Monday

it only lasts as long as you want it user

I don't particularly want to die. I enjoy life and a lot of things in it, it's just that time is going by so fast now.. I just want to relax.

oh, well then i cant help you. just save up and go to the mountains. or something

user, you're experiencing the realization that human beings are meant for more than working for the jew 5 days a week for just enough to live on. Learn a skill or trade. Work for yourself in some way. Welding is one option. Writing apps is another. Or start a small business. Arabs have great success with quickie marts / tobacco shops selling booze, rolling papers, and cell phones to niggers. (Although they get the not-an-american tax break for 7 years). Restaurants are always in demand, everyone eats. Same with car repair, most non-millenial non-big-city-dwellers drive. But as long as you work for someone else, who decides when you come in, how much you get paid, when your vacation is, you will feel like this.

Source: I feel like this, and I'm looking for ways out.

looks case of life
don't worry, it doesn't last forever

The awesome thing about ruts is that they actually go by pretty fast, especially when you got a break in the rut to look forward to. Fall used to suck for me, but then I found out about a few gaming conventions to break up the time; so now my years are pretty much in tune.

look's like*

looks like*

I feel your hollowness OP. Maybe one day we'll find something better.

There's not enough semen in this thread!!!

wew well memed my fellow Holla Forums poster.

Everyone saying just start a business, doesn't realize the average poster. I had a business, the perks are there but it sucks.
biased, but representative

I know, some people will say "write a book, go on a cross-country trip" or whatever and it's easy for them to say that when they can siphon vast fortunes from their rich parents and not have to work. The thing stopping you from cleaning your living space, let alone making your mark on the world, is a chronic lack of energy. In 5 cases out of 10: this lethargy can be linked to celliac disease so be sure to take iron supplements and eat a gluten-free diet. Once you feel confident that you can actually allow people into your home without them making snide comments or giving uncomfortable body language: that's when you'll know that you're ready to make your life count.

ywn be Tomoko's soul-mate

life is suffering

I had the chance to meet a young korean qt in college who looked and acted like Tomoko, including awkward shyness.

I sometimes wish I got a second chance to talk to her but I was too busy hanging out with Niggers and dressing like one.

just

Going to sleep now anons, if I'm lucky Tomoko will visit me in my dreams.

I once deamt of tomoko. For some reason we were really close, and we just hung out and built a sandcastle on the beach together. Was lonely the entire day after I woke up.

Good points I think

Especially people working 9-5 jobs for some rich corporate dicks, usually sitting most of the time at a desk cubicle like a mindless drone.

Same feel when NEET. You just can't win.

Join military in hopes to die an honorable death in glorious battle.

Create something, anything. It feels good to make something that can last longer than you think you can. (write, draw, make an app, a business, umm.. woodworking, model planes trains or automobiles, your body (working out), anything)
Source: someone that wants to do some of these things, and when I work up the will to do a small amount I feel better for a week. The problem, it seems, is discipline to make myself

Find something to do to get good at, an instrument perhaps.
Use said hobby to break cycle of same old bullshit.
It's how I do it.

The cruel nature of living in decadence, in a modern society, is that we essentially build our own cages. Cages we can't easily escape from, everyone wants to "just go" and enjoy the world, but if it were that simple everyone would be out doing it. Its ironic since it should be easier now more than ever, but this cage of modern mundanity has us all trapped.

>just want to wrench on a project car I don't have yet

this shit never ends, even without many expenses it feels like I'm wasting my time working a typical work week.
modern life and most workplaces are leaving me extremely unfulfilled

Why don't you jeez I don't know, go outside instead of blaming "society" for your laziness and sloth? Keep playing video games and watching anime you stupid nigger.

wew

sherpid nager