Welcome to th new age

Putting bounties on shit-libs seems to strike a chord as anti-Gawker initiatives are receiving funding at an impressive speed.

wesearchr.com/bounties/criminal-acts-by-gawker-publisher-nick-denton

Have Chuck Johnson and Pax Dickinson figured out the answer to destroying the progressive narrative with the almighty dollar?
More important; is there now a way for user diggers to make some money?

Will weaponized autism become monetized autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vGSGb
wesearchr.com/bounties/gawker-gossip-patrol-for-june-2016
archive.is/ecGwC#selection-849.0-849.106
wesearchr.com/about
archive.is/9fM4D
storify.com/weev/duck-enlightenment-s-final-tweet-spree
nytimes.com/2016/05/31/business/media/gawker-lawsuits.html
twitter.com/paxdickinson/status/737755701267824640
reason.com/archives/2015/07/09/the-social-media-shaming-of-pax-dickinso
valleywag.gawker.com/why-pax-dickinson-matters-1293728062
wesearchr.com/bounties/detect-plagiarism-at-gawker-media
thefirstamendment.org/shieldlaw.html
judas.watch/
8ch.net/pol/res/6125049.html
theonion.com/article/foppish-dandy-disregards-local-constabulary-1115
wesearchr.com/bounties/expose-child-exploitation-by-the-hollywood-power
socialmatter.net/2016/05/30/wesearchr-coming-information-wars/
cbinsights.com/blog/gawker-valuation-news-media/
wesearchr.com/bounties/game-of-thrones-season-six-finale-spoilers
8ch.net/pol/res/6177952.html
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/25/business/dealbook/peter-thiel-is-said-to-bankroll-hulk-hogans-suit-against-gawker.html
archive.is/CQeEa
archive.is/80Z1K
wesearchr.com/bounties/who-really-hacked-sony
wonkette.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=http://wonkette.com/wp-admin/&reauth=1
archive.is/6RPcm
ihr.org/news/030923zundel.shtml
counter-currents.com/2014/08/the-lost-writings-of-francis-parker-yockey/
outpost-of-freedom.com/jimbellap.htm
reaxxion.com/6409/how-united-business-media-ubm-is-bankrolling-the-sjw-infiltration-of-gaming
archive.is/4LGnb
adland.tv/adnews/gamergate-insulting-consumers-shrinks-market/1027025677
nwn.blogs.com/nwn/2016/05/second-life-valleywag-denton-thiel.html#more
twitter.com/balajis/status/737828975247032320
wesearchr.com/bounties/bring-me-justin-trudeaus-sex-tape-gay-or-straight
frankmag.ca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well it's good that they figured out the obvious answer to this question. Whats next, learning that fire's hot?

Bump for cool website idea.

On a related note, the Jew York Times released this piece recently saying that Gawker dindu nuffin and must be protected

archive.is/vGSGb

The idea of being held accountable for their hitpieces seems to trigger liberal journalists hard, so we must pursue this goal. And money is one of the ultimate motivators for most people. So by all means this idea of putting up a bounty on fighting corruption not funded by rich organizations but funded by crowdfunding can only bring us further.

I agree.
Wesearchr looks like it may be a key component for striking back at the media and the left in general.

There's also an interesting ownership that one feels when they chip in a few sheckles.
I personally can't do shit to end Gawker, but I can chip in 20 bux to motivate someone who can.
Feels good man.

God Bless you, anonymous

I remember a thread from a couple of months ago where an user traced some funny financial shit from the US to the UK with Denton.

It was along the lines of moving money over to the UK to a corp. his sister was head of, then changing the name of the UK based corp to something unrelated.

Any chance anyone saved it?

bump

/r/ing link to that judas.io website where we have all these people's crimes against humanity documented.

I cant find it for the life of me.

Jesus, this is amazing, they're basically declaring open season on all Gawker employees.

wesearchr.com/bounties/gawker-gossip-patrol-for-june-2016

Do you know someone who works for Gawker Media?
Do you hate them?
Do you want a thousand bucks?

Imagine what it would be like if a website declared every aspect of your life fair game, with the worst moments being worth a grand.

Knowing what dishonest parasites the GM crowd is, this is fucking gold.

What's the over/under on a string of GM suicides this year?

I just went through the bounties, and while most are at low funding, this could be a huge weapon.

It needs to be spread far and wide Anons. Let's make this shit real.

maybe this will allow me to fulfill my dream of becoming a political hitman.

Who knows what hunting some of them could lead to. You'd discover pedos & shit.

these guys aren't messing around

Mein Gott, this is beautiful.
Anyone know a hottie in NYC that could con some gawker cucks into dick pics?

It's for…uh…the 1st amendment…

best news ever on Holla Forums

meida wars nao

sticky this shit

i went to watch this vid again just for this thread

archive.is/vGSGb
Disgusting.

But they surely objected when Jeniffer Lawrence's nudes were leaked because (3rd wave) feminism means women > men.

The rest is just rambling about Peter Thiel. I don't care about him, I just want Gawker down.

This is how they chose to celebrate the launch of their site.

What a glorious time to be alive.

It's a start, but money is useless without someone willing and able to act upon it.

Perhaps that's what's been lacking in European resistance? No one having put down significant amounts of money to fund/reward resistance groups?

archive.is/ecGwC#selection-849.0-849.106
John Cuck doxxig the shit out the NYC legally gun owners.

"Provide evidence that Nick Denton is guilty of a felony offense of a financial or other nature, within the statute of limitations."

The $$$ isn't to jail him.
The $$$ is for the evidence.

That's why I think this has legs.
It's not dependent on the justice system getting uncucked.

Cuck is an authentic gentleman.

I don't get it. Who is this and what is this website about?

There's no proof these dollar amounts are real.
There's no proof they will actually pay out.
WHY IS THIS SHIT STICKIED

Libshits cry out in pain as their tactics are used against them.

It's crowd funded investigative journalism

I just want to strangle her

This is what this is going to lead to. People going out of their way to create scandals just to collect bounties.

Women, especially beautiful ones, will have the easiest time of it.

I tossed in $10 with my paypal and it got charged.

wesearchr.com/about

fuck wrong thread

WeSearchr is a digital information marketplace.

What that means is that it's a website where you can crowdfund bounties for information.

Someone posts a bounty, people can add money to increase the size of the pot, and whoever provides the information gets most of the money that's raised.

So you can put out a bounty, for example, for dirt on some leftist. This can encourage people to speak out, provide testimony, documentary evidence, etc.

It's the opposite of buying peoples' silence. You're buying their whistleblowing.

Imagine Dragons Radioactive

How Peter Thiel’s Gawker Battle Could Open a War Against the Press

archive.is/9fM4D

"Journalists and their lawyers ought to be arming themselves for a protracted war."

Ahahahahaha
They're just starting to realize there's a fire.

Too bad it's already burning at 1488 degrees and it rises.

Pax Dickinson was formerly @jokeocracy on twitter (The Duck). Weev did us the favor of archiving his last stand, it was glorious:

storify.com/weev/duck-enlightenment-s-final-tweet-spree

Dickinson created WeSearchr after SJWs got him axed from his job as CTO at Business Insider. This was always intended as payback against the leftists who ruined his livelihood.

He has a new twitter account @paxdickinson, he still jokes around when he's not tweeting about WeSearchr.

How do we start funneling money into RWDS in Europe? Where is the fucking CIA when you need them?! pls don't tell me kikes infiltrated the CIA

Thats great and all, but where's the original?

This is so fucking cool I'm dumping 500$ as soon as I get my next paycheck. Any particular bounty I should toss this to?

JUST

REDDITFAGS GO HOME

checked

Ben Garrisons are getting more and more difficult to modify. On a related note, did user ever redo the Molyfag one? He had a great idea of putting a nazi uniform on Molyfag etc. it was pretty good

That's right goy, don't trust anyone or anything.
Any possibility of fucking with the left should be immediately dismissed as a honeypot.
Stay on your containment site and make sure to point out the shills.

D&C bullshit filtered.

Usually honeypots exist in order to out people who are engaged in or are planning to commit high felonies like RICO or sedition. Giving money in order to out someone for crimes they may have committed doesn't seem to me to fit that description, retard.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

bloody brilliant… Let's do this.

the salt will literally flow

Ill never get tired of posting this pic, no idea why they added eewatuh to the dollar bills though.

IMHO, Gawker is a really unusual case. They are not just SJWs, they run a gossip site that has annoyed hundreds if not thousands of celebrities and well-connected people who are almost always wealthy.

If this effort were to become better known, then could probably raise over a million dollars. Easy.

Hopefully.

Who's the blonde anime strawman supposed to be

Hamilton Nolan is trying to raise your quality of life. Why do you wish to harm him?

Gawker exposes the powerful.

Get the fuck out you enormous faggot.

fuck off kike

The current $25,150 is good, but when you start to go north of $100,000, you can actually expect teams of people to work on this. Unemployed or under-employed private investigators and the like who aren't just working online, but on the phone contacting people and throwing in some seed money to do some digging.

The way to get the amounts higher is to get this project in front of the thousands of celebs that Gawker has harassed. Here is Jimmy Kimmel interviewing a woman from Gawker, and he's pretty pointed in his criticism. If they pissed off a comedian/talk show host who has a pretty mild personality enough for him to focus on Gawker in particular, there is a lot of hate for these fucking scumbags.

Lilian Woods. Basically a recolor of VJ.

Fuck off kike.

BGs comics are amazing and a Jew was the first one to alter them to make him destroy his name.

Eric, you need to stop

haha

Lol at this desparate gawkerfag.
Denton is doomed and you'll lose everything.

Where the fuck did this thing come from?

Butthurt SJW

Honeypots also exist to sell people's information. How fucking dense are you to think that website, whose supposed purpose is to out people for money, wouldn't sell your info given the opportunity? The other faggot I responded to used his paypal. Jesus you faggots are beyond hope.

4chan.

What makes you think that your information means anything?
Why does everyone on Holla Forums think they are some high level red-dotted target? I'm on facebook all the time doing more work than any of you faggots. Nothing happens

I'm Pax Dickinson, co-founder of WeSearchr. We're a real business crowdfunding investigative journalism. AMA.

Post ID on Twitter or GTFO

Gawker is currently facing another 5 defamation lawsuits!

One of them seems to be a shit lawsuit, but still 4 lawsuits, one seeking $35 million.

nytimes.com/2016/05/31/business/media/gawker-lawsuits.html

Twitter ID?

twitter.com/paxdickinson/status/737755701267824640

Not sure if very rich or very pissed….

What kinds of people do you have investigating? I'm curious if there are many lawyers and other professionals following this.

Also, what are some of the successes?

OH SHIT NIGGA

You know you are gonna catch heat from everyone for this right?

Nice.

How can I make money with Wesearchr?

do you have plans for advertising wesearchr? donations have been light so far (other than very large donations from a couple of people.)

Fair enough… what's your motivation and why should we trust you with our money?
Moreover, how do we know that you will not bury evidence if it points to jewish involvement?

He seems like a really, really cool guy:

We definitely have some lawyers and professionals following us but I can't speak to anyone's identity of course.

We just launched less than a week ago, these Gawker bounties are the first to meet their reserve. Give it time, it'll come.

Okay. So first of all, how do you feel about bringing huge amounts of newfaggotry directly from twitter to Holla Forums? You could have posted the ID without posting a link

Pax has been catching heat from shitlibs since before Glorious Joe Mcarthy.

I have a feeling we are going to be good friends.

Anyways, what are your plans for getting the word out for this wonderful service? (Besides us of course :^))

Yes, but I already caught heat, I was fired from my job as Business Insider CTO after Valleywag took my (hilarious non-PC) Twitter jokes from 3.5 years before out of context.

Thanks, bro, I really wish you luck!

Very true.

valleywag.gawker.com/why-pax-dickinson-matters-1293728062

Ask real questions, man.

Super secret clubhouse.
I was never a newfag.
No one on Twitter could ever learn our ways and be a contributor.

Kill yourself defeatist.
Bring the new blood and if they can hack it, they're one of us.

NEWFAGS: Shut the fuck up and lurk.

The tech industry has people without tech skills leading diversity cults and women trying to get people lynched for wrongthink. Is it forever pozzed?

You can find proof of Gawker plagiarism right now and make 75% of $10,000.

wesearchr.com/bounties/detect-plagiarism-at-gawker-media

As we get more bounties funded to their reserve, there will be more and more ways to make money.

interesting and good luck

How are those not real questions? That jew that trolled The Daily Stormer and was taken by police had his story buried because he was a jew.

He was just left alone…even though criminal charges would have been a problem if his name wasn't "Goldberg".

Fuck off nigger

Sorry that I'm uninformed about your work, but it really seems like you could do some real damag- I mean change. Keep doing god's work man.

(checked even though your kind of a dick to this nice man)

We launched six days ago and haven't gotten any media coverage yet. If the Denton criminal evidence bounty gets solved that'll change in a hurry.

We also have some more bounties coming that are sure to make a big splash. There's a strategy and we're in the very early going. The Gawker bounty contributions are beyond anything we projected so it's already succeeded beyond expectations.

Thanks.

How does the verification of evidence work?
If I find some shit and send it t you, what happens next?

Can jobless NEETs such as myself make real money from this?

Thanks for doing the right thing!

who's you're waifu?

Pax, does wesearchr have safeguards to keep its new and shiny business model from becoming the thing its was made to deal with? How will wesearchr deal with slow business should we be so lucky to ever have that day?

sincerely,

the guy who found your wallet

How do you plan to brace for media attacks?

What convinced you to decide of making AMA on Holla Forums instead on 4chan?

My partner is Chuck C Johnson of GotNews and I used to be the Twitter Duck Jokeocracy until my epic Twitter suicide, chronicled by Weev.

We're two of the best trolls on the entire internet, what do you think our motivation is with this?

John Podhoretz blocks me onn Twitter for the attached tweet. I regret nothing.

so much geh

Journalists are already exploring the angle that if the search funds, but no one every collects the bounty, wesearchr just pockets the money. Is that true? Is it intentional?

Pretty great, actually.

Expect my money by the middle of June.

Hotwheels is based and Moot is a cuck.

What's your opinion of your business partner being a yellow fevered rice-mixing degenerate that supports white genocide?

How can you protect a source if they have confidential material for you and need to be protected?

Try harder kike.

Brace for media attacks? We're counting on them.

Probably because we are the ones who actually make a difference, while 4chan is a lightning rod that gets the media focus.

I am liking you more and more, bro.

how does a man of your age and accomplishment actually arrives on Holla Forums /pol

i am really surprised by this

This is how Trump and the MAGA movement could destroy the mainstream media's, bankrupt them w/ shekel suites!

Same thing with Hollywood, shekelsuited, regulated, racial quoted and taxed out of existence.

Oh, I hadn't heard that you were @jokeocracy. Well… respect.

You should read their FAQ, each bounty has a deadline, if noone meets it in time then contributors can reallocate the money to a different bounty. I'd prefer them refund it entirely personally, this way is admittedly a bit shady.

Respect their culture and people. Doesn't mean you should mix with them. They don't have a demographic problem, whites do.

You're a bit behind. Neither Hotwheels or Moot are admins of either site any longer.

My god, no publicity like bad publicity.

If no one collects the bounty and it expires, the money goes back in your personal account and you can contribute the full amount to another bounty.

If you don't want to give it to another bounty we allow requesting a refund but in that case we do keep our 15% to cover our processing costs and discourage the practice.

Then investigate #gamergate, there are few really dubious money transactions. Between a NGO the CFO has from the feminist frequency project when they started their kickstarter and her private NGO.

I could hit you up with more details on a private email.

That alleviates much of my concern. Good to hear.

Who puts the bounties on people's heads?

No shit they're going to spread FUD about it. They have a lot to lose. It's like taking crowdsourced journalism and letting people get paid for it. Or if Wikileaks paid people for leaking.

It's a really good idea. And you're going to see a lot of FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) about it coming soon. Journalists have a lot to lose from this, a good dig that gets funded would be a major story, and alternative media would pick up on it before mainstream.

Well, this seems to be the past now

Now it's Codemonkey (or Jim) on Holla Forums and Nishimura on 4chan, I think.
m00t quit and is working for Google (a good decision, failed person to create more havock to a company), HW was demoted to advisor seat

You shouldn't be surprised, a lot of prominent people participate in user culture.

If anyone says that this site is a troll after all this then something is up with them.

I think this is an important question. Do you have a way of getting funds to people anonymously?

Let's say there was $1 million bounty on a company like Monsanto or Goldman Sachs to release information leading to a lawsuit. Could you pay that out to an anonymous informant within an organization who secretly released the data?

Yeah, but the song remains the same.

Great, I should have expected it was lies and innuendo.

Please do, pax AT wesearchr.com

Pig farmer and Hiroshima seem equally dubious to me. Main reason I prefer here is the user base is less cancerous.

We're choosing people to be Askers right now based on their ability to get their bounties funded because they have an audience or other funding source.

Eventually we want to open the model up to everyone and let anyone create bounties, keeping it selective for now is just a growth strategy.

How surprised are you by the bounty on Denton being funded before the one on Clinton?

Don't you think this could be used against people like you? What if someone made a bounty on someone saying "Prove this man is sexist and show it to his employer!"

Yes, we would be willing to pay them via Bitcoin or bank transfer or a paper bag full of cash left on a park bench. Whatever they need.

We are a journalistic enterprise based in California and as such we have protection under the California Shield Law and are prevented from being required to reveal our sources.

thefirstamendment.org/shieldlaw.html

I think it should be a audition, not like porn, but like for a job.

Ahahahahahahahahaha all their weapons will be turned against them.

Leave nothing, take everything.

You will get the email by the end of the week.

Haters gonna hate.

you said user culture, but of all other things you chose /pol
that of course begs the question:
if you do know that we discuss topics here you can not say in polite society and by making the connection on your twitter you are associating with those topics

so a a scale from 1 to 10 so you would not have to say something that can be screencapped how redpilled are you?

I don't think it's for lack of evidence of wrongdoing that Clinton is walking around free

Bitcoin is not an anonymous currency as the ledger is public. There's better cryptocurrency if you want full anonymity.
Good to hear

That Thiel faggot, no doubt.

No one needs to use WeSearchr to do that, the regular media does it for free.

No, because Denton is hot in the news cycle right now. The Clinton one will heat up as the campaign season moves along.

How poetic
Using poison against poison

Any plans that would prevent yourself from suddenly deciding to take a nailgun to the back of your head several times?

judas.watch/

Fucking 2016 man, just keep getting better and better.

I came to Holla Forums because you guys were discussing WeSearchr and someone linked me.

I don't care about political correctness, I'm friends with weev and I'm gonna be on the Daily Shoah soon (yay), and I also have a lot of (((Jewish))) friends who I think are based as fuck (boo).

So it depends on you, maybe I'm a based 10 or maybe I'm a zionist shill 0, lol.

I live in a gated compound in upper Appalachia and I'm armed to the teeth, they better bring more than a nailgun.

I think that's called "Investing"

It will be more like that when we have an audience but right now we're picking people who can most help build that audience.

We allow you to get an 85% refund if you don't want to put the money on a different bounty, but we reserve the right to whine about it.

Thanks for clearing that up a bit, we don't need another ocean of piss.

WITNESSED

So, you're primarily using this site as a publicity boost in a way; gain attention and spitfire by posting on a site that's well known for its "hatred".

It sounds a bit strange, but if you think it works, good luck.

Since you're somewhat active in the media, what's your thoughts on Seymour Hersch?

You might also be interested in this thread.
8ch.net/pol/res/6125049.html

Some user is going to release a document that compiles a bunch of "redpills" which could have interesting consequences. At any rate, it's nice to have a few allies in name. I may not fully trust you, but you're doing us a service at the moment, which counts.

NICE QUINTS!

That is kind of what I meant. The culture that developed around this place due to Hotwheel's idealism has made for a different & more intelligent community.

A loss of 15% seems pretty high, tbh. I'm sure nobody would mind bank or handling fees, but how do you justify that percentage?

It seems like a set amount ($30 or whatever) would make more sense.

Here's an idea for a bounty.

well he was a niglet so not much up their to damage

check em

How much are you going to contribute?

Checked

I can see someone being pissed off if, say, they had a raging hate boner for Denton, donated $10K, and then the bounty wasn't paid out.

They might not be interested enough in the other available bounties to transfer their $10K to one, and they've essentially spent $1500 for nothing.

Might put off single-interest donators from donating large amounts.

Yep. Anyone who wanted to donate a huge pile of money and was concerned about a refund could ask to negotiate that with us, I'm sure we could come to an arrangement.

That is what I'm thinking too. I'm sure they wouldn't mind a relatively small handling fee, but $1500 in this case for what is basically a fishing expedition?

I wonder if they thought this project was going to be virtually all small donations ($20-$200).

If one has the $$$ to put up 10G's, a $1500 fee wouldn't mean much.

How did you get involved in NRx?

Why did the conservakin meme fail while the cuckservative meme took off?

Seriously, these people need to burn in the fire that consumes this degenerate society when we bring back common sense government.

Goddamn. How can a man be so based.

I came across Moldbug before he even had his own blog, when he commented on 2blowhards. I'm an NRx OG.

The 'kin' suffix is a tumblrism that isn't broadly known. 'Cuck' is a classic time-tested insult that harkens all the way back to Shakespeare and Chaucer. Obviously 'cuck' is the more traditionalist insult, I don't know why I didn't see that sooner.

I had a relatively normal media CTO career in New York City.

Gawker got me fired and I retreated to the country, grew a giant beard, and built a revenge machine.

Who's laughing now?

Part of it is the principle of the thing, and part of it is that guys like Denton really bring out the anger, hence big donations. It's not just "Hey, this guy sucks," but "Hey, this guy smeared my reputation on his site, but it doesn't make sense for me to get involved in a big lawsuit over it."

I love what you guys are doing, but I think this is something to work on. Your business has only been active a few days, I'm sure it will evolve over time. :-)

The moment I read that, I thought of this article in The Onion mocking the stupid high-society/aristrocratic gossip of the 18th century.

theonion.com/article/foppish-dandy-disregards-local-constabulary-1115

Have you spoken to Peter Thiel yet?

Isn't Business Insider a rabidly pro-feminist media outlet these days?

I would be the first one to say that we need a lot of work, this is our minimum viable product and it's only going to get better from here.

We launched less than 6 days ago so I'm very happy with our progress so far.

Do you know Moldbug personally? Have any idea what he thinks about wesearchr?

We shopped this in Silicon Valley and met with most of the top VCs, but we decided not to take any outside funding yet.

I don't know, is it? I don't have hard feelings against them but I don't read the site anymore.

We need to ask about Pedowood/Dan Schneider/etc etc. Holy shit.

Have you spoken to Curtis?

Which NRx blogs do you follow? Is there an underground NRx network?

Yes, I had lunch with Curtis and he told me we're building a political party.

Posting in a legendary thread

Godspeed you glorious bastard

Yeah, they did a whole lot of white knighting for Zoe and Anita in late 2014 and 2015.

For you: wesearchr.com/bounties/expose-child-exploitation-by-the-hollywood-power

It's funny how most of us bare some kind of grudge against Gawker.

They've fucked with the wrong people.

There was great article on WeSearchr in Social Matter, you should check that out.

socialmatter.net/2016/05/30/wesearchr-coming-information-wars/

Thanks user. Might donate a few hundred.

Gawker is the One Ring of Clickbait Journalism, and the Fellowship is gathering together to throw it into Mount Doom.

by the way,
is kike anisimov confirmed an alphabet-soup agency plant?

Shouldn't they be able to afford someone better at it?

I'll kick in $14.88

I have very little faith in government agencies, so I doubt it. Nevertheless, there seems to be several subversives around, I'm trying to to piece together who they are and who's funding them.

Hey now! You can't restrict (((the press)))!

Do you actually think you'll be able to bankrupt Gawker?

Do you lift?

Gawker is bankrupt from the Hogan lawsuit. Someone will want to buy the staff and some of Gawker's assets. They have a pretty solid web empire built up, even if most people hate it. Those search rankings don't come easy.

But wesearchr going after the employees ensures that the same awful people aren't there doing the same awful shit with a different owner. What's important is they get rid of the SJW retards working at Gawker after it gets bought out and Denton loses the company.

We had that huge pedo thread about a year ago.

Of course no MSM ever touched it.

Are you going to publish stories like that that don't need a bounty, just someone to edit and get them out there?

God. That fake techno circuit board shit makes me cringe.

watch us.
there's freedom of speech, and then there's libel, slander, and other defamatory acts not protected by it. It won't stop shitlibs from crying "censorship, you guys are hypocrites," but when excising the cancer from your body you try to ignore the pain.

no bruh, it's do you even lift

One of the best unintentionally pro_Trump ads ever created.

Hey Pax will wesearchr look at international targets? I'm thinking EU / Australia etc. Or is that entirely dependant on funding?

Also can you revive the Duck? That was the best account on twatter. Cheers m8

How do I post on 8chon?

Whether or not it is technically bankrup, Gawker is still valued higher than the Hulk Hogan lawsuit, plus they have a very wealthy investor supporting them.

cbinsights.com/blog/gawker-valuation-news-media/

All your other points are correct, but in addition there is the issue of continuing to damage the still-intact monster, whether by civil or criminal action. This particular bounty is focusing on criminal acts.

I think they're close to it now. As I understand it, they have a bond payment due June 10, and it's in question.

Nick Denton is going to be interviewed by Kara Swisher at Code Conference this week, it's a desperation move to curry favor with someone rich enough to help him. He just put his condo on the market. All his recent moves scream desperation.

Gawker employees are probably shitting bricks right now in fear for their jobs, especially since "Gawker Media" on a resume may be the Mark of the Beast after this is said and done. I won't be surprised if one of them leaps at the golden parachute and makes a claim on this bounty. wesearchr.com/bounties/criminal-acts-by-gawker-publisher-nick-denton

A Gawker bankruptcy is good, but Denton in jail would be the sweetest victory.

Wall Street as a pig? That's very, very naughty goy behaviour.

What a shitlord the man is!

This guy gets it.

Yes we want to do international, we'll start with english speaking countries and go on from there.

The issue Gawker has is that they book all the revenue from the sites as hefty licensing fees to their Kinja software division, which is based in Hungary. Their Hungary division is rich with cash parked in the Caymans, but there hasn't been US tax paid on it so he can't bring it into the country to pay debts.

I suspect he is actually doing that anyway out of desperation, and someone in Gawker's finance department has proof. That's why I think this bounty could be claimed if the right person sees it.

Who do you want to go down the most?

And as I'm sure you know, valuation is total bullshit. Nothing is worth anything except what you can get someone to actually pay for it. Gawker is tainted and whoever buys it would have to take the PR hit of giving that swine Denton a lifeline. Someone might do it but they'll definitely want a steep discount.

first, you need to want even do more like
then, you need to attach trollface2004.bmp
finally, come to the dank side of the force, let le dank maymays flow through you
only then will you be able to post

but nothing will be able to cure your cancer once you do

Gawker is job 1, destroying Gawker puts the rest of the media on notice.

The rest of the lying media is defending Gawker because they think once Gawker is gone they'll be next, for once they're right.

Did you save an archive of @jokeocracy? Or is the wisdom of The Duck lost to the ages?

How much are Hillary's confidential emails worth?

Are you from the upper appalachia originally?

Are you the programmer for the site?

Has the website caught the mainstream media yet or will you need a scoop first?

Man this is such a good revenge story, they'll make a movie out of it some day and it will be great. The movie will have its cathartic climax when that anil dash scum is humiliated through a wesearchr bounty. Damn, what a time to be alive.

What is the difference between this place and 4chan Holla Forums?

Go forth and make it so lad

I have the entire archive and the best Jokeocracy tweets will be published as an ebook with additional new material. If there's enough demand I'll also produce a stylish coffee table book you can leave out to trigger unsuspecting visitors.

DO IT.
I don't believe this figure that only 6% of people don't trust the MSM. Because NOBODY ELSE IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

The market decides, really. I put up some bounties just as experiments. I don't think anyone wants to pay to get Game of Thrones spoilers leaked, but it's an interesting experiment to try anyway.

wesearchr.com/bounties/game-of-thrones-season-six-finale-spoilers

*sniff*

Beautiful.

Fuck yes hardcover coffee table edition for max triggers make it happen

I'm from the New Jersey suburbs of NYC, but my wife is from here. My dad's family is from upstate NY though and I'm mostly Scots-Irish so the redneck life feels comfortable to me.

Yes, I'm Chief Technology officer and I architected the site and wrote most of the code. Chuck and I have been working on the business model and the site for almost a year now.

They hate us since we're outcasts so we have to force them to cover it. It'll happen though.

Did you ever gay-marry the confederate flag?

u wut nigga

this guy just launched a site a week ago whose unofficial purpose is essentially to put bounties on corrupt and conniving kikes and organizations who use their media positions to control shit and/or ruin peoples' lives

and you think somehow, for some reason, they would advertise the instrument of their potential downfall? how long have you been here?

m8 the figure is that only 6% DO trust the MSM.

No, but when they were banning them my wife bought a dozen and we had a confederate flag orgy.

It's a reference to a Jokeocracy tweet.

Sorry. That was before my time on Twitter.

You're alright, for a Yankee.

Say we accidentally relieve a gawker journalist of their ability to write…any bounty on that?

You'd be surprised how rich you can get by avoiding parasites. The only thing I spend my money on is rent, hot pockets and the occasional hooker.

Since you seem to follow the politics of Silicon Valley: Unz for Senate, yea or nay?

"We"=Yarvin and everyone he rolls with or "we"=you and chuck?

Why are people donating 10k? Who are these people? Do they get compensation?

Sure why not, he publishes Steve Sailer.

Curtis thinks WeSearchr is a political party. It's an interesting way to look at it.

What if the website does the following

Would seem like a good way to make lots of money, what am I missing?
I want this to be true and not shit.

gamergay wins?

At least he hasn't called you a militia yet, right?

They get to watch Gawker burn. What do people get when they give money to a politician? Usually nothing.

People would stop giving them money if they don't follow through on bounties.

It would work short term, but wouldn't be good for business in the long run. Our strong incentive is to play it as straight as possible and build this into the de facto monopoly information marketplace. Read Zero to One.

Ultimately we have to earn the trust of the market and the only way to do it is to do it.

Kek

I stole it.

Well. Trust or not I think most of us would do it for free. This is just icing on the cake.

pic related

Yeah solving bounties is what will build our brand, not giving refunds.

Since OP is a faggot and has his lips wrapped around a cock, whats going on? there's no archive

tl;dr?

Click the damned link, its not an article. Also we're having an AMA currently with the person running the site.

Never put this bounty or a similar one on your site. Someone will present fake "proof" that the holocaust is real and then sue if you point out why his "proof" is wrong. The judge will not side with you.

I'd put 2-4k down. But not before sending in proof it didn't happen.

Are there any easy bounties up there that will probably get fulfilled easily as a proof of concept? Or does that not matter so much, I'm guessing your expenses are quite low.

8ch.net/pol/res/6177952.html

GET IN HERE

KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED

#IStandWithHateSpeech IS TRENDING IN THE US AND EUROPE AND IT'S FULL SHITLORD, FULL ANTI-JEW, FULL ANTI-MUZZIE

Professional bounty hunter career here we come

We talking the real thing or this substitute? I support this one but the real thing sounds way cooler.

i call dibs on jeezebel!

I-i-is it happening?

We eventually want lots of people making WeSearchr bounties their full time job.

I guess this is as close as we get for now. I hope this shit takes off and goes to Europe as well. Can you imagine the headhunting once the EU brakes down and it will if they keep going like this. Thousands of bureaucrats flopping like fish and ready to get taken down a notch

Excellent! What about hollyweird? The newest manufacture shit storm from Sony and Ghostbuster only serve to reinforce my stance on the shady deals that Hollywood and the press has.

Head hunting could be easily done in the EU now. It wouldn't be difficult. The paki hordes would be fucked. Crime scenes would be ruined quick as fuck and if explosives were used then they'd be fucked out of housing at the same time as their lives.

We have a bounty on Hollywood pedophile exploitation.

wesearchr.com/bounties/expose-child-exploitation-by-the-hollywood-power

Gamergate had its Vivian, they got buttblasted our mascot was a gamer girl and came up with this shit as some form of rebutal…

which Holla Forumsacks in turn subverted and created Polina all the while Gamergate started using her as the foil in many comic jokes

Thankyou based Mods for stickying this. Hillary has paid autists and teams of lawyers. Now it is our turn.

Hmm, that a territory I had thread before but I had a led but it went cold, those guys don't like outsiders asking stuff like that. A warning before hand careful with those people they will send muscle the moment you get a led.

Do you think ALLCAPSBRO will ever forgive you for abandoning user status?

If I claim a bounty, how can I know you won't sell me out to the feds? What I mean is, what information about a researcher do you need to give?

Bounty hunter, huh?

Looks like /baphomet/ just hopped on board the train, the BO just put up a giant sticky.

We have a business to run, ratting out our researchers is terrible for business. I posted about this earlier, we're a California company and California has a very good journalism shield law that protects journalists from being forced to reveal sources. So as long as the information you're giving us has journalistic merit we should be protected from any subpoena and so are you.

So no one should be able to get a subpoena against us to reveal a source. If they do anyway and break their own rules, we have it in our terms that we will contact you and allow you to hire a lawyer to quash the subpoena demanding your info before we submit to the subpoena.

So, we don't promise to go to the mat for you and spend every dollar we have, but we do promise to fight under the shield laws and give you a chance to fight for your anonymity.

Unless of course you lied to us, in which case we're not gonna help and we'll sue you for fraud. :)

Dis gonna be good.

So I am not sure if anybody picked this up or not yet but I found it interesting.

I'm not archiving shit I'm on my cell during lunch.

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/25/business/dealbook/peter-thiel-is-said-to-bankroll-hulk-hogans-suit-against-gawker.html

Not really. You give them too much credit.

Why?

Aww god damnit.

Nigger we do it for free but you can pay us in chicken tendies and bitcoins

Lurk more.

Hey I found the dox on the guy who attacked Trump, can I haz money?

You are way the fuck behind. Also Thiel isn't that great, fucker is on Facebook's board.

God dammit!
I collected allot of shit on Patrick Klepek whom is at kotaku, it was within the goobergate thing.
I collected it for keks since allot of it was so retarded.

Like making a best video game journalism award plus giving an award to a female journalist that spoiled a fucking indie game, that female journalist was a contributor with the guardian. Made the piece of goobergate.

That's fair, I appreciate the honesty.

Pft. I could answer half of these

That was Holla Forums and /baph/ 'aving a giggle.

Good artists borrow. Bad journalists steal.

What is
archive.is/CQeEa
>archive.is/80Z1K

You're on Holla Forums tbh, iclick catalog and you'll find a thread detailing her criminality

the NK screw job was just to promote their shitty movies. That is obvious but what sony fail to realize the expensive damage the hack cause. They're still reeling from that attack, from the last financial report that Sony gave there a good chunk of cash delegated to make another impossible to do or at least to minimize the damage.

Do you think of expending the concept in other nations, or the bounty system is too barely legal (or even fully illegal) to even think about it?

I think we could have a good use of it here, in occupied Europe.

kek bless, you absolute big guy.

Maybe you should try reading the thread before asking questions that have been answered?

see

"Answer" is different from "prove".

Wrong, and wrong.

come on, don't tell me it was sony that false flag themselves under the paid guise of the obama administration to stop NK from selling the raw materials for cooking meth to mexican cartels.

or for the US to have a hand in negotiations with china on dealings NK and with the addition of china selling weapons and raw material to the same mexican cartel.

Maybе I'm full of shit.
Maybе I'm not.

So would somеthing likе pic rеlatеd count?

Oh so you know? Wеll go on, wе'rе all еars.

Retards like you don't deserve such digits.

We have a bounty on this. If someone funds it, the truth will come out.

wesearchr.com/bounties/who-really-hacked-sony

Fuck off.

Top wew.

They are not laughing any more.

considering Sony pissed off Linux enthusiasts by enticing them to develop Yellowdog on their shit, then changed minds and accused anyone of installing Linux on a play-station illegal hacking and made legal pursuits, expect a long list of autists.

clearly the mistake here was not growing a manly beard in the first place.

but hey, life is a lesson.

Thing I don't like is only the 'best submission' gets an award and I'm guessing nothing gets published until the time is up.

Anyone providing relevant intel should be getting paid shit takes time and hard work. Also projects like this work best when we can build off one-anothers work, should be a way for people to share information (like they do here), of course they won't share that info unless they know they'll be paid for it.

Just because I can find Denton's phone number (917) 438-7214 and find that he started a shitty 'journal' named the wonkette that happens to run an insecure version of wordpress and just accidentally came up with a list of usernames for the login form at wonkette.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=http://wonkette.com/wp-admin/&reauth=1

Doesn't mean I can do everything on my own 'kna 'm saying

Fuck, I'm actually going to have to start reading gawker…

Are they going to prosecute me for putting linux on my vaio? Jesus, that's fucking stupid.

guessing this type of thing is going to really happen in closed chats were everyone makes pinky promises

i shit you not
archive.is/6RPcm

and yes there were some really stupid fucking court cases as well. Sony made a very unique and capable type of enemy.

I bet more than a few linux… enthusiasts bought a ps4 for the sole purpose of developing the software. Yeah, they fucked up there.

The thing about Gawker is they are ruthless tabloid jews that don't give a fuck. They exposed Jeffrey Epstein's pedophile shit didn't they? It's like they have no allegiance to anyone, they just wan't to ruin lives and produce shock value. If I was rich, I'd create a rightwing gawker

this was gawkers doing

Someone has Trump's email and phone numbers? I want them.

917-756-8000

Donald Trump is a busy man so don't be a fucking dick with it.

Thank you, user. I'll call him after one of his rallies as to not disturb any of his work. He's got shit to do, I get that, I just want to tell him to keep up the good work.

msm next pls

Thank you for doing this and coming into this thread and talking with us.

Anime is becoming real.

We have bounty hunters just like Cowboy Bebop..

The fuck?

I'm not really familiar with your work but this is a fantastic idea. Nice work dude.

It's an anti-sjw wikileaks that pays.
Godspeed.

Are you really going to prove the holocaust wrong?

I got about $3.50

I do law and finance.

I might be able to pull up something, but I doubt I have the degree of evidence you are looking for.

Plus I'm in the wrong jurisdiction.

Quite righteous, much luck to you and WeSearchr, I sincerely hope it continues to grow and becomes a dominant force in the information brokerage game

I'd be willing to throw in 1k too if it were doable, but realistically would definitely happen, we've already seen this scenario play out in court.

This site is only six days old, and I can already see its potential to turn into one of the most important institutions of the century. Wait'll someone releases documented proof of a famous Hollywood producer engaging in child trafficking and the heads start rolling. Oh this is going to be good.

Out of curiosity, what was the last instance of this happening?

I honestly hope Gawker and all its related sites become a 404 page soon, but I would also accept them being bought out and firing literally fucking everyone, who can then be replaced by people who know what they are talking about.

Like me. I'd write about politics and video games under a properly reformed Gawker, you are right about those existing traffic numbers being tempting. I could do a lot of good in a short amount of time.

this would be great for the msm, but would require a lot of knowledgeable volunteers and coordination to set in motion but the biggest obstacle may be honest alternatives for the consumer to switch to

Pretty fucked up that you can't just make your own topic for a bounty. Kind of gatekeeping although I can imagine the problems with awarding if you don't have some set authority

Read up on the Ernst Zundel case, it's pretty interesting.

ihr.org/news/030923zundel.shtml

The site would turn into an unusable mess where you'd have to wade through hundreds of schizos' pleas to prove their city council is gangstalking them in order to find something with actual merit. Although if this takes off, copycat sites with different rules will probably spring up.

Yeah, I already figured that. It would be neat if it was somehow more decentralised, I dunno, read "Assassination Politics" by Jim Bell and try to tweak that system

#IStandWithHateSpeech CURRENTLY TRENDING WORLDWIDE

DROP YOUR REDPILLS

thanks user

Figures

reading that and his wiki page is like reading a horror story

>The prosecution concluded its case on January 26, 2007 calling for Zündel to be handed the maximum sentence of five years' imprisonment with state prosecutor Andreas Grossman calling him a "political con man" from whom the German people needed protection.

I'm glad I read that, I needed to rage (more) today

Yeah, it made me want to vomit. This is the century we take it back.

holy shit Holla Forums is truly the ruler of the internet.

What they did to David Irving, who defended Zundel, is just as infuriating. Lower-class guy without a college degree gains an interest in WWII, publishes a few popular books on the subject, and translates primary source documents into English for the first time, gaining the respect of historians, until he starts to question the narrative.

Then he makes the mistake of suing a Jew for libel, and rich Jews the world over, including Steven Spielberg himself, collaborate to permanently ruin his life.

He's basically living on charity at this point.

user, there's something you should know…

Do you want to know how I know that you're jewish?

Anti-whites gotta go!

Vid. related

Yes.

Not getting killed while gathering physical evidence [what remains] would be the real fun.

WHY IS THE SITE BROKEN AGAIN?

I really hope our descendants learn from all this bullshit, yet here we are following the way of the Roman empire.

if there anything else in history that's so fiercely defended like muh 6000000?

Of course. They're liberals.

Lol they mention Trump but not by name.
"The Republican Candidate for President"
What fucking cucks.

can confirm. buying a 1080 and a 1tb ssd next week.

Feels good mang.

I have an idea for a this

counter-currents.com/2014/08/the-lost-writings-of-francis-parker-yockey/

There are many works of Francis Parker Yockey missing, and I perhaps we should put this in Wesearchr to try to obtain them, plus it would redpill the people involved, by reading its works.

Thoughts?

Huh. I didnt know Gawker had attacked Bernie.

Born too late to explore the Earth
Born too early to explore the galaxy

Born just in time to become a fascist bounty hunter

RIGHT WING BOUNTY SQUADS

Eventually everyone will be able to make bounties. The restriction is a temporary growth hack while we scale it out.

Well, get ready to have your entire family painted as worse than Nazis and the KKK combined. Within two days at most there will be articles stating exactly that in about one or two dozen of the largest online and print publications in the USA.

They already did that to me three years ago, and it only works once. If they do it to me again, it can't actually harm me any further and my business will get a ton of free publicity.

I'm anti-fragile.

A good lesson I learned from eve online. There's overpowered as fuck tournament ships flying around, and people price them in the 50-100b+ range, each - but it takes MONTHS to sell them. Sometimes even years.

And there's plenty of examples of people using certain items like this as collateral on a loan, only for the price of their collateral to tank due to new supply, change in game mechanics, manipulation of a market, or just simply people realizing what that item is actually worth.

SJWs are getting shittershoahed over this whole Gawker thing.

Gawker is a weapon they wield against the goyim and they don't want it gone.

How open are you guys to suggestions to open up bounties? Like with the stuff you are doing with Gwaker, I'd love to see you put bounties on Vox. Digging them has been tricky.

Also I'd love to see if you guys could uncover the rumored Journolist 2.0, or GamesJournoPros 2.0.

Fuhrer dubs confirms RIGHT WING BOUNTY SQUADS!!!

PRAISE KEK

Fucking brilliant

God-speed Pax, you glorious motherfucker you.

What's your opinion on crowdfunding assassinations?

outpost-of-freedom.com/jimbellap.htm

Hope you don't mind the cross-post:

>>>Holla Forums9528055

U.B.M. United Business Media

Man, it's been awhile since I've read about them. They were behind Gamasutra, the site Leigh Alexander used to write for:

reaxxion.com/6409/how-united-business-media-ubm-is-bankrolling-the-sjw-infiltration-of-gaming

archive.is/4LGnb

I'd say that's definitely worth another look.

I'm absolutely okay with you crossposting this.

The only people ive seen defending gawker are other scumfuck journalists.
Literally everyone else hates them and is enjoying their downfall

lads…

What? If you want to discuss, make a point and stop shitposting.

See

(I assume he is back with his parents after his sentence)
[spoiler]Thomas and Faye Dimassimo
4619 Arrow Wind Drive
Powder Springs, GA 30127[/spoiler]

hi nation states.
spoiler is 2 * next to each other
starstar **
here is a spoiler

Outside of GG there are two communities I know of that hate Denton but aren't mentioned much.

First there's adland.tv and they'd probably love to help put him behind bars. It's one of the few established online communities(since 1995) that knew what was going on during GG from the start.

adland.tv/adnews/gamergate-insulting-consumers-shrinks-market/1027025677

Another one that's harder to reach is the die hard Second Life community. Back when SL was getting popular if there was a slow news day they'd do a quick and easy hit piece on SL;

>Is your daughter being virtually raped in SL? Yes she is.
>Wow! Just look at these sick disgusting fucks!

nwn.blogs.com/nwn/2016/05/second-life-valleywag-denton-thiel.html#more

He's made a lot of enemies on the internet.

I don't think the second life community cares. They're used to getting shit.

what the fuck am I reading

Gawker is only one of many. One thing not mentioned in the image is that Bill Gates gave this faggot $3.5 million dollars less than one day before the "Gamers are dead" articles. GG didn't pursue because they were too cucked by "muh ethics" and PR-faggotry to bother.

I hope this extends to Canada too. Practically every news outlet in this cucked shithole operates like Gawker, including the CBC. Im also sure a lot of people would be willing to pay a high price to get our virtue signalling cuck clown of a PM thrown in prison or forced out of office too.

From my understanding, Operation Disrespectful Nod/The Shekelshoah was/is focused heavily on Gawker despite applying to all SJW backed game journalists in other sites, for various reasons:

1. They were the primary instigators of Gamergate, leading up to M00t's betrayal.

2. They were more rash and open with their fuckups than any other target, culminating in…

3. Getting sued by Hulk Hogan for leaking his sex tape.

After some layoffs, corporate re-structuring, and at least $1M sunk as a direct result of Gamergate targeting their ads, they were in a position to get seriously wrecked by Hogan's lawsuit, in addition to others.

Smelling blood in the water, GG primarily focused on the rowdy giant whilst other targets like UBM fell by the wayside for being quieter and the potential impact to games journalism that would be felt if Gawker were to be thoroughly punished and made an example of.

Unfortunately, due to the large amount of foreclosures going on in Florida, the trial was postponed from July of 2015 all the way to March of this year and now, so activity sadly slowed besides a few events in between that time.

Now that Gawker is getting wrecked just in time for E3, my greatest wish is that digging and awareness on entities like UBM, Vox, Silverstring, DiGRA, and who knows who else will resume in a much larger capacity. Although, there are still some hurdles to take into account, but, here's a little something extra concerning UBM:

Allegedly, Leigh Alexander was a protege of an exec there, and that same executive is/was rather found of Anita Sarkeesian.

They are pushing for Social Justice on a "large scale", but not quite as big as, other more smaller groups when combined.

I need to look up more data on them and get specifics, unfortunately most of my data concerning them is disorganized, and on another hard drive. And like I said, these guys are not as dumb as Gawker; Silverstring in particular scrubbed some information off their site when the spotlight was being directed towards them before it could even be taken and archived from their site. Momentum on targeting them is best achieved when they slip up like they did before, and aside from Vox's Polygon embarrassing themselves with their coverage of Doom, they've kept relatively quiet and have held off on spreading their bullshit openly.

An additional note: IGN was part of newscorp, and Murdoch owns other media outlets that have slandered GG in the past, particularly in Australia, Italy and the UK.

You'd think that with San Francisco being a notorious hotspot for SJWs, there'd be a "web of connections" of sorts but I was informed that it's less of a huge "web of connections" and more: "hitting it off with a few other dudes in a bar once and they chatted and gave each other e-hugs or something-they're all just people who wanted to spend time together and didn't care about the rest"

I'm also worried about how Gawker could recover with Univision & Vekselberg eyeing them, as well as off shore account shenanigans, but I guess that's what we're here for with these bounties to really stick it to them.

It'd be great if we can muster as many enemies as we can with this. Such as:

twitter.com/balajis/status/737828975247032320

It'd be great if we could reunite the old gang and start going after Gawker in force again.

I'd suggest making a dedicated OP thread on Holla Forums if you have something solid, many elements on Holla Forums started actively resenting GG/shills did a good job convincing Holla Forums of this but my understanding is that over there the GG spirit is still lurking there in the background.

Contributed some of my hard-earned money.

Spend it well, and joyfully!

Quite. It's a common enemy that forced us to into exile after all. I can't think of anyone besides foreign agitators with certain agendas that don't want to see Gawker burned to the press. Or the media at large, for that matter.

I will at least make a thread on Holla Forums, provided there isn't anyone else around to make it and inform them. Perhaps this OP could really use as many anons from all across the site.

Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /cyber/, /baphomet/, etc. /8diamonds/ could also use a nice boost.

Would any anons that don't cross post and stay on the sex oriented boards be interested?

/gamergatehq/ I know wants to bring back more momentum and have never actually stopped digging on the whole, much less targeting them. It's even in the header of every GG thread on Holla Forums about how Gawker should be kicked while they're down.

Also, what about coordinating together in a more focused assault? Plenty of anons shitposting on twitter. OPFirefly was made to colonize and redpill tumblr, even a few reddit boards were claimed by anons for similar purposes.

Finally, I'd love for this to extend beyond them and onto the aforementioned outlets with a more aggressive assault following Gawker's comeuppance in court. Who knows, we might even find something as a result of them panicking from Gawker croaking. Common Core and its ties to Gates & Orland for example, as one user brought up, are interesting but is said to have been dropped for different reasons. Namely that the links were too tenuous/not concrete enough to make such grand accusations or declarations so some didn't want to be sent on a wild goose chase into the bushes when the likes of Gawker had more solid cases of foul play on our hands and generally being a more realistic target to successfully ruin.

But nonetheless, it's all interesting and I've always kept them all in mind. I relish the thought of them all perishing. Although I guess first thing's first, we finish off Gawker.

just some nerds who fucked up their careers making a desperation move. like when weev tried to make troll llc. cyberpunk infostringers won't be a thing because.

I am very interested. Just yesterday I was looking back on all of those 'gamers are dead' articles and remembering how astounded I was that so many sites were publishing what was essentially the same thing.

Yes, we're already in Canada. We have a bounty up on exposing Justin Trudeau's extramarital affairs.

wesearchr.com/bounties/bring-me-justin-trudeaus-sex-tape-gay-or-straight

Wait a fucking second here. Is THAT where the Winston play of the game webm came from?

Not quite like the crowdfunded hitmen I thought of some months ago but I'll take it.
BOYS IN BLUE

I like to say we found a nice fishing hole upstream from the sewage plant.

Contact frankmag.ca : it's well known. There was a deal between him and the Conservatives to keep shit quiet.

His father liked boys I hear.

Looks like the SJW's fucked with the wrong Duck.

These types of antifragile tools of the AltRight are going to become increasingly damaging to the progs.

We should brexit 8ch since (((Jim))) took over it's been garbage. Any .pl shill is a (((Jim))) and Holla Forums shill too.

What job?

Can't they come up with their own thing instead of a rip off? No wonder they don't make their own games! Sad!

All he did was fuck some flip whores. Nobody's race mixing you nigger.

When it rains it pours, we need a strike the iron now while it's still hot.

yeah, this:
there should be some threshold above which a donor can choose either a flat rate or percentage. different campaigns would have very different likelihoods of coming to fruition, based on so many uncontrollable factors.

this is such strange picture design.

its like hes making a face joking "oh look at me, I'm such a criminal".

but his face has so much detail, he looks like a criminal

Is it possible to contribute to a bounty using Bitcoin?

If not, please add this option as soon as possible.

Yes, we accept bitcoin via Stripe and I'm working on adding a BTC payment method that has no third party dependency.

Bounty to discover the truth behind the Holocaust when?

Breddy cool that you're still answering questions two days later.

That's white people for you.

how do you pay us for answers and how do we answer questions with sufficient evidence in 60 characters?

If this gets out of hand they'll just expand sedition laws to protect the fourth estate. Journalists aren't protected from being charged with sedition. You've already espoused seditious intent so some expansion of sedition laws to protect the press and retroactive enforcement and you're done.

(Heiled!)

Yes please, God yes. I want in.

Holla Forums is only rule dick in his mouth and only when gag-ring isn't inserted.

is this gawker bounty for any article on any of their sites or just the gawker part?