Today I will tell you who I am

Today I will tell you who I am.
I will remain anonymous.
All of the above is true.
Let us begin shall we?

First of all I want you to know that I need nothing from you. In fact if you never reply I won't really feel different.

The matter of the fact is that you have been here all your life. Here in our room.

I've fed you. Read stories to you. Kept several doctors from fucking up your meds and killing you.

I've actually come here to tell you that you need to wake up.

This won't last much longer. There is a war outside of our house. All my money can do is delay the inevitable. The power grid has been shattered for over 14 months now. Our internal network has kept you alive. But not living.

I've monitored your heart and your brain. You are still alive. I want you to come back. You need to be living, not just alive.

I've been with you every day but I miss you. And I am getting old. I have failed at attaining immortality for both of us.

Even if you come back just to return to your slumber. You must see it for yourself.

It is possible. It is how you are. How I am. And that is how it has been for several decades.

I will continue being here, with you, for us. Until the last sparks go off. Until all the sparks consume us.

Maybe you will listen this time.

OP is a faggot

agreed

OP is a faggot.
OP is Jewish.
OP is worse than both, actually because he is a Jewishfaggot.

is he a porky too?

Morpheus?

Passive - a p c

Go on

I
Am
a
Duck

tell us

go on

the fuk