UN blasts Hungary for ‘gender discrimination’

archive.is/HiXpt

UN blasts Hungary for ‘gender discrimination’ over traditional views on life and family

The United Nations Working Group On Discrimination Against Women wasted no time attacking Hungary for its socially conservative views of women’s roles in society, issuing a negative grade hours after ending its 10-day tour of the country of 10 million people.

The organization instructed the Government of Hungary “not to disguise gender discrimination under an ideology of conservative family values.”

Raday claims that a high proportion of Hungarian women perform “unpaid care work” at home and are kept there by “the pervasive and flagrant stereotyping of women, including by some political leaders, as unsuited to political power and the insistence on a woman’s role as primarily wife and mother.”

The report complains further that not only is the percentage of women in government lower in Hungary than in the rest of Europe, the same underrepresentation is present in upper management and university faculties. Though women comprise 70 percent of farm workers, they fill only one in four farm manager positions.

Raday’s views reflect the European Parliament’s 2013 report on Policy on Gender Equality in Hungary. Its conclusion begins, “Over the past few years, Hungary has taken some important steps backwards with respect to the promotion of gender equality.” Independent organizations supporting women’s rights have been defunded, it reports, and supportive messaging has been removed from the school curriculum. News media portray women as homemakers, which both reports view as a bad thing, even though accurate.

The report also charges that government politicians have condemned non-government agencies championing both feminist and “LGBTI” values of being enemies of the state, encouraging harassment by hostile social forces.

OY VEY
Y

V
E
Y

Why are these goyim resisting cultural marxism by attempting to secure their borders with a wall, block multiculturalism, curb abortions, encourage traditional gender roles, and criminalize LGBT NGOs? It's literally anudda shoah.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.huji.ac.il/eng/segel.asp?staff_id=18&cat=545
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frances_Raday
reuters.com/article/idUSFit959614
ekathimerini.com/209131/article/ekathimerini/business/greek-economy-shrinks-05-percent-in-first-quarter-contraction-revised-up
aftermathnews.wordpress.com/2012/06/01/rothschild-and-rockefeller-families-join-forces-for-some-extra-added-wealth-and-power/
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-joint-second-in-racism-league-of-shame-1-7171488#ixzz4AGbQ5a2r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women getting stoned to death by muslims or getting acid thrown in their face is just fine though, goy. It's their culture. You should let these people into your country, and you're a racist if you don't. But women being mothers in a safe and loving home is "unpaid care work".

I fucking hate the UN. They sit in their tower and preach to the rest of use how we're supposed to live, talking about high-minded ideals and humanitarianism, but it's all just a front to legitimize corporations and banks sucking us all dry and sacrificing our nations to globalism and crony capitalism.

I dont get why it matters what the UN thinks. Do they have any power? If I were Viktor I would shrug say so what and keep doing what he is doing.

Which is why they deserve to be dismantled and destroyed, just like the European Union, NATO, the World Bank, the Council of Europe etc. All they do is serve kike interests.

Basically gender discrimination is just that:

if they are so worried about "equality" and "women's rights" why are they at the same time forcing these countries to take in creatures who could care less about any of this shit?

because they don't care what you think, as long as you're fucking an asian, and your sister's fucking a nigger

Whoever is working for the EU needs to be hanged for treason. Hungary is really one of the last bastions of Europa and those fucking unelected kikes have no legitimacy to dictate anything to anyone. Just like Israel is not a legitimate country.

BURN THE BAGELS

fuck the globalists
fuck them all

yep, the eu sure is legit. Wonder if they get paid by the man (soros) per jihadist they bring in the west.

also the title's wrong

I still can't believe real life's villain is an humanized Droopy the dog instead of some satanic looking mofo
At the very least we know that even in victory no one will really want to erect busts in his image

god damn Soros needs to take a power nap or something, this guy's giving Carson a run for his money.

came across this and pasted it:

Lilac Murgatroyd tattiehowker • 2 days ago

Yes, he's going to be dead soon. That's why the Jew Machine is using him as a pointman, to keep the group itself at arms length in terms of accountability. The idea is to isolate as much (mostly rightful) blame on one "aberrant individual" as opposed to him representing the Global Jewish Nation. And he himself doesn't care since he knows his days are numbered. In fact, all the blame for Gentile suffering – that's a badge of honor. Truly, he will be venerated in his true homeland.

He's the oligarchal equivalent of the "lone nut assailant".

Don't be distracted, kids: Soros is just the tip of a rather foetid global iceberg.

Friendly reminder that the UN human right's council is currently headed by Saudi Arabia.

EVERY. TIME.

haha, wow.
If I were in there I would rather shut it down entirely than to give those [sayyid] a platform on a subject they clearly despise.

Frances Raday

law.huji.ac.il/eng/segel.asp?staff_id=18&cat=545

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frances_Raday

Frances Raday (born January 29, 1944, in Manchester, England) is a Professor Emerita of Elias Lieberman Chair in Labor Law, Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Raday is currently a Professor of Law at the Haim Striks Law School at Colman College of Management Academic Studies, where she also acts as President of the Concord Center for Integration of International Law in Israel and as Head of the School's Graduate Programs.

Raday is also an Honorary Professor at University College London and is Doctor Honoris at the University of Copenhagen. She has been and continues to be an activist for human rights, as a litigator in Israel’s Supreme Court, an expert member of CEDAW and a member of various governmental and non-governmental organisations. As of 2011, she serves as member of the UN Human Rights Council Working Group on Discrimination against Women.

Result of evil right wing economics:

reuters.com/article/idUSFit959614

Result of progressive leftist economics:

ekathimerini.com/209131/article/ekathimerini/business/greek-economy-shrinks-05-percent-in-first-quarter-contraction-revised-up

Keep in mind hungary was much more fucked than greece.

made possible by the rockefellers

HOW DARE THEY GIVE SOMEONE A THREE DAY COOLING OFF PERIOD BEFORE THEY COMMIT MURDER

WHAT NEXT? ULTRASOUNDS OF THE BABY?!

So the UN is also a marxist degenerate organization?

No wonder since marxist like to have abbreviated words. Since they are more impersonal and mean nothing on its own so they can easily do degenerate shit in their name.

LGBTBBQGTAIVNFLFIFA

Day. Rope. When?

Soros is not the only real-life villain. Those two families are even worse.

It's been overdue for over a year.

Holy shit that third creature. His genes were not meant to live on.

that's the result of centuries of kike inbreeding

add a few centuries with [blood royalty]

This angers me so much.
RESIST, HUNGARY.

They mean being a mother don't they.

Has a portal from hell been opened today or something?

I mean things have been pretty bad for a while but it seems like the shark has been fully jumped as of this morning.

I want off this wild ride. I wan't to wake up and for it to all have been a bad dream.

I'm pretty sure this "Raday" woman has either no children or just 1 sickly kid she had late in her terrible regret-filled life.

It's amazing to me how Jewish Rockefeller acts and looks, given that as far as I know he's a gentile. In a lot of ways, that makes the Rockefellers worse than Jews could ever be; traitors are always more despicable than enemies.

I thought that the Rockefellers were cousins of the Rothschilds?

Their salary should be on par with that of what 14-year-old boys earn.

Fucking christ. It's "couldn't care less", you retard.

I'm not sure if they're related by blood, but I do know they're related by money. aftermathnews.wordpress.com/2012/06/01/rothschild-and-rockefeller-families-join-forces-for-some-extra-added-wealth-and-power/

Wow, UN… way to fuck up literally EVERYTHING.

Here, Allow a professional to take care of this one.

Oh yeah, this old horror.

Stopped reading there.

Nigger, that's a gay ass video. If I had 0 cares and said "I could not care less," that's perfectly valid. Don't know why this brit can't figure that out.

Do me a favor, Watch the whole video again… and then read your post again.

Let me know when you are done.

Nigger, why you gotta call me out on me calling you out. Damnit.

when does the NYC chapter of the KKK shut down the UN permanently?

Felt like it :)

Why aren't we talking about this? It certainly isn't all sunshine and rainbows over there. Will Orban even deal with this problem or is it up to Jobbik? They seem redpilled for sure.

Orban cut all social welfare programs and instead is giving tax cuts for every child you have.

Since gypsies don't have jobs they get no benefit.

That's good and all but these shits live in the filth, eat rats and still reproduce. I guess it atleast shows he is aware of the problem somewhat.

They've started to die off.

Pretty gud

Why doesn't the UN go to fucking Pakistan or Saudi Arabia and tell them to fuck off

what is this the United Nations, how many chinks and wogs do you need?

Read more: yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-joint-second-in-racism-league-of-shame-1-7171488#ixzz4AGbQ5a2r

Mon the. You lads, Support from Slovenija

STRONG
INDEPENDENT
WOMYN

makes perfect sense to me

How long until the UN imposes economic sanctions on Hungary I wonder? It's odd that (((they))) have allowed Eastern European countries to exercise sovereignty so far with no real punishments other than hit pieces in their controlled media.

lol what a thing to bitch about. Perhaps they'd prefer a system where people were first taxed out the ass then paid with their own money to take care of their own kids (and both "privileges" could be revoked if you voiced the wrong political opinions).

The idea that taking care of your own home and family is "unpaid work" is so hilariously backwards you can't help but wonder what kind of premise they started out with. For most people work is a means to an end, but TUNWGODAW apparently thinks it's the point of life itself.

It has been for a while. Hell it actually started in America.

I mean this marxism bullshit started

Red filth have been trying to abolish the family unit in Hungary since 1917.

How do the UN people know who is a man or who is a woman?

This is gender discrimination of the highest form! Assuming the sex of someone by their appearance! Sexist, bigoted misogynists!