Putin's youth army: Russian strongman sets up Soviet-style pioneer scheme for schoolchildren but faces web claim it's...

Putin's youth army: Russian strongman sets up Soviet-style pioneer scheme for schoolchildren but faces web claim it's echo of HITLER

The pioneers of Vladimir Putin's new Young Army take their salute in an initiative with strong echoes of Russia's past during the Cold War.

The first 104 schoolchildren joined the revived Soviet military-patriotic movement 'Yunarmiya' - or Young Army - in the city of Yaroslavl, the first cadets on a scheme that will be rolled out across the country in September.

Web critics drew parallels to the Hitler Youth and feared a rise in militarization under Putin, but Russian defence officials insisted it is about raising a generation of children ready to build a bright future for themselves and their country.

he oath of male and female 'yun-armists' (young soldiers) reads: 'I swear to aim for victories in studies and sports, to live a healthy lifestyle, to make myself prepared for the service and labour for the sake of the Motherland, to cherish the memory of the heroes who fought for freedom and independence of our Motherland, to be a patriot and a dignified citizen of Russia.'

The first-ever woman in space, cosmonaut Valentina Tereshkova, 79, was on hand at an 'initiation ceremony' to welcome to new 'conscripts'.

'I hope that studies and practical training will give you a chance to join the Russian Army later and to become the true defenders of our Motherland,' she told the children, with some recruits said to be as young as ten.

The complicated international situation demands attention and training, she explained, alluding to perceived Western threats to Russia.

'I congratulate you. I want to hope that our joint work will produce new sportsmen and new heroes. I wish each of you becomes the decent officer of the Russian Army.'

Officially the new set-up is known as the Voluntary Society of Support for the Army, Air Force and Navy, known as DOSAAF.

General-colonel Alexander Kolmakov said that reviving an old tradition of children and youth organisations can lead to the 'growing of a generation of citizens who treat the history with care, who are kind and responsive, ready to build a bright future for themselves and for their country'.

His phrase 'svetloe buduschee' or 'bright future' was widely used in Soviet times to describe the expected great future of the USSR when Communism finally won the day.

'The Yunarmiya movement, created upon the initiative of the Russian Defence Ministry and supported by the President of Russian Federation, will unite all organisations and bodies that train the citizens before they join the army.

'And DOSAAF will allow members of the new movement to use its facilities for training.'

(1/2)

archive.is/m1Lo4

Other urls found in this thread:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb60.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkady_Rotenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Abramov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Abramovich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Vekselberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonid_Mikhelson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyotr_Aven
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Khan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Serving cosmonauts added their messages of support from the International Space Station.

'You are the true patriots of your motherland. And you deserve the right to become defenders of your motherland, its interests, its cultural and spiritual traditions,' said said Alexey Ovchinin.

Young Russians will be taught to assemble assault rifles, as well as how to shoot.

They will be able to learn parachute jumping, but also theoretical subjects such as military history and tactics.

Students will wear uniform, and units will have their own 'headquarters' and banner.

The main age group of the new Putin Young Army will be 14 to 18, but children will be recruited from the age of ten.

Officials stress that attendance will not be compulsory, and will be in addition to normal existing lessons.

Russia has witnessed a surge of nationalism since Putin's land grab in Crimea in 2014 and top brass want to make the country's 'growing number of patriotic military movements' more structured.

The initiative has been criticised, with Valentina Melnikova - who heads a soldiers' rights group - stating: 'Attempts to militarise children are a violation of their rights.'

One blogger accused the authorities of the 'fascistisation' of Russia.

'Putin-jugend got new members,' said another.

Pro-government pundit Andrei Kurochkin insisted there was a need to 'strengthen discipline, raise the prestige of the army and develop patriotic education'.

A source close to Putin's new initiative said: 'Yunarmiya will have a proper military-patriotic and military-sports programme.

'Military-type sports, army service studies ~ it is not only about assembling and dissembling guns, it is also a course for a young soldier with marching and firing training with pneumatic guns.

'Children will study tactics and the military history of Russia.'

They will also be taught the basics of first aid.

Children will be given rooms of Yunarmiya, with posters, library, a banner of their detachment and its symbols, a source told gazeta.ru

'Every detachment will have a commander,' he said.

(2/2)

Oy Gevalt Hitlers BACK!!!

All jews must die

I really don't understand why they think that's important? No-one cares what a bunch of overweight millennials think.

Funny how slavshits ended up trying to imitate Germans in the end.

Those are really cool hats.

Why can't Bolsheviks ever wear berets right?
Christ.

Cultural appropriating motherfuckers

Bretty cool however.

Worn sloppy as fuck, mate.

Shirts look cheap, idea seems noble as long as it doesnt curb critical selfreflection which is also a part of patriotism.
May keep some kiddos away from drugs.
If they do it wrong hiwever and fail to invoke comradery expect russian army sryle mobbing, abuse and secretive buttrape.

well of course its gonna get like that. thats russian culture

And this is why Russia will play the German barbarians to our decadent Rome in 50 years.

The West shouldn't be criticizing them, it should be imitating them.

I wonder when that started?

Moscow is called the third Rome, think about that.

If you don't get my implications, they are just as decadent as the West, and more corrupt than we can imagine, Putin just plays Russia up as a strong man and enough idiots fall for it.

from russia, with love

Kek by then Russia will be majoritarily Muslim.

Exactly.

This.
They are the same multiculti empire as America.
They just fucking suck, thats why they cant project influence.

The Soviet Union never really died, did it?

Kek, about time someone made a thread about this. Youth movements have been multiplying since 2014, you have active RWDS in Russia beating people up for drinking and smoking in public, or for violating traffic laws. They actively cooperate with the police and have the support of the Orthodox Church.

God bless Russia.

Sounds like the shariah police

Kek, the butthurt leftists on youtube comments said exactly that.

Can you shills out yourselves even more?

I think Russia has a serious problem when it has to rely on unaccountable hooligans to keep the public peace.
Plus, they have more pressing issues than people smoking in public, this type of nanny-state is just retarded

Russia

Do not be deceived. This is no Hitler Youth tier group. This is another one of faggot Putins "россиянин и гордый" shit. It is not a nationalistic group, and does not promote blood, kin, ethnic nepotism, or any other real right wing values.

It is a indoctrination youth group made to turn young Rusi into loyal "defenders of the motherland" (translation: do everything Putin tells you, go fight in Syria for the pipeline, don't make any noise about the millions of Asians Putin allows in yearly, be happy that you have no guns rights to defend yourself or free speech to speak out against Jews and Asian invaders)

I'm not against youth groups that promote bodily and mental health, national unity, and pride. But this is a typical softy, George bush-tier patriotic neocon group.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. How is the very population working to keep the streets clean of degenerates and drug addicts a 'nanny state'?

You don't belong here and it shows.

russia is fucked, because it is trying to be an empire like america.

this is why nazism is banned, because an ethnic breakup will weaken it.

Are you seriously implying that all youth groups that promote right wing values are trying to copy or are based off the Hitler youth? Fuck off, retard. Russia, and almost every other euro country, has had these types of groups before, long before the hitler youth existed

Sure thin Ivan, beating people bloody because they smoke in public is the hallmark of a successful nation.

Pick one faggot. But hey, I know you won't because the only good Russia there has ever been in your minds was Yeltsin's Russia.

Fucking shills, I could go to fucking reddit and read posts exactly like yours.

Most Holla Forumsacks don't even know the difference between Russkiye and Rossiyanie so you're probably wasting your time.

Anudda shoah? Oy vey!

Keep outing yourself, Schlomo.

i have no beef with russia. but sucking in the caucases and asiatic countries screams empire…

So basically scouts before it became faggoty.

And how about dealing with high criminals and mafias?

The rest matter jack shit if you dont promote a healthy culture for your own people, and it aint just being anti-alcohol, or dressing well.

It's starting a precedent of not tolerating degenerate things.

The Hitler Youth is exactly what the west needs to rebuild and encourage nationalism.

Feed the ideals of morality, family, and country to the youth with fitness/training programs like these and it would utterly destroy the occurrence of shit generations like millennials and would kill feminism and liberalism in its tracks.

If I were to ever lead a nation a youth program similar to the Hitler Youth would definitely be one of my top priorities.

This has been the plan ever since they realized how effective Cultural Marxism was.

AKA Kalergi plan.

this is what the chinks have been doing in Canada. They're flooding in endlessly and completely replacing our race on the west coast

Those cute girls should be making babies not playing soldiers.

You're pretty good

Google how the 173rd wears their berets. Bad asses wear nice hats sloppy

Why don't you just kill them all?

rumors coming in about various balkan nations assembling teams of cutie pies to promote good health through eating fruit, as well as a diplomatic dispatch of elite snuggle squadrons

Why don't you go into the streets and bash in nigger skulls?

That color and those hats are forever tainted in my mind with the image of communist jewish bolshevism.

Why not blue or green? Those are earth tones. Red projects power, yes, but identitarians in Europe don't wear black and red with big swastikas they stick to black and yellow.

This would be more positive in my mind if it wasn't reminiscent of communist propaganda and closer in appearance to a natural russian identity.

Some ideas:

Except Putin and modern Russia are not nationalist. They're a "conservative" multicultural federation ran by corrupt wealthy oligarchs who like to project an image of tradition and strength. Russia is the definition of a paper tiger

It's weird how diverse russia is.
Just on the first picture you can see at least 4 different phenotypes.

get the fuck out you immoral nigger.

based

This is a shame. You would think that after the fall of jewish communism and balkanization, the Russian people would swing to the far right and adopt a multitude of sovereign identities, almost like the EU, but not cucked.

I had high hopes for Russia, but I've abandoned the idea that they have the best intentions for traditionalist white folks, as is the meme. I really think that the rot runs deep and the head of the fish is still rotten to the core with transnational jews and cut throat mafia bosses from the Vorovskoy Mir.

As usual, the only ones who will save Europe are Europeans. If the European diaspora fails to take hard political power, we will only see the continued erosion of tradition, which leads to racial degradation, which leads to a loss in genetic memory (according to the bhagavad gita).

Russia itself was founded by Germanic tribe from Scandinavia called Rus, it shouldn't be a surprise.

Are you having a stroke over there, Chaim?

I'm aware of that. The guy looking at the camera definitely is a mix of some nordic phenotypes.

fucking burgers

Americucks are fat cuz their govt wants them to be fat so they won't be on streets rioting.

Russia is slowly returning to the USSR

Because looking like you're fixing things is more important than actually fixing them in Russia.
Everyone can see a dude getting beaten for smoking or teens marching in formation, rooting out nepotism and corruption isn't visible and can't be paraded around the media, so it isn't done.

another proof that hitler did LITERALLY nothing wrong

SAVIOR
A
V
I
O
R

OF
F

THE
H
E

WHITE
H
I
T
E

RACE
A
C
E

FIRST OF THE MANLY PRESIDENTS

Please user, it's perfectly acceptable to perform Islamic-style justice if you're white.

as a average smoker this video hurt me, but meh, those are good kids

go away andrew anglin

Red berets are a direct reference to the Falange, brah.
Based Putin making fascism great again.

the west turns into a communist shit hole, Russia turns into a strong nationalist, capitalist nation.

wow. what has happened here

So Goebbels himself shouldn't post on Holla Forums? research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb60.htm

this

Nice to see that some boys will grow up to be real men in this world full of revulsive propaganda.

fuck off kike, Russia maybe conservative in comparison to western Europe but it is still run by Jewish Oligarchs and has not yet recovered from Bolshevism!

Just looks like a collection of manlets walking around in a gang instigating shit.

Putin is a White Nationalist. Echo-bergs and commies fear him.

He's probably Russian.
Every Russian on Holla Forums hates Putin, only retarded americans fap over him.

That's exactly what it is

not news. Putin already had the Nashi before this.

That's great. Taking initiative instead of doing nothing. Video taping it to set an example for others.

The problem with taking action is the assholes who do nothing then criticise.

Fuck you fascist. You're just as bad as the commies.

Top Kek

Those are literally mudslimes doing their sharia duty though, Russia is fucked. Just look at them, they're not fucking white.

Neat.

Literal niggerwalk.

There is not a single quote there.

____

I have nothing against the initiative though except that it is started by a crook which needs to be removed.

Part of the reason why Russia is a shithole is because they really fucked up the good parts of soviet legacy they've inherited. Things like pioneer camps, youth programs, the science sector, etc. They were so eager to do away with gommunism that a handful of opportunists managed to appropriate the national wealth under the banners of "free market" and "shock therapy".

So the lesson is recognize good things when you see them. Even a crook can do some good. Don't blow up a school because it was built by Stalin.

Besides, I really think Putin is a lesser evil now. The alternatives look even worse, - commies, shitlibs or a fresh batch of kleptocrats who'd be stealing with double the effort because they're new.

We can only hope

this
I understand fucking up muzzies or faggots, and possibly complaining about Police smoking, but wtf is this shit? This is just pure faggotry. Most of those little cocksuckers don't even look white. Why are they picking on white russians?

Fairly sure communist never wore them red actually, they wore red stars on brown/black/earth beret and other types of cloth hats they had. Red bandanas yes but AFAIK never red hats.

Russia under Putin is actually very careful in it's symbolism and always pick thing that kind of existed under the USSR (because there are thing to keep here and there) but with changes and by purging all of the communist symbolism (because Putin is making Russia Great Again).

Like for instance they're trying to remove the red stars, they keep the star, but they make them tricolor, like they keep the soviet decorations colors but either change the name or those kept were already non-communist (the only one they kept IIRC is "order of Zhukov" for great military commanders, since Zhukov was shunned by the party despite being their greatest commander in WWII).

They're going for "heir but not successor and certainly not revival" vibe.

This is the daily reminder the communist are THE FUCKING BIGGEST OPPOSITION TO PUTIN IN RUSSIA.

And not the few hundred shills on Soros payroll.

How often is godwins law invoked nowadays?

Every nation in the world (almost) Fluoridates their water supply, Mirroring the Nazi regime, should this be stopped?

As I recall, Russia defeated Hitler.

Talk about someone projecting their fears onto everything they see… wow.

Dear God, I can feel my heart melting. I think I'm in love.

Israel did a far better job emulating everything Hitler/Nazi to be honest. That state is the exact lie about Nazi Germany in the living flesh.

Idk how I feel about this tbh. Those kids kind of look like faggots.

There's nothing based about the bullshit in that video, they go to people that minding their own bussiness (if a cop wants to smoke then that's his problem, not theirs), then harrass them 5v1 and act all suprised when the other person gets mad and then beat him up over a fucking cigarette, fucking pussies.

*that are minding

kek
Tell me then, who has robbed Russia more — Germans in the 40s or Putin's friends?

Um the Jews? Fucking kill yourself kike. Bolsheviks Jews raped Russia than Jewish oligarchs came back again until Putin kicked most of them out.

2nd from the left: best girl

Walking around and kicking the shit out of drinkers and smokers isn't going to make a non degenerate society.

Yep
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkady_Rotenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Abramov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Abramovich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Vekselberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonid_Mikhelson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyotr_Aven
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Khan

Filthy commie kikes

Not all Jews are bad.

Damage control

Sure thing goy

Prove it.

Not all niggers are bad. So are Muslims.
Thats why Russia should be multicultural :^)

PS: fuck nazis.

Sure thing friendo, no damage control at all

I actually have a close Jewish friend. He doesn't seem so bad. Is he secretly plotting behind my back to ruin my family and take all my stuff?
Get fucking real. I'm tired of outright blatant blanket hatred towards all Jewish people. It rains on your birthday and you blame the Jews. Holla Forums needs a restructuring and quick.

Im sure you have the same attitude towards the Muslims and Niggers in your neighborhood too :^)

Daily reminder that Russia is a poor inmitation of the globablist Amerikike Empire.
They are the same damn thing. Multiculti shitholes.
They both deserve to be exterminated.

Thanks for dancing around my question and proving literally nothing about your point that all Jews are evil.

Not all Niggers.
Not all Muslims.
Not all Spics.
Not all "refugee".
You will always fail at shilling, intentional or not. Because you are a multiculti piece of shit,

RIDF finally reveals that they are pro-zionist/kike globalist cucks

It's a simple question. If you hate Jews, and your hatred is based on reason and evidence, then just give me the proofs. Why are all Jews evil?

That is the essence of Russia post 1917.
They have degenerated into oblivion.

Just the first.

You know, you will be correct if you say these dont prove the majority of kikes are evil.
You know what does?
Stating these facts and disprove the Holohoax will get you imprisoned by kikes and they wont save you.

Firstly, you're just showing a lot of Jews own media companies. That's understanable since they have on average higher intellect than whites while also benefitting from being partially white (dos white genes doh).

And lastly, you're only showing that some Jews are shitty, not all Jews like you claim.
If one white man rapes a child, is it then fair by your logic to say all white people are pedophiles?

You just posted those hate facts though. Aren't you worried about being thrown in prison now? Why jeapordize your freedom just to try (and fail) to prove me wrong?
Oh those darn Jews are gonna get you user, just wait :^)

Last post before I go to sleep.
And no one gets imprisoned if they slander Europeans.
Slandering kikes get you killed or imprisoned, by the laws Jewtin put in effects.

At least in Russia. It is worse in Europe.

Just sage.

Damn sleepiness.
STATING FACTS ABOUT KIKES gets you imprisoned/killed.

You've given yourself an out because you know you can't logically back your argument. How cute. Well, go to sleep now tired little shitposter.

Sweet downvote bro. Just cuck my shit up.

we need this program in the states now that BSA got pozzed

if the BSA had any balls they would have disbanded rather than accept defeat.

so who else moving to russia in case hillary wins?

Thinking about it. Learning Russian now

Actually it's Nazi style, the NSDAP did it first and best.

Dang white people are beautiful

lol

sage
sage all pro-Commie threads FUCK YOU MODS

Top fucking Kek. What are you faggots doing still smoking? Trump said its degenerate and you shouldn't do it. I quit 7 months ago.

this has nothing to do with the promotion of that. fucking schizos ruining pol