UK to copy Trump: funding wall in Calais

Since /n/ is dying, I might as well post that here.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37294187

Construction of a UK-funded wall near Calais' so-called Jungle migrant camp will begin soon, the Home Office says.

Dubbed the "Great Wall of Calais" by some media, the 4m (13ft) wall will run for 1km (0.6 miles) along both sides of the main road to Calais port.

Road hauliers called the wall a "poor use" of public money.

Home Secretary Amber Rudd told MPs that while the UK provided money to help secure Calais, it was up to the French to decide which measures to use.

Work is expected to start this month, with the wall due to be finished by the end of the year.

Numerous fences have been built to protect the port, the Eurotunnel terminal and train tracks on the other side of Calais, and the BBC understands the wall will not replace any of those.

Fuck funding a wall

Chain link fence and the army would do it. A few dead invaders and the rest wouldnt even try.

you forgot in which country this fence is being built.

The mayor of calais has recently said the camp must be cleared completely, they are not fans of them.

I live just near user. I said the country, not the town. See, Frenchfags have a major problem: if the problem isn't right under their eyes, they won't act. When it is, it's too late (unless some Napoleon emerges or something in the like).

And people called China the copycats.

Seems like they're ahead of their time now.

seconded on killing niggers

/this

It is. As long as the refugees remain in the jungle, there will continue to be problems.

The refugees must be compelled to vacate.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

pleb.

no they wont my country is shit.but just in case.

Economic migrants, don't you mean? Refugees claim asylum in the 1st safe country they reach, migrants aim for where the grass is greenest. The jungle needs bulldozing onto a ship and the niggers need a ride home. Don't count on Hollande, tho'.

Le Pen in going in stratospherical heights in the French minds nowadays. She might do it.

Let's hope not. As much as the other contenders are bad, the last thing France needs is a president at odds with the parliament. If she were elected, the good old french electorate would elect a non-fn legislature 5 months later, sûr et certain. Co-habitation between Le Pen and a profoundly liberal govt would lead to 5 more years of inertia.
Also, how many women do we want in charge of the great nations? Merkel, May, in all likelyhood Clinton, then Marine? Imagine those four in a room together.

you don't know? Legislatures have been coordinated with presidentials since Chirac voted a 5 years term for French presidents. Votes for legislatives will happen 1 month later, which won't be enough to turn the tide away if it happens.
Also "liberal" doesn't mean the same here, our right-wing and Sarkozy are the liberals.

Q: How do you climb a 13ft wall?

A: With a 14ft ladder

pic related

these are really cool. A cute politician, nothing better to r34

Get it right m8

my mind was blinded by the fact they were in Calais

good point lets shoot the shitskins on sight

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

She got blacked, I remember seeing her french kissing the most disgusting nigger not so long ago

Thank you god of the /vg/ get

/n/ has shill cancer. They aren't posting stories about crabs, indians, and cumskins anymore but it's too late.

Obvious fake
Just a random girl who looked a bit like her

UK has needed a wall in CaLaIS for over 4 years now.