Niggers into NEETs

Could funding PCs and internet connections for urban black youths be our best chance at a politically tenable eugenics program?

They'd waste all of their time jerking off, playing F2P vidya, watching anime, and shitposting. They'd develop bizarre fetishes that would keep them disinterested in real sex. They'd grow fat and gross so that no one would want to have sex with them anyway. Anime would slowly make them feel completely disconnected from the real world.They'd get off drugs because that would require going outside. The crime statistics would plummet and it would be safe to walk outside again. Their race would be destroyed in a matter of generations.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/cities/2015/nov/13/fat-city-obesity-crisis-mexico-capital-sugar-tax
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Interesting idea.

No it just turns them from rapist into child rapists like the nigger in your pic OP

You actually have to have a certain level of cognitive abilities to engage in these things. Niggers are niggers. They'll just run wild throughout the neighborhood raping. good brainstorm, though

Why do you care what niggers do?
Stop feeding them and let them die off in peace.

This is fundamentally flawed as there are more niggers than there are neets.
If we turn them into neets then neets will just become a type of nigger, the nigger will not become a type of neet.

Also this
Appreciating any sort of media beyond what the common mass eats up takes more than 2 brain cells.

He never raped anyone, he just got caught with CP in the dumbest fucking way possible.
Turning them into pedos would be a positive. It would provide another excuse to demonize them and send them to prison, as well as promoting further disunity between the BEETs and the nogs.

Counter argument: here come dat boi

Because we'd never be able to get away with that, but we could very easily trojan horse a welfare or philanthropy initiative into sowing the seeds of their destruction. All it would take is bringing the statistics on black PC ownership and broadband penetration to a "Black Girls Code" group and they'd do all the work for us.

It doesn't matter what they're hooked on as long as they're hooked on something. The point is not to turn them into autistic NEET patricians, simply to destroy their will to live.

If it doesn't matter then just get them all on drugs.
Oh, wait.

These are the only kinds of niggers I would spare.

Any man with a waifu can't be a bad man.

I use to know a nigger that was into typical nigger shit and getting into trouble.

I got him into anime, hentai and the works.
He became a weeb and eventually a NEET.

Last I've heard from him was that he has a body pillow of Ebina from Himouto and he doesn't bother to leave the house or look for women anymore.

Guy is gonna die childless and alone I tell ya.

The problem is you have to be somewhat computer literate or at least willing to learn how to use computers.

Niggers are both ignorant and too stupid to fucking google anything themselves.

By the time a nigger has become a full-blown crackhead, they've already ventured out in the world, made friends, fucked a bunch of people, and had a few kids. At this point not only have they reproduced, but they've become a violent homeless fiend and/or a drug dealing gangbanger.
But if you give a nigglet Comcast and a PC, he'll be hooked on memes before he's finished the third grade. He'll never even have the chance to cause problems.

You didn't emerge from the womb knowing how to shitpost. If they can figure out how to work a phone, they can figure out how to type.

Yeah? What about all that worldstar shit?

I have seen it, dindu didn´t use the computer to watch dem White wimmenz, he was watching an anime called Naruto.

In any case they should get free burgers, free pr0n, free animu, free KFC, free bath salths and so on. Delivered by robots of course.

Mexico has a massive obesity problem.

theguardian.com/cities/2015/nov/13/fat-city-obesity-crisis-mexico-capital-sugar-tax

The solution is to make food and drink products with high sugar, fat and cholestrol free.

They would actually vote for it.

OP you overestimate the intelligence of a nigger.They can't really understand computers nor memes. It's all white devil's magic to them.

Filtered.

I have video evidence that proves otherwise.

Have you seen them type? Their sentences are barely comprehensible. The fact of the matter is that they are ignorant on top of being borderline retarded.

Nigga has good taste, shit show though.

There are always exceptions. The majority are still dumb as a brick.
I know quite a few proper intelligent blacks, they are okay people, wouldn't want them in my country still.

I fail to see how that is important as long as they are addicted to shitposting, masturbating, playing video games, and watching anime.

I picked that video to show that even an unintelligible ebonics-using degenerate can figure out how to work a DAW, let alone a web browser.

But can they comprehend the memes?

I was yet to watch it but this guy has clearly used FL before, he knows where everything is and can already do everything properly.
I bet he just watched a tutorial on youtube how to do it and made something similar on his own, not like it takes much effort.

In other words, they're capable of using computers.

Because they are going to get frustrated when they don't understand how their computer works and will sell it for crack. That's why it matters.

Alternatively,

Omfg, thank you for that….

They aren't rare. I'm from Chicagoland, and damn near every millennial (regardless of melanin intensity) has been touched by East Aryan media. There was a massive weeb negress starting HS when I graduated.

totally wrong. the Jew would just say that white children can't be molested, because molestation = diddling + privilege etc etc

I had a Mulatto half-white friend back in high school.
He loved anime, I'm sure he still does, and even went to anime conventions and cosplayed.
He is by far the whitest black person I have ever met, he even had blue eyes.
His mother was a coalburner, and Tyrone ran away, as usual, so he lived with his grandparents.
He loved metal and rode a motorcycle to school everyday, didn't talk in Ebonics, and was really smart, he took advanced placement classes like I did.
We met because we were both on the wrestling team, I was a 120-pound starved white Somalian child Although I was fucking shredded, ~5% bodyfat and stronk as fuck for my size
He wrestled 220 but weighed around 205-210, could bench 315 and squat 500+ his senior year, his mother's side were farmers so he had dem farm kid genetics
I was a sophomore and he was a senior, but we and our group of friends had some ebin times, by far the best time of my life. I'd give anything to go back to those days.
He was pretty much a self-hating black, and it makes me feel really depressed looking back on it. I oftentimes wonder how he's doing today.
Not only do I not support race mixing because it destroys the white race, but also because Mulatto kids don't really fit in with whites or blacks. I feel bad for them.

I support this initiative just because it would lead to more black anime fans and black anime fans are fucking hilarious