HOLY SHIT!!

DALAI LAMA: EUROPE HAS TOO MANY REFUGEES

When were you when leftist idol the Dalai Lama himself spoke out against the islamification of Europe?

Leftists on suicide watch after ferocious BTFO of historic proportions.
Simply beautiful…

web.archive.org/web/20160531155702/http://www.ibtimes.com/refugee-crisis-europe-2016-dalai-lama-says-there-are-too-many-asylum-seekers-eu-2376054

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oGZ5q
archive.is/GFrJs
abhidhamma.org/dhamma_theory_philosophical_corn.htm
khamkoo.com/uploads/9/0/0/4/9004485/mahayana_buddhism_-_the_doctrinal_foundations_second_edition.pdf
ashidakim.com/zenkoans/zenindex.html
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/31/the-dalai-lama-says-too-many-refugees-are-going-to-germany/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chan_Buddhism#Esoteric_and_exoteric_transmission
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes
youtube.com/watch?v=hbVx0_7YmaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally who?

roflmao xD so epic

Darude - Sandstorm

He may be that but he's like an Ent.
He's on nobody's side.
There were many threads recently about him.

CIA man against islamification of Europe? What is going on?

Dalai Lama has always been open traditionalist and nationalist.

His job is to trash talk China, I don't CIA controls him any further than enabling that.

After watching his nation get culturally enriched by chinks, should it be surprising to anyone he's wary of refugees in general?

I wish there was a blanket burger filter

Tibet under the lamas was not exactly first world.

China has been nothing but an improvement for everyone except the priest class that used to rule it.

The Dalai Lama has always been more of an OG Marxist/Traditionalist hybrid than a libtard.

I'm actually not even a burger.
I was just so excited that I let my self go and write such a sensationalist post body.
Sorry for that.

Dalai Lama isn't stupid, he know who will win this war, he is a avatar afterall.

Would you let your country be overrun by foreign communist if it improved your materialistic quality of life?

He was the absolute leader of an aristocratic theocracy based on upholding spiritual truth through a strict caste system. "left-wing idol" pffft - Evolatards should fucking worship his faeces

Why would you be apologizing to some angry chinks for making a thread. Stop being a pussy

You are truly the greatest ally

CIDF found Holla Forums?

based llama

He doesn't say anything about islam, he made it racial in tone. It's about racial displacement, 'culture divide' is a dog whistle because you can't say it's really about race.

Dali Lama confirmed for madman.

So is the pope.

Pick one.

bump

Well to be honest the average Tibetan is happier under rule of China, even though its not exactly fun, its not as bad as under Dalai Llama.

Dalai Llama was a very cruel tyrant. Tibet under him and all the Dalais before him for ages were a system of feudal slavery. Yes, even under the current Dalai Llamas rule, the peasant class were basically slaves to the monk class. The current Dalai Llama himself was very fond of watching peasants get mutilated.

Lee plz.

Why do you think he's a CIA man?

This is true tbqh

Never mind. Looked it up. Dude was on the CIA payroll for twenty fucking years, probably still is.

t. Chiang Wang

Dr. Merkel, I'm CIA

I don't believe this guy's politics but he is kind of funny.

A LOT OF MUSLIMS FOR A EUROPEAN COUNTRY

This

burger up cuck

because he knows that once whites are gone he would be fucked. hard.

Fuck off commie chink

So just like any other country in the world? Tibet is also a high plateau surrounded by giant mountains. You think people will be wealthy there?

Improvement for everyone except the only people who matter?

I swear, There was some other threads not too long ago about him sating something elae red pilled. Breddy good.

Isn't he the same Dalai Lama who openly described himself as a marxist?

archive.is/oGZ5q

What a strange world I live in.

He barely ruled though.

8ch != Reddit

Smh. This is what Holla Forums really believes

Does anyone think, perhaps, that the CIA started paying him because their interests aligned, not bc the Dali Llama is a stooge?

The current pope is so cucked I'm even ashamed to say I live in a Catholic country.

I like this shitlord more each day.

Buddhists speak the truth. Remove kebab.

"Europe, Germany in particular, cannot become an Arab country, Germany is Germany," he added.

TRIGGERED!

Buddhists were always redpilled.

The chinese genocided the tibetans, laid siege to their ancient cities, systematically destroyed their libraries and artifacts, raped and murdered women and children in frontier t their families, and demographically displaced the tibetans by marching in millions of chinese to live in tibet. You are a faggot of the highest order.

Based Buddha of Compassion

Well his people are being ethnically replaced exactly like we are.

It makes sense that he's sympathetic.

Utter bullshit.

The Tibetan peopled loved the Dali Lama. The Chink commies massacred millions of people.

Smh tbh fam kill yourself

This.

One of the most surprising things I've found in my spiritual travels, is a lot of the most enlightened people are actually perfectly normal about racism. They see Marxists are fake and materialism is bullshit.

I fucking love Buddhists. Sure, there are bad apples but you'd be surprised how wise most of them are to the realities of the world. Spiritual enlightenment generally requires such an outlook.

Unlike Holla Forums though, most of them don't really care all that much about politics at all.

That's the only real problem I have with a lot of spiritual people. They are great but I think they don't really care about taking care of political issues on any level a lot of the time which is frustrating. They're more emotional than intellectual but at least they're open to the truth most of the time.

It is because the non-Abrahamic scriptures are red-pilled.

Most scriptures are "racist", ie non egalitarian.

China and India are also Jew free.

What the fuck are you talking about I met jews in India and Indians love them. India is where all the jews go to party when they graduate or leave the military. Also their religious traditions have done nothing to make them worthwhile, india is literally a steaming pile of shit and trash

As for China, they may as well be Jews. They are materialist Buddhists

There's something uniquely beautiful and life-affirming about seeing a Buddhist or Zen practitioner actively call the "equality" bullshit what it is. It's like the entire facade just drops away and we all can laugh together about something that should have never been taken seriously in the first place.

I wish Asians in particular would say this kind of thing more loudly and more often, so that we can all just laugh about it. We need more of that.

he did say "germany cannot become an arab country". He didn't say islam, he said arab.

What's weird about all Eastern beliefs (especially Buddhism and Islam) is that hippies like to take these beliefs, which westerners don't tend to know a lot about, and say "yeah, they teach our hippy marxist crap."

So if you ask one of these hippy fucks about Buddhism or Islam or whatever, they say "yeah man, it's all about, peace and love, man. They believe in equality and hate war. Just like us. You Western Christians are so far behind and primitive" The fact that Buddhism is about self-sacrifice to the point of near-masochism and believes in strict hierarchy is lost to them. The fact that Islam is a violent, war-mongering religion is lost on them.

Buddhism and Islam aren't the only examples, but they're the biggest examples. I remember back in high school being taught by my boomer teacher that Confucianism was about "equality" and that "you shouldn't be judged based on where you come from." Every time Eastern beliefs that a common Westerner wouldn't know about comes up, hippies and Marxists like to claim it teaches the same thing they teach.

The Dalai Lama has called himself a Marxist multiple times, though.

I aglee my ferrow wayt alyan blothel. Doze firthy subhuman Tibetans shourd just accept China lure as onry lure. Plaise be to da grorious rand of China!

Fuck the pope. Buddhism is the real aryan religion. Dalai lama: not a slave of the ((bolsheviks))

smh lad

That's what normal people do without cultural marxist influence. The Dalai Lama hates the reds, so it's only natural he'd oppose their subversive Western cousins.

holy shit your comment made me chuckle. I'd buy you a beer IRL if I could

That's because his own fucking country and people are being genocided by the Chinese by forcing everyone to speak Mandarin. He would know what genocide looks like best and he's be an unenlightened hypocrite if he didn't call it out.

Thank you, Bassed Lama.

This. Chinks have been mass migrating into Tibet for decades to destroy its people and identity. The man is warning that the same will happen to Europe, and he is right.

How is the air in Beijing today, CPP shills?
archive.is/GFrJs

OMG what a shitlord!

Does anyone know any good books or documentaries or something for someone that wants to know more about budhism but doesn't know where to start?

I like him a lot better than Pope Cuckold I tbh.

Dali Lama isn't inherently leftist.
it is simply the highest title given to a monk, meaning something along the lines of "yellow hatted one"
tibet was fairly based until they became the poster boy for borderline unwanted humanitarian efforts

Liberals are shocked to find that Buddhism is not actually about peace and love but about extreme self denial

i saw him once.
it was a pretty boring event with no one asking questions. just basking in his presence.

Do they know fucking anything about Buddhism?
ASKING QUESTIONS IS PART OF THE PATH TO BUDDHIST ENLIGHTENMENT

Dali Lama isn't inherently leftist.
it is simply the highest title given to a monk, meaning something along the lines of "yellow hatted one"
tibet was fairly based until they became the poster boy for borderline unwanted humanitarian efforts

It's heathenry. The purpose of buddhism is to reach nirvana, or a state of absolute nothing.

It's nice how he said Arab and not Islam. That's more than even Trump would do. He is the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Pope.

Pope vs Lama debate anyone?

The problem with Catholicism, is that it is born out of Judaism. The Jewish god not only hates knowledge, but he hates white people as well.

he's a big guy

You're speaking out of your ass.

Nah, just fishing for christcucks. Joseph was a cuckold bra.

But really though, Christianity = Judaism 2.0

Enjoy!

The catholic faith is a schism of the Orthodox faith. Christianity is the one true continuation of the ancient Jewish faith. The current "Jews" are not Jews but worshipers of satan.

"In Buddhism, the swastika signifies auspiciousness and good fortune"
"The swastika is said to contain the whole mind of the Buddha and can often be found imprinted on the chest, feet or palms of Buddha images."

I agree. Christianity is Judaism; which is why Christians are often zionists, and believe Jews to be the chosen people. Christians bow to the Jewish god.

THIS FUCKING POST HAHA!

But actually, such is the state of the world. It's pretty sad, and kind of disturbing to witness the warped mindset that has become the norm.

Zionism is anti-christian by nature. It is a heresy and is not what god wants. Jews worship Satan, are you saying that christians worship satan?. Ever heard of the tower of Babel?

Zionism is practiced by Christians because the bible tells them that Israel is important, which is exactly why the Jews created Christianity. Hence Christians are mostly Zionist.

I'm going to let you in on a secret. Satan isn't real bra. The Jews just want you to behave like a good goy. It's meant to control your mind and prevent you from ever leaving the faith: the perfect mind control of the masses. Good luck bra, you're probably a lost cause.

God destroyed the kingdom of Israel because they no longer believed in god. Are you literally retarded? Practically all of the new testament is about the sins of the Jews and how they have left the path of god. Jews are nothing but self-worshiping athiests. Whether or not god is real doesn't matter to the Jews; the rejection of god isn't a matter of rejection of faith but rejection of the tribe. While Islam and Christianity can be easily understood as a belief system Judaism actually defies the notion of belief all together. Judaism is an obedience regulated system. The Judaic universe is ruled mitzvot, or commandment, a set of 613 precepts and directives ordered by god. In opposition of Christianity and Islam that build from spiritual and heavenly precepts and worship to a transcendental god the Judaic subject subscribes to strict earthly and material observant. While Islam and Christianity is wrapped in God's loving and the spirituality affairs of the sublime divinity the follower of Judaism is judged by his or her ability to adhere to the hundreds of rigorous earthly orders. A brief look into the Judaic sabbath common prayer reveals the nature of Judaism as an obedience regulated system. In Judaism even god loving is not an involuntuary act. To wit, you shall love your god with all your heart, with all your soul, and all your mind. Take to heart these instrunctions in which I charge you this day. Thus you shall remember to observe all my commandments and to be holy to your god. I am god, your god, who brought you out of the lands of egypt to be your god. I am god, your god. This is a common prayer for Shabbat evening. From Deuteronomy and numbers for the Jew belief and god loving is not subject to either rashenal discretion or spiritual impulse, god loving as we read above is a strict charge and order.

But if Judaism is not a belief system what kind of system is it? Does the subject believe in anything at all? The answer is yes. The Jews believe in the Jews and the Jews believe in the Jew. This mode of mutual affirmationist establishes a solid and forceful tribal continuum that serves the collective as well as the secular subject. Accordingly the subject adheres to the collective and vice versa. In pragmatic terms, the Jews stick to the "Chosen People", and together the "chosenites" uphold a collective sense of choseness. In Judaism choseness is the belief that the Jewish people were singly chosen to enter into a covenant with god. For religious Jews being chosen is realized as a duty. According to Judaic belief Jews have been placed on earth to fulfill certain purpose. This purpose has been bestowed upon the Jews and they pass it on from father to son. In reality the first Jews invented a god who chose them over all other people. For some reason this god is occasionally cruel, often non-ethical and as if this wasn't enough wasn't exactly as nice father. The Jewish god doesn't even allow his people to call him by now. One may wonder what has lead the first Jews to invent such a horrid father figure. One may further question why the Jews chose to sustain the relationship with such an obnoxious father. The answer is surprisingly simple. They don't.

The Jews don't believe of god. They are observant of god. They believe in themselves. The Jew believes in the Jew and vice versa. Within this peculiar family affair the Jew is free to dump god as an author can freely rewrite or at least reshape his or her own narrative. But the Jew can never dump the Jews as much as the Jew can not allow the Jew to go free. And what about god? Can emancipated? Can he choose another people? Certainly not. Unlike the Jew who is free to dump god while clinging to a Jewish identity the Jewish god is merely a Jewish protagonist. He can't go anywhere. He is stuck with his chosen people. Forever. Choseness, so it seems, is hardly a heavenly gift. It is in fact a curse. It confines the jew in a realm of self imposed commandment and matirialality. Instead of beauty, holiness, and the pursuit of the sublime and the devine the rabbinical Jew is left with an earthly obedience scheme that is sustained by a rigid tribal setting. The Jew, and the Jews, are bound by a mutual affirmations in which god serves an instrumental role.

Tibetans were violently resisting Chinese rule for awhile unless I`m mistaken the current Lama was taking CIA money to fund resistance movements.

Not a Buddhist here, but a philosophy student who became interested in Asian philosophy.

Depends on the kind of Buddhism, as there a bunch of them. I'd start generally and historically. You can also take two approaches. Read the original (translated) sources (of which there are way too many to list), or read historical/philosophical accounts that sum things up and points at a bunch of primary sources.

Siderits' Buddhism as Philosophy: An Introduction is an excellent philosophical introduction that outlines the metaphysics, epistemology, and ethics of Buddhism couched in western philosophical terms. You could also read Gethin's The Foundations of Buddhism, which is published by Oxford University Press.

Historically, you'll want to read about the original Buddha (see What the Buddha Taught by Rahula), then the Abhidharma school (read this: abhidhamma.org/dhamma_theory_philosophical_corn.htm ), then the Mahayana school (see below). These are all the original Indian schools, and multiple other schools were founded within the two latter ones, e.g. madhyamaka, theravada, etc.

Tibetan Buddhism is based on Madhyamaka, so you'll want to read about that. Chinese Buddhism, generally, tends to be influenced by Mahayana. You'll want to read Watson's translation of The Vimalakirti Sutra. Here is an entire secondary source: khamkoo.com/uploads/9/0/0/4/9004485/mahayana_buddhism_-_the_doctrinal_foundations_second_edition.pdf

Why'll doing this you may want to read up on Confucianism, Taoism, and other various Chinese philosophical schools, as many of them had cross-pollination of ideas with Buddhism in East Asia. Zen Buddhism has ideas from Mahayana Buddhism (a subset called Chan Buddhism) and Taoism. Zen Buddhism and its koans are probably my favorite school. Here are some koans: ashidakim.com/zenkoans/zenindex.html Also check out the book Zen Sourcebook: Traditional Documents from China, Korea, and Japan has a ton of translated primary source documents.

I've probably missed a bunch of stuff, but the first two books I suggested should patch it up better than I can here.

This. The current state of Tibetan Bhuddism is such that China has passed a law declaring it illegal for the Dhali Lhama to be reincarnated outside of their territory (I think that was how it went; its very silly sounding) as part of a long-term plan to claim control over the next leader of Buddhism.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/31/the-dalai-lama-says-too-many-refugees-are-going-to-germany/
finally, its on a """credible""" news source too, I thought it was too good to be true a couple weeks back, and it was only being reported on one news site of questionable legitimacy

kek that meme

Colour me surprised

IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chan_Buddhism#Esoteric_and_exoteric_transmission

>According to Borup the emphasis on 'mind to mind transmission' is a form of esoteric transmission, in which "the tradition and the enlightened mind is transmitted face to face".[100] Metaphorically this can be described as the transmission from a flame from one candle to another candle,[100] or the transmission from one vein to another.[113] In exoteric transmission requires "direct access to the teaching through a personal discovery of one's self. This type of transmission and identification is symbolized by the discovery of a shining lantern, or a mirror."[100]

From another site:

>Consistent with seeing knowledge transfer as a process of conduction, the paradigmatic Chan term for records of intergenerational transmission is denglu (燈錄) or “lamp records”—a term that invites imagining a series of lamps being restored to their natural luminosity as teachers and students enter into effective resonance with one another. In Chan, knowledge is not something that can be bequeathed. Truth is not a function of propositional coherence or of a correspondence between propositions and reality. Truth is the enactment of liberating relationality—a truing of relational dynamics.

tl;dr in Chan Buddhism, sharing memes over and through mirrored surfaces are the main propagators of wisdom.

:^)

Tell me Holla Forums are there yet more reasons to hate the dog-eaters?

Ok guys.
Why do we have this fucking pope and some former asiatic mountainkingdom has this guy?

Pls bring the manicheans back, the eastern influence wasnt that bad after all.

Because he's Peter the Roman.

The papal prophecies say he's the last pope. And a traitor. Turns out they were right.

Popes used to be proud of where they were in the prophecy. Many talked about it a lot and held it to a standard of their papacy. Further into the 19th and 20th centuries, the final pope drew nearer and nearer, so the prophecy was kind of put on the back burner.

And here we are with Black Peter.

Still fulfilling it.

Odd to know the prophecy says he's the last.

WTF is coming…

He should be the Pope.

This would be like the ADL demanding that the Pope say that Jews didn't kill Jesus. Oh wait…

Tibet had a lot of great cruelties embedded into its society, just like the indians.
Albeit they dont deserve extinction for that, like in India a small dose of western thought injected over the years would have led to them abolishing practizes that may have been shameful in the face of economically superiour countries.

Indians stopped burning widows and are slowly defucking their bridal system after all, without having to destroy the whole of their culture.

Pretty much this, chinese occupation and genocide is wrong but the monks were no saints.

What prophecy?
You better dont come up with some bullshit doomsayer of the 19th century, there was like an epidemic of doomsayers.

Don't Buddhists believe in reincarnation? I thought their stance was if you are born poor you must have been an asshole in your prior life and that this one is punishment. Because if that is the case then it would make sense for them to be anti-equality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

I've looked it over and it seems a sound article.

so why didnt they just write that israel is important from the get go instead of having to schofield it up thousands of years later?

you sound stupid.

Ok, this seems actually more legit then most of the so called predestined events people claim to have known of.
Albeit:
In the Lignum Vitae, the line "In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit." forms a separate sentence and paragraph of its own. While often read as part of the "Peter the Roman" prophecy, other interpreters view it as a separate, incomplete sentence explicitly referring to additional popes between "glory of the olive" and "Peter the Roman".

Seems that, while we are approaching the end of the dates that irish saint bothered to write up, there can be still an indefinite numbers of popes between the polish olivepope and that peter.

Also, when you think about the number of times catholics tried to line up antipopes and accuse each other to be antichrists based on loose doomsday hypes this could as well be just some forged political sheme that was so sucessfull that they started believing it themselves and some popes got chosen because of it.
"Damn I cant decide between the last two candidates, what does the propecy say… ok I take the one with grains in his coat of arms!"

Anyway, im just a sceptic, leave it to the believers that will outlive the current pope to judge accordingly.

btw, I believe francis is abandoning europe because he believes africa to be the virile future of catholicism, he is doing a lot of visits there and the phillipines so maybe he thinks europe isnt worth saving anymore as a cultural sphere.

chicken and egg
There is something to this. Even if it started out as a fraud. Meme magic took over. In the very least.

Judaism came about hundreds of years (when the Talmud was finally written and observed as their holy book) after Christianity. But sure, let a Rabbi tell you what really came first, they surely have no reason to lie :^)

Guess all that admonishment and exile of Jews for hundreds of years under Christian societies never happened

saging for obvious bait and derailing

This. Leftists are all about self-indulgence and hedonism. Buddhism is the stellar opposite yet these retard cucks are completely enamored by it without knowing or understanding a single thing. They just heard from their group that it's a about "peace" and instantly assumed it was about "peace and love and diversity" variety of bullshit.

LEFTISTS BTFO

ok

Reminder that Gautama Siddhartha and Bodhidharma were both WHITE and that Buddhism is aryan.

youtube.com/watch?v=hbVx0_7YmaE

WE

WUZ

BUDDAHAZ

tbh north america+non european countries arent white countries

historically speaking that is

too many little niggers doing their monkey shuffle down the street, join a gang, get into a beef, and shoot each others.

Communists are hilarious.

Do you think he knows just how bad Islam can be? I know it's a problem in North Western China, and in India, which is where he lives IIRC.
Regardless, I'm not surprised he's red pilled on immigration and genocide, given what's happened to Tibet.

and then they say Kaly Yuga is supersticion not related to reality

The base of their dogma is anti-egalitarian. All life is sacred but also all life is hierarchically evaluated. Technically all CAN be equal but that would take several lives for the lower lifeforms, like gypsies, to achieve it.

Tocharian mummies were definitely White. What makes you think that wasn't also the case with Brahmans when there was a strict racial caste system?

wow have we got a rare CIDF?

You aren't wrong tbf

Dalai Lama, you are screwed bro. The west is about to become Brazil 2.0.

The liberals take the helm (and leftists dominate education) and that's the direction they want. The Lama takes orders from the west, he is concerned.

NIGGER SPIC BRAMERILIZIAN NIGGER SPIC BRAMERILIZIAN NIGGER SPIC BRAMERILIZIAN NIGGER SPIC BRAMERILIZIAN NIGGER SPIC BRAMERILIZIAN NIGGER SPIC BRAMERILIZIAN NIGGER SPIC BRAMERILIZIAN NIGGER SPIC BRAMERILIZIAN NIGGER SPIC BRAMERILIZIAN NIGGER SPIC BRAMERILIZIAN NIGGER SPIC BRAMERILIZIAN NIGGER SPIC BRAMERILIZIAN NIGGER SPIC BRAMERILIZIAN NIGGER SPIC BRAMERILIZIAN NIGGER SPIC BRAMERILIZIAN NIGGER SPIC BRAMERILIZIAN NIGGER SPIC BRAMERILIZIAN

I have a feeling you are just typing this to deflect from the insanity that is niggers believing they are egyptian kingz and kwenz.

KEK

Theravada Buddhist (;v master race) reporting in.

That phrase is just what Hollywood make westerners think that le wise old man said, similar with durr hurr focus on the now thats why its called present.

They are technically correct phrases but only 10% true, 90% sounds.nice.propaganda.

The thing with reincarnation is that every live you should strive to gain more spiritual awareness, (Abrahamic religions hold no awareness, even satanist are way hadead of those) and until you have no spiritual awakening your life will be shit in the next.

By been shit doesnt always mean to bee homeless or poor, it can also mean that you are a spoiled brat that can buy all the toys but doesnt know how to enjoy them.

These are examples of enlightenment that used to take lives to learn:
-Karma does exist but its extremely extremely avoidable, that eye for eye perspective its bullshit, 'instant karma' videos doesnt have anything to do with the core concept.
-humans or this planet arent the only thing with smart life or spoopy stuff going on. The creative source or whatever you wanna call it, did create us, but it has more important shit to do than take care of us, think of it as a parent who has enought of his 30yrs old son living with him and he kicks his ass out of the house, not for lack of love, but because its time to have a place of his hown.
the Yahve-like figure also des exist, but its not the maker, just some sort of old nany / watcher that helps when he feels to or when shit can go way way way bad, unfairness and muerders do him nothing, its a human consequence and thus it must breed a human solution.

headed → ahead

Drspite their cultural, religious and ethnic differences, Russians, Eastern Europeans and Tibetans all have one thing in comnon.

They know what it's like to live under communism.

This has less to do with his religious beliefs and more to do with reality.

Mate, what.

babby's first "i'm 13 and my parents are nazis for making me go to church!" rebellion religion

Who would've guessed.
I was once working at a moderate leftist panel event. They had a buddhist monk speaking there. I was squirming with happiness when the monk actually started to talk about the importance of traditional family values, and at one point basically said that women should stay at home watching children. Even if I don't entirely agree with the idea of ideological pre-planning overriding personal liberties, the fact that the handful of hipsters in their early 20s seemed really uncomfortable.

*…seemed really uncomfortable made me feel joy.

Based Lama

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░
░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░
░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Does anyone have any information on the connection between the German National Socialists and Tibet? I know Himmler apparently went on an expedition there as part of his Aryan history magical mystery tour or whatever trip he was on. Also the common swastika link is interesting. It seems to be hard to find authentic information on this topic.

How much of that is relevant today though? Nobody will defend Maoist China other than RCP creeps, but I don't know how bad Chinese rule is in the present.

You're the only one who knows what they're talking about.

The Dalai Lama masquerades that he is enlightened. He is a CIA puppet piece using his image to liberate Tibet and bring it back to autocratic theocracy which sucked for anyone that wasn't a noble – that being most people. Very many people were mutilated,tortured and killed for reasons induced by such power.

The aristocrats were child rapists too, so you can cycle jerk over this imposter. And how they pick the lama is absurd. You idiots are gonna suck the cock of any leader that speaks out against something so obvious as mass immigration?

Oh who gives a shit?

Seriously? If the CIA want to play their games with Tibet, who gives a shit? Don't give me that social justice crap about oppression in Tibet; that is their own fucking business.

Hows that angst superiority complex threating you?

Needs more Lama.

The Dalai Lamer is self-confessed marxist and has repeatedly made open border arguments.
He is also, not a buddist and is despised by tibetans in exile for pretending to be their spiritual leader. Chances are that he is a tool for western intelligence agencies, given how close he is to the eurocratocracy in Brussels.

LAMA IS A NAZI!!

CALL MERKEL!!

CALL BILD!!

CALL SPIEGEL!!

CALL THE ENTIRE JUDENPRESSE!!

Call EVERYBODY, EXCEPT THE AFD WHO IS ALSO NAZI!!

VVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY