JUST

SiriusXM SUSPENDS GLENN BECK

breitbart.com/radio/2016/05/31/siriusxm-announces-suspension-glenn-beck-brad-thor-interview-comments/

archive.is/ZutQD

How close is he now?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/03/why-glenn-beck-s-media-empire-is-burning-down.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good, fuck him.

Lol. Time to remind him how much of a cuck he is. He must soduku before Jan 1st 2017.

ftfy

GLENN BECK RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990

S T U M P E D
T
U
M
P
E
D

JUST BECK MY SHIT UP

great job, now i got that VengaBus remix stuck in my head

IF DUBS GLENN BECK IS KILL BEFORE END OF YEAR

rerolling

IF DUBS GLENN BECK TRIES TO ATTACK TRUMP AND GETS SHOT TO DEATH IN FRONT OF MILLIONS

he's not going to kill himself. he is a fucking coward. he'll probably find a liberal teat to suckle on.

so that's why he met the facebook jew…

Has anyone read this fascinating article about Beck on The Daily Beast?

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/03/why-glenn-beck-s-media-empire-is-burning-down.html

It's only a week-long suspension, not a termination. We might get lucky, but I'd be willing to bet he'll be back on-air as if nothing happened in a few days.

Beck was always a scumbag, but the stereotype of the Jew coming in, becoming Beck's best friend, taking over the business and then wrecking it is too hilarious.

I wonder if Schreiber is the reason that Beck is so adamantly anti-Trump. As bad as old Beck was, it seems like he would have known to be more cautiously neutral of a populist like Trump.

kek bless

GOOD

Dubs confirm

It's almost a shame, I enjoyed hearing about all the crazy and embarrassing things he liked to say on air.

He was sort of like a walking advertisement for why you shouldn't vote for Ted Cruz. His radio show probably turned a lot of fence-sitting voters over to Trump just by his awful presentation and latent insanity.

Sometimes you think the jew is that crazy, but in reality you're just seeing your own support swell your chest.

There are more cucks like him than you would ever know.

GLORIOUS

It's only for a week though.