Space Dump

Mercury Gemini Apollo Soyuz Space Shuttle etc.

yep bretty much this

going to post the HI Res folder nao

space a shit

how about instead of stealing billions from people and literally burning them, we let the people keep those billions and do something useful with them

commie faggot detected

cry more you butthurt lib

You Holla Forumsfags can't even keep your own stories straight

stay cucked, statist

like fucking what you little shit? You give billion of dollars to common folk what now? They buy alcohol, food, pay rent and will stop to go work. Party every day until money run out and then it's again working.

Fuck off kid

and? if they do that, clearly it was more important to them than sending some guy to orbit

this
welfare is a glorious success

No sacrifice no victory. Someone always must sacrifice something in order to bring something good. Living like you say we would achieve nothing. I think you are taking it from nihillistic point of view where even if we attain great technological progress it will all turn into dust because of time. Let me tell you it will not. Once we transcend our physical form we will become eternal. We will become universe. This is how it will happen and you cuck fag wont change a damn thing.

I disagree. I think it's perfectly possible to create new technologies without stealing

brilliant, user
saved

wew

moar

Why did Republicans kill NASA?

Because Republicans believe in actual free market competition in space and would rather support Boeing, Lockheed Martin, and SpaceX over supporting more legal monopolies while raising taxes like Demotards
also Republicans founded NASA fam

The Saturn V was built by Boeing

…details…

yfw when you reaslize that the primary role of space shuttle was a tactical orbital bomber and that it has ostensibly only ever been used as a space u-haul

yfw when you realize that the saturn V was a ICBM being used as a space taxi

well yea the main purpose of Ccapturing Von Braun was the U.S. military wanted his weapons delivery tech

I'd need a source on the Shuttle claim. Seems inefficient unless it deployed a self propelled ordinance.

from wiki

cargo bay 18m long 4.6m diameter

payload capacity 22,600kg

put it this way, if it hadn't occurred to the government to put a bomb in it they wouldn't be doing their jobs

a b-52 has a capacity of 32,000kg

This thread needs some Dynatron.