TECH GIANTS VOW TO TACKLE ONLINE HATE SPEACH WITHIN 24 HOURS

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-31/tech-giants-vow-to-tackle-online-hate-speech-within-24-hours

This is it lads
Time to get comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ssu7B
archive.is/NSnnw
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1937_en.htm
youtube.com/results?search_query=william pierce
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/facebook-using-people-s-phones-to-listen-in-on-what-they-re-saying-claims-professor-a7057526.html
facebook.com/Jewish-womenBlack-men-1142368649175388/?fref=nf
archive.is/N8FCT
vk.com/
archive.is/SFd8m
archive.is/3rKHZ
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
thesocialnationalist.wordpress.com/2016/06/01/world-jewrys-crackdown-social-media-ordered-to-censor-all-dissent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking cunts.

Shit for got to Archive it:
archive.is/ssu7B

Yep. These treasonous bastards will pay. The rope day can't come soon enough

archive.is/ssu7B

Here's the archive since ya beat me to making the thread.

Truly interesting times m808s

When I first read this shit I was like well fuck me this is bad.

But then I saw something beautiful.. This type of censorship will piss a lot of people off… And those pissed off people will be easily show that "look I know its hard to accept at first but its always the kikes"

Wait hol up something isn't right…

What the fuck is this SHIT?

I just hope that they stay the fuck away from here. Normalfag social media was already a liberal cesspool to begin with. I hope Cripplekike doesn't sell us out

No one decent uses anything made by these kikes

I was very close to moving to Europe five years ago, just no realizing I avoided the gulag in some future time

When will these faggots learn that there is no such thing as "restricted" free speech? If there's restrictions on ANYTHING you can say then you don't have free speech, you have restricted speech, there's no "free" thing about it.

It's either free speech or no free speech. "Hate speech" laws are literally nothing more than 1984-tier wrong-think laws.

Yet these "progressive" liberals claim to be against Orwellian government regulation and law, my fucking ass.

Hmmmmm I really wonder who could be behind this one???

(checked)
Surprise me colored, another abomination made by commie kikes.

> archive.is/NSnnw
hmm yeah trying to establish a new gulag huh?

Yep. Bleeding heart liberals are simply useful idiots for the Kike agenda. Its "speech for me, but not for thee" and "Do as I say not as I do"

>jewish student organization

i knew it! fucking students. always up to no good.

Bump
A lot of slide threads today I see. Shills are in overdrive today

These guys really don't seem to understand what happens when you apply pressure to a system that is heating up.

KABOOM.

So what do we do? How do we get around this? How can we spread this to normalfags?

Fire up the twitter accounts. Spread this everywhere. Once people find out they're basic liberties are being taken away, there'll be backlash against it

Bumping

Kek, this

Fucking normalfags I swear that twitter is like a IV line for you guys.

i'll add this to my list of documents i will read to media and politician types before i execute them in the coming european conflagration

Lad, I'm saying we have to go and spread the truth about this stuff around. Its better than just doing nothing. We need to work through the system in order to change it. One red pill at a time user, one red pill at a time

Also, Here is the official release from EU commission

Fucking scary shit to read.

Eurobros, up your opsec.

Burgerbros, we need to reach levels of shitposting never thought possible.

Sounds like you need an Aussie for the job, cunt.

If you didn't already know kikebook, twitter and Microsoft censor people and you use them you clearly don't care about your piracy or anything other the stupid pictures at this point. Just another SNSheep

Who possibly could have seen this coming months in advance…

This is true.
The normies are already starting to notice that things they once called tinfoil are in fact true.

Can't say I would dress that way but I did like the the "communist faggot" part.

Why dont we all just go to fucking TOR?

It's true though, from a jewish point of view.
Muslims mouthing off about jews is actually good for the kikes inasmuch as we (europeans) come to associate antisemitism with low iq savages, and become more open to going to war with the muslims, ostensibly in defence of our liberal (jewish) values, but in reality so that Israel can continue to expand, and the west can continue to exhaust itself.

Intelligent Europeans espousing antisemitic ideas are far more dangerous to the security of our jewish elite: to their financial rackets, their media and academic hegemony, their ability to buy off political parties and, thus, set their agendas and to the desert bunker in the middle east.

Awakened Europeans spell the ultimate end for the jew, whereas unrestrained arabs and pakis actually serve their anti islamic interests.

We're going to have to breed a super-shitposter.
Half aussie, half burger, and half canadian.

So, by "Terrorists", they mean, of course… white Europeans who don't want to be replaced by Muslims to make a few rich people richer, right?

/r/ 'Holla Forums le a raison tojours' or w/e the frogspeak version of Holla Forums is right again

There's a few danknet chans I've been on, fairly slow but some of them are faster than boards on here lel.

Free speech isn't really a thing in most European countries. They're just now enforcing this shit on American companies and if they don't follow their shitty Euro laws they lose a big chunk of their market.

Oh no, if they ban hate speech how are we gonna be able to spread our views? They might actually have us this time.

Cutting ourselves off completely from normalfags while they stay in their kosher walled gardens devoid of any race realism is not a winning strategy.

It might actually finally force people to just leave the internet and start mass redpilling in the streets. By censoring the internet, kikes are gonna bring the fire right to them in real life instead of through computers.

Shut the fuck up you fucking defeatist.

They won't.
Doing time for holocaust denial is ok, because Schindler's List is such a sad story
Getting v& for criticizing the rapefugee invasion is fine because "don't forget the dead boy on the beach"

People give away their freedoms when you use appeals to emotion.

You can't redpill normies by making a hidden site in danknet.

This (((hate speech))) ban is 100% against redpilling of normies. That's why it's so fucking bad for us and future of Western civilization.

I've never heard that. In fact, I'm pretty sure the creation and expansion of Orwellian government regulation and law is a main tenant of the liberal political platform. Hillary certainly seems all for it.

Euros will just have to get more creative in their distribution of pro-nationalist/white propaganda. They'll also have to be willing to get arrested sometimes, and turn it into a mass disobediance spectacle.

I remember reading about the Chinese interent and how the commie government would ban words but then the Chinese people would just make up new slang words that flew under the radar, then when those got banned make new ones again.
Anyways, unfortunately for the authoritarian globalists who run this world there are more than 4 websites and they wont be able to stop the thought crimes

Well, say goodbye to all the redpilled comments on YouTube

There was a lot of talk about being against it when Bush was in charge, then most went quiet when Obama went into power.

Sounds like we finally lose. Good god, it's hopeless. The thought police and Big Brother are finally going to squash us once and for all. There is no escape.

They win. The leftists win. Free speech is dead. The truth is dead. The white race is dead. White nations are dead.

Everything is over.

We must learn to bow to Facebook, Google, and other tech giants who know the truth better than we do. For they are truly enlightened and shall tell us goyim what to believe about history, science, politics, and art. They are the chosen ones. We must accept this.

Free speech has no place in a future world.

We goyim and whites were meant to take what we are fed by the state. We are not meant to think, create, and have our own ideas and thoughts, nor to share them.

We must accept that only a few people are allowed to think and create, and we must all repeat their beliefs together. There is no room for this "freedom!" We will start with ideas that the few deem as "hate" and slowly simply erase all ideas and thoughts they believe to be "distasteful" or "off color." After that we should be able to shut down all creativity and intellectual debate and allow ourselves to quietly worship our new Jewish overlords.

Accept it guys! The white race has finally met its demise. Just give up. I hope you all know I am being totally sarcastic.

try harder shill

Read the last sentence moron

You I hope your mother, sisters and children get raped by somalis you useless ZOG pawn.

It is a shame you have to put that last sentence in. And a bigger shame that Holla Forums is becoming too low energy to read.

Much Doomsay

So defeatist

Many attempt convince

Wow

Correct solution is switch to GNU Social.

How can we counter propaganda this meme?

Hate speech, what is it? Sounds like a bullshit term invented by communists to label anything that they find personally disagreeable.

Agreed. It should have been obvious.

Sadly false.

Too much

Stop blaming anyone but yourself you lazy idiot.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting,What you idiots don't understand is what starts as sarcasm on the internet is always used later by the retarded and those with an agenda seriously. Poe's law is real.

See

Just enough!

what it means that you should NEVER forget to archive pages from now on

Well boys I reckon this is it

Nobody but you uses TOR, pedo.

The Normies have already rejected us. There is no hope for them. Or you.

There is only Despair.

Ashes and Echoes

Why would anyone bother reading any of it?

Because they'd rather have the terrorists in the streets killing people.

More annoyed over your inability to read than anything. Also note that I'm not the one that you were mocking by using a comic that you failed to understand. The comic is specifically talking about people that claim they were faking only after being called out while his post said it was sarcasm in the very same post.

Dude, everyone else in this thread knows you are a piece of shit defeatist.

You are convincing absolutely noone of anything.

Every post you make trying to defend yourself makes everyone else hate you more and more.

I pity your stupidity, newhire.

Noice

(Checked)
THIS
HIS
IS
S

Always archive everything before it gets deleted

Your illiteracy is actually painful.

They will never succeed. How can they ever have enough moderators to remove all anti-establishment posts? They would need millions and millions of moderators.

Anything goes for them, improbable or not.

What a coincidence, we have millions and millions of new Syrians that need "high paying tech jobs" to fulfill those moderating positions.

No matter how bad America is, it's always better than everywhere else.

Why the hell is anyone still living outside America?

They can just use a bot that detects certain types of posts that they deem to be """problematic""" and have the bot delete them. It's just like JewTube's content ID system

A real KikeNet, get ready for the Virtual Counter-Shoah

Only liberal shitbags are allowed to have free speech, user.

Promote the use of adblock and make them censor that.

Seriously, your message to normies on Facebook should not be GTKRWN, or Moonman, or anything else that would trigger their sensitive normie sensibilities. (It could be MAGA.) Your message to normies should be

USE ADBLOCK

and promoted in every message you say. Tell them how to install it. Show them screenshots of ad-free pages.

If Facebook is still getting a dime of revenue from anyone you know, you're doing something wrong.

William Pierce = 48.400 results right now.

youtube.com/results?search_query=william pierce

Why would anyone that is redpilled still be living in Europe?

It's ridiculous. You all knew this was coming, and you all deserve what's coming to you if you didn't already move to America.

Here you can deny the Holocaust all day and march down the road with a swastika t-shirt singing Die Fahne Hoch, and nothing will happen to you.

Freedom Feels Gud

If their ideas are so right, why do they feel the need to squash mentions of any of the opposing ideas? Shouldn't it just be obvious through open minded, free debate?

And if it isn't, and there is more nuance, than why should anyone be OK with them silencing the discussion and calling everything that bothers them "hate speech?"

You're an alright guy, user

They don't realize what this will cause.

The DOTR is long past, at least it would have been a mere execution of people. Now, they're prepping a war which not only they can't win, but also will permanently shift Overton's Window to the right. There is no going back.

I wish I wrong. I wish this didn't have to happen. I wish we could live in an age where we all could just leave each other alone.

Praise be Kek

Exactly, we don't have a law against preaching the flat earth theory.

all they have to do is arrest a few people and get the media to report on it. if euros dont rise against that, they are beyond hope.

Free speech is only free when (((((They))))) want it to be

earth is flat faggot kill yourself

Is this what muslims actually believe?

Mean IQ of 81, man.

We quickly need a new meme that portrays our feelings but isn't direct hatespeech. We need to come up with something now!

It really comes down to, we're adults.

And many people today want everything to be bright and colorful and positive. Understandable. I wish it was like that.

But that is not an adult perspective. That is the perspective of a child. And when it becomes something you are willing to hurt others in order to maintain, you are not just a child, but a horrible waste of breathe.

So we have to notice these trends.

The desire to censor "hate speech" is little more than the result of a planet of children desperately wanting to sanitize reality to maintain the illusion that everything feels good and is perfect, while simultaneously causing more pain and misery for everyone in the process due to their disgusting and patently unethical refusal to look the truth in the eye.

Of course, this is all worsened via the conformist tendency toward the circle jerk and maintaining illusions.

And finally, the most major problem is that it is all bolstered by Jews in Hollywood and elsewhere in the society, whom everyone subconsciously attempts to please and/or is manipulated by without their knowledge… Not only is it that the children of society want to believe whatever fosters the illusion of "100% positivity and comfort," but they are also encouraged to do so and given incentives by those people who would reward them with easy paths to success and social status in Hollywood, careers, and even just basic run of the mill Facebook attention whoring and local community status. It's all top down.

Life really is a lot harder for someone when they stop regurgitating kike ideology, isn't it?

Curious.

I'd imagine even the most normie of normies is subconsciously aware of that and his behavior is manipulated because of it.

Life sucks sometimes!

And get them to uninstall the apps from their GoyDevices

Also spread articles like this: Facbook listens to your phone calls.

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/facebook-using-people-s-phones-to-listen-in-on-what-they-re-saying-claims-professor-a7057526.html

(archive.is is down right now).

Dude, if you are WHITE, they are going to call every word coming out of your mouth, "Hate Speech"

Muslims need the help of the entire global banking syndicate, all of the corrupt politicians, AND white women, to defeat white men….

So Alpha…. right?

Sorry goys, have to censor your free speech because of the evil terrorists. We're doing it for your safety!

I hope you're not serious.

What would really change the world is a hidden network of power similar to the one used by Jews which fosters talent and individuals both financially and socially for being red pilled.

Call it our own version of The Cathedral.

If we were to make that happen, it would be the end of communism.

Don't be a fool user, nobody ACTUALLY believes that.

Basically, point out that free speech means the ability to freely express your ideas and beliefs regardless of who's feelings it hurts.
Then, point out that free speech according to liberals is speech that conforms to their beliefs and nothing else.
Find a way to weave that into a meme, and it would be a winner

I left full/pol/ for nearly a year I come back and first thing I see is this edgy underage emo faggot again

How have you not killed yourself yet you colossal pussy retard Jesus Christ you are cancer

Yeah, they are just pretending to be retarded… lol.

Well anyways, to my original point, you'll notice there is no law needed against it, because their ideas are so intrinsically wrong and easy to disprove.

Yep, D&C faggots, defeatists and morons still exist.

I don't know man, i was a student and knew nothing of the sort. These organizations and the people who organize them are probably to blame.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

This makes it sound like some kind of simultaneous activation across all the IT companies.

This is exactly how the kikes dealt with the Knights Templar. We must be vigilant.

That's a given but this faggot unironically posts Ashes & Echoes to sound smart and self identifies as a nihilist. He admits to being too much of a coward to end his life, he would rather whine here and post his faggy sig on nearly every post he makes

I was hoping he would have worked up the nerve to end it by now, he used to get a lot of encouragement

Do you know how hard it is to move to America if you actually have something to offer America?

You know how SJWs give eachother ruthless and constant social support… And how Jews create an active community of social support for one another, both financial and cultural?

We need to do that… Call it The Based.

For all who are based will be recognized, ruthlessly, financially and culturally. In public. We will support one another for merely being a member of the Based. One need be nothing more than based to receive easy help and a simple path to money, comfort, and social status and emotional support. An easy path to women and happiness in the family!

If we all begin supporting eachother in this way, we will usurp their entire power structure.

How do you think they maintain it? That's how. They control access to those basic human needs and make them very very hard to obtain for anyone who questions them.

So I say we simply take reality back. We don't need control of the means of production. We need control of the memes, of thought, of social ideas, of culture. And we must actively support and help one another until we are able to say that their reality no longer is relevant to us.

Google, Facebook… they become like old friends who we grew up from, and look down on. We no longer even exist as something related to them. Their name does not incite any sort of energetic emotional response, but instead a sort of disinterest. We have better things to do, like support the Based.

This.

The first step is to start creating shameful stereotypes of these memes, and spread them to cause shame.

Think of how the neckbeard fedora meme completely undermined athiests.

They don't seem to really care what people are "ok" with. It's not like the citizens can vote them out of power.

Sounds a lot like illegal hate speech to me.

Then do it another way. These people like to be tolerant because they believe it makes them 'smart'.

We can hijack this and try to make them feel clever for accepting things like racial truths etc.

I wonder if most companies on earth realize how much money they would save if they switched their computers to open source software (linux), instead of CONSTANTLY paying Microsoft for shinier, shittier, and more easily spied upon versions of the same motherfucking OS.

I-is it illegal to post happy elephants?

Idea

Start a website called Righty Jews.

Everyone pretends to be a Jew. Shitpost about redpills etc

When the EU banhammer comes, cry anti-semitism and watch as the gyrating female hordes defend us.

Or maybe a new redpill religion for white people. Islamic Protestantism?

We must be always ready to strike back, never hiding in disguise

SJWs at this point are slaves to the Jews. They will eat up every single contradicting bullshit like good little sheep.

YES, we need to fight racists and bigots!

Israel closing their borders to poor, innocent and precious African children and widows?

Israel, the greatest nation on Earth, denying such absolutely necessary cultural enrichment?

It's 2016, guys!

Join today. Stop the Hate!

facebook.com/Jewish-womenBlack-men-1142368649175388/?fref=nf

The only reason to spread this is by making multiple banners of it and hanging it in the city. Somebody for the love of god just do that. JUST DO IT.

But their "social support" comes via the apparatus of the state. Anons should be taking advantage of programs like these, starting farms businesses and families.

This is why you should just filter him as soon as you see him post.

Already done user. I was amazed that he is still posting the exact same delusional garbage and had to shitpost about it

I suspect is a fello Holla Forumsack trying to redpill by shady ways.
Jews never call racist in the same message in which they behave racist.

nice D&C shill.
because indeed atheists are the enemy, not jews, not leftists, not sellout christcucks

I am an athiests you sensitive prat.

Doesnt mean fedora isnt a great and effective meme though. Make them feel like stereotypes and they will wiggle back to reality in their attempts to be 'special'.

Honestly, I pity Ashes & Echoes.
Dude is clearly in a dark place.
He'll come 'round, he just needs some time to get over the shock of it all.

He'll make a good Holla Forumsack eventually.

Anyway, I literally just deleted my normie account and transitioned to a fake one. Bravo, Twatter.

It's was an example of a meme but you are so euphoric that the moment atheism is mentioned you think it's an insult and get defensive

There is a reason why people who can't resist identifying as atheists are laughed at and it's not D&C

He needs to start taking responsibility for his life instead of being a whiny bitch. There is nothing worse for somebody who is in his position than pity. He is deviantart-tier faggotry and he has been here for way too long to have not come around yet

On this I agree.
Nigger is dragging ass.
However, in his defence, I would say he's making progress.
This shit is easier for some people than others.
I know, right now he's an annoying little fucking faggot shit, but his long term value outweighs that, at least to me.

And this won't backfire spectacularly lol

It worked fine in Russia, I see no reason why it should "backfire" or fail in EU.

Europe is full of communist faggots. The only solution should be a final one.

It's not like they can do anything about what I say on here or on GNU Social. Normalfags just get fucked again, but I think they like it by now.

I'll find you on GNUsocial and fucking call you a faggot bitch. How do I use it so I can tell you how gay you are

You go on any instance (freedom loving ones are shitposter.club, gs.smuglo.li, freezepeach.xyz, sealion.club) and make an account. After that it's just like twitter, except you can follow people on other servers.

This doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Wow @ pic

Damn.

UGH
HOW
HOW
HOW CAN THEY BE SO BLIND

I hope someone kills them.

So they are actually going to shut down half the internet?

Free speech is dead for Europe, next they will come for your private thoughts.

OH NO THE WORKERS KNOW SHUT IT DOWN SWITCH TACTICS!

Good student! You get an A on your midterm!

I've been trying to figure out why that phrase seem so odd (apart from the obvious). It's the word "illegal".

Is there legal hate speech?

Goy it's not legal if we don't like it.

Yeah, I really don't see how they can implement any of this effectively.

Do they really think removing a few posts from kikebook is going to make any difference? They're going to choke the legal system to death filing charges against people for online "hate speech"?

yes. When its against fucking white males its legal.

How do we convince the censors that loads of content is "hate speech" when its not. I'm not talking about simply reporting lots of shit to them. I'm talking about adding our content to shit in order to get them to ban it, or reporting anything on any topic which could possibly be hate speech - like obscure 3 hour long documentaries - so they have to go through loads of content in order to figure out if its really illegal hate speech

Fucking disgusting, friendo. Surely there can be a purer way of generating quality bantz.

Also, what gives the fucking EU the right to say how people use services that aren't even located in the EU? Last I checked, Google and FB were American companies that only have to follow American laws.

You realize the cripple hates the users of this site right? You realize he stepped down as admin because of this right? He's only a tech consultant now aka pajeetwheels. Jim and codemonkey own the site and do all the admin work now. Jim and Codemonkey seem alright, but stay alert.

Read the fucking OP. Nobody is forcing "tech giants" to censor content. They're doing it for free out of good will.

THIS IS ONLY FOR EUROPE AND NOT AMERICA RIGHT Holla Forums?!
RIGHT!?
HELP–

So there are literally no repercussions for posting 'hate speech".

Fuck these censoring faggots, post whatever you want and if they mess with it, stop using their shitty websites. Find another platform that actually supports free speech.

I hate NIGGERS
I hate SPICS
I hate CHINKS
I hate JAPS
I hate GOODS
I hate MULATTOS
I hate MUSLIMS
I hate ARABS
I hate ABOS
I hate BEANER
I hate CURRY NIGGERS
I hate FAGGOTS
I hate DYKES
I hate QUEERS
I hate FEMINISTS
I hate OTHERKIN
I hate COMMIES
I hate FRENCHIES
I hate FAT PEOPLE
I hate RAPEFUGEES
I hate RAGHEADS
The SIKHS make me SICK
I hate NU MALES
I hate CUCKS
I hate FURIES
I hate VEGANS
I hate HILLARY SHILLS

AND MOST OF ALL I FUCKING HATE THE HOOK-NOSED FUCKING KIKES PULLING THE STRINGS ON ALL THESE DEGENERATE GROUPS
JUST TRY TO THROW ME IN JAIL FOR HATE SPEECH YOU SLIMY FUCKING JEWS I'LL BE READY WITH MY FUCKING RAT TRAPS
FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Not really, almost all eUSSR "countries" have serious laws regarding "hate" speech.

The whole point of this code of conduct is to ban redpilling and non-marxist political opinions in America and EU. What's the point of free speech if you can't reach the masses?

autism.jpg
Nobody is going to jail you for hate speech. They're banning you from spreading truth via jewtube, faceberg and jewgle(lolwhat?).

It's not autism. It's called free speech you liberal fucking faggot.
If there's no opposition to things like this, kikes will walk all over you, demanding every last shekel in the name of paying for Tyrone's welfare check, or Pedros seventeen beaner children.

Stop right there, autist. I'm not liberal. You can check it by reading my posts ITT.

So, your post was an act of rebellion? I don't think so. In fact, there is no real opposition to this CoC thing, most posters, including you, are ignoring OP and official documents.

Uh

So in 24h starting from now we all gonna go to youtube and write a comment to a random video saying : around blacks never relax or only good nigger is a dead nigger. And we won.

I'm talking about Americans, ofc.

I better register my IP as well so I can be apart of this system choking crock of shit.

Hang niggers from the trees
Line the kikes in front of a shallow ditch to serve as there mass grave and fire.
Douse all of China, Thailand, Korea, Laos, Vietnam with napalm tell there is nothing left but scorched earth for the Japs to rule over.
Slaughter all inhabitants of Apefrika so we may pillage the land of resources and turn it in to one big solar power plant.
Nuke the middle east tell we need only step upon the glass and look down to find oil.
Reclaim all of Europe (Including Russia) for true white men by expelling, slaughtering all "white" (yeah right), other males currently there; force there "so called white" females in to sexual savory for repopulating purposes (they are clearly traitors to there race and should never be trusted for anything other then broodmares).
Begine to purge the rest of this planet of all remaining nigger, kike, mudslime, "life".
Pedos of any "race" will be expunged as well, for they are the remnants of the kike programming and will serve no use to a truly enlightened beginning.

All of this would of corse include there "off spring". If it is not on the approved list below, there not privileged to exist.

Japs, AUS shitposters, burgers are fine by me.
I'll vote to keep Mexican (not spantard, cuben, other) spics.

user, I…

actually gave me kek, also nice dubs

this guy gets it

That'll show em!

can't tell if real shill or just really stupid person

INDEED!! HATE HATE HATE
HATE HATE HATE HATE
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEE SPEEEEEEEEEEECH!

Never understood if this was a parody or not.

WSHH isn't enough proof that this is not a parody?
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTAAAAAAAAAAAANIGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAH!

I guess you're right, nigs ARE that fucking stupid.

You are getting really low energy now, surely you must feel it too?
Are you going to deny it until the end, or accept it while you still can?
There isn't much time left, but you do still have a chance to change your path.

Damn, so Cripplekike finally got shitcanned? Fuck me, I leave this site for a few weeks and a bunch of shit happens

e u r o p e a n s p r i n g

THOSE WHO MAKE PEACEFUL REVOLUTION IMPOSSIBLE, MAKE VIOLENT REVOLUTION INEVITABLE.

Wew.

New kike page to shut down "trolls"

archive.is/N8FCT

Good, let them do it. More and more people are slowly, bit surely waking up. Visited >cracked and was surprised at so many users calling bullshit on some articles, same as movie and videogame shit . I really hope this keeps being a trend.

At least my parents were on the upper end of the bell curve and decided to leave that hell.

I thought the same thing.

Top Kek.

"It's necessary people don't think what we don't want them to think, remember Nazis are the evil totalitarians not us."

As a kid I used to wonder about the rise of fascism, now I understand it completely: you have to go balls-to-the-wall to fight these fucking pyschos because they have no compunctions about eliminating you for "thinking wrong".

He's probably dead. What you hope is that the new controller of the site leaves us alone and just spies on us passively.

NO they're blame ISlam… That's the game now. Anything Jews do bad = Islam.
Any time whites fight Islam = Nazis

"Hate speech" is truths leftists hate to hear.

The non-white 40% are all in the shitty cities. We have a shitton of space here in the US, go to the rural heartland and you barely if ever encounter nonwhites. Only leftists, welfare scroungers, and degenerates want to live in urban areas anyways.

Thats how it is on normie infested sites. You dare say something that is not very kosher, you're a "troll".

The rules will prohibit hate directed towards nations / people based on their nationaliy.

You can guarantee this will not be evenly enforced. Hating on the US, Iran, Russia will be a-ok. Hating on Germany, Turkey, or Israel will be no-no-no.

The Earth is a sphere, the West has known this sine the ancient Greeks. Flat Earth is literally Semitic cosmology.

Time to mass print pic related.

Is the Russian social networking site VK.com a good alternative? It basically looks identical to kikebook.

vk.com/

archive.is/SFd8m

Flat is reality in every measurable way, but you keep trusting those judaic-freemasons in the space programs.

theses fucking kikes really think they deserve special snowflake status

Well there is a difference between making a law for everyone to live by. And the government telling people what opinions to have.

If selling all data to the alphabet soup and their equivalent all around the world is what you call all right then I don't want to know what you define as horrible.

We'll have something like this soon, don't worry user. Unless Trump really pushes their shit it, which should help Europe have some time to breathe too. Remember to vote for the general elections.

The world truly is a joyless place.

Jewish Groups Welcome Facebook, Twitter Pledge to Crack Down on Hate Speech

archive.is/3rKHZ

Russia has strict holohoax denial laws so I wouldn't put much hope on it. Plus, there is no real point of going there since the only use of social media is for propaganda purposes.

Reminder to save every youtube vid you think is worth keeping, because joogle is going to take down everything good. Moon Man, Johnny Rebel, all those vids with le merchant man in them. Save it all because it's coming down tomorrow.

Quit being such a defeatist faggot. We're the generation of technology, we will always triumph over any censorship.

So Strabo and Pythagoras are Semitic tricksters, meanwhile Semitic cosmology ripped straight from Genesis is the Aryan way? Fuck off back to Renegade Kikecasting, faggot.

but fam I use Chrome and their based search engine

but fam my computer is 100% unsupported by Lincucks

Whoever came up with the idea that so called "hate speech" is equivalent to physical violence needs to be drawn and quartered. They're responsible for the human rights of millions of people being infringed.

WTF is this shit and why are my tax euros paying for it?

The same people who feared the return of the nazis. What they didn't realize that doubling down on nazi hate doesn't reduce racism because racism is an identity disorder. They feel like their identity is being erased so they lash out defensively. What happens when you step on someone who's already defensive?

They lash out and become more defensive.

You know exactly who is behind this.

I mean the individual. Obviously it was the Jews behind it, but whoever first presented this idea to the public needs to die painfully.

top kek

Racism isn't an identity disorder, it's ingroup/outgroup psychology from when humans primarily lived in tribes. When the ingroup is threatened with destruction so overtly from a group that is so blatantly not part of us, we rally the ingroup in an effort to expel or destroy the invader. The harder they try, the more things escalate. The faster this happens and the more desperate they get, the faster the Reich arrives.

This is actually a good thing. Maybe, in certain areas, we should be closing that internet up in some way.

National socialism and fascism rose in the first place in reaction to communist/leftist terrorism and infiltration, so these fucks just create that which they oppose because that is the only thing which can defeat them.

We know the game & we're gonna play it. Just keep the amount of shitposting so high that they can't sort through any of the hatespeech. Here's a good guide on the kind of tactics you could use to flood these people with useless info to the point they can't process it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Yes exactly. He specifically referenced muslim websites

Shut the fuck up you kike faggot. Get gassed.

"hate speech" is any speech coming from white males

Not even that anymore. Ironically, they've brought back the concept of honorary whites in order to quash dissent from their own. Hate speech is legitimately just anything that threatens the narrative.

so if we step back a little here…

nsa gets microsoft, att, verizon, to do their interceptions since 2000s. cheaper, faster, stronger than the nsa doing themselves. outsourced, to h1b scabs, but still outsourced.

we know that obongo and shillary have been actively using google, most to do data-mining wars for info-passing to stacked judicials, flash/HEAT trials, irs'ing their enemies, etc.

now facebook just sells to the highest bidder, no qualms nor questions asked, being the debt prostitutes that they are. so anyone who wanted data could get it, regardless of alliances.

in effect, each move was to modify a tool, gain a sheckle while getting other people's tools, or doing currency round abouts on tools that didn't want to give away enough.

so this recent announcement could mean all these companies are under serious financial stress, so they're doing this for 'oh, we'll pledge if you pay us' move. it could also mean the kike's trying to kill the tools of communication between separated people. perhaps a little bit of both, with a dash of testing system limits/weaknesses.

Nearly half a day gone by, anything happened yet or was this yet another load of hot air?

He's actually in worsening medical condition needing more and more painkillers and might not have too long to live.

Meanwhile Holla Forums makes ebin videos on how jew he is to want to buy medication for his genetic disease

Unless it's known the type of Osteogenisis Imperfecta (OI) he has, his handlers could be bullshitting us.

Looking at his stature though I"d say he's a type III OI which is really understandable as to why he constantly needs painkillers and might need even more at this age.

Don't ask why but I know a whole fucking lot about that disease.

As usual, the filthy , loathsome kikes are responsible. All speech is hateful to someone, yet "somehow", Europe's .0001% Jewish population gets to decide what is and isn't "hate speech":

thesocialnationalist.wordpress.com/2016/06/01/world-jewrys-crackdown-social-media-ordered-to-censor-all-dissent/

I have been closely monitoring the transition of Jewish propaganda power from increasingly irrelevant traditional media to social media. In the last five years or so, the situation has become alarming, and the right to free expression on these public goods (regardless of what libertarians argue) has its days numbered–whatever last remnants of free speech exist on these platforms is solely due to the logistical problems of policing different views.

The Zionist monopoly of Google (Larry Page, Sergey Brin) , whose subsidiaries have no tolerance for different political or historical views, as well as CEO Mark Zuckerberg and COO Sheryl Sandberg’s Facebook , are two of the worst offenders. Reddit and Twitter, the only two Gentile run social media networks of note, continue to be the freest, but at least in the case of Reddit, major investment from Jewish co-owned financial firms like Andreesen-Horowitz coincided with attempts to crackdown on Semitically Incorrect sub-Reddits that thankfully sparked outcry and resistance from the community. Twitter, which has also gone public, has similarly become increasingly hostile to criticisms of Jews. As Jews pour and more money into buying up or becoming shareholders in the biggest social media entities, free expression for anyone outside of political minorities using force to impose themselves on the will decline just as quickly.

European Jewry Makes Its Move

A coalition of Jewish and homosexual activist organization led by France’s “Union of Jewish Students” NGO has succeeded in litigating for highly restrictive new speech regulations on Twitter, Facebook, Microsoft and Google affiliates, etc in order to operate in the European Union. These corporations of course claim they simply have to follow the law of the nations in which they operate (including censoring criticism of Erdogan in Turkey), though curiously enough don’t do so in Iran .

The new EU rules will call on social media platforms to be able to shut down satire (such as Dieudonne’s comedy), silence discourse about the Second World War, eliminate meaningful criticism of Israel, and put an end to complaints of Europeans being raped or beaten by immigrants in the historically unprecedented “refugee crisis” that have undermined the mass media’s propaganda narrative. Most of these things are already banned by Facebook and YouTube (including in the United States, where it is legal), but because of the scope and volume of content uploaded, the European Union will be demanding a task force–almost certainly composed of tyrannical Jews–in order to censor speech Jews find threatening to their political power in under 24 hours

The biggest problem with this is that Generation Cuck has been brainwashed into thinking that reporting rampant black crime is racist.

Here is how the manipulative parasites at ABC, CNN, CBS, NBC, MSNBC etc, etc, etc. report Headlines in Cuckmeristan

"White police officer shoots unarmed black man." (cop shoots criminal that attacks him and goes for his gun - cop's name given, in depth report into his background and suspected racist motivation)

"69 people shot over holiday weekend" (niggers have 100+ shootouts, 69 went to the hospital or reported being hit, no names given, no background, no pictures, no motivation given.)

You people have to be smart about how you deal with this.

You know as a fact that flooding our countries with blacks, Hispanics and Muslims is stupid, dangerous and genocidal.

Your job is to prove it with easily available facts.

Go get the facts and shove it in their stupid, whiney, ugly faces until they stop the genocide and stop the punishing of anyone who reports the genocide.