BILL KRISTOL WANTS TO RUN DAVID FRENCH KING CUCK!!!!!

breitbart.com/video/2016/05/31/bloombergs-halperin-kristol-third-party-candidate-national-reviews-david-french/

Isn't this that same faggot that we bullied until we whined that "cuckservitive has to go"?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X0jTK
occidentaldissent.com/2016/05/27/cuckservatives-david-french-for-prez/
nrcruise.com/speakers​.htm
nrcruise.com/gallery.htm
nationalreview.com/author/david-french
archive.is/rFs0o
archive.is/lwdgL
thefire.org/
archive.is/BlNC8
archive.is/8AubH
french2016.com
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=David_A._French&action=history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_French
archive.is/km1a2
twitter.com/RenegadePartyUS/status/737813895641849856
slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/07/15/moral_choices_david_french_thinks_homosexuality_is_sinful.html
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/75706774
twitter.com/RenegadePartyUS/status/737848755005710338
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/737785345459113985
archive.is/RPnUu
christianitytoday.com/ct/2016/march-web-only/actually-most-evangelicals-dont-vote-trump.html
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/06/ladies-and-gentlemen-your-third-party.html
twitter.com/JimPUSA/status/738025007092256768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These fuckers are legitimately retarded.

TFW I along with the rest of my alt right twitter crew personally drove david french into a psychological episode because we cuck shamed him

(he adopts niggers)

He has literally chosen a cuck?

Can confirm, just heard about this on Fox News

literally who?

I am really fucking tired of this clickbait garbage from Kikebart
archive you stupid nigger – ALWAYS ARCHIVE

archive.is/X0jTK
archive.is/X0jTK
archive.is/X0jTK
archive.is/X0jTK

SAGE BECAUSE CLICKBAIT FAGGOT

occidentaldissent.com/2016/05/27/cuckservatives-david-french-for-prez/

take a day off from the internet, seriously

Get help

There is no way they can say they are NOT a spoiler candidate.

The missed the deadline for TX. Other states are coming up quick.

Running him does NOTHING but help Hillery. There is no way to spin around that.

Even Garry "LOLbitarian" Johnson has a legit chance since they are on in all 50 states.
This cuckservitive has mathematically zero chance.

This sounds like fun. Rev up your sockpuppet Twitter accounts boys

OK Holla Forums, pretend I'm a retarded babby and spoonfeed me: who is this guy and is he even relevant to anything remotely political?

You can't be president if you look like that. Seriously, he looks like a textbook cuck.

Go back to kikebart and get off this board, nigger

Just read his wikipedia page. Oh wait he doesn't even have one.

Keep spamming, especially stuff like pic related…..

At best this is only going to hinder the support from Gary Johnson, stopping him from reaching 15%(he's around 10 according to FN) to get into a debate making both of them useless.

Kill yourself.

In that photo it looks like someone shopped Putin's face onto his.

How fucking low can one man get?

david french the guy who gets the 22nd spot on the speakers list for the NRO cruise lol: nrcruise.com/speakers​.htm

I guess the interns are done writing articles and are on social outreach duty

What kind of retard would go on a cruise with a bunch of cuckservatives?

Or he could have provided an archive without acting like an edgy faggot.

newfriends need to be called out and shamed for their blatant faggotry. it's the way it's always been. go back to fucking plebbit if it offends your delicate sensibilities.

Dis nigga got fewer twitter followers than Ricky Vaugn or Adolf Joe Biden.

Sorry, Kikelstein, but your own "VOTING THIRD PARTY IS JUST THROWING YOUR VOTE AWAY" messaging over all these decades will see to it your shit candidate doesn't even get 2% of the vote. Also, Republicans are beta cucks who always fall in line behind the winner, this kind of strategy would only work on Democrat kiddies who see themselves as "renegades".

Cuckservative sycophants I guess.

They sure do look like retards: nrcruise.com/gallery.htm

He couldnt even pull 3% when everybody hated Mormon cultist anti-working man Romney, he ain't going to do shit this time around and Kristol's faggot will do even less.

I've been overestimating Kristol.

David French is a staff writer at National Review, an attorney (concentrating his practice in constitutional law and the law of armed conflict), and a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom. He is the author or co-author of several books including, most recently, the No. 1 New York Times bestselling Rise of ISIS: A Threat We Can’t Ignore.

He is a graduate of Harvard Law School, the past president of the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE), and a former lecturer at Cornell Law School. He has served as a senior counsel for the American Center for Law and Justice and the Alliance Defending Freedom. David is a major in the United States Army Reserve (IRR).

In 2007, he deployed to Iraq, serving in Diyala Province as Squadron Judge Advocate for the 2nd Squadron, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, where he was awarded the Bronze Star. He lives and works in Columbia, Tennessee, with his wife, Nancy (who is also a New York Times bestselling author), and three children.

nationalreview.com/author/david-french

What the fuck is the "Foundation for Individual Rights in Education" supposed to be?

You two (or should I say one, mr. samefag) are the only ones getting triggered by a fucking news article, wtihout making any single meaningful contribution to this thread bar derailing it. If someone has to go back to leddit, is you oldfriend, and feel free to kill yourself in the process.

Imagine paying for being around the likes of the Zodiac killer, Karl "cannot into math" Rove and Foam Boy.

First thing I see on that website
Jesus FUCK. It's a cuckapalooza

Hitler dubs confirm Cuckapalooza.

My Family is Interracial, and I’ve Only Seen Liberals ‘Gag’ Over It
archive.is/rFs0o

MEME MAGIC

They have even a Pajeet.

(checked)
I'm sick of that stupid shit. Ha anyone ever watched PJ Media with token nigger Zo? He bugs the shit out of me by trying to be the "hip" Republican black.

Kristol is a perfect example of Jewish nepotism backfiring.

His father was the big granddaddy of neoconservitivism and he inherented the title.

Turns out he's actually retarded.

The average Holla Forumsack is smarter than Kristol.

PATHETIC
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

cuck!

Is the Left Launching an Attack on Evangelical Adoption?
archive.is/lwdgL

JUST

Is this real life?

That church needs to be shamed

We call them cucks without knowing their family backgrounds and, lo and behold, it turns out they ACTUALLY are cucks.

Hilarious.

yes

>years of activism

Thats not my point.
My point is he is on in all 50 states. "Technically" he /could/ win.
This cuckservitive can't even get on the ballet in TX and soon a lot of other states. There is zero way for him to win. He is 100% a spoiler candidate.

But that's exactly what it is, otherwise you could or would have adopted a local (white) kid.

Or just had more white children instead of raising some niglet spawn. Fucking cucks are disgusting, I swear.

How many is this now? I know of pic related and this David French faggot

It's a trophy for Christcucks, to virtue signal to God they'll take in his shitist creations.

Remember that evangelical cuckle who got her pregnant with a nigger sperm through IVF, they couldn't just adopt a nigger, they had to do something so retarded to virtue signal.

Fucking montsers

It's actually a decent group, I'm surprised French was associated with it.

thefire.org/

I’m a White Republican Raising a Black Child: Deal With It
archive.is/BlNC8

not even, it's to virtue signal on facebook to show that "dems r da real raycis"

Same reason Ben Carson was doing so well, the voting base is trained to show how much they love non-whites. Same reason Michael Steele was elected head of the RNC right after Obama was elected President. Same reason Herman Cain was doing so well at first. So on and so on…

Race, Politics, and Adoption — Following Up
archive.is/8AubH

Um…..I'm picking up a pedo vibe here

What a cucktacular faggot.

Who?

(((Kristol))) said the candidate was a big name or something.

So how do we take these faggots down?
That user that took down freech told me he would take down the renegay website.
LET'S FUCK THESE CUCKS UP FOR TRUMP

Gross, I don't remember that.

I saw this doc. Fucking neocon kikes.

take these pitures here

Put this face on them

Tweet and repeat.

He is obviously sensitive about his daughter, as Trump does find their weakness and exploit it. He doesn't want the kind of limelight we're going to give him…….

I bet they all buttfuck each other the entire trip.

(((They))) need to learn a lesson.
A humiliating lesson

Bravo Kristol. Surely this will stump the Trump. I should take this opportunity and become one of French's Legion.

Trump will do that by accident if this ever comes to fruition.

French/Tickler 16'

He couldn't even get someone people would know about, like Romney?

What a fucking loser.

The person in control of the fake Renegade Party troll twitter account needs to push this HEAVILY

So when the (((real))) (((Renegade Party))) twitter posts it then we can call that one fake.

Is this;

A good idea?

bump

this

here come dat boi wit da bwc

i'm sure americans will want to elect a jawless pinhead with the surname French as their president

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's amazing isn't it. The voters choose an Alpha male like Trump so the cuckservatives come to the conclusion that this loser will offer some kind of competition to that. They actually do believe that.

Evangelicals are subhuman. They should all be killed on the day of the rope.

The fucking republican carpetbagger new governor here in Kentucky is one of these nigger-adopting cucks. I didn't vote for him to begin with because I want a fucking Kentuckian to be governor of Kentucky not some Yankee-shitter from New England, the fact he adopted nigger babies is just glob of spit in the face after being roughed up, insult to injury.

I thought so, too, but it looks like it's the lighting.

Wait, so he was a lawyer in the army?

bump.

We need to crash that party with no survivors.

of course, does he look like a fighter to you. He's a literal cuck, he doesn't fight. He sucks the real soldier's off when they get back from the field.

So Kristol is supporting yet another cuckservative chicken hawk?

holy shit

anyone know where I can buy a torpedo?

Yep, that's about their level of cognition.

Just got your message. Make some memes for me and ill blast them.

Just post a picture of French while saying something like;

Or along those lines.

Maybe link the article in an initial tweet and say;

Then do the first one I wrote out.

Even the cook is more important. Seriously: why does the army need a lawyer?

french2016.com

absolute madmen

I don't know, but I have more of an issue with the (((Renegade Party))) trying to pass him off as some badass when h was most likely a desk jockey who was fine with fellow troops getting blasted in dune coon country.

Top kek, double dubs. Trump is ahead of it all.

Their niglets will eventually stab them if you wait long enough

Hitler dubs

Satan dubs

Absolute madman confirmed.

Just like Lindsey Graham.

Guys, I hate to break it to you, but this is a veritable political Dream Team right here. You have Bill Kristol's political savvy and prescient insights, with David French's unmatchable charisma.

Trump doesn't have a chance now. It is David French vs Hillary in a hard-fought battle.

It was a nice run while it lasted, but Trump's campaign is basically done for.

(checked)
Brace yourself lads. This might be more savage than the beating Jeb took.

k

i'm not sure whether he should be more afraid of trump or twitter shitlords tbh

with that lisp I can guarantee this guy is not only a cuck, but a full-on faggot as well.

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I posted a video of a David French interview on Fox so you can see what I am talking about.

Tell me Trump won't fold before that commanding baritone voice of David French.

See? Now French has the black vote. I'm giving him about 60/40 odds over Hillary at this point.

God damn, he even sounds like a fag.

He's not a cuck, he's a fucking queer who would rather adopt some niggers than fuck his wife.

Imagine if he were to pick Lindsey as VP to get the women voters?

French takes this election easily.

Hahahahaha, no you don't. Niggers aren't "our own".

Cuckface PRIME

Do you have a wikipedia page?

Build the wall!

No, but then again I'm not running for President.

I just heard that David French might make a guest appearance on an upcoming episode of Bella and the Bulldogs. Talk about making media work for him!

None of what I'm saying is a knock on Trump. He might have a chance running in 2024, after 8 years of a David French presidency.

I'm eager to see this make Kristol realize just how little influence he has. He'll get 3000 votes in the DC metro area and that's fucking it.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=David_A._French&action=history
He's working on it.

There's his campaign slogan right there. David French is a political genius.

I won't throw away my Make America Great Again hat just yet. It might be worthwhile as a collector's piece, when future generations are surprised that some unknown real estate developer ran for president of the United States.

gold…webm when?

He does sound gay as fuck. That's hilarious.

Trump's team is phenomenal.

Yet another example of how brilliant a choice David French is. He basically wins both the conservative and the liberal vote before he even chooses his VP.

I don't want to judge you, user, but you are clearly unaware that Bill Kristol's nickname in the Beltway is "Kristol Ball," due to his perfect record of predictions on events like the Iraq War.

If Bill Kristol starts a political party, the plan is to win and win BIG.

Oh shit, I never thought of that. How can Trump, a man who made a fortune in manhattan real-estate, possibly compete with a commie jew who inherited an established political newspaper from his father and used it to start a political party with… 2000 followers.

Look at that woman, she has that emptyeyed stare of someone who has lost the will to live, the thousand cock stare, or the eyes of those who have been cucked to death. From the one picture of David his eyes still look alive, I wouldn't doubt that the niglet is more of a political pawn than a virtue signal, but god, that womans eyes are dead.

This shit is sad, I feel a bit bad for that guy, honestly. Imagine all the people they've talked to and have declined because they have realized that running now would be political suicide (treason + humiliating results). And this guy ends doing it because he's probably fucking retarded and wants to do something for his friends. And he sounds faggy, why can't they do anything right? Why do they have any influence, why are they paid?

Watch the video and listen to his voice, user:

Yeah, I like Donald, but he is clearly not in the league of a Bill Kristol. Besides, didn't Trump inherit $100 billion from his father, and lose 90% of it? Do we really want someone running the country who is that bad with money?

(To continue what I said)
Take a look at the niglet, its eyes are alive, it has that look of wonderlust you'd expect from an animal in a foreign environment. Sometimes I wish I had photographs of some of these cuckeyed people from throughout their whole lives, I wonder how many just sept into nothing for no apparent reason, and how many slowly fell apart after an event (such as adopting a nigger) that no one can recover from.

Hows this?

How very predictable. Do normies even know who this guy is? And last I check, the Renegade Party has 5000 followers. They've been around for weeks and only got 5000 people to click a button. Very low energy. Trump gets more people than that just to watch his limo drive by.

Don't feel too bad for him. He is a relative nobody in the political world, and this will probably win him some seat on some pro-Israel foundation somewhere where he makes 6 figures while continuing to churn out shitty books and articles and interviews.

His wife Nancy appears to be a lot more successful. She even has her own Wikipedia page.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_French

Though she might earn more than him, David clearly fills a masculine void in her life. Pic related.

So it's bad enough that they are pissy cuckservatives mad that Trump won, they decided to run an actual cuck who's last name is "French" (you know Trump, if he gives the guy any time of day, will make a clever play on words with this and it will be blistering).

He has the voice of your regular zero test pussy, which I see as a fairly clear indicator he'd be a wimp in a fistfight. The voice and manner of speach says a lot about character, but it's in the eye you read despair, and that hopeless descent into nothing.

Did he actually write that? I know someone from NRO did, but if it was him… like why even run?

I'll be honest, I'm getting a little upset over the unfriendly comments towards Mr David French. No need to be sore losers.

Plus, David has known his share of heartache. Look at this overbite. Do you know how many gay men David has wanted to blow who took a pass when they saw that?

Show a little compassion, Holla Forums.

Those gumbs

archive.is/km1a2

If you guys could "troll-retweet" me:
twitter.com/RenegadePartyUS/status/737813895641849856

what a cuckface

Proof that David French is not gay, but an anti-gay Christian.

slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/07/15/moral_choices_david_french_thinks_homosexuality_is_sinful.html

Conclusion: David French is as heterosexual as it gets. Case closed.

That's perfect, good catch on that @

Toppest of propaganda.

(checked)

So, what David Freech. is saying is that gay men should wear chastity cages and just let the bulls do the breeding?

Maybe his religion has a "prepping the bull" loophole where it's not really gay, he is just charitably helping a fellow heterosexual accomplish his goals.

Is licking up the niggerspawn really that different from licking up the niggeercum?

I wonder where things started going wrong? It had to have been somewhere in the 1900's. I've heard the Scarborough Reference Bible mentioned a couple of times.

If any of you could help generate excitement in this thread:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/75706774

I am trying to put the 4cucks to work to spread the David French narrative under the worst possible context.

Maybe I should have put a big black nigger dick as the image.
Seems to be an attention getter on 4pol.

You realize the renegadepartyUS is a deep cover operation from a pollack to steal twitter supporters and spread disinfo, right? Their real account is @renegadeparty

someone needs to shop my pic into a merchant. thanks in advance.

Really? I don't know if I believe you user.

My boy pennypacker is back!

Tbh, I'm a little shocked that the Renegade party chose such a loser, the type of guy even Jeb Bush would bully. I thought bare minimum they would get somebody with name recognition like John Bolton, who Newt Gingrich wanted for his Secretary of State.

The only thing I can think of with French is that they are really banking on the evangelical Christian vote, but I don't see him even getting any numbers there.

oh shit whaddup?

I used to support Trump…
Trump is stumped…
That's why I'm wearing a #FrenchLetter now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Think of what happened to Jeb. This guy won't last two months against Trump and Holla Forums.

Start the suicide watch.

kek

What? Do you think we're some sort of internet people for him?

Oh fuck, I forgot all about that. He's one of those "I have a black baby, liberals are the real racists" cucks.

This guy is actually a fucking gift. Femtards and SJWs attack Trump for being sexist and misogynist despite everything being debunked, but French has actually stated that he controlled his wife. We can meme him to complete disaster by using his own words to show women that he truly is a 1950's misogynist. Muh "current year" women will go crazy. Bait him and toss him to the feminazis.
His quote from national review:
"Before David left for Iraq, he and Nancy put together rules, in a painfully honest conversation about human frailty. There would be no drinking during the year of separation. Nancy would not “have phone conversations with men, or meaningful e-mail exchanges about politics or any other subject.” Nor would she be on Facebook, where “the ghosts of boyfriends past” could contact her. When Nancy innocently started e-mailing about faith with a man associated with a radio show she was on, she told David about it, and he asked her to end the relationship. David knew, with his “stomach clenching,” that “the most intimate conversations a person has are about life and faith” — and that “spiritual and emotional intimacy frequently leads to physical intimacy.”

It's Scoffield? Scoffeld? shit I can't remember how it's spelled, but it's pronounce sko-feld.

Actual cucks only make up a small percentage of the voting population. Is this guy literally going after the 1% cuck vote? Wouldn't actual cucks probably be voting for Bernie or Shillary.

Maybe the 1% or 2% of cucks who get behind French will actually come more from Crooked Hillary?

Last I heard, maybe 3 weeks ago, 87% of republicans were willing to back Trump, and that will increase as time goes on. Hillary's numbers with democrats were much worse.

The cucks have been mobilized

original character do not steal.

Please tweet it so I can re-tweet it as fan-art

yeah its up there. you noticed the forehead then?

top kek

I didn't see it. Did you tweet to @RenegadePartyUS?

A dead Canadian playwright probably would fair better than this cuck

Top fucking cuck!

You need to reply to some of Trump's tweets to get big followers

You owe me a new pair of sides.

twitter.com/RenegadePartyUS/status/737848755005710338

Please elaborate?

There are 1000 #nevertrump cucks that troll everyone of Trumps tweets. Just jump on one as soon as he tweets it and people will start to follow you.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/737785345459113985
Just look at all the haters replying.

OK Bill Kristol is starting to confuse me. at First i thought this behavior was just Typical Kyke supremacy shit. But TBH lads? This is starting to just look like a mentally ill faggot who is proll now hated by his fellow kikes for his poor job performance due to a mental issue.

Any thoughts?

Iv noticed that too. I am sure that's where they sent most of the Hillary shills

By the standards of some, TRUMP is an Evangelical, ignoramus.

He's definitely gone rogue. Pretty sure this third party run shit isn't part of the grand plan, or the media would be shilling the fuck out of it. They are still trying to stump Trump, but they don't want the Goy Old Party to be fractured in the process. I think the focus will be on getting Hillary elected while keeping both the GOP and Dem parties intact so that next election the good ol' boys can resume the 2 party charade. The last thing they need is a third party gumming up the works.

No. They hire a bull one gets fucked each time the rest are fapping to it.

This is goddamn tope kek of the thread.

LMAO wikijew is right for once.

Mix that with the gorilla getting shot a few days ago

Why would they choose the name "renegade" anyway? It literally means "turncoat" or "traitor". I think they were going for something like "rebel" or "outlaw" or even "brigand" to evoke imagery of an anti-bureaucratic existentialist anti-hero, but are too cucked to dare. They fucked up bad.

Tweet your #GorillaFace for a chance to be in our next ad
@DavidAFrench 2016

Is this guy the next Jeb?

I didn't know whether to include the black baby or not

WEW LAD

L O L
O
L

MY SIDES JUST ENTERED ORBIT AND EXITED THE CHARON RELAY

Let's see if our boy carlie the cuck ends up on the poster.

archive.is/RPnUu

RINOs and DINOs are the same group. They are the President and they control the House and Congress. They will have a unanimous vote to change the rules mid-electoral process if they have to, if they believe it will stop Trump from winning. Get your funs now if you don't have them already, because the Globalists are going to double down on their double down.

The life of a cuck.

And now we wait

I'm sure they would if Kristol could have gotten Paul Ryan or some big name.

The problem is that hatred for Trump is completely a top-down thing. Trump has gotten more Republican votes than any nominee in history, and California hasn't even voted yet. Any active politicians who get on board with Kristol are committing career suicide, and even bigger names than French who aren't primarily politicians haven't gotten on board. I mentioned neocon John Bolton as someone closer to who the Renegade party would have wanted. Bolton is pure scum, but he's also articulate and doesn't talk like a closet fag.

French is still not their definitive nominee, only a name that has been floated. Presumably they are trying very hard to get somebody else, like a former governor or senator who is now milking the lobbyist system.

Ideally, they want a goy who loves Israel and can appeal to evangelicals, the base that Ted Cruz left behind, and can play the "real conservative & devout Christian" angle.

How do they plan on funding this? Surely the big donors will throw their money at Clinton rather than backing this band of losers.

Nobody takes Trump's religious "faith" seriously. Trump has done well with the evangelical vote overall, but if you dig down, you'll see that his support plummets with devout evangelicals who go to Church once a week, as opposed to people who list their religion as evangelical Christian, but don't bother with church or pay much attention to it.

christianitytoday.com/ct/2016/march-web-only/actually-most-evangelicals-dont-vote-trump.html

If Kristol can come up with a convincing candidate who could potentially rob Trump of swing states, he should have no trouble finding donors who would want the Renegade party to act as a spoiler to give Clinton the presidency.

Right now, though, I'm sure a lot of them feel burned by the destruction visited on Jeb Bush by Trump. Kristol will need a much better candidate to attract big donors. They need someone who can reasonably get maybe 2-3% of the popular vote, with the idea that it would all cut into Trump's vote.

what a mess

That's the real trouble. Who is going to be big enough to get the donors, but suicidal enough to blow their career on this cuckshed larpfest?

Exactly! Now, they are in a position to give some plum lobbyist or foundation job to whoever does it, but if you were to run down through all of the bigger names who might have been able to give them what they wanted, it's not worth it for them to not only have their outside political careers ended, but to be completely hated for it. Ralph Nader ran as an independent out of pure idealism, and he still gets a lot of flak for giving Bush the presidency.

The Renegade candidate will have it 10x worse.

Also, I imagine that they do not want to run any candidate who is Jewish, which also severely cuts down the number of candidates. A Jewish candidate who loves Israel acting as a spoiler against Trump is a PR disaster waiting to happen.

This is so fucking cringey I would need anti-seizure meds to fucking read it again. Jesus fucking christ what a goddamn whiney cuck.

He's gonna get fried

That's the icing on the cake isn't it?

Kek

Vox Day is reposting our memes, kek.

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/06/ladies-and-gentlemen-your-third-party.html

At least they admit they are no longer the republican party.

He is a shabbos goy.

Underrated post

Filtered
Bad shilling schlomo

They called me a cuckservative so I ran a cuck third party.

c'mon lads

twitter.com/JimPUSA/status/738025007092256768

They aren't even bothering with lies

That is a troll account