Hillary in the House

I don't like it any more than you do, but Hillary Clinton is gonna be your president.
Plans? Are you just gonna bear it?

Enjoy Holla Forums tears

Sounds like a lynchin'.

Hong Kong here I come

The election isn't over yet. I'd say right now with all the dubious information the media is giving and the Democrats obvious electoral meddling I'd say it's an even 50/50. That is to say I want Trump to win and believe he has a great chance but I am also prepared if Hillary wins instead. I'll just be disappointed. Maybe the faggots on Holla Forums really will go apeshit and start a revolution and then I'll join them maybe

To achieve what, realistically?
Also, that "maybe" attitude is what will keep them from revolting.
Frankly your situation is better than mine, because you're hopeful Trump may win, and I also think he has a chance but I don't want Trump either. Fuck that weirdo.

Record corrected

You would still rather he win over Hillary though right?

If you say 'no' then there's something wrong with you tbh

People knew trump would be an amazing president all the way back to the 90s. I believe in Donald Trump!

Sure, but in the same way that I'd prefer my balls to be removed quickly rather than slowly.
The point is I'm not a fan of either option but one is worse.

He's a weirdo with no principles or values and does not stand for anything, and for a man who is not actually a politician he sure lies like one.

If I really had it my way, both Hilary and Trump would die tomorrow forcing us to consider someone else. But since that won't happen I support Trump.

Disregard this poster he's just a dumbass
Neither was Ronald Reagan. I'd say Trump is even more qualified than Reagan was since Reagan was just a Hollywood actor

Dude, chill. I only mentioned that because I wanted to point out that he lies like a politician.
Funny how you didn't mind that part. Seriously, what do you expect Trump to even do? He'll be elected president (hopefully) not king.
Most of the things he claims he'll do are illegal or impractical.
The wall is not gonna happen, man.

Enforcing a law That already exists is not going to happen?
Okay buddy.
Do you mean the wall itself?
Why are people suddenly questioning the validity of a wall? This shit is getting ridiculous! Israel has a wall for fucks sake and it does a damn good job at keeping Mudslimes out

Yeah, and look at it. Look at the terrain, also. Israel and America are kinda different. Just a tiny bit.
Ha! Nope.
Also, what do you think they'll do when (not "if") they catch the first wave of Mexicans crossing after the wall is up? Shoot them?
Don't be naive, man. This is not Israel.
Keep loving Trump, man. If he wins there's a fuckload of disappointment coming your way. He's not gonna do shit.

Watching Limbaugh weep at the fact that the over-the-top bullshit he has been spewing for decades hung Donald Trump around the GOP's neck and exiled them into irrelevance as a party. Any halfway decent candidate could kick Hillary's ass, but the right wing noise machine has been so intent on riling up the racist morons south of the Mason-Dixon to stand up for ignorance that they lost control of their own morons, and they all voted for Trump.

Im going to take nice photograph of her if she ever comes within driving distance to my house

You fags are in denial.

You've never been here before, have you?

FIRST. WOMAN. PRESIDENT.

Cut it out shillberg. It will be a medical miracle if Hilldog makes it to November.

Hell, Jimmy Carter's heart is probably in better shape than Drumpf's.

I think hes a new fag from Reddit.

I will move to saudi arabia lol

I will move to afghanistan lol

so smug lol
I'm beginning to like this woman.

How am I a shill? I don't like her, I don't want her.
I'm just being realistic.

would either of them winning affect someone living in Europe in any way?

Nah, whoever wins we're just gonna see the shittiest president of the USA in recent memory. One is just slightly worse than the other.
But other than weird news, those living elsewhere won't be affected.

then I kinda really want trump to win just for shits and giggles

Same. I also wanna see how disappointed his supporters will be.

Hillary's going to have to drop out due to her health as pneumonia at her age is a very serious thing and it's not responded to treatment since January. I was looking forward to her getting killed in the debate but she'll probably have dropped dead before then.

That's some paradoxical shit man

He may be a Bernie supporter, but he's also FUCKIN' A WHITE MALE so he's wrong about everything.

You must be retarded.
The DNC is replacing her.
Say it with me
PRESIDENT TRUMP

A reptilian? Never.

The wall will not happen because the US-Mexico border is very long and most of it is rough terrain that is impossible to build a straight wall across right along the border, so realistically it would have to be a series of walls that are at all times monitored by guards at every gap.
Yes, but Israel is special in the international political and legal framework. They're the only non-Muslim country in the Middle East, they're Jewish and have serious financial and political connections to just about every government in the world at some level, and have pushed the "antisemitism" card for so long that it's ingrained into the definition of "civilized" as a piece of common sense that Jews are always victims who deserve to be treated less harshly than others because of the Holocaust. In many of the European countries that are most involved in the global "civilization mission", Holocaust denial is a crime that you can even go to prison for. Elsewhere, it's also a taboo, and the local Jews are treated specially because they are "Holocaust survivors" being the children or grandchildren of people who lived during the second world war. It doesn't matter if a particular Jew had no relatives in Europe during Hitler's Holla Forums crusade, because they know someone who did as Jews are factually more tight-knit as a community than most other ethnoreligious groups.
Israel's population is, according to some estimates, up to 25% Muslim.

This. They can't do that. I wish they could, but they can't.

This.

Yes. If Hillary wins, criticism of feminism will be made illegal and they'll nuke Iran, leading to waves upon waves of illegal immigrants from Iran to Europe through Turkey and Russia. If Trump wins, Europe will get a bit more freedom because the US won't be pressuring "muh freedom" at all times.

Hillary has cancer. The problem is that if she dies, Trump will be assassinated by a crazy SJW who now sees it as the only way to keep him from becoming the president…