Why is incest wrong. Why is it such a taboo thing?

Why is incest wrong. Why is it such a taboo thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest_taboo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it destroys traditional family dynamics and introduces undesired elements into what is normally a stable society that has persisted for 100,000 years.

近親相姦が良いです

because it leads to having retarded mongoloid babies

By that logic, I guess handicapped people shouldn't be romantically revolved.

idk fam
the entire family of adam and eve did it…

Maybe that's why people in general are retarded. God should have made more people than just Adam and Eve.

revolved…..if you mean involved …no they shouldn't

How do you incest

down syndrome

Sure they can. Just don't make any babies.

Now let's say that the mother and son fuck. What if they don't want a baby. Is it alright then?

you asked why it was wrong and genetically speaking it creates disastrous affects. This is why the human mind has naturally grown accustomed to thinking the scent of those who share common genetic characteristics is off putting.it is wrong Because your mind understands that sex is for making babies and you along with most of humanity have abstracted it away from that allowing homosexuality, bestiality, incest, and any other sexual stimuation with no genetic benefit. In other words, It is wrong, Because it is wrong, because it is wrong. hope that clears things up, op.

So everybody who wants to fuck has to have kids?

no but you only want to fuck because your mind is trolling you into wanting to have kids through immediate gratification.

Is birth control a valid option?

birth control messes up a woman's hormones making her body think it is pregnant so it doesnt release eggs for fertilization. This allows the mind to change it's scent attraction and it actually makes women crave to be near men that are genetically similar to her for family protection during the period of time she is "pregnant". It messes up our bodies natural inclination to evolve.

In conclusion: Anything is a valid option for retards like most of humanity.

It's an evolutionary mental defense so that human beings don't make fucked up offspring.

On a rational level, there is nothing wrong with it unless you plan on having children.

If something doesn't hurt anyone, it's not wrong. Still, I'm not gonna fuck my sister.

Just use protection and it's fine by me
your business is your business

Can someone post videos of actual incest?

Incest? Muh daddy says it's all a big beat-up.

I have heard that's not true and that it would take many generations of incest before there is any concern.

it's not that great

Incest make me the man and woman that I am today.

that isnt a good thing

/6A49AE8

Why? I can swing between mum and dad!

Requesting these sluts current Facebook urls, if anyone has that. Both of those links are dead.

It's just a leftover meme from days of old.

It's high risk and low reward. A lack of genetic diversity can make it so both parents have the same combination of genes that cause genetic illnesses. It's also been found to cause a drop in IQ when compared to the parents scores - so it also affects the child's ability to learn and function.

Cba with sauces. Here's some sadkitkat.

Eve was made from Adam's rib, so that's not incest, it's masturbation.

Also something of a taboo.

Probably a fallacy. Highly inbred populations like the Pitcairn Islanders and the Royal Family haven't turned into mutants. However, inbreeding does increase certain vulnerabilities - but ancient people couldn't have known this.

Family structures vary a lot between societies and through time. They certainly aren't continuous for 100,000 years. Some societies have prescribed some kinds of incest (e.g. brother-sister marriage in Ancient Egypt).

Actually Wikipedia has several answers:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest_taboo

1) it might be a way people historically ensured intergroup exchanges through exogamy (marrying outside the group),

2) it's related to a biological tendency to not be attracted to people we grow up with,

3) lrn2 Freud.

depends on what kind of people your family is

if you catch my drift

I want you to drift your dick into my ass

if you catch my drift

Whether or not it's wrong in the first place is up to one's individual sense of morality.
Because children born of incestuous parents have a much higher probability of experiencing genetic, mental, and physical defects than those born of non-incestuous parents.