Why is everything in japanese

why is everything in japanese

Because communism and wasabi

because niggers

srsly tho

why

Because Evangelion is the Citizen Kane of Anime.

Because you touch yourself at night.

WHY?

BECAUSE FUCKING MEMES

You don't like it?

Jim is jealous Libre is getting his radioactive users.

change it back you nigger

I jerked off to her once

NO it sucks

Doesn't bother me at all tbh. I barely notice it due to muscle memory from browsing this place 12 hours a day every single day for years.

srsly change it back to english

I mean if a 4chan reject comes here they will be less inclined to actually try to spread cancer. if it's in japanese and we should all just know what the buttons do by now. so you were unintentionally not a cock mongling faggot today

This. Only newfags will care

Nobody gives a shit about your fear mongering faggot. It's always something different sheeiiiit

I like it.

I was banned from halfchan for trying to post with a vpn, never even got to make a post

I like it here better anyways

that was a pretty good story, got any more?

I once fucked a baby

I can't understand moonrunes

CHANGE it back faggot

Why isn't Trump on there?

He's off the charts

change it to esperanto

People post baby's getting fucked on 4chan or on the darknets

these kinds of things are the reasons we need a holocaust, not because of judaism.

なんでよつか?

This, to be honest. It only makes a difference if you don't already know what is where and have to look for the button you want.

If he'd moved everything around and then chingchonged the place up, I'd have to manually enter the url of the catalog and that would be a pain in the ass.

please make it /jp/ modo again

I can't type it, I can't speak it, but I can read some basic shit like this.

Fucking quit your life and spend more time on the internet normie scum.

Mfw copying Librechan

なぜホモはまだ白で話をしています

It's the trurth. I like the ideas behind them, I check on em, but if there's nothing but pedo content what am I going to hang out on them for?