They targeted gamers

They targeted gamers.

Gamers.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.

We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.

Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.

Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.

I'm a gamer and I agree with Trump. Games are degenerate even though I love playing them. I'm not afraid to admit this

Kill your heroes you faggots

Playing games is one thing, calling yourself a gamer is a whole other level of Autism.

Trump is right again.

like calling yourself an artist or transsexual/asexual/made up gender

I agree that strict laws should be passed to prevent children under the age of 17 from buying M rated video games.

just imagine playing a fun game like GTAV or CSGO online with other adults, reporting each and every squeaker or anyone with an anime or my little pony avatar to the authorities, having them legally SWATted. it would be a revolutionary advancement for online gaming.

games involve too much interaction, i just lurk and watch anime.

you are a degenerate for enjoying degeneracy

GG is and always was a joke.

7 figures

If Trump promised to spend his entire campaign getting video games banned, I'd not only vote for him, but I'd donate every single dollar I have to his campaign (and I'm rich).

Online is the cancer that killed video games. Might as well ban them at this point. You and your kind killed them over a decade ago.

Anyone remember when video games weren't online, and they were good?
No DLC, no botnet DRM. You just paid your money and got your game on.

Gamer = Person who plays video games as a hobby

Why is this bad? Is there a gas leak somewhere?

why is this the first thing people
think of when they think gamer?

What are you, a middle schooler? Holy shit.

I hate "nigga" culture. I don't get in with that shit.
I'm just a black man that likes to steal things. don't call me no fucking "nigga"

>>>/tumblr/

I approve of anything and anyone that makes video games less of a normalfag thing to do

Meanwhile Hulk Hogan and Peter Thiel are responsible for 9 figures. What's your point?

Holla Forums pls go.

If you identify as a gamer you are a degenerate.

who cares?!

troll harder nigger

I miss Neverwinter Nights and Icewindale. Will you hold me user?

You should download the PRC pack for NWN. Like a whole new game. So many new races and classes, it's mindblowing! Just did that awhile ago and have been playing it non stop again.

We got the ball rolling and took away attention and resources that would have otherwise been put toward stopping Hulkamania.

100% cancerous lies.

parents are making monsters of kids, they are not beating them enough, thats the problem, they bit a shit out of me, i never was in a fight, i am not alcoholic, dont use drugs, just home and researching my stuff and i am happy, and i have gorgeous girlfriend

My dad hit me, and I am a drug addicted degenerate.

But him and I get along great. So there's that.

oh lets say that things are working different between people and countries

Wew

They were ordered to remove the HH videos by a judge and they defiantly refused. It's that simple. If they had complied in the first place Gawker.com would still exist, the KiA redditors would still be going on about them and there wouldn't be any HH banners on Holla Forums.

You make me sick. You are trash, and i hope you live everyday struggling to breathe, walk, talk, and live the shitty life you live in mommy's basement.

Now look, i enjoy games as much as the next person, the mix of storylines and actions can be great sometimes. But being a gamer is cringy as fuck. Even worse if you're proud of it.

Get off your fat ass and go do something worthwhile, and THEN brag about it. And stop talking like you just shoved two dictionaries up your ass.

It is not a difficult task to express yourself in a elevated, educated mannerz and any simpleton posesses the skill to do so, yet many choose the, rather crude way of expressing one's thoughts

I know you think you sound smart, but you're not smart. I also know that, you have a fedora and you think the combination will make you irresistible to the ladies, but it won't. And i'm glad about it, since you won't get to reproduce and create miniatures of your disgusting self.

Kill yourself, but don't jump off a building, we don't need any earthquakes.

I might need to download this. Thanks user.

You forgot something…