savedeo.com/sites/twitter
twitter.com/hashtag/istandwithhatespeech?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=tren
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/737742156442505216
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_crime#United_States
timesofisrael.com/obama-signs-anti-bds-bill-into-law/
bis.doc.gov/index.php/enforcement/oac
twitter.com/Jayygold_
youtube.com/watch?v=FGaosBHdFMA
code.tutsplus.com/tutorials/build-a-twitter-clone-from-scratch-the-design--net-28438
firefeed.io/about.html
youtu.be/rI8bxybqXC0
therebel.media/watch_radical_left_destroy_a_dentist_in_germany_because_he_votes_afd
youtu.be/1ZjgKgKaFBw
youtube.com/watch?v=AnoWCPvvaFA
twitter.com/IBendPisss/status/737837607657340929
twitter.com/IBendPisss/status/737837460537921537
twitter.com/IBendPisss/status/737837381504630784
youtube.com/watch?v=BJS7tGUDdWk
youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
archive.is/wlhCF
newsweek.com/hate-speech-facebook-twitter-youtube-microsoft-eu-465198
in.reuters.com/article/socialmedia-hatespeech-eu-idINKCN0YN33X
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1937_en.htm
archive.is/aRDPZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hate speech isn't covered under the first Amendment. It's essentially yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater. It's a call to action, not giving your opinions.

Besides, the first Amendment doesn't protect you from private companies like Twitter and Facebook from censoring you, only the governments.

Fucking reactionary cucks on Holla Forums, I swear.

You should wait a while before replying to new threads. You guys always hit the first few replies and it's obvious as fuck.

yes, because saying things like 'all black people are niggers and are dangerous' are incorrect and put people directly in harms way.

Oh, wait.

You have no idea what you're talking about do you? or this is some terrible b8.

Threadly reminder that the first post in any thread is always a shill.

"The holocaust never happened" is not equivalent to "dude I'm gonna kill that kike." Nobody is harmed by me saying "I don't like nigger".

pretty good bait though you got me and no doubt you'll get countless others to reply

Funny you try and warp and distort the definition of freespeech and try to defend it…
On fucking Holla Forums.
Holla Forums doesn't support freespeech. Fucking retarded cucks. That's like defending being called a faggot while browsing /cuteboys/.

B…but..fpbp

The shills are always first to reply. It's how they derail threads.

What you said is incorrect, hate speech is not threats of violence. We don't have hate speech laws in the US.

>mods are Holla Forums in a sense
So yeah, Holla Forums does not support freespeech.
Next you'll say

Oh, we're back to accusations of "rule cuckery".

Reported.

The ideological lockpick in this case should be the free speech argument. Any form of discourse should be tolerated in a democratic society, even when it's wrong, as truth should be self-evident and debate is essential to democracy.

When liberals argue against this, they will automatically show their true colours by arguing against democratic values. They will look like the bullies who want to gag you.

Thanks for proving my point.

The Supreme Court disagrees with you, faggot. Try harder, goon bitch.

Replying to shills is of course stupid, but maybe you're this retarded.

We are simply making fun of the left WHO WERE champions of all forms of free speech.

Now liberals have done a 180 and argue against free speech.

Its truly hilarious.

Libshits must be triggered over this. It's amazing. It seems like threeish times a week some hash actually trends and is mistakenly let to trend that is completely negative for libshits.

They also made fag marriage legal. You defend that as well?

Also

You defend faggots. Cool. Not my style, but you do you.

Preach it rabbi

FPWP

what a time to be alive

Hurrr during same people go- guys

Filtered

You fucking faggot, please die. Offending someone isn't a life or death situation. If i call someone a kike, there isn't impending death.

Lol, now you've even devolved into personally censoring me because you're buttfrustrated.

Making the case for Holla Forums and freespeech better and better m8!

That argument was used against a bunch of yiddish speaking Russian Jews who had fled Russia and didn't want America to join WW1. They were spreading pamplets in yiddish (something pretty much all Americans couldn't even read) and the judge made the false equivalence of that argument that stands today.

The only limitations on speech are two fold:

1) No actionable threats. If a criminal court can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you threatened someone in a way that was plausible and said with the intent of causing distress or harm, then that is infringing on the security of another person.

2) Libel and slander. A civic offense and if the statements are proven to have been made and made knowingly false, then the speaker will pay damages to the afflicted.

ALL other speech is legal.

Hate speech is under free speech you fucking moron, I don't give a single fuck what a retarded judge from today's courts says otherwise.

Free speech is the right to express any opinions without censorship or restraint.

ANY, hate speech is not something else entirely, it's fucking free speech. Now go kill yourself.

You were going for line drawings and you fucked up.

Holy shit, I trolled the fuck out of you guys. Stay salty whiney little faggot bitches. Peace out!

Jesus christ Moshe, be patient and try not to make it so obvious.

Based.

It's not wrong yelling fire if there's actually a fire, just like its not wrong to say the Jews are evil bastards since they are really evil bastards.

ur a faggit kid :^)

this is unbelievable, every single comment is based. I keep seeing our memes too, seemingly being posted by normleys.

Moshe, no!

I think you can predict the future mate

I've always wondered, what is the difference between hatespeech and speechcrime?

Fucked that one up. Meant

Lol stay butthurt you got trolled by a master trollsmith

This is why you browse dating sites at maximum range lads. You find beauties like this, she's so memeable it hurts.

tbh fam normies love our memes on the low

Okay, can we ignore this faggot now and actually discuss the topic at hand?

Moshe, please, for the love of g-d; don't throw your future career away like this.

Henceforth, thou shalt not call others to action.
t. shill

2/10 tbh lad

You just seemed legit retarded. So, congrats on that I guess.

What in the actual fuck is that?

It's like the rockbiter from Neverending Story raped a Polynesian rugby player.

Does that mean thousands of people are posting tweets or millions or what. I don't really know what it all means.

As expected, the classic "hate speech is not free speech" faggot is here, don't you have anything else to do? like cutting jew baby foreskin and sucking their little dicks, uh Shekelberg!
FUCK OFF KIKE!
(pic related)

It means enough normies to matter (it varies) are are making Holla Forums-tier posts on twitter right now.

That's explicitly not trolling.

You shitposted the f out of us. That's it.

Why are you guys responding to an obvious shill? Clicking "filter ID+" shouldn't make the thread look like this.

That's not hate speech, that's "clear and present danger speech". Hate speech does not mean that you're directly inciting people to violence or to dangerous panic. Keyword: "directly". For speech to be illegal, you need to name exactly what you're going to do. For example, saying " we're going to burn down the city council across the street and block the exits so that those fuckers burn" would be a federal offense. Saying "Muslims are shit and we need to deport them" is not illegal, because it doesn't directly incite violence. Perhaps if you gathered a large group of people and said "grab your guns because we're going to shoot all the Muslims we see today", that would be illegal.

Maybe I don't want Trump to make Anime real.
That shit is creepy.

How do you rip a video from Twitter? I just found this posted in the tag and definitely want it on hand for future shitty leftist friends trying to "muh religion of peace" me.

twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/737779876808122372

While the general argument is that any restrictions on free speech is bad, they will just respond with since this is a private business and free speech doesn't apply.

It's a legitimate problem that freedom of speech begins to conflict with freedom of property rights when you have to start letting people write whatever they want on a website that belongs to you. This is a rare case in which the given law really wasn't meant for today's world, because the most advanced media back then was the printing press. Open media forums didn't exist: You either wrote your own newspaper, or you were restricted to standing up and shouting your message personally.

How did this get started?

Is it a reaction to the EU Censorship links on drudge?

It's either free speech or no free speech. There is no middle ground and "hate speech" is exactly that, a censorship device disguised as a middle ground.

Kill yourself.

I don't know, but I see a lot of sharply critical responses to @Cernovich, which is something of a clue.

If you're using Firefox, you can right-click on the page, chose "Show Page Info", go to the tab "Media" and then look for the video in this list.
Then click on "Save as…"

AP:
archive.is/8UTvG

Bloomberg:
archive.is/bactp

Or you can use of these external sites/plugins that add right click functionality
savedeo.com/sites/twitter

Therefore, the only way to fight back is to get people to boycott social media companies that don't allow free speech. The question is how to convince Twitter normies to boycott Twitter. That is, if Twitter is even blocking hate speech. In fact, I'm not really sure what this #istandwithhatespeech campaign is about.

Reminder that the 1st commenter is always a shill.

Literally the only reason the 1st Amendment exists is to protect hate speech.

Nice. Thanks, user.

Welp. That'll do it.

Twitter has shadowbans and will ban people for riling SJWs. They're absolutely censoring speech.

Where the fuck have you been?
ALL
Hate Speech on the internet is going to be censored based on EU law/kikery.
Which means it will be implemented in the US as most of the English speaking internet is widely cross pollinated between Europe, Aus, and US.

Gas yourself anytime.

First post, shill post

twitter.com/hashtag/istandwithhatespeech?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=tren
The hashtag page or whatever is not auto-updating like all the other ones do.

Yes, Cernovich said he wanted to try to get it trending. Seemed to be a response to the EU shit.

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/737742156442505216

Well, you want get some Constitutional autism going, the First Amendment doesn't prohibit yelling fire in a crowded theater, only the opinion of a SCOTUS that is no longer sitting made up that opinion, and the Constitution doesn't really give the Supreme Court the power to make their opinion law, because Marbury v Madison ain't in the Constitution either.

I don't know user. I think it's pretty.

Fucking kill yourself.

Hard to tell where Faceberg/Jewgel start and gov't begins these days.

PS you're a faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_crime#United_States

You can be found guilty of a hate crime for killing a nigger that's attacking you while yelling racial slurs, because the act of speaking somehow elevates the severity of the crime.

If you were to be mugged by a pack of niggers and start screaming nigger as you beat them one by one, it would be a hate crime.

If a company were to come out and say, "We don't hire niggers because they're lazy and cost us too much." they would be found guilty of "discrimination". Again, it's their first amendment right freely express themselves, but it's illegal.

It's illegal for a company to openly boycott Israel.
timesofisrael.com/obama-signs-anti-bds-bill-into-law/

The United States doesn't have explicit hate speech laws, it has implicit ones.

To be fair, while what you said may be true; public opinion of the vast majority of people [>98%] would agree that yelling "fire" in a theater isn't protected speech.

Also, the reason it isn't protected is because it isn't merely speech. It's an act, so it is well within the bounds of SCOTUS to make that ruling.

*unsheathes katana*
*teleports behind your ass*

Try to keep it your pants next time, kid. :^)

Opinion isn't law.
The outcome of Marbury v Madison isn't legal.

Why? How is that any better than the faggots boycotting Chick-fil-A or that bakery?

A boycott implies you'll return after getting your way. Why give their business anything?

see;

And;

SCOTUS ruled that congress CAN prevent speech that causes clear and present dangers.

Yes it is.

see;

You're wrong. It's not protected speech. SCOTUS has rules that things which cause a clear and present danger are not protected under the first and can be prevented under law by congress.

I have absolutely no idea why you mention Marbury v Madison as it has no relevance.

That 180 degree turn is what is going to make Democrats vote Republican in record numbers this year.

Imagine this: You've voted Democrat for 10 - 30 years. You've been told that FREEDOM to do what you want is the #1 priority of the party.

Republicans are portrayed as the one who want to censor you, take away your violent video games, put underwear on the Statue of David, and keep your kids from learning about birth control in school. Now, all of a sudden, your party has turned, and it's now the party of hurt feelings, of censor everything, of "put underwear on the Statue of David because it's misogynist and transphobic".

You know it's wrong, and the only ones who are fighting this shit are Republicans. It's gotten so bad, it's not even all the Republicans that are fighting, it's specifically one Republican, that his own party has fought like the devil to keep out of power. It's Trump.

Even Democrats can see that Trump is the only realistic choice to stop the decay.

BTW, saw a man coming out of the ladies room at Wal-mart today, even though there's a bi-gender "family" restroom dead center between the men's and ladies' rooms. He did nothing to make himself look like a woman. He looked disappointed that I didn't start any shit him. Why should I? It's a woman's job to complain.

Why dont you have a black girlfriend Holla Forums?

Are you guys fucking stupid?
Stand behind WHAT hate speech?
WE SPEAK THE TRUTH

The kikes are trying to label and group everything whites say as hate speech so they can dismiss us altogether.
And retards are falling for it thinking "lel let's embrace opposition newspeak!!!11111".
We are just giving them ammunition to censor internet becouse people are embracing hate speech openly now according to them
They can point a finger on us.

Didn't that freak from the post you replied to slit a mothers throat in front of her child or something?

A better question would be why we don't have black pets yet.

Still reading the Constitution trying to find anywhere it says "hate speech."

Still looking…

No. We are not embracing the term. We are taking the term from them and removing all influence the term has.

This is being seen by normies and normies are agreeing. That is far, far more powerful than what you imply.

Niglodytes belong in the zoo.

A chimp or a gorilla could be better taught how to thrive with shit like agriculture and crops more than the waste of dna the niglodytes take up.

Yes, you are correct, but its been illegal to boycott Israel much longer than Obama.

Office of Anti-boycott Compliance:
bis.doc.gov/index.php/enforcement/oac

It is legal to boycott Mexico, China, Germany, but not Israel.

I never said that boycotting was particularly effective. But, if we start a movement to boycott Twitter in the name of free speech, or if we organize a mass migration to another site, they would certainly change their policies to save their money.

filtered

Yep

SCOTUS can lick my taint. It has extended far beyond it's intended power and scope.

Yelling fire in a theater is not illegal. Inciting a riot/violence is illegal.

Actually it is.

Sure. That ruling was mad in 1909 or 1919 or something.

Fuck it. I'd buy it.

MODS PLEASE STICKY

What the fuck are you talking about

Makes my head hurt

Last night I thought of one that doesnt need you to be near a computer.

You'll never guess which is called "The religion of peace"

If you'd bother to check the tag there's a lot of people pointing out that the EU is reframing truths as hate speech.

THEY JUST FUCKING REMOVED THE HASHTAG FROM TRENDING

hashtags are hatespeech goy

I still see it. Probably in Europe only.

Nevermind. Holy shit, they actually took it out.

No they would not because not bending to the EU laws and being shut out of several countries would lose them even more money.

Wow…
We need to find a free speech Twitter and then promote it on twitter. Any ideas?

NORMALFAGS ARE NOW GOING TO BE EVEN MORE PISSED
CENSORSHIP DOESN'T WORK ANY MORE KIKES
HAHAHA

Its like you're unfamiliar with twitter's bullshit.

its back goys

OMG ITS BACK THEY PUT IT BACK TRENDING

THEY KNEW BETTER THAN TO AWAKEN THE STREISAND EFFECT

That's not how Internet 2.0 works. Huge corporations own all of the popular sites, even though everyone supposedly hates corporations. Any social media site not owned by a massive international corporation is dead on arrival, because the general population hates corporations so much, that they refuse to utilize small scale competitors. Or the big corporations simply buy out the little guys that have any value. You are in hell, just enjoy it.

We got a live one.

twitter.com/Jayygold_

How is it possible to?

Yelling 'fire' in a crowed theater is a metaphor for protesting US involvement in WWI. It's fitting to see this argument recycled for another unconstitutional restriction of speech.

That's because it's OP promoting his own thread on a different IP. That's the best way to get your thread to the top, bait Holla Forums into having a conversation with an invisible enemy.

Learn to manipulate, man.

If you want a quick way to catch eyes, post a naked woman. If you REALLY want attention, post a naked shitskin because it'll bring out the hatred in most and the white knighting instinct in some.

That line of nihilistic thinking is how we got to this cucked reality in the first place.

YO DOE BUMP DIS THREAD DOE

No.

We are all souls passing through purgatory. We are in the top / last level before the torture ends. We have to make it through with a "natural" death.

I've thought about this a lot lately and it makes perfect sense.

We have each lived many lives on many different levels of purgatory. As we pass through purgatory we, our souls, can feel this. Who we are in any life does not know our "past lives".

The only way to successfully move up a level is to live through the current level without committing suicide or being a horrible person.

The first, most basic, easiest level is the darkest of niggers in a shit village.. Everyone passes that because you die at like 20 from Ebola. The further up you go the whiter you get. Because only then is your morality tested. Only then is your will tested. Think of it as though you are Job and you are being tested.

There is literally nothing wrong with yelling "fire" in a crowded theater.

Put down the hash pipe, user.

x>>6179026

No.

Especially if there IS a fire.

This is what most people are saying on Twitter. It's going pretty well.

Err, berdy good.

no

If it's true, that's correct. If it's a false implication, it's illegal.

If you're lying about a fire in an old-timey theater, it could cause mass panic and people could be trampled. Remember, the constitution, and the "fire' in a movie theater" example was written back when theaters weren't as well constructed and fire safety regulations weren't invented yet.

Yeah, re-read Article 3, the powers the court gave itself in Marbury v. Madison to impose their opinion as law isn't in there.

Who cares, we're talking an autistically legalistic, originalist interpretation of the Constitution, not what morons believe.

It's illegal in literally every kind of theater.

If i notice a fire in a crowded theater, i will leave the theater and call 911
No point in causing a panic

But did SCOTUS constitutionally have the power to rule that Congress can make laws which fly in the face of a strict interpretation of the Constitutional text? From an originalist perspective, no they do not.

You can yell fire if there is a fire in the theater.

Yes. That is literally what SCOTUS does. Congress passes laws, SCOTUS determines if those laws are legal under the constitution at the time.

Literally what SCOTUS is for, why it exists, and what it was meant to do.

Because, the only reason SCOTUS thinks they can do this "rules that things which cause a clear and present danger are not protected under the first and can be prevented under law by congress", is due to the ruling and interpretation of the majority opinion in Marbury v. Madison and not a power vested on the SCOTUS by Article 3 of the Constitution.

Thats how Fort Macmurray burned.

I wont yell fire.
You know why I wont.

How did Marbury v Madison rule? Oh wait, it allowed them to.

(((Your))) interpretation doesn't agree with it QED it's wrong.

Whatever, filtered.

Which is fine. What isn't fine is SCOTUS trying to legislate their judicial opinion from the bench and erroneously allowing Congress to violate the Constitution in "special cases".

I don't care if you do or don't and there is a fire. Nothing can force you to or not to.

Your honor, if I yell "Kike" in a crowded bar mitzvah, is it illegal?

Let those stupid fuckers burn. I'm with ya.

The ruling SCOTUS made in Marbury v. Madison is one in which SCOTUS exceded their Constitutional powers and they've been expanding sine that point onwards into realms they have no business being. Jesus Christ, the controversy over the legitmacy of Marbury v. Madisons ruling is a fucking perennial one in constitutional law going back to the fucking time of the ruling itself. Still an unresolved controversy, jut because people roll with it doesn't mean it's correct. Same with the 14th Amendment, it wasn't ratified constitutionally, it's illegitmate as fuck, but it just stands because people roll with it.

MODS PLEASE STICKY

EVERYONE ELSE KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED

Yes goy, you would be inciting a second holocaust. Never again.

No, people are saying that "hate speech" is a part of it, you dumb broad.

The second guy, I'd like to see him try.

Not in the US there aren't laws against "hate-speech", attempts at such laws were shot down by Scalia, too bad he was murdered.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGaosBHdFMA

thread theem

Have a bump.

The truth is hateful goys. Accept it.

In my opinion, you should eat cyanide.

Its funny to see lefties pining for authoritarianism isn't it?

Liberalism is a mental illness.

Haha

I knew normalfag retardation knew no bounds, but I somehow thought it was always against us

Now these mouth breathers are not only gonna dismantle garden variety PC, but actually swing hard the other way and make hate speech an admired thing

I can't wait until I start enjoying respectful nods from beta men as beautiful women beg to suck my cock because I wore a shirt saying "gas the kikes, race war now"

I have read all of Plato's Dialogues, Nietzsche and Descartes… But I do not understand what that bitch is saying.

Is she saying that hate speech is factually correct or truthful?

sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky

Basically Hate Speech and Truth go hand in hand.

She is saying they are not mutually exclusive, i.e. sometimes hate can be the truth

she's accidentally agreeing with it because she doesn't realize what "mutually exclusive" means

I'm gonna say it again, we need to find a free speech alternative to Twitter and advertise it. Maybe one of us could make it.
code.tutsplus.com/tutorials/build-a-twitter-clone-from-scratch-the-design--net-28438
Perhaps use this?
firefeed.io/about.html

That's why I was confused, she had #SocialJustice on her profile's description.

BUMP

Y'ALL NIGGAS DON'T EVEN BUMP HAPPENINGS

Holla Forums was right again!

HOLY SHIT TWITTER IS IN UPROAR

Thread theme 'We're the rebels' youtu.be/rI8bxybqXC0

This.

Appropriate with this thread.

Are you fucking kidding me? Where do you live?

Anything that someone doesn't like cna be considered hate-speech.

Besides, the first Amendment doesn't protect you from private companies like Twitter and Facebook from censoring you, only the governments.

That doesn't meant we support the censoring of opinions or that we should remain silent.

I know i'm replying to a shill but i just needed to argue.

United States oddly enough.

bitch your just mad you get owned here

yeah our mods are such censors, that why we have to deal with Rach threads????

look at me mom, I'm a shitposting autist retard

therebel.media/watch_radical_left_destroy_a_dentist_in_germany_because_he_votes_afd

This is our future, by the way

Jesus Christ. And they call us Eurocucks. Try this: youtu.be/1ZjgKgKaFBw

Wait, is she in support or against Hate Speech? Because I could interpret that to mean either. Like hating injustice, or something. Or, is she saying hate speech should be censored even if it is true?

works, the other one said it was blocked on copyright grounds by TelewizjaPolska-itvp.

bumpan

BECAUSE WE WANT TO KEEP THAT RIGHT, YOU STUPID CUCK

Nice dubs.

Holy fuck! I can't see it either, and I'm a Burgerfag!

See

Tbh I think Rach threads are funny

If you have a twitter account it is your duty to tweet this. Trend this shit, make it so when they shut it down we can expose them again.

It's too bad that no one cares what the identity of their barista is. The left is immune to these tactics.

And after all that, I can't understand a fucking word.

Nice CC. In a language I can't read.

Some of these people are just idiotic normalfags that aren't even aware of the recent EU decision or its ramifications.

god forbid these people got targeted for their beliefs

Autism levels rising

It's a Polish religious song of political defiance against tyranny. Fitting.

It started already. It doesn't even complete…

I know this is just internet-trend stuff but still.
The fact, that normies are willing to tweet that in order to protect free speech and reading through the posts made me almost shed tears of joy.
Maybe it's not too late.
Maybe we can still win and maybe our children can grow up in a normal world and live happy lives.
Thanks Holla Forums

Not trying to bring demoralization or be a shill, but I genuinely think this might still pass to an extent, it'll be reformed to be less extreme in certain ways yet it will still be against right wingers.

That said, it'll be the very last thing the SJWs and globalists ever do.

If it redpills a lot of normies, the momentum speeds up, and we might see a full blown FUBAR shit storm approaching at lightning speeds.

People who see the big picture will start to radicalize. Not completely 14/88 but you never know, this is one of the few places where free speech is legitimately allowed to the biggest extent known and stranger things have happened.

REEEEx130

Hate speech is the vocabulary of love and tolerance.

ED poster is right. Twitter is going to nuke this.

EVERYONE MUST TWEET

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

Facebook and Twitter are government programs.

There are people doing good things, though…

kek

They shut it down

Kek, this guy knows what's good.

Is this america's Remove Kebab?

LITERALLY HITLER

Yeah, they always try to split hairs and use the technical definition when called on censorship.

Which is the opposite of how they utilise their attack words, where they redefine racism, sexism etc. to suit their agenda.

NVM IT'S BACK AGAIN

Still can't see it. I get this shit.

Of fucking course it will.

Tomorrow there'll be something else.

Death by a thousand cuts starts with one cut.

It's trending in the US and some other places. Set your location to US

Someone tweet this back at him.

I would but I don't have twatter

Guys, we should all post this image. Imagine the butthurt. ==LETS DO IT==

Still see it trending in both US and Canada.

#foundingfatherssowhite

#hatefacts

Done.

I hope a nigger murders you

Got you covered fam

(Checked Hitler Dubs)

wonder if he thinks you all are bots

You guys are fucking great

No, it's obviously part of Goymergate's ebul harassment campaign.

Well done user.

Wew lad, let's not be hasty.

I'm too excited and busy right now to get involved.

You're doing the work of God.

KEEP IT UP YOU GLORIOUS BASTARDS

Epic

At first I was terrified that you said, "Think of it as though you are Jeb…"

Job doesn't even sound that bad. Losing my wife, and children, and employment, and wealth, and well-being still sounds a lot better than having to go through this life as Jeb.

Don't worry lad, it's just a nomination.
He won't walk away with the award.

(heiled)
see

posted while I was typing

…I ain't even mad, fam, that's an opinion worth discarding

small loan of a million keks

The SJW/kike twitter mods will probably remove this hashtag soon.

Report submitted

Well, he's half right, anyway.

yo fam smdh tbh yo

who let the niggers on my hatechan???

Holy fuck….

Well if you yell fire when there isn't one that's lying and the point of free speech is to create honesty because we are restricted to lies under a gutted speech
But to say that Negros are a dangerous and smelly creature isn't so much a lie but an opinion or maybe a fact, but definantly not a lie, it may offend but who cares
So to defend honesty these "Hate speech" laws have to go because they cross section against the truth and the law must uphold the truth

Oy vey, you should be in prison for that post!

They did for a few minutes before realizing it had gotten too big and doing so would just blow everything up more. Still stopped it from autocompleting though.

HOLY SHIT GUYS IT REACHED 30K

Orwell daren't dream this horror.

SHUT IT DOWN!
It seems to no longer be trending… even though it was obviously gaining activity? RIP

IT IS 31K NOW

The point of Twitter isn't free discussion, it's propagandizing, and can't propagandize the normalfags on a niche platform only we use.

Remember, a generation of leftists have been brought up to believe this is true.

Kek. What a dumb cunt. Saying hate and truth are not mutually exclusive means that they CAN be the same thing.

Ideally we'd figure out a way to get the normalfags to move to a free speech alternative they'd like.

Your void dubs fit well with your post

I think we really hit something. Normally with this kind of thing I get alt-right, white-nationalist, and gamergaters retweeting and liking my tweets. Today it's like 80% normies.

This is the chance to ram the final nail into the rammed out holes of SJWs everywhere.

If you ever hoped for a chance to drop redpills and have people listen, this is it.

DO IT

SIEG HEIL

There are a lot of muds on twitter… that's why I keep handy this:

There is a difference between the First Amendment and the principle of free speech. Yes, the First Amendment does not protect one from extra-governmental censorship, however a platform cannot rightfully claim it supports the principle of free speech while engaging in censorship of speech. So, yes, they aren't breaking laws, they're jst exposing their crass hypocris for all to see and the normalfag public needs that hypocrisy rubbed into their stupid faces.

Yep. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it untrue.

Looks like we hit a nerve.

They're waking up.

I have 300 something followers… the longest lived account to date…

Please mouse-over Mrs. Edelweiss' name to get an unexpected treat.

Pretty uncommon seeing those online, but it's usually out-of-it women in their 40s.

WEW the irony!

I'll just give you the spoiler that nobody saw coming.

She's an agnostic Jew feminist.

Saving her to my twitter freaks folder.

I don't know who you are, but I'm stealing that pic.

PURE COINCIDENCE

pic related my reaction.

Edgy. Chans have no purpose now.

/ p o l / W A S R I G H T A G A I N
p
o
l
/

W
A
S

R
I
G
H
T

A
G
A
I
N

There is not enough pepper spray on earth…

Jesus (checked) spoiler that shit

They just parrot what they hear from Commissars.

FUCK THEM TO DEATH

Which of you fuckers is this? This has got to be a parody account. Surely…

Someone spoiler that shit

That'd be nice, but normalfags are creatures of habit that throw fits when facebook changes a single button.

My sides!

Leftists are such tools. You can brainwash them into doing literally anything.

Holla Forums is ALWAYS RIGHT

You've got the cart before the horse. They're leftists because they're brainwashed.

A L W A Y S
L
W
A
Y
S

yeah, but remember those same normalfags will stop us from RWDSing the Enemy. So, they're just choosing a slow-boil, rather than the final clamp-down

this version better version

The better argument is that public companies (ie. corporations as opposed to sole proprietorships) are essentially governmental agencies, especially if they have an effective monopoly on the product they produce. Can your ISP turn off you internet bc "hate speech" – can the utility company turn off your lights?

This is true. Maybe we can use this. We'd have to wait for Twitter to massively fuck up their interface, which seems likely considering how they are running things lately, and then we could convince them to exodus. GNU social will need to get its shit together first though. The basics are there but it's pretty rough still.

Here's your (you).
Anti-hate speech laws cover ideas, not just what Holla Forums would consider actual hate speech.

Shouldn't have replied to bait tbh

You don't think he has enough?

I mean, it's possible, but you really have to have your ducks in a row, be very sensitive to timing and strike at the right moment, and even then, even if you do everything properly, you can still fail because shit like this, what sites or trends take off, is as much a matter of luck as anything else.

Digits confirm; not blessed by Kek.

M8 he has like 30 replies and already pulled the "lol I trol u" shtick.

Already happened. They removed the ability to have personal account background images to fit more advertising in.

"Macht Amerika Vom Marxismus Frei"

Essentially =/= Actually, is what they'll say. If they have a technicality on their side, they'll ride it to the ground. The "spirit of free speech" obviously means nothing to these people. To them, free speech is a dangerous thing to be opposed.

THE FIRE

it's rising

HEIL OUR ARYAN QUEEN

Moishe! Itr's you!

Because it is true. Kikes have been beating up on those sandniggers over there and preaching love and tolerance over there.

This is for you guys that don't have a twitter…

I'm not so sure it's one or the other. I think there are segments of people that are more susceptible to the conditioning. The average person can be brainwashed into being a leftist, sure, but I think the really hardcore ones have the kind of mind that is perfectly suited to receive propaganda and go to extremes for their masters. Lots of people may go through a gender studies class, and most will come out believing the stuff they learned, but only a certain percentage are the types who then go out and smash police cars outside a Trump rally. It's like how certain people will be attracted to cults, or pyramid schemes.

AURINI HAS BEEN CUCKED BY YOUTUBE

God fucking damn. Are y'all still arguing about this shit.

I hated playing games with lawyering fucks like you.

Yeah, we might be waiting for a long time. The better solution is to redpill people while they are on Twitter, and hopefully do a lot of that before Twitter really starts cracking down.

Its fun watching the ones who stayed liberals having to deal with their followers/following involving those who went full Holla Forums

Aurini, gb2woodwork

Tell them that only a libertarian (classical liberal) would make that argument, and therefore they are being philosophically inconsistent because libertarians/liberals agree with free speech at all times.

Otherwise, they'll have to simply say money/power = right, in which case they'll have to accept the status quo in toto and no Leftist can do that.

Guys, is it wrong to like an asian chick?
Just… just wondering.

I don't give a single shit about this.
I will not go out of my way to kill people that don't violate my freedom.
I am ideologically and financially supporting Holla Forums's views because that's what seems most effective to reach my goal of achieving a world of freedom and truth.
The moment we get that world or another way becomes more efficient, I will support whoever helps me keep it that way. If it's Holla Forums or if the jews happen to make the most profit that way, I don't even care.
I just want all our children to grow up happy and us to lead good lives.
Remember user, if you overextend you meet the same faith as Hitler did decades ago or the Jews will do soon.

Also this

#IStandWithHateSpeech is currently at the top of my feed with 34.3k tweets and still not auto completing

The real good that came of of GG was how many people it pushed into investigating what else they believed was the truth was fabricated. Or at least being amenable to the notion that they had had they wool pulled over their eyes in certain areas in the same way normies had had by the press about GG.

35K GET HYPE

Still censorship, still immoral. maybe not illegal, but certainly immoral.
youtube.com/watch?v=AnoWCPvvaFA

I never participated much in GG except to make fun of SJWs on twitter, but I watched it very closely, and it's what started me on the path to the red pill. I watched GG split where some of them turned into SJW lite and the rest all went the same way I did. So many of them went full shitlord after being exposed to SJWs for so long, and the ones that went SJW lite are constantly butthurt at them. GG was kind of like a massive cocoon filled with bluepilled normie caterpillars, and they emerged as beautiful right wing butterflies. It could be the biggest mass-redpilling ever.

They'll probably like you. Or at least their parents will.

twitter is experiencing (((technical difficulties)))

Terrible argument. Hitler was in a weakened country. We live in the Great Empire. If we get it done here, there is no one else to stop us like there was for Hitler, shlomo

errytime

Tell THAT to the Russians and the Chinks!

That's not an Asian chick.
That's a sockpuppet.

Is Tila alive?

Shhh.

If that's you Bastille I like you anyways.

If that is the only way, then be it so.

You will fail for certain if you think this way.
The jews are not in a >weakend country and have all the advantages aviable. If you think you can make them fail then you're god damn stupid to think they can't do the same to you when time comes.
Also calling me a jew just because I'm not deluded in the same extreme fashion you are is incredibly dense. If you never think about what could make you lose you won't ever win.
I'm not even being defeatist, I'm trying to succeed as good as I can but you have to be realistic, moron.

Hate speech laws will be a great way to send anyone who mocks the emperors hair to a gulag.

Twitter's auto-complete (((algorithm))) seems to be allergic to certain topics.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Holla Forums WAS RIGHT

Is there a bump limit on this thread?

Spread info on the Facebook, MS, and Google shenanigans as well. Should perk the fence sitters' ears up.

Your mask slipped, Bernout!

He hit the trifecta

What are the limits to twitter's video uploads?

It looks like Twitter shoah'd the tag in Canada.

I noticed that but was too busy arguing with the reply button

:^^^^^^)

Clever, topical, and funny. Very nice.

(respected)

heuhehehehehehehehehehe

(checkaroo)
wew
e
w

I said pretty much the same thing.

he just needs to build more stealth tanks so he can recapture the comm node from the GDI

This is the old SP I loved.

I don't know what you're talking about. Without the US, Israel would be overrun by Muslims. And, there won't be a "time that comes" because we'll get rid of them once and for all (at least through deportation) and make sure they never come back through laws and education.

Look, buddy, once the Nationalist Revolution rolls across the world, Jews will have nowhere to go but Israel. What do you think the Chinese and the Arabs are doing? The Afro-centric Marxists? The point is to squeeze (((international capital))) until it pops. Give them no safe quarters anywhere. Again, if every country goes (ethno)nationalist, then Jews will have to go back (to Israel)

So, quit being a whiny kike-loving fuck, you stupid pussynigger.

Try writing #istandwithhatespeech, it autocompletes to #istandwithlovespeech. Pathetic

Blocked in 3, 2, 1…

I wonder how many tweets this will get before the media mentions it

They memoryholed the dalai lama story in Europe so I wont be surprised if they hush this up

Just double-tag your shit to both tags, spread your love of hate speech

They won't mention it. Ever. Unless Trump uses the hashtag, then they'd be all over it.

Already did mang, cucks are too weak in memetics, they can't stop this now

My point is that unlike the cuckservatives, trump would attack shitlibs with all these laws that were only intended for use against the right. That might scare them into questioning their support for these laws.

Can't believe it, this is top trending in the UK

un-fucking-believeable

The proles are waking up.

The damn is breached.
Nobody gives a fuck about leftist terminology anymore.

Twitter is of course already trying to suppress it

South Carolina, USA

THEY WERE RIGHT ABOUT THE FIRE MONKEY

THEY WERE RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING

You couldn't possibly be more retarded.

Supreme court opinions prove you're retarded.

Not only are you demonstrably, factually retarded in your first statement, you're so retarded that you're using the "fire in a crowded theater" yarn incorrectly. Like a retard.

The case you are attempting to refer to, in your especially retarded way, was overturned in Brandenburg v. Ohio, 1969.

I can't possibly express how profoundly retarded you are, but I'm really trying. God fucking damn, you are incredibly retarded.

Guys. Is this a happening?

They're gonna hit the streisand effect no matter what they do

FIRE MONKEY DUBS

AMMUNITION FOR BRAVER Holla ForumsACKS

verified happening

Can we figure out exactly where it has for sure been shut down by Twitter? Places where it was definitely trending, but isn't now. Canada is 100% confirmed.

The lefties will. Huffpo, Jezebel, Salon, etc.

The only question is, will it be targeted as being misogynist, racist, Islamophobic, homophobic, anti-Semitic, or all the above.

those poor asian men

Posted all of them, you can check here:
twitter.com/IBendPisss/status/737837607657340929
twitter.com/IBendPisss/status/737837460537921537
twitter.com/IBendPisss/status/737837381504630784

Germany

This is the red pill flood we have been waiting for.

When the disenfranchised people of democracy awake and take their power back from those they have delegated it to.
youtube.com/watch?v=BJS7tGUDdWk

Dose of redpill.

41K ACHIEVED

Cuckspeach isn't freespeech.

FOR THE EMPEROR

Holla Forumsand doesn't seem to have it going. Twitter shoah?

Poland is sleeping m7+!

Any swedes here? Please tell me my country isn't more cucked than Sweden yet.

Hard to know. It may have not been trending there to start with.

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

thread theme

Tell her that's what the Jews in Germany and the ones running the USSR said. Looks like they were wrong. lol

Women are far more susceptible to Jew-magic than men, retard. Take you MGTOW shit elsewhere, kike.

Every pissy leftist is blaming Trump for all the hate

No bully. I'm just posting relevant material.

Kek

Norway is also not trending but could someone give me more red pills?

GTFO kike

y'all niggas better be posting this to other sites

I've even posted it to concern troll on normie sites just to get the volume up

Speaking of which….

Dude called him a Nazi. He won't be able to eat for a week.

don't worry ill tip it myself

He's probably an atheist or an "agnostic". And I say this as an atheists myself. Most of them are fucking faggots who are really just anti-christian and suck muhammad's cock because John Oliver told them to.

fucking niggers. you almost can't blame them; they're basically animals in human form

WEW
E
W

People like this fag are the fags who think that gay marriage opposition is purely religious

These

>>>/out/
we dont do coal burning here

Lads! A gem!

The government censors hashtags in Canada? wtf?

Is it just me, or does

and
just kinda not fit together?

Fucking kikes, why can't they just admit defeat. This is just pathetic.

pretty sure they're all dead

I'm not following.

>clockboy is verified

It's gone niggers!

Also when you start to type the hashtag in it auto predicts 'IStandWithLoveSpeech'

The audacity… The fucking audacity.

It's not trending in the US anymore

Kek. You know you're on Holla Forums when people don't consider killing 34 people to be mass murder.

Still trending in the UK

34 people counts as a mass murder
In Ausland they keep harping on about the mass murder of 20 people, 20 years ago

That's what I get for switching to the US trends by default.

fuck. I almost said something to you all - to wait a few hours, then fire up the twatters. We blew our load and burned out too quickly

It is in Dixie.

Fuck, nigger! That's a weekend count in Baltimore.

we're still started the fire.

the higher it rises the more will see it.

For fucks sake my own mother told me yesterday she's "getting real tired of these SJWs"

My mother knows what SJWs are. People are waking up.

The merrican postcount just decreased tenfold, I think it's being filtered. I'm in Europe BTW

we've* and I forgot a comma in there.

You got to tweet to bump it back up, it sometimes goes on and off you jsut gotta tweet m8

It's like Twitter has become Holla Forums

strange and wonderful times user

This is extremely important for us, normies can now see that we outnumber SJW's 10-1.

Reminder we're full steam ahead towards a new USSR in Europe. These cucks think their intentions are good and they won't stop unless we make them.

someone dox him

Very low energy. Even leftists are falling asleep when they see that.

Oy vey.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Also anyone know who started this hashtag exactly?

Jesus christ that's so blatant I can't help but wonder if it's a troll.

Jewiest account I have ever seen. Is this a parody, or is this guy so jewy that he has transcended the limits of parody?

It's real

Jewtube confirmed.

When you imply mass murder, I imagine a hundred people, not 34, I just thought it was weird.

There's already like six million sites running GNUsocial. Just take your pick, fam.

What the fuck.

Everyday reality seems less and less real.

It's back on the trending list in Canada. It was gone for an hour at least. Strange.

Maybe someone high up is combating them from the inside, or maybe they're being hacked and someone got admin privileges.

This has to be a troll, no fucking way

It's obviously the hacker known as 4chan.

I can't wait to see what tumblr will look like when the pendulum reaches the other end of the spectrum.

This guy, I THINK. I don't know how to trace it back, but he has the

It's called hyperbole.

When people say reality is stranger than fiction, they aren't lying.

He has a lot of posts like this. It's probably a Holla Forumsack. Maybe halfchan.

Its also a weekend count in Melbourne

are they mass-banning ppl?

They said it disappeared off twatter in the US for a couple seconds. They probably realized it was so big that they were going to cause mass outrage

Its wierd since the PPH seems to be increasing, I just saw the bot/user ratio increase a lot when it stopped trending

Cuckchan taking the heat again.

I never really understood this. If men are violent dominators and women like rape, then shouldn't it be legal or something? What was his point?

idk how twatter works, so you've almost lost me. How does "trending" work? Most PPH? Most posts that day?

hahaha. faggot. Has anyone thought to advertise this on /k/ or Holla Forums, or elsewhere? If it really is slowing down, then we might be able to increase the post count that way

TRENDING IN MERRICA AGAIN 50K SOON

I've been watching this thread and Twitter for the past couple of hours. I really don't know.

I'm frankly very surprised at this. Pleasant surprise, honestly. I might hate these bastards but now and then I'm proven wrong.

some of these seem to be forced in order to make this go down a bit

Just broke 50K tweets.

Was everybody more based all along than we thought.

I'm finding that kinda hard to believe, but damn.

who the fuck is Noah?

Fuck yeah

Tweetdeck auto completes the ht with this

Oh they're going all out. Why do they think they can make it stop with cuck phrases?

Do they think Hulk Hogan is hate or something

#IStandWithHateSpeech
Because you can't solve a problem you can't talk about

SOMEONE WITH TWITTER CLOUT POST THIS VID

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

#istandwithrefugees

Fucking Hell

Apparently any Tweet whatsoever with Noah in it. Not just the hashtag, but the name. Some kind of Twatter slide tactic, I think.

Cap of the number one trending hashtag attached, to prove it's not called Twit-ter for nothing.

#Roots is litereally every tweet ever written about that bullshit, it's not even close to trending. Kikes are getting sloppy

Why do niggers call Notifications "Mentions"?

it would be like banging a real life barbie doll

I don't know. I find it disgusting. It seems self-indulgent.

Why is poll always right?

checked

Freedom of religion is covered under the first amendment. Freedom of religion includes reading and preaching from holy texts that include hate speech against sodomites, pharisees, canaanites, infidels, and gentiles which explicitly and in no certain terms incite followers to exterminate them.
Therefore hate speech is explicitly protected by the first amendment under the free religion provision.

it's a b8 account for normies

CHECK OUT THIS COLOSSAL BUTTHURT FAGGOT

WE WENT THROUGH MY FOLLOWERS AND FOUND NOTABLE ACCOUNTS AND TOLD THEM TO STOP FOLLOWING ME

Top posts m8, had some laughs

that's a troll m8

Top Kek

He's former Bioware apparently. He probably worked on Dragon Age: Cisquisition.

top kek

Euofag

Wrong, wrong, wong and the difference may one day save your life. Islam does not come from the "holy land". I comes from the most god foresaken part of the arabian peninsula. MoHAMed may have once visited Jerusalem before the was "given" the Koran, but the Koran and the Hadiths were forms in the Arabia desert not in the Holy Land. Second, Christians do not call Jesus a prophet, he is the incarnation of God, not a prophet. It is a common deception of the Muslim to say "Oh, we believe in Jesus, too" but when he says that he conceals he thinks Jesus is a mere mortal, his crucifixion was faked, and there was no resurrection. They basically take the metaphysical aspects of Christianity and turn them on their head. Lastly, for the Christian he commandments come from the words and deeds of Jesus Christ; for the muslim, his commandments come from the Koran. Christians follow a person, Muslims (like kikes) follow a book.

#idontstandwithhatespeech hashtag confirmed.

Fucking saved.

Original image if you're interested.

here, have another

Well memed, anons.

Have one from my private collection.

In America the lower limit for being a mass murderer is three bodies. 34 definitely qualifies.

And on Holla Forums it's at least 6,000,000.

Oh fuck I wasn't ready for that

Make America Great Again

That's the nicest OC I've ever seen come out of 8ch. Daaaaamn

fucking brilliant. it was long enough that I thought "maybe this is something else" and then it happened. nice

Define violate, does it have to be a direct violation, or merely a vicarious one? If a company bans you for "hate speech" is that violating your freedom? You have to be concrete with your words and thoughtful with your conceptions.

CHECK
THOSE
FUCKING
TRIPS

Shit that's me

Its curious how you guys are always the first the reply to a thread.

I don't think its an organized group. If I can get the first post in a thread, I always try to throw out major bait, too. It's probably just autists like me shitposting

Schlomo…

I'm getting a bigger kick out of the antis

How the fuck did you get them to follow you?

they shut it down

It's butthurt heaven

Kek, that cuck was rekt hard though.

Doesn't change that you are a bundle of sticks.

Fucking hell, more than 3 years before the migrant crisis and it's word for word, even using a child to guilt trip the natives.

Are those "stronk wymyn of history" framed on the wall behind her?

auto complete is now giving me #IstandwithIsrael

I followed them and they followed back automatically. Obama's @BarackObama account used to follow me too for the same reason, but I must have ended up on a bad goy list or something, because it no longer does.

I wish there was an easy way to abuse shit like that.

underrated post, would make into image if I could

same here, it used to give #IstandWithLoveSpeech.

Oy vey, you don't suspect astroturfing, do you fellow, non-chosen?

You guys aren't even green texting anymore.

I guess this one's real.

Make a clean account, follow Obama and wait for him to follow back, then post bad goy shit. When journo cucks start writing articles about Trump staffers following white supreeemists, you hit the cucks with proof of Obama following guys talking about gassing the kikes. It could be done, but it's probably easier just to spam those journos with Pepe until they start babbling incoherently about racist green frogs and everyone thinks they're nuts. It worked on Olivia Nuzzi.

Confirmed

It just got a big boost and started trending again after this

So who is this cuck

the goal of a shill like this is to derail the thread early on so nothing gets done/actually discussed
judging by the replies job well done, retards

the mascot of /mu/ who is a SJW but panders to chan culture to keep the gravy train rolling

No. Watch his other channel for his rants.

"Just a few dozen far right whackos, goy. Nothing to see here. Move along."

I love that the normies are waking up.

What the hell is #personofinterest

Electric jew show.

A TV show about Prism becoming sapient.

Jesus, (((they're))) not even trying to hide it.

Where else?

Canada

wait… its trending in the PRC and DPRK, or am I reading that incorrectly? Also, wtf is wrong with based Russia? Are they still asleep?

(PS is there a text list of those countries? some of those are difficult to tell where they are)

Every time.

Wow Melbourne doing something useful for a change

Fried Chicken and Watermelon
#GorillaLivesMatter

It's still going.

keep this bumped lads

Shoop skills improve with each attempt, but there's no guarantee the images will escape from the containment board, you know?

She seems to be hedging her bets given the coming cultural shift. Watch how quickly that progressiveforlife gashtag [sic] disappears from her About Me.

BUMP

She doesn't know what "mutually exclusive" means. She's just saying it to sound like an intellectual.

*FTFY

who cares? hes pandering to get views, that means there are views to gather, which means our world view has serious traction. which means if people want to cater to us to earn money then we are inflicting influence. which means our thirst for content is effecting the metapolitics of our society.

I can absolutely confirm that this has been delisted from Twitter's trending list.

#WholeTimeGettinRawed
Started trending in the last hour

#3YearsOfTryHard
Trending for 6 hours now

#RefreshTheCity

#XFactor

#WednesdayWisdom

1st of June
12.5K Tweets

Happy New Month

iCONGO
Just started trending

Drug Dealers Anonymous
38.2K Tweets

Rs 21
Trending for 3 hours now

This post was just somebody roleplaying but reminder that being disallowed from yelling fire in a "crowded theater" is a violation of freedom of speech. It's just one that no one cares about because no one ever yells "fire" in crowded theaters.

Citing this precedent for violation of freedom of speech is often used as justification for more violations of freedom of speech. Which makes no sense at all. Be sure to tell this to the next fucking retard who repeats this shit to you verbatim like it's a clever revelation.

So they're sliding it, or have they essentially censored it? It is getting late. Don't you think people just went to bed?

The caveat is that it's confirmed that Twitter uses blacklists so users don't notice things are being censored. If you've been seeing it, you will still see it like in .

how do we document this? how do we get evidence of it? Is this ht the first victim of the anti-hate speech blitz?

They always do this with trending topics that don't fir the liberal agenda. This isn't the first time this has happened.

I think it just timed out guys. Things don't seem to trend for more than 8 hours. They get dropped off the list to make room for fresh things, even if they're still getting lots of tweets. We kept it up there about as long as it is possible to, so we did pretty good.

so… they just thought they'd wait until America went to sleep, then yank it? Is it still trending elsewhere?

well no, the exception is fraud, bearing false witness is a crime in just about every set of laws ever created. Society as a whole just doesn't care about lies from one person to another unless they're written down and signed upon but crying fire in a crowded theatre when there is no fire disrupts the activities of other patrons and there very well could be in the fine print of the purchasers agreement that you will do no such thing and so that's a breach of contract. There are many cases where giving fraudulent speech is punished, without infringing the right to free speech like libel law and similar stuff.
The government very clearly cannot do anything if you phrase a statement as an opinion instead of a statement of fact though.

Assuming people are unthinking robots who react completely involuntarily to hearing the word "fire", of course.

Common people are so stupid. They believe they matter. The sheep are too stupid to realize they're limiting their own free speech.

Fucking lower classes believe they get a stupid education and it means something, they're not even influencers in the world. Just stupid sheep.

Europeans and Americans deserve to get fucked because they pay more attention to identity politics wedge issues, which is divide and conquer, rather than real issues, like how to tackle debt, for instance.

Common people are all about self gratification and don't deserve the privilege to vote because they're too stupid.

The companies that steal your every secret, like Google and Facebook, are also taking away your free speech. The commoners are such fucking idiots.

The plebeians deserve to be where they are. Too stupid. Sheep for the wolves.

I don't see it trending. Midwest here.

Fucking clocknigger needs to die already.

archive.is/wlhCF

Is this something the normalfags just made up themselves? Or was it from one of the chans?

Also watch for liberal journos to have a fucking meltdown over this by tomorrow

I don't ever go on the Twitter so all of this is strange to me, but this thread kida looks like a bunch of crybabies from Twitter who want to complain to Holla Forums but not really do anything to protect their freedom of speech on Twitter. WTF, you faggots need a hug or something?

I got in an argument with some intellectual moderate fag and now my Twitter is stained with this abomination of a conversation thread.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Song name ?

What a huge faggot. You anti-whites have been saying hateful things about Whites for over a hundred years now. It's only "hate" speech when it's WHITE speech.

Anti-hate is anti-white.

Still trending in the list this morning in occupied Dixie

kek saved

it got shoahed by the twitter jews

People are no longer afraid to reveal their power level

OY
Y

VEY
E
Y

As a point of interest, is there anything the EU can do to block access to certain websites if they refuse to play ball?

Not when there is an actual fire you fucking mong.

fuck off retard

Nope the government doesn't censor shit like that. The only actual censorship Canada has is via project cleanfeed. That's some dickless fuck at twitter.

It's not trending in Switzerland anymore but #AngelaMerkel and #Trains are.
What the fuck is this? It was top on the list a few hours ago. Did it get (((((shut down)))))?

It's current years whites must fall, pol is very progressive

Very likely. They don't have a Bill of Rights with a 1st Amendment anywhere over there.

Well, I meant something concrete. Do they have any real access to the DNS servers over there, with which to redirect twitter.com requests to an EU-approved message about racist, horrible shit and so on?

Or can they only make it illegal to access unapproved websites?

What can they actually reach without cooperation from large social media networks?

This is still happening. We should probably troll the shit out of it, since they're holding it up in front of us as a target.

#IStandWithIsrael because America First means Israel Last

#IStandWithIsrael because they are God's chosen, and all else are animals

#IStandWithIsrael because America MUST fight Israel's wars

#IStandWithIsrael because #IStandWithISIS

Shit like that.

What laws? Nobody is forcing twitter, facebook or google, they're going to censor content because they want to.

Seriously, educate yourself on what is happening.

But they HAVE that cooperation. FB and Twitter and several others have signed on to the stop hate speech movement in the EU.

Article related

newsweek.com/hate-speech-facebook-twitter-youtube-microsoft-eu-465198

"European governments were acting in response to a surge in (((antisemitic))), anti-immigrant and pro-Islamic State commentary on social media."

From Reuters, who published the first article on this hashtag last night.

in.reuters.com/article/socialmedia-hatespeech-eu-idINKCN0YN33X

And if they didn't?

I'm more or less completely unaware of what's actually within their sphere of influence, much less what they could reach without companies playing ball.

Acting != passing new laws. Read the original press-release: europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1937_en.htm

Code of conduct != law.

Nigger, why are you being so contrary?

These companies DO want this. I wouldn't doubt they proposed it to the EU Commissars.
They're all Kike controlled. They want to stop any posting of anti-immigrant news and opinion.

I'm just curious about the EU's actual ability to effect change on non-European entities.

I apologize if it comes across as contrarian, but there are few sources of information as no one seems to want to talk about it.

Yes, because that is what Jews do best. Free speech always leads to anti-semtism, why is that do you think? Implementing 'hate speech' laws and restricting freedom of speech is promoted heavily by Jews because it makes them immune from criticism and it weakens the host it tries to control and prevents them from mobilizing and defending themselves. Classic parasite tactic, how dangerous they really are.

Once things work out so well over there, it'll start here.

In fact, it's already starting over here. Canada has stiffened anti-Islamiphobia laws, and are about to pass similar laws protecting traps from "hate speech."

NYC has passed a law that landlords and businesses can be held legally accountable for not using "proper, gender-neutral pronouns."

We already have hate crime laws; hate speech laws are a small step away now.

So you don't have any information on this subject either.

Very well. I'll continue looking into it on my own and report any findings at my leisure.

Good day.

This is as close as they come to defining exactly what will be illegal. ILLEGAL!

"about illegal content on the internet (for example, racist content, child abuse content or spam)"

They do make this nebulous distinction:

"The European Court of Human Rights set out the important distinction between content that "offends, shocks or disturbs the State or any sector of the population" and content that contains genuine and serious incitement to violence and hatred."

In light of what the Rosicrusians have said, this is very likely to be true. Metempsychosis is not merely a passive journey through the seven souls of man/God; it actively involves trials and tests, as was experienced by Odysseus after the Trojan war. Perhaps he died in battle, and his return to Ithaca was a spiritual return to Heaven?

In Christian theology, this process of testing has been called the tribulation. The question is… for what? What do all these symbols mean?

Have some SJW salt.

archive.is/aRDPZ

Why is yelling fire in a crowded theatre hate speech, guys? Who is that hating?

"The final tweet we’ll share won’t be embedded due to the extreme anti-semitism contained; it contains Donald Trump as a Nazi and Bernie Sanders as a prisoner. "

Kek.

Who is this weasel? I loved the way he posted his own stings, but none of the ripostes.

Cucked faggot.

Yfw his logo looks kinda like Goatse.

(checked)
That was my highlight of the article, too. I'm just disappointed Pepe isn't mentioned, the cuckpost isn't complete without incoherent rambling about an angry racist frog.

TAKE THAT SJWs!

The norks version of bill of rights lol

They shut it down? Sadness.

Nah, it just ran out of gas and is no longer trending. Got up to over 80k tweets, though.

THE GREAT AWAKENING IS UPON US

Fuck off. If you have any exceptions to free speech, you are against free speech, period. Why do you hate freedom?

Odinist groups face illegal banning all the time. I can confirm.