Why do people like cats? They are mostly annoying little bastards

Why do people like cats? They are mostly annoying little bastards.

They're affectionate and they kill moles and other hostile invaders on the property. If you don't like cats then you're probably subhuman and/or Chinese.

Autists love cats because they don't relate to humans. A cat's emotions don't relate to humanity so autistics eat it up. This is why dog owners are normal people. Dogs relate to humans and share similar emotions.

If you are a cat lover then you are pretty much autistic.

cats keep rabbits away.

Fun fact about cats: They're carnivorous, but not entirely. Although they'll eat a variety of foods, they can survive on a diet of meat and water only. They're also lactose intolerant. Cats will drink milk and eat dairy products, but it upsets their stomachs and causes cramps, bloating and flatulence.

Because they are cute and kill the mice and other vermin around the house for me.

Did you know the #1 killer of rare birds is housecats?

awesome I didn't know that, so do they eat rabbits or not?

burrito cat agrees

If they can't fly, they are asking for it.

We need more cats.

This. I am a mentally fucked beta and cats are like women except you get to own them and feed them and touch them whether they like it or not

Holla Forums likes kats,is kats .,also bees bee kats,aka tigerz…

confirmed,post tigerz.

oh hai

they are hawt

my cat keeps the rats out of my house. plus she's nocturnal so she's good company.

you can ignore cats to shit posting and dogs won't

There's no need to be redundant user.

that must be a really classy place where you live

Where do you live? Here in New York we'very got mega-sized rats; it takes a large dog to deal with them.

I heard in D.C. they're even worse. Some of the rats there have even taken over major buildings.

Jew Rats or Nigger Rats?

That's funny, I first some the little rascal on 2ch posted by some Russians around 2014.

dogs are better

Dog owners are practically cucks. Why wouldn't you prefer a pet intelligent enough to be left to its own devices and not wallow in its own shit? Unless you're a cuck.

They are, but they're cute little bastards.

congress has been overrun with rats since the 19th century.

ftfy

Dubs confirm the quality of cat spunk

because cats are bad ass

Because some people have low opinions of themselves and like to provide for an animal that constantly disrespects them and sets the rules of the house. Cucks and beta males prefer cats, also women.

Dogs are better in every way. I'd keep a couple outdoor cats if I had a grain silo or some shit to handle the vermin, but that's it. Dogs are better at literally anything a cat may be useful for, plus they are way more loyal and loving.

If you die and your pets are trapped inside, a dog won't eat you until it's starving to death, but a cat will chow down immediately.

If someone attacks you, your dog will leap to your defense but a cat will just wander off.

Liar.

Oh shit I'm sorry, I didn't realize we were Reddit now?

Some music is so awful, only cats are immune to it

to add to this, not all cats are lactose intolerant, but the majority are

projecting

who cares you are dead

Yes I wouldn't want to keep a pet if they did nothing since it's a burden on my paycheck but most people keep and breed pets because they are cute/fashion/show off you autist.

Not every dog protects you/is trained. Same for cats

Why is /cats/ dead?

see

mods = gods on the path to redemption

Oh vey muh anecdotal fallacy

same goes for you

ur a checky lil cunt m8 fite me irl

n-no bully!

Now now anons this is not the time for bully.

That comes later!

was being a pussy part of your plan?

Toxoplasma.

guacamole

entertainment

turbulence

europe

I wish pol was here… check spic countries rate.

Can I make my cat pregnant?

what? me no understan guat yuu saiin

not yet

Trying to breed Neko Cat Girls into existence?

Obviously, autistics tards that got a parasyte cant understand that, i am dead serious here.

Most cats are useless, but years ago a cat protected me from another cat in the house of an ex, for some reason black males are social and smart enough to be compared with dogs and these jewels most of the time excel their kind in claw to claw combat, i am not sure of the reason.

Almost forget, another cat (also a black male) just followed me after a fight with an ex, i had to return with him… shit is sad as fuck.

wait so people who don't practice propper higiene can get parasites!?
what
a
SHOCKER!

kys

The world will celebrate your passing

Its like you have them, seriously.

Faggot

I have had a similar experience recently with a black kitten. He follows me around everywhere and will sleep at the foot of my bed. He doesn't come up for pets, he just likes to be in the same room as you or with you at all times. I end up taking him out for walks and play fetch with him.

it's like you're samefagging
my point still stands, if you don't practice proper hygiene you will get parasites regardless of dogs or cats as your pets

he's not going to listen. it triggers him to learn that dog ass bacteria is living in his mouth

kek

There is a cat (black, male) doing the same in the hood, with a guy.

Yes and no.

Thats sadly a lie, the "hygienic levels" you need to achieve that arent natural and they are more harmful than low tier parasytes, a better way is being strong (be a man, not a faggot) and do the same for your pets.

Agree, but i can say that you have dead tadpoles in your ass.

BTW, remember that whites were exposed to shit worse than ebola that forced the immune system to become stronger, not "pol science" check why indians ruled by catholics had so many deaths.

Trips confirm.

interesting defense mechanism

I thought basic hygiene practices like wearing gloves when handling cat feces, using soap to clean your dishes, giving your pet baths and washing your hands before and after eating to name a few were harmless?
isn't this enough to prevent parasites?

The thought of rats taking over a building makes my toes curl up for some godamned reason. No bueno.

REMOVE RATS!

Posting cats in honor of OP getting rekt

No, shit is worse than zika, ask brazilians please. Promiscuity or dating fags is worse than having a cat.

Stop being obsessed with sex please.

Cat sex is ammoral, but so much fun

My cat is a tyrant. He pimps his hood and shares with nocat, pities none. he spends his days fighting the niggers from the railtracks and killing anything that moves on his territory. he's the man and i like him.

Is there a Freedom Blini?

Dogs are better than cats in every way. A handful of cuddly and protective cats don't change that. Just like a handful of smart blacks doesn't mean most of them aren't dumb.

Are you some kind of Commie?

I love this cat, it helped me learn that my childhood cat was an actual breed (lynx point) rather than some random mix. Fuckin best cat I ever had and lived to 19 despite being born with a large hernia. Now I just need to find another one.

Did someone crash a plane into the Holla Forums servers?

Josh did on January 1.

With no survivors!

>>>/cats/1085

Cause you didn't post some damned cats!