuck our history and ancient institutions right? XD

Love that group tbh, if i ever get exciled I'll go there tbh /politics/ is best board tbh

fuck offfff

They're pretty cool for a bunch of monarchists
activismefrancais.tumblr.com
Oldest far-right group still around today.

This

I agree as we are the English now, but we shouldn't forget that England was originally created as an amalgamation of Brythonic and Gemanic tribes.

I think at the end of the day you can't go wrong with the Norman Lions and cross of St. George. It's amazing to think that we've technically had an unbroken line of hereditary monarchy from 1066 AD to 2016 AD using the exact same symbol to represent England. I think the flash and circle is very triggering for commies and socialists though.

I do sort of pine for a better, slicker symbol though. Hitler came up with the Swastika out of nowhere and that shit caught on like wildfire. Maybe we could find some ancient celtic or anglo symbol with such a punch somewhere.

They are directly descended from the Wessexian Kings through the marriage of Henry I to Matilda of Scotland and are culturally nativised.

I like the legs of man but arms wearing black each carrying a red sword tbh, Swastikaesque but still British af tbh

Lad?

Not a jerrycuck, but he did not just randomly pick it

yeah nah.

Good bost :DD

I'd love to invent our own symbol rather than just plagiarising others like NA do but still encompass our 2,000 year history

mnnyyher

I mean it went from having almost no relevance in the Weimar Republic to being the ultimate symbol and national flag of NSDAP Germany. Obviously he didn't create it but it came out of basically nowhere to be the national symbol.

rate my propaganda lads.

are you retarded?

OK so the marriage of Matilda of Scotland to Henry I never happened.

Just some design I was making ages ago tbh never got out of my head though tbh

Nice. That's facebook sharing material m8.

I'd try to make seem less obvious, see if you can spin it a bit more.

Did you really make that yourself? That's pretty professional tbh lad and really well put together

yeah cause the black swastika in a white circle on a red background was really common in germany before hitler

You really don't know anything do you?

5/7 perfect

. . . and through his marriage to Matilda of Scotland the offspring were directly descended from the Kings of Wessex . . .

Thanks, lad.

I see your point, I will come up with more propaganda and post it here.

Yep, made it just now. Thanks!

Show me an example of it before 1920.

Why would you want to ruin St George's cross by putting a swastika or a lightening bot in the middle of it?

St George's is a crusader cross.
It was flown by English soldiers marching to liberate the holy land.

Literally the perfect national symbol.

norse-mythology.org/symbols/swastika-ancient-origins-modern-misuse/
Cucked article but you'll find variations of swastikas across almost every Germanic culture.

this tbh

The ancient viking sword, the Sæbø sword is engraved with a swastika.

None of those are the NSDAP one. I even said in my post perhaps we could use an ancient symbol for fuck sake, but a modern version.

dubdubs confirm

get

x

git

lol fucking retard.

This is why I'd prefer a new symbol It's been co-opted.

You're wrong mate, sorry. That doesn't make them English at all.

I said

and posted the slanted NSDAP one

Co-opt it back tbh

Filtered.

for fuck's sake.

Of course the fucking NSDAP flag, the flag of a party that wasn't founded until the 1920s didn't exist before the party you mong.

sure

More propaganda, chaps. If you have any ideas for new posters/images please let me know.

they changed it a little so it could be a real flag

Bollocks.

If you fly a St George's cross top 99% of people in this country you're sending out a message:

They've even gone so far as to ban it from certain areas because it offends cucks and non whites so much.

That's what I said? We were talking about potential symbols for a 21st century British Nationalist movement. I brought up how Hitler came up with his new national flag, (yes based on an old symbol i even mentioned this in my post about how we could use one also)

Don't understand why you've been so autistically pedantic and triggered over something I made very clear and what context I meant it in.

union flag at St.George's parade

these people need their heads smashing open

It didn't come from nowhere though, or just him thinking ooh that's a nice old thing I'll use it for my flaggywaggy.

I didn't mean literally it came out of thin air and Vishnu personally laid out the design to adolf in his bedroom.

I meant it was used by a tiny minority of fringe nationalist movements and then he laid out a slick design for it with stark colours and then in just a decade or so and it's the national symbol of Germany.

I do like the symbol's origins, they found an ancient Roman shield on it in the parthian desert with ones on didn't they?

It wasn't used by nationalists you retard, it was part of Europe wide exploration into paganism and the occult, which is where all the S.S Runes and the black sun stuff comes from. German academics where rediscovering what ancient Germany was like, and loads of stuff about ancient Germanic tribes, who liked the Swastika as a symbol.

was it used as a national flag or by any other political party tho

In europe I don't believe so.

did they get the succ?

NEW THREAD BLEASE

I made this one so someone else can

wtf is wrong with my Holla Forums?

Pretty nice and I can't imagine many lefties falling for Corbyn wanting big business to be unchecked

the red background and white circle are not part of the swastika you retard

I guess I should've made clear what I meant but i thought you would understand. In terms of it's use as a German nationalist national symbol it did 'come out of nowhere'.

pepper a new thread

Ydw

If last post the Yids and their plan fail

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3620246/Judge-declares-Tory-MP-s-General-Election-defeat-Nigel-Farage-VOID-throws-bid-block-police-extending-expenses-probe.html

NICE

Nice.

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

30 posts left

nah mate

NEW THREAD

(You)NEW THREAD

(You)NEW THREAD

(You)NEW THREAD

(You)NEW THREAD

(You)NEW THREAD

(You)NEW THREAD

(You)NEW THREAD

(You)NEW THREAD

(You)NEW THREAD

(You)NEW THREAD

(You)NEW THREAD

(You)NEW THREAD

(You)NEW THREAD

(You)NEW THREAD

(You)NEW THREAD

(You)NEW THREAD

(You)NEW THREAD

(You)NEW THREAD

(You)NEW THREAD

(You)

BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA

WE WUZ SAINTS N SHEEIT

noice

Hey guys, come join my livestream.

The link to watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9iIzybdRK4

The link to join the hangout:

hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/ytl/sSPRzi9D_lXKu6N8sv3yY3X07U3VctmBfILKsZ5P6WY=?hl=en_US&authuser=0