A college student created a series of photos inspired by the release of Brock Turner

rape awareness posters, or something

This is to perfect. Whoever made this has been following modern African politics very closely.

lmfao

gun control protects you from it

Surprise sex!

Never happened

l
o
l

wew

Reddit is a weird hypocritical place. They are against doxxing but wont leave certain people alone. They will telll you that you should respect the courts unless the decision was something they didn't like.

Most redditors are American
Most Americans are hypocrites

Therefore most redditors are hypocrites

Put up your own posters.

This is fucking retarded, non of those pics make sense? Who gets raped in a public toilet? You never have a second of privacy in there, and especially not a in public restroom that clean. The nest 3 ones, how do you get raped in your own house? Like if you invite someone in the middle of the night into your bed or house you already intended it to go into that direction.

Does the 4th image imply that the friend didn't drink any alcohol and the other one passed out? Well fuck her for drinking so much. And who the hell plays around with a passed out chick anyway? It's never like that, they are just exaggerating the situation.

And how do you get raped in a gym? Is that supposed to be a school? These places are to public to be raped.

as far I think these images are retarded, your comments are quite exagerated.

it happens to anyone pic….bahahahahahahaahahahahah NIGGER you gay!!

who?

at least they depict female rapists too

forgive me father, for I have sinned

That pic turned me on on tbh

daylight rape does happen, people go over to each other's houses,
chads, at those parties you never went to

American detected, he isnt black, mulatto as best, like some president of america that wasnt welcomed in asia…

Fucking corrector.

She is sooo pretty.
Why can I only find this pic on Chink sites?
Anyone have the story behind this?

unintentional comedy is best comedy

As you know americans take pics of "models", well fun fact, non americans do the same, its hard to believe, but is true.

1: unless it's one of those disabled/unisex one-person bathrooms that you can lock.
2,3,4: well, if it's a house party, then you might invite someone to your place (or be invited to a house) at night without wanting to have sex with them . Also, emotional manipulation is a thing.
4: Do you think that the "punishment" of being raped is suitable for the "crime" of failing to understand your alcohol limits?

5: I think that the cliché story goes like
And of course there's no cameras in the changeroom, because people get changed there.

Oh look, someone is bad at fucking logic. Your conclusion does not follow necessarily from your premises - therefore your argument is invalid.

Observe, moron:

1. Most Americans are fat.
2. Most NBA Players are American.
3. Therefore, most NBA players are fat.

You're a fucking troglodyte who should learn to syllogism.

Wait, there are pictures/footage from that night?

Jesus, she really fucked up.

No, that's some other chick from a long time ago.

At last! Documented proof that rap is bad!

That chink is a little too enthusiastic about this. Everyone else is like "Ok, I'll halfheartedly take the pose you tell me to." He's all "GRAB YOUR TOES, NIGGER! I'M GOING IN RAW!"

Also. 1. If a guy is laying in bed with you, yet you have a problem with him grabbing your tit… maybe you're fucking stupid? And 2. What person ever is going to say that a woman pulling your hand towards her crotch is "rape"? Even if she physically disgusts you… at WORST, you're a little grossed out. That's not rape. Man up you faggots.

Checked.

I'm curious now user. Please sauce.

a) The implication is that that is the beginning of the rape.
b) But even at "just" a tit grab - I don't know if you're aware of this or not but laying in bed with someone does not = you are free to grab my privates without consent.

I didn't post it, I never saved anything from that set (or video, I don't remember). But from what I remember you never really see much, it's just some drunk chick getting fingered in public who later complained that she didn't want it, despite smiling the whole time and just looking like a drunk chick being a slut willingly.

Your tit is not your privates. It's a fucking tit. And the fuck are you laying in bed with someone for if not for petting? You get really tired and decide to take a nap spooning with someone you don't fuck?

this was funny.

Oh, so you can walk around touching women's tits like you might tap them on the shoulder, or take a handful like you would go to shake their hand?

Oh I don't know, like, maybe, for sleeping? Have you ever slept in the same bed as your friends before for any reason? After a party and everyone has passed out? Not even a sleepover or anything?

What, what am I saying… like you have ever had any friends.

You're fucking retarded.

Your argument is invalid. Check the board on the photo. It's both of them and they are dating mostly likely due to the fact there is one with his shirt off in it .

wow……

OHHH, I see… so a young girl dating a guy means he has sovereign rights to do whatever he wants to her, whether she wants it or not, as long as they are in a bed together!

I hadn't read that law on the books, you must be on the supreme court or something to know these secret laws.

Or, no… no, you're just fucking stupid. Yeah, that's the one.

Those "victims" look bored and / or mildly annoyed.

(also, was there any evidence that BT actually did anything wrong?)

these people are barely even resisting
how am i supposed to get off to this

The evidence was given to the prosecutor who then reviewed it and dropped the charges.

do your part lads

your view is that irrespective of circumstances, at any stage and for whatever reason, either party can say stop and if the other party continues, it's rape.
My view is that there comes a point of no return beyond which it is unreasonable to expect your partner to stop and if you don't like what happens next, it'll serve as experience to inform your future choice. Rape is a violent crime involving force or intimidation, not a means of defending poor decisions.

just look at these victims, they're thinking "stop" really hard. it's the rapist's fault for not reading their minds

Your "view" is wrong, according to law and basic human right. Enjoy prison if you ever are able to convince a woman to be in the same room as you (unlikely), and decide to live your life according to your "view" that there is some sort of "past the point of no return" rape clause that exists.

Nobody get's raped like that. Rape is a rare thing. Feminists just push this bullshit because they need funds and cash.

The majority of humanity is friendly, at least in first world countries. no friend you invite over is going to rape you.

If they make the first step and you don't stop them it's not rape.

Calm down Riley.

Imagine a world where you greet women by grabbing a tit and shaking it up and down.

From what I heard, BT and this girl got drunk, they made out. The girl passed out and he was too drunk to realise it. When he did he had an "oh shit" moment and panicked, and now he's a "rapist".

But then I don't have all the facts.

Yeah, you can for sure rape someone with who you are in a relationship. That's why the pic specifies anyone.

dumb bitch surprised that her bf wants sex news at 11

That's my fetish and let me tell you, that shit is hard to come by on the western market.

6/10, could be much worse off.

kek.

I too can transform>perspective in photoshop. what a bunch of fucking shit posters, this is why everybody should have a knife and club on their person at all times tbqh :^)

Gimp.

Who was >>61827777

Leave this site immediatly. We don't want you here.

all rape victims are mac users with adobe subscriptions

L-lewd

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

K, so some chick gets drunk and flirty in my company; she plays with my dick in the car back to my place and blows me in the elevator. She then takes off her panties and spreads her legs on my bed and can still claim rape once I'm inside her if I don't pull out when she remembers she left the oven on. Jesus, your world is weird.

He is autistic and probably on here to check out le spooky troles / b/c he got banned from halfchan, don't even give him (You)s.

No, you fucking retard. Your strawman might work with the children around here who don't know what logic is, but it's just embarrassing to anyone with a modicum of critical thinking ability.
She can claim rape if she *tells you to stop* and you *keep going*, you troglodyte.
But yeah, feel free to make up stupid arguments and then "defeat" them. It's pretty much all you can do to try to confuse people into thinking you can think straight.

I wasn't commenting on the "human rights" part autist. Literally I was only quoting the "law" part because that's what I was replying to. Now stop embarrassing yourself and fuck off.

Oh, I see. So… you were responding to only one part of the sentence. I see.

So you were ignoring the part that demonstrates your assertion was fucking specious. I see. Yes, that's solid thinking.

Here's how fucking stupid you are, your argument can logically be transplanted thus:

1. You, "JOHN DIDN'T ROB THE BANK AND EVEN IF HE HAD IT IS FINE TO DO, YOU AUTISTIC PERSON HUR DUR."
2. Someone shows you video evidence of John robbing the bank, and mentions it's illegal.
3. You, "OMG U AUTISTIC PERSON WHO ARGUES THAT THE LAW IS RIGHT OMG LOL OMG".
4. Me, "you're a fucking retard".
5. You, "LOL AUTISTIC".

Kill yourself, you yammering retard.

wow nice ""argument"" sperglord. try again.

i have no stakes in this conversation but you are an idiot, using "ethics" like muh human rights as an argument is still appealing to majority opinion and, in some sense, authority. ethics are subjective. also haha wow you're really mad

Yes. For sex. That was the reason. Sex.

dear oh dear. wipe your mouth. you'll feel better soon.

what a pretentious little prick you are, employing vocabulary like that here.
>proves you're wrong
come down a bit from your turd perch. you impress nobody with this mix of juvenile pedantry and a foul mouth.

I like this one. It's kind of sexy to imagine her having a rape-boyfriend. She's too ashamed to go to the police because he makes her orgasm every time. Her coping mechanism is to pretend they are girlfriend and boyfriend but every day she has to endure another rape. It's difficult to decide what is worse: that she lost her virginity to him, that his real girlfriend is the one that encouraged him to rape her, or that they have decided she's not allowed to use birth control anymore.

I take solace in the fact that white knights (like you) that defend women's abhorrent and reckless behavior no matter what will never actually have a kid of their own.
Enjoy raising Jamal's """rape""" babby, you cuckold in denial.

I tried my best :^)

you done good, user.

Note suppressor, earpro unnecessary

should be 8/10 for camo alone

I'll use my trusty baking pan…as a raping pan!